Old 12-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #651
MILFSauce
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holley View Post
I agree completely, it's not always how much you show
Exactly. A full-on flash of boobs or crotch just isn't my style to begin with, and besides it doesn't take much to attract male attention.

Here's another one I like ... I'll wear a nice sundress with buttons all the way down the front. I'll unbutton the bottom two or three before I go inside. I'll get my coffee and pick a seat where a couple of men can see me.

I'll cross my legs and sort of wiggle my knee just enough until the unbuttoned bottom of the dress falls off my leg, suddenly exposing plenty of thigh. I guarantee that gets lots of attention.

I've experimented with unbuttoning more buttons and flashing panties, but being a bit more subtle seems to work best. If you're too blatant, I think men will catch on that you're doing it on purpose.

First story ... http://www.literotica.com/s/the-day-...e-to-our-house

Old 12-22-2013, 12:23 PM   #652
EdTungsten
Experienced

I like Holley's statement, "So remember guys pay attention."

While not too subtle, my swing bud used to enjoy being nude at motel windows [2nd floor and higher] (half sitting on the window sill etc.) and over the course of about 3 years of doing this, was NEVER seen. On more than one occasion, there were folks directly below our room getting into or out of their cars and no one ever looked up.

One time, I got dressed and went outside to make sure she was visible, and sure enough she was.

Old 12-22-2013, 12:25 PM   #653
daus42
Carpe Vino

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFSauce View Post
I do "subtle flashing" quite frequently. But it's never overt, and the guys never know I'm doing it on purpose. There are lots of ways you can do it, and it's not just the naughty parts that you can show to get a reaction. Basically, any part of the body works, even parts that are already exposed. Like I'll be wearing shorts, and nonchalantly reach down to scratch or rub my thigh. If there's a man nearby, I can almost guarantee that will attract his do this while I'm reading, so that it appears perfectly innocent.

After I do this, the men who saw me will keep glancing my way until I leave ... attention.

Another little trick I've done a few times goes like this ... in the car before I go into a coffee shop or whatever, I'll slide one bra cup up a bit, so that it exposes the bottom fourth or so of my breast, below the nipple. Then I go in and sit down. At some point, I "realize" that my bra isn't situated right, and I'll lift up my shirt just enough to pull it down. Whoever was looking got to see part of my breast. I thinking they might see more, I guess.

The trick is to make them think they're seeing something they weren't supposed to see. It's the "forbidden" aspect that gets their attention.

I love doing this sort of thing. Some childish craving for attention, no doubt ..
All this time I thought I was attentive to details only to find we simple males are being toyed with....ohh well I don't actually mind.

Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known. Oscar Wilde

Little by little, One travels far! Tolkien

To be nobody-but-yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e e cummings

Old 12-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #654
tbck1000
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Makes me want to masterbate
I agree...

Old 12-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #655
tbck1000
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I do "subtle flashing" quite frequently. But it's never overt, and the guys never know I'm doing it on purpose. There are lots of ways you can do it, and it's not just the naughty parts that you can show to get a reaction. Basically, any part of the body works, even parts that are already exposed. Like I'll be wearing shorts, and nonchalantly reach down to scratch or rub my thigh. If there's a man nearby, I can almost guarantee that will attract his attention.

Another little trick I've done a few times goes like this ... in the car before I go into a coffee shop or whatever, I'll slide one bra cup up a bit, so that it exposes the bottom fourth or so of my breast, below the nipple. Then I go in and sit down. At some point, I "realize" that my bra isn't situated right, and I'll lift up my shirt just enough to pull it down. Whoever was looking got to see part of my breast. I do this while I'm reading, so that it appears perfectly innocent.

After I do this, the men who saw me will keep glancing my way until I leave ... thinking they might see more, I guess.

The trick is to make them think they're seeing something they weren't supposed to see. It's the "forbidden" aspect that gets their attention.

I love doing this sort of thing. Some childish craving for attention, no doubt ..
I could read your posts all day.

Old 12-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #656
djyak
MILF Loves To Please

Went to a "sexy lingerie Christmas party" last night. I had black stockind, heels, garter, panties and bra under my trench coat. When we got in the car to come home I took off my bra and panties, fool around a bit in the car. Going through the drivet through at McDonald's, I opened up my coat, fingering as we went through. The look on that young mans face was priceless!

Tifani

Have some dirty thoughts or stories? PM me and we'll have some fun together.

Old 12-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #657
Holley
Really Really Experienced

A good way to dress is in scrubs, with a shirt under the top, unsexy to the max, but bent over the least amount, it drops wide open

Post are a work of fiction. Names, characters, incidents and locations are the product of this bard’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual people or events is by happenstance coincidental. They are my fantasy, lies or I stole it

Old 12-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #658
MILFSauce
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by daus42 View Post
All this time I thought I was attentive to details only to find we simple males are being toyed with....ohh well I don't actually mind.
I wouldn't say "toyed with", exactly. That implies we're taking advantage of you, somehow, or that we're offering something we don't intend to deliver. And for me, anyway, that's not how it is.

I prefer to think of it as a fun little game that we both enjoy. It is true that you're playing the game probably without even realizing it's a game, but that's beside the point. You like to look, I like being looked at. No harm in that, is there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbck1000
I could read your posts all day.
LOL ... I don't know what that says about your life, but thanks for compliment

First story ... http://www.literotica.com/s/the-day-...e-to-our-house

Last edited by MILFSauce : 12-22-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Old 12-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #659
daus42
Carpe Vino

Quote:
I wouldn't say "toyed with", exactly. That implies we're taking advantage of you, somehow, or that we're offering something we don't intend to deliver. And for me, anyway, that's not how it is.

I prefer to think of it as a fun little game that we both enjoy. It is true that you're playing the game probably without even realizing it's a game, but that's beside the point. You like to look, I like being looked at. No harm in that, is there?

L:
It's wonderful game.....I had a nice look today while Christmas shopping. A well dressed woman wearing skirt and heels dropped something in the aisle I was in.... my head turned to see a fabulous cleavage both in her reaching down and coming back up. I smiled and told her you break it you bought it! Her great legs and shapely figure made the crowded store not so bad. Now I hope it was intentional.

Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known. Oscar Wilde

Little by little, One travels far! Tolkien

To be nobody-but-yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e e cummings

Old 12-23-2013, 02:36 AM   #660
vegasflasher
Really Experienced

Flashing

It's not all that easy for us guys. Sorry to say. You lucky ladies can get away with sssooo much more than us guys. As you can probably guess by my user name, what I enjoy doing. As some who have already posted here. There is just something about having someone see some thing that should not be seen out in public. On the other side of that coin, there is we few people who get a rush?, get a good feeling? get a I don't know what to call it. All I know is for whatever it is if I can get a good "accidental" public exposure.it makes me "feel good", thats not the right word either. But we that do this knows what it is. I have a couple of pix that Iwill get on here. they are what I think that "they" see when I'm walking down the street, or sitting on the bus across from some female. The only way I know that they seen, was by the looks, and/or their reactions. There has been those few times that I have been "caught" and been told that my shorts have been showing a little. I'm always "very" apologetic and pull my shorts down to cover everything.

Old 12-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #661
gk6h
Literotica Guru

Quote:
A good way to dress is in scrubs, with a shirt under the top, unsexy to the max, but bent over the least amount, it drops wide open
That is the best…nothing better then girl in scrubs

Old 12-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #662
SwtSassyNrse26
*Scrooged*

As a Nurse I wear scrubs. I have often bent over and forgotten just how much cleavage they can show. It was an honest mistake every time

Old 12-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #663
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwtSassyNrse26 View Post
As a Nurse I wear scrubs. I have often bent over and forgotten just how much cleavage they can show. It was an honest mistake every time
How much have you shown? And to who?

Old 12-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #664
craiger58
Cunning linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwtSassyNrse26 View Post
OK nurses in scrubs are a hot enough visual but bent over and showing cleavage? <BOING!>

Old 12-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #665
tbck1000
Literotica Guru

Last edited by tbck1000 : 12-23-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Old 12-23-2013, 04:00 PM   #666
tbck1000
Literotica Guru

Old 12-24-2013, 10:51 PM   #667
tbck1000
Literotica Guru

Old 12-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #668
tbck1000
Literotica Guru

Old 12-24-2013, 10:54 PM   #669
tbck1000
Literotica Guru