Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
Cute fantasy.
fantasy?

Old 07-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #27
Tara S
Literotica Guru

I ate breakfast in the nude this morning. Our condo has huge windows. The blinds were all drawn except for one small side window. I doubt anyone saw me but if they were looking from the next building over at the right angle...

I contemplated heading to the clothing optional beach this morning but the moment has escaped me. Going to do laundry instead. Maybe in the nude though...

Old 07-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #28
blue80driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara S View Post
I ate breakfast in the nude this morning. Our condo has huge windows. The blinds were all drawn except for one small side window. I doubt anyone saw me but if they were looking from the next building over at the right angle...

I contemplated heading to the clothing optional beach this morning but the moment has escaped me. Going to do laundry instead. Maybe in the nude though...
mmmm...nice

Old 07-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #29
TeaforMe
Literotica Guru

It can get so hot here in the summer, so I always have the air conditioner running in my bedroom. One day recently after a work out, I came running up here, tore off my top, and leaned over the AC to cool off the boobs. I had my eyes closed and was enjoying the moment, when I realized my neighbor (who is an older man and always looks into our windows when he drives down our lane) was driving by slowly. I am fairly certain he got an eyeful!!

Old 07-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #30
chrisatb5
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaforMe View Post
It can get so hot here in the summer, so I always have the air conditioner running in my bedroom. One day recently after a work out, I came running up here, tore off my top, and leaned over the AC to cool off the boobs. I had my eyes closed and was enjoying the moment, when I realized my neighbor (who is an older man and always looks into our windows when he drives down our lane) was driving by slowly. I am fairly certain he got an eyeful!!
lucky neighbor, I am sure he enjoyed even more than you. Luckily he didn;t run into the garage door

Old 07-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #31
DarkPleasures
Boobage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugetits1989 View Post
fantasy?

Yes, fantasy. No Wal-Mart out there would allow a patron in their establishment dressed how you described.
Quote:
...a jacket zipped all the way down...
Sure, it's possible that not many people may notice the lack of panties. I've done this often, and yes, with short skirts too. However, a jacket unzipped with no form of shirt underneath? Never. They're very big on morality and being a "family store", etc. Hell, they originated in the bible belt.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #32
TeaforMe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisatb5 View Post
lucky neighbor, I am sure he enjoyed even more than you. Luckily he didn;t run into the garage door
And thankfully, he didn't return the favor!! LOL I couldn't have handled that.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #33
livin1971
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I need to know where you live so I can drive by.

Check me out of Fet Life CMB1971

Old 07-14-2012, 06:09 AM   #34
FloridaSmoothie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yes, fantasy. No Wal-Mart out there would allow a patron in their establishment dressed how you described. Sure, it's possible that not many people may notice the lack of panties. I've done this often, and yes, with short skirts too. However, a jacket unzipped with no form of shirt underneath? Never. They're very big on morality and being a "family store", etc. Hell, they originated in the bible belt.
Ever see some of the pics from The People of WalMart site?

Old 07-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #35
DarkPleasures
Boobage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaSmoothie View Post
A bunch of scary, fat ass, redneck, inbred, homely mother fuckers they are, but they don't seem to flash tit or wear open jackets with no shirts.

Old 07-14-2012, 11:22 AM   #36
starider07
Really Experienced

Talking Lmao

I really love this! Please everyone,.. continue!

Old 07-14-2012, 12:42 PM   #37
TeaforMe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaSmoothie View Post
Oh hell, I just spent part of the morning looking at that site. PLEASE PASS THE EYE BLEACH!!

Old 07-14-2012, 01:06 PM   #38
jre1962
Pantsless Prognosticator

Quote:
A bunch of scary, fat ass, redneck, inbred, homely mother fuckers they are, but they don't seem to flash tit or wear open jackets with no shirts.
Come on, don't hold back now

My wonderful, sexy friend Isseii somehow managed to talk me out of my pants
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=894498

I have a new project
http://pantslessprognosticator.tumblr.com/archive

Check out my video
http://www.4shared.com/video/rvG2H1v...l?refurl=d1url

Once upon a time I tried my hand at writing: http://www.literotica.com/s/my-naughty-vixen

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 07-14-2012, 01:06 PM   #39
jre1962
Pantsless Prognosticator

Quote:
Oh hell, I just spent part of the morning looking at that site. PLEASE PASS THE EYE BLEACH!!
Yeah, you don't want to do that on a full stomach.

I have a new project

Check out my video

Once upon a time I tried my hand at writing: http://www.literotica.com/s/my-naughty-vixen

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 07-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #40
jre1962
Pantsless Prognosticator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisatb5 View Post
I'd have parked in the living room

I have a new project

Check out my video

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 07-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #41
Tara S
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara S View Post

Ended up spending the day doing housework. Inspired by lit - I wore only an old cut short t-shirt. Kind of an odd sexy feeling - even when scrubbing the bathroom. Had to scramble for some yoga bottoms when the UPS lady rang with a delivery.

Up earlier than hubby this morning and did the naked breakfast again. Not going to be a regular thing - but once in a while it feels so decadent. It'd be cool to do it out on the balcony but that would be just a little too much.

Anyway, it's a gorgeous day and we are going to spend it at the beach. Regular beach...

Old 07-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #42
ImpishSeraph
Needing Correction

I used to be a little more bold with this but since my career started, I haven't been able to because I must uphold a decent reputation..

However, I was sunning in my back yard the other day reading an exciting novel and subconsciously rubbing by breast and circling my nipple with my fingers. I must have pulled it out not thinking because I heard a noise and there was my correctional officer neighbor waving at me while I had my nipple in my fingers. He never said anything, so not sure if he really noticed it or not. I had to go inside and get off though, I was so hot from it...

ImpishSeraph

Come and visit with me! (my thread)

Old 07-14-2012, 01:50 PM   #43
EbonyPrincess19
Really Experienced

I've never purposely exposed myself but I don't wear panties and the only skirts I like are short.
So I'm sure someone has seen.
I forget sometimes people can just see everything.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #44
TeaforMe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpishSeraph View Post
I used to be a little more bold with this but since my career started, I haven't been able to because I must uphold a decent reputation..

However, I was sunning in my back yard the other day reading an exciting novel and subconsciously rubbing by breast and circling my nipple with my fingers. I must have pulled it out not thinking because I heard a noise and there was my correctional officer neighbor waving at me while I had my nipple in my fingers. He never said anything, so not sure if he really noticed it or not. I had to go inside and get off though, I was so hot from it...
That's so hot! I do remember one day needing to sign for a package. I had on a low cut v-neck tee shirt and no bra. I was probably in a very lazy mood that day. Anyway, I was bending over on the table on my front porch to sign the post card and only when I was done, did I realize the shirt was hanging open and my boobs were exposed. It was a lady delivery person and she was quite friendly and all smiley. LOL I am sure there was no way for her NOT to have seen anything. I went back in the house beet red from blushing.

Old 07-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #45
ImpishSeraph
Needing Correction

I went to luv bugs the other day to clean my car because my hubby had it for a month while I was out of town and it was dirty! It took me about 2 hours to clean the inside. When I was bent over in the front seat vacuuming it out, I noticed the car guys looking at me so I smiled at them and they all waved. A minute later, I stood up to throw something away, and one of the guys was right next to me. Scared the shit out of me. He said he liked my car and talked to me for a few min before getting back to work. I didn't think anything of it but I went to grab something off my floor and noticed my shirt was hanging low. They had a vision not much different than my profile pic only the shirt was more lose. My long red curls were wet from sweat and sticking to my chest as well.

My friend's husband was working right next door only I didn't see him. A few days later, she was telling me about this great sex her husband and her had. We were headed to the lake, and she mentioned to him that we were going to take her car to the lake because I had just detailed mine. He looked at me and said "ya, we saw you out their during our cigarette break" and laughed a little looking at my chest. I guess I accomplished more than cleaning my car that day. Their great sex was that same day after he got off work. Coincidence?? I wonder.

ImpishSeraph

Come and visit with me! (my thread)

Old 07-14-2012, 02:38 PM   #46
DarkPleasures
Boobage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jre1962 View Post
Come on, don't hold back now
Didn't like the sugar-coating, eh? lol

Old 07-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #47
TeaforMe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jre1962 View Post
Yeah, you don't want to do that on a full stomach.
I'm just glad I am not in any of those photos. LOL It's a bit like a night mare version of What Not To Wear!

Old 07-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #48
Oldguysrule
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by badoleme View Post
I actually did. But it was in my car and i don't know if that counts. I had on a very loose fitting low cut top with no bra. I accidentally made my seatbelt pull my shirt aside and drove through town (stop lights and all) pretending I had no idea my tittie was out. Go quite a few looks especially when stopped at the traffic lights. BTW, no one tried to tell me I was exposing myself...
I am sorry I know I should have but.. the view was just too awesome.

Old 07-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #49
Oldguysrule
Experienced

Quote:
OH I wish I was your neighbor!

Old 07-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #50
Fantasyfiend
Experienced

I love this

Quote:
Originally Posted by badoleme View Post
I actually did. But it was in my car and i don't know if that counts. I had on a very loose fitting low cut top with no bra. I accidentally made my seatbelt pull my shirt aside and drove through town (stop lights and all) pretending I had no idea my tittie was out. Go quite a few looks especially when stopped at the traffic lights. BTW, no one tried to tell me I was exposing myself...
badoleme, I love that you do this. I am constantly looking over at stop lights, etc., hoping I see a woman that is purposely or accidently showing. Disappointing how very little one actually sees. I drive an SUV, so I sit up fairly high in the driver's seat. I always hope to see a short skirt riding up high. I'm surprised more women don't do this. I guess there is fear of some nut following them, etc.