subtle flashing

barebearthere

Experienced
I exposed myself today

ok, I didn't.... at least not yet... but somebody has...

let's hear about it...

accident, on purpose....doesn't matter GO!

I actually did. But it was in my car and i don't know if that counts. I had on a very loose fitting low cut top with no bra. I accidentally made my seatbelt pull my shirt aside and drove through town (stop lights and all) pretending I had no idea my tittie was out. Go quite a few looks especially when stopped at the traffic lights. BTW, no one tried to tell me I was exposing myself...

I actually did. But it was in my car and i don't know if that counts. I had on a very loose fitting low cut top with no bra. I accidentally made my seatbelt pull my shirt aside and drove through town (stop lights and all) pretending I had no idea my tittie was out. Go quite a few looks especially when stopped at the traffic lights. BTW, no one tried to tell me I was exposing myself...

try it with a loose dress...;)

Ooh, must have been quite exhilarating!

Wish I'd been a the lights with you, I'm afraid as you were "accidently" exposing your tits, I'd have had to "accidently" get my cock out and flash it at you
xxx

:kiss:

Great timing for this topic... I was on a road trip today and pulled into a truck stop about to piss my pants. I was running into the bathroom and unzipping my pants all at the same time in a mad frenzy. Having no thoughts there may be other guys in the bathroom, I had my dick all the way out before the door closed behind me. The urinals were about 15 ft away, and coming towards me from my destination were two large mean-looking black biker gang members. Both simultaneously looked straight down at my exposed cock and we all froze for a brief second of awkwardness. Luckily I had to pee so bad I quickly shuffled by. I guess they understood it was an emergency because rather than make a big deal of it one of the guys said "watch where you sling that piece my man" and they both laughed as they walked out.

I was a little embarrassed but I was so happy to be in front of a toilet I just laughed out loud to myself during my marathon pee. Now that I think of it, my laughing alone at the urinal was probably more creepy to the other men in the bathroom than flashing my dick on the way in. Luckily the bikers were long gone when I got out so I didn't have to face my victims again.

Accidental expose

Saturday past, we were coming home from our little hide-away in Canada. Waiting our turn for customs....Mrs K and I were joking about her 'very' low cut top and light-weight, light material (see through) bra.

Mrs K, had adjusted her top so you could see the dark areola, through the thin bra material. As usual she re-adjust her top.... Finally our turn for customs. As luck would have it....hehe, Mrs K fumbled or passports....she had to/too dig next to the drivers (she was driving) seat for a passport. When she finally hand the documents to/too the agent and sat back...Hehe, her top was more open and exposing more than we joked about.

We were waiting on average 5mins per car. We answered three questions, Where had we been, how long, anything too declare.....then he joked it up for a min or two. handed us our documents.....tipped down his Sun-glare glasses....and said, Welcome home....and thank you.....LOL

When we hopped on I96 to I7five north.....Mrs K, said.....did you see how open ,y top was.....I didn't want to grope and cover up and look like I was hiding something.....

If I give you good directions, will you cum and
drive thru Dallas while I look and stroke...Ace

When I was at school I used to get excited by letting my skirt come up high and show my panties. I loved the way men stared at me.

Just moved into a high rise in Downtown Chicago. The wife says to make sure I don a towel before leaving the bathroom after a shower. Then she showed me all the apartments that can look in to ours. I still prefer to air dry and lounge about a bit after a shower. If someone sees something, oh well. If they see something they enjoy, even better.

I'm shopping in the wrong place

i like to goto walmart and walk around in a short skirt no panties and just a jacket zipped all the way down

Aaaah, It'd be fun watching you shop especially for stuff on very high and very low shelves but I'm afraid, one chance look at your tits or your ass and I'd be waiting for you in the car park and follow you home

Aaaah, It'd be fun watching you shop especially for stuff on very high and very low shelves but I'm afraid, one chance look at your tits or your ass and I'd be waiting for you in the car park and follow you home

one guy did, we fucked, then i fucked 4 more guys that day

Back