Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-13-2012, 11:39 AM   #1226
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,781
of course we are, pmann.

please, share with us...
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #1227
heavyhitter01
Loves Spam
 
heavyhitter01 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In the kitchen
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
of course we are, pmann.

please, share with us...
pmann has been very subdued as of late. What's up with that?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #1228
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,781
You, on the other hand, are a posting machine lately.....what's up with that?
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun

Last edited by imemkay : 11-13-2012 at 04:15 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 05:01 PM   #1229
heavyhitter01
Loves Spam
 
heavyhitter01 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In the kitchen
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
You, on the other hand, are a posting machine lately.....what's up with that?
Way too much time on my hands these last few weeks.

But things will pick up again soon and I will go *poof*.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #1230
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhitter01 View Post
pmann has been very subdued as of late. What's up with that?
Pmann has had his hands full as of late.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #1231
Eilan
Daddy's Babywhore
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Pmann has had his hands full as of late.
But enough about your masturbation habits. . .
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #1232
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
But enough about your masturbation habits. . .
But that's why I haven't been posting as much. I am not a good one handed typist.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 11:16 PM   #1233
Rainshine
Daring Greatly
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 11,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Isn't anyone interested in what I have to say?!?!?

Well.. come on Pmann spit it out. We're all waiting anxiously to hear it.
__________________

If we all light up we can scare away the dark...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #1234
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,781
Rainshine! How are you?
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 02:02 AM   #1235
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Well.. come on Pmann spit it out. We're all waiting anxiously to hear it.
Speechless really.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 02:14 AM   #1236
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,781
speechless? this seems like it might be something new for you.
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 03:12 AM   #1237
Rainshine
Daring Greatly
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 11,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
Rainshine! How are you?
Hello lady I hope you remember what S stands for!

__________________

If we all light up we can scare away the dark...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 03:14 AM   #1238
Rainshine
Daring Greatly
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 11,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Speechless really.
Oh...come on?! Pmann, lost for words? Surely not.
__________________

If we all light up we can scare away the dark...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 04:52 AM   #1239
Nightbird
Her Dirty Birdy
 
Nightbird's Avatar
 
Nightbird is offline
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 13,549
It was not pretty Rainshine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
I wish I'd seen it!
__________________
Blonde, brunette, redhead... I'm attracted to what's IN your head, not the color on top of it. -----In total agreement with tallandsweet89

Fair Winds and Following Seas

NEW STORY SUBMITTED:
THE DATE

My Story Threads Captive Agent

NIGHTBIRD
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 04:55 AM   #1240
Nightbird
Her Dirty Birdy
 
Nightbird's Avatar
 
Nightbird is offline
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 13,549
I can give you a subdued version. I read the start of this thread and found it to be pretty compelling. By about the middle of it you made an appearance.
It got me all riled up and I got lazy and didn't read the rest of the thread. So I posted a nasty gram.
I was wrong, I should have stopped and used my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhitter01 View Post
Ah, sorry. I thought it was some anonymous poster who posted something and then somehow got it deleted.

I wish you had left it up, Nightbird. It would have been good to see what you had to say.
__________________
Blonde, brunette, redhead... I'm attracted to what's IN your head, not the color on top of it. -----In total agreement with tallandsweet89

Fair Winds and Following Seas

NEW STORY SUBMITTED:
THE DATE

My Story Threads Captive Agent

NIGHTBIRD
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 06:01 AM   #1241
Rainshine
Daring Greatly
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 11,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbird View Post
It was not pretty Rainshine..
There's not a lot about this thread that is. I mean, apart from Pmann. He's so pretty.
__________________

If we all light up we can scare away the dark...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 07:06 AM   #1242
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
There's not a lot about this thread that is. I mean, apart from Pmann. He's so pretty.


I feel like the belle of the ball.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #1243
heavyhitter01
Loves Spam
 
heavyhitter01 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In the kitchen
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbird View Post
I can give you a subdued version. I read the start of this thread and found it to be pretty compelling. By about the middle of it you made an appearance.
It got me all riled up and I got lazy and didn't read the rest of the thread. So I posted a nasty gram.
I was wrong, I should have stopped and used my head.
Thanks for the subdued version. What made you change your mind about leaving it up?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #1244
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Hello lady I hope you remember what S stands for!

Hahaha. I do indeed!
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 03:20 PM   #1245
Rainshine
Daring Greatly
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 11,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
Hahaha. I do indeed!


I wish pmann would tell us what he had to say, it's really driving me nuts not knowing.

First Nightbird, now pmann.
__________________

If we all light up we can scare away the dark...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #1246
heavyhitter01
Loves Spam
 
heavyhitter01 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In the kitchen
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post


I wish pmann would tell us what he had to say, it's really driving me nuts not knowing.

First Nightbird, now pmann.
No worries, drama lovers -- this thread might soon come roaring back to life.

The ms_intrigue situation seemed to die down, but alas, she's being stupid again. Therefore, the nuclear option is not only back on the table, but under very serious consideration.

I'm sure that will thrill some and agitate others.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #1247
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhitter01 View Post
No worries, drama lovers -- this thread might soon come roaring back to life.

The ms_intrigue situation seemed to die down, but alas, she's being stupid again. Therefore, the nuclear option is not only back on the table, but under very serious consideration.

I'm sure that will thrill some and agitate others.

Oh do tell!!!
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #1248
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post


I wish pmann would tell us what he had to say, it's really driving me nuts not knowing.

First Nightbird, now pmann.
I don't know. I'm not good at expressing things.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #1249
heavyhitter01
Loves Spam
 
heavyhitter01 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In the kitchen
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Oh do tell!!!
Her stupidity is still going strong.

There have been many issues with her, but one of the biggest is the fact that she actually came back here to Lit, under different names, and sent PMs as a "friend" of hers who wondered what was going to happen next. She was so stupid about it that she didn't even try to change her way of writing. It was so blatantly obvious it was her, like a little girl who dresses up in a Halloween costume and thinks that just because she changes her voice a little, you have NO IDEA who is under the wig.

It's cute when it's a kid. A grown woman? Not so much. I fully expect her to post here on the thread pretty soon -- probably as a "friend" who is trying to defend her honor.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #1250
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhitter01 View Post
Her stupidity is still going strong.

There have been many issues with her, but one of the biggest is the fact that she actually came back here to Lit, under different names, and sent PMs as a "friend" of hers who wondered what was going to happen next. She was so stupid about it that she didn't even try to change her way of writing. It was so blatantly obvious it was her, like a little girl who dresses up in a Halloween costume and thinks that just because she changes her voice a little, you have NO IDEA who is under the wig.

It's cute when it's a kid. A grown woman? Not so much. I fully expect her to post here on the thread pretty soon -- probably as a "friend" who is trying to defend her honor.
Oh HH, you never cease to disappoint. This thread just continues to give and give.

This thread has provided many hours of fun.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.