Yoga pants thread?

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

fuck thts amazing... love to lick that ass and pussy any day!!

Always a treat to encounter a fresh new thread. Certainly inspires one to consider yoga.

Yoga MILF?

I'm inspired by the women in the photos and feeling brave, so here is my first photo post! I hope you enjoy and would love to hear your feedback! ;) Be kind, I'm more than a little nervous!!

Attachments

• IMG_1115.jpg
    IMG_1115.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,085
I'm inspired by the women in the photos and feeling brave, so here is my first photo post! I hope you enjoy and would love to hear your feedback! ;) Be kind, I'm more than a little nervous!!

MMMM, nothing to be nervous about. Very sexy!:kiss::rose:

Here ya go :rolleyes:

My husband loves yoga pants so here is my contribution.

Not sure if this counts, but I LOVE hot yoga-- this is what I wear

Looking incredible ladies. Thanks for getting this thread going!

Hmmmmm, amazing! I would love to see what those look like on hotel room floor!;)

Last edited:
I am humbled to be included with these other *beautiful* women! Thank you!

Your welcome. It's always great to see a newbie get her courage up and share.
If you opt to post again, it will be eagerly anticipated.

All though, with that view the idea of being kind isn't exactly on my mind:devil:

No question about it, total MILF. Thanks for sharing.

Mmm magnificent! I love the pose too, it's very seductive. It seems as if you are getting ready to strip out of them for us :)

Welcome and nice pic, thanks for sharing! :)

That picture creates such a nice image. I can only imagine how the curve of your beautiful butt would feel pressed up against me as I slide my hands up from your hips to capture your breasts....

It's ok to be nervous but I don't think you have anything to worry about you look amazing!

Very SEXXXY! Thanks for sharing!

Back