Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

View Poll Results: Phone Fucking Her While she is watched by husband/lover?
I'm a girl: I have done this; watched while on phone and loved it 5 7.81%
I'm a girl: I have not done this but am turned on by the idea; might do it. 4 6.25%
I'm a girl: I've had phone sex but nobody watching. 11 17.19%
I'm a guy: I've made the call and enjoyed her cumming and her being watched 10 15.63%
I'm a guy: I've been the guy watching my girl having phone sex 12 18.75%
I'm a guy: I'd love to be the guy calling or watching her 25 39.06%
I'm a girl: This idea turns me on but I'd likely not do it. 2 3.13%
I'm a guy: This idea turns me on but I'd not want my girl doing this. 4 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Phone Fucking Her While She is Watched by Her Husband/Lover

I thought I'd relate an experience I had and see others' reactions and perhaps similar experiences or desires.

I was chatting online with a woman about things generally, and then she flirted a bit, I responded, and we began talking about sex. Then in detail. And then she told me how hot and wet she was getting. I offered to call her and, when she picked up, she sounded as turned on as I was. But she also said that she was speaking quietly since her boyfriend was off in the bedroom. She was on the couch in the living room. Dressed in tank top and (for a while) just panties. As I told her to do, she played with her pussy, squeezed her clit for me, and more. She became urgent to cum. Desperate perhaps. I told her to go to the bedroom which she did, and laid on the bed. Her boyfriend was sitting in a chair. Shocked, surprised and quickly turned on as she laid on the bed, touching herself for me and, now, for him. She told he he was undressing and was hard. And then he ate her pussy as she told me what was going on, and eventually fucking her, with her knees at her chest while I listened and, -- we all came soon after that.

Fun and exciting. Very hot. And made me wonder whether others have experienced the same thing, or anything similar. Or whether folks have fantasized about that.
For some, this might be a relatively safe way to explore some desires. For some guys, seeing their woman turned on that way might be exciting. And more.

What have you done or thought about along this line?

Old 08-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
foxpass
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel16 View Post
I thought I'd relate an experience I had and see others' reactions and perhaps similar experiences or desires.

I was chatting online with a woman about things generally, and then she flirted a bit, I responded, and we began talking about sex. Then in detail. And then she told me how hot and wet she was getting. I offered to call her and, when she picked up, she sounded as turned on as I was. But she also said that she was speaking quietly since her boyfriend was off in the bedroom. She was on the couch in the living room. Dressed in tank top and (for a while) just panties. As I told her to do, she played with her pussy, squeezed her clit for me, and more. She became urgent to cum. Desperate perhaps. I told her to go to the bedroom which she did, and laid on the bed. Her boyfriend was sitting in a chair. Shocked, surprised and quickly turned on as she laid on the bed, touching herself for me and, now, for him. She told he he was undressing and was hard. And then he ate her pussy as she told me what was going on, and eventually fucking her, with her knees at her chest while I listened and, -- we all came soon after that.

Fun and exciting. Very hot. And made me wonder whether others have experienced the same thing, or anything similar. Or whether folks have fantasized about that.
For some, this might be a relatively safe way to explore some desires. For some guys, seeing their woman turned on that way might be exciting. And more.

Wow, I think I need a cold shower....

Old 08-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #3
mellowyellows
Orgasm Motivator

Sounds like a hot experience....never had that one though.

Old 08-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Hi again all. If you like, let others know about this thread.

Hi again all. If you like, let others know about this thread.
I know that perhaps phone sex may not be the most popular theme here, but the combination of that other couple I spoke with, and how she responded to having me on the phone and her boyfriend with her -- was quite exciting. And I wonder who's experienced or desired anything similar.

Gabriel

Old 08-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #5
N2outdoors
Really Experienced

My experience

I have had a lady call her other FB while I was eating her. He got to listen as I made her cum and screw her brains out. I have also arranged for my wife to talk to another guy on the phone while I ate her juicy pussy. I enjoyed it all!
Quote:

Old 08-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #6
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

n2outdoors?

Thanks for that reply n2outdoors!

So did these things happen near the same time? With that lady and who she called, and then another time with your wife? Do you think it turned them on more, having an 'audience'? Certainly seems like it turned you on more!

G

Old 08-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #7
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Maybe I should have added Skype and Yahoo to the poll

Maybe I should have added Skype and Yahoo to the poll.

I'm sure people have shared themselves (couples, that is) to be watched and encouraged on cam on Skype and Yahoo. But since that didn't happen to me, I didn't think of it.

Feel free to tell us about that, if you care to!

G

Old 08-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #8
gregy70
Literotica Guru

I was talking on the phone to a lady friend I meet online while I was in bed with the wife. The wife spoke to her too. Anyway she handed the phone back to me & I chatted to this woman while I fucked my wife.

Old 08-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #9
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Gregy?

Gregy?

Did you wife know from the beginning of the conversation who you were talking to? Did your wife like your fucking her while on the phone with the other woman? Did it happen again?

Gabriel

Old 08-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #10
blue80driver

Very hot Gabriel!

Old 08-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #11
gregy70
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Gregy?

Did you wife know from the beginning of the conversation who you were talking to? Did your wife like your fucking her while on the phone with the other woman? Did it happen again?

Gabriel
She knew! She'd previously busted me having a online & then phone affair. I fessed up everyting & so it lead to it being out in the open.

The wife liked that I was fucking her while I was on the phone. She probably loved making the other woman jealous.

But in the throws of cuming I blurted out "I wish I was fucking You" to the other woman.
The wife remembered that bit. It never happened again.

At least the other woman came from my remarks knowing I had my cock buried in my wife & was chanting out her name

Last edited by gregy70 : 08-08-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:45 AM   #12
Cherry_Rose
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregy70 View Post
She knew! She'd previously busted me having a online & then phone affair. I fessed up everyting & so it lead to it being out in the open.

The wife liked that I was fucking her while I was on the phone. She probably loved making the other woman jealous.

But in the throws of cuming I blurted out "I wish I was fucking You" to the other woman.
The wife remembered that bit. It never happened again.

At least the other woman came from my remarks knowing I had my cock buried in my wife & was chanting out her name
I winced as I read this, you might have been on to a good thing... but you shot yourself in the foot! I would have had my mans balls in a vice, if I was your wife... not surprising she shut it down after that.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #13
lax_er_19
Virgin

I have had a chat friend for many years now, and on a few occasions we have had phone sex, and a couple of those times it was while her husband was fucking her. He knew all about me, so it was not a surprise for him at all. It was so hot to hear their interaction as she was telling me what she wanted to do to me, and me to do to her. Apparently she didn't have the same problem as Gregy because she was telling me the whole time how badly she wanted me in her. Needless to say it was extremely hot the few times it happened when he was there as well.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #14
Wingsfan45
Experienced

Definately

The wife was sexting a guy in preperation for our MFF. She was laying back in bed next to me while I was reading. She would take a picture, he would take a picture, and they would continue with their naughty talk. They soon got very explicit, and my wife had her fingers buried in her very wet pussy. The guy had her take pics of her sucking me off, and sent her a video of him jerking off. She got off very hard and multiple times with that.
We met him for our first (and only so far) MMF

Very enjoyable for both of us.

Edited for spelling.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #15
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Wingsfan

Wingsfan. Lovely sexy situation, her in bed next to you sexting the other guy, and you getting to see her grow more and more turned on. Her hand buried in her pussy as you say.

What happened when you all got together exactly?

You meeting him again?

She still sexting him?

Old 08-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #16
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

lax er

Tell us more? I would love to have been there to see exactly what happened.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:18 PM   #17
WhenInDoubtFuck
Experienced

I had phone sex once with a married woman while her husband was locked outside the bedroom. They were going through a divorce and had already been sleeping separately. We were just getting started when she heard him in the hallway and then saw a shadow under the door. I thought she was going to chicken out but just said it was okay, that she had locked the door. I definitely took advantage of that situation and had her get more vocal, even scream my name out a few times. We weren't really sure he was there the whole time, but after we finished (and she cleaned up), she went to get something to drink and found him just kind of loitering in the hallway near her door. He politely asked her if she could keep the noise down

Old 08-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #18
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Never heard one

WhenInDoubt, it seems she was likely turned on having you on the phone and him so close by, so perhaps he could hear some of the passion he had not been getting. Very unusual thing that happened to you!

Old 08-10-2012, 08:19 PM   #19
Wingsfan45
Experienced

Phone sex

[quote=gabriel16;41665887]Wingsfan. Lovely sexy situation, her in bed next to you sexting the other guy, and you getting to see her grow more and more turned on. Her hand buried in her pussy as you say.

What happened when you all got together
exactly?

You meeting him again?

She still sexting him?[/QUOTE

She sexted him a couple of days later. Basically the same scenerio. They send pic's back and forth, she gets very worked up and super horny, and I reap the benefits.
We did meet him for the three way. It was...ok at best. He was about 10 years younger than us, attractive (she says), but just not very good in bed. He had one fucking speed...like a squirrell. LOL. We had a decent time in spite of that, and it really spiced up our sex life.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #20
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Who else is here? Say hi?

Who else is here? Say hi?

G

Old 08-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #21
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

31 have responded to the poll

But most are too shy perhaps to write here

Tell us about your experiences
fantasies
desires

G

Old 08-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #22
LuvStrange69
Really Experienced

Similar, Yes. But definitely not the same

A girl I picked up one night (very long ago) actually took a call from her "Ex-Boyfriend" while I was going down on her. She held my head tightly against her and carried on the conversation for awhile. When her Ex asked what she was doing, she told him that she was receiving oral pleasure from a stranger. They then talked about it in detail and she ended up coming and hanging up. I didn't ask her if he was jerking off, as I was more concerned with getting off myself at that point.
Great Thread Gabriel !

Old 08-16-2012, 11:36 AM   #23
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

A PRIZE -- and Thanks LuvStrange

Thanks LuvStrange. I guess she didn't want her phone off at that moment.

Lots of others are here reading this thread.

Post your stories? Desires?

Let others in your other threads know about this one?

A prize to those who bring in the most referrals!!!!!!!

G

Old 08-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #24
eroticman61
Really Really Experienced

Cool phone sex

I have been able to experience so much pleasure from this type of interaction. women love the freedom and security that ps brings and I have seen many different scenarios unfold. the most famous one was when I choreographed an orgy while I was a thousand miles away between a bunch of women and toys...

Old 08-17-2012, 06:16 AM   #25
jonlitho
Experienced

Some of the hottest cyber sex i've had has been while chatting to my gf on the phone. My cyber partner was describing how she'd suck my cock over yahoo messenger as i stroked my cock and tried not to moan while my gf talked about her day oblivious to what i was doing.