Old 01-25-2013, 11:28 PM   #2726
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
Well said but you know I'm a dick.
Yes, punkin, but I love you and your pretty penis, anyway.

*nods*
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-25-2013, 11:29 PM   #2727
harry johnson
Literotica Guru
 
harry johnson is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: I have several homes....
Posts: 2,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
Sir, not to put too fine a point on it~ but this thread is about discussions concerning video and other sorts of games (MMO/console/pen and paper...) The reason others are so very irritated by you and slave's game is because this is NOT the thread for that.

Instead of being rude, why don't you start a thread of your own for THAT particular conversation...or even better, contact the OP to see if she feels your content fits HERE.
Miss wolf. Thank you for your kind response. Rudeness begets rudeness and the opening salvo was not delivered by me. I gathered that all types of games were in play - in point of fact - it was the mention of chess that drew my first response. Perhaps, dear slave and I will go elsewhere. It is clear our genius is unwelcome here....
__________________
here, there is lots of room for doing the things you've always been denied...look and gather all you want to, there is no one here to stop you from trying......

Last edited by harry johnson : 01-25-2013 at 11:32 PM.
 

Old 01-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #2728
harry johnson
Literotica Guru
 
harry johnson is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: I have several homes....
Posts: 2,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
Gay slurs on a diverse, non-judgemental, liberal erotica site ... vettebirther.
I see your point. But, do you spit or swallow?
__________________
here, there is lots of room for doing the things you've always been denied...look and gather all you want to, there is no one here to stop you from trying......
 

Old 01-25-2013, 11:32 PM   #2729
gardenia19
Words
 
gardenia19's Avatar
 
gardenia19 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,488
*snicker* Genius, eh?
 

Old 01-25-2013, 11:38 PM   #2730
Disgustipated
Loves Pam
 
Disgustipated's Avatar
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry johnson View Post
I see your point. But, do you spit or swallow?
Depends if she's a squirter or not. In your wife's case, yes, yes I do. Your daughter? She only likes anal, so no. Your mom, I do everything once I dig her up.
 

Old 01-25-2013, 11:39 PM   #2731
Luna_Wolf72
Sneaking around...
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry johnson View Post
Miss wolf. Thank you for your kind response. Rudeness begets rudeness and the opening salvo was not delivered by me. I gathered that all types of games were in play - in point of fact - it was the mention of chess that drew my first response. Perhaps, dear slave and I will go elsewhere. It is clear our genius is unwelcome here....
*grins and shrugs*

No problem.

I just figured if you wrote reci, she could give the final yay or nay...but another thread embodying YOUR game would be cool, as well.

Have a good evening.
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.





You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 01-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #2732
harry johnson
Literotica Guru
 
harry johnson is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: I have several homes....
Posts: 2,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
Depends if she's a squirter or not. In your wife's case, yes, yes I do. Your daughter? She only likes anal, so no. Your mom, I do everything once I dig her up.
My wife would look at you and feel pity. My daughter would rip your tiny balls out of your meat bag and shove them up your nostrils. My mother would likely pray for you as she has always believed in helping the helpless.
__________________
here, there is lots of room for doing the things you've always been denied...look and gather all you want to, there is no one here to stop you from trying......
 

Old 01-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #2733
harry johnson
Literotica Guru
 
harry johnson is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: I have several homes....
Posts: 2,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
*grins and shrugs*

No problem.

I just figured if you wrote reci, she could give the final yay or nay...but another thread embodying YOUR game would be cool, as well.

Have a good evening.
To you as well
__________________
here, there is lots of room for doing the things you've always been denied...look and gather all you want to, there is no one here to stop you from trying......
 

Old 01-25-2013, 11:59 PM   #2734
Disgustipated
Loves Pam
 
Disgustipated's Avatar
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry johnson View Post
My wife would look at you and feel pity. My daughter would rip your tiny balls out of your meat bag and shove them up your nostrils. My mother would likely pray for you as she has always believed in helping the helpless.
Do the females in your family know you role play / cyber with males pretending to be hawt wimminz here?
 

Old 01-26-2013, 12:07 AM   #2735
harry johnson
Literotica Guru
 
harry johnson is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: I have several homes....
Posts: 2,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
Do the females in your family know you role play / cyber with males pretending to be hawt wimminz here?
I am a woman
__________________
here, there is lots of room for doing the things you've always been denied...look and gather all you want to, there is no one here to stop you from trying......
 

Old 01-26-2013, 12:10 AM   #2736
Disgustipated
Loves Pam
 
Disgustipated's Avatar
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry johnson View Post
I am a woman
We know, Tyrone.
 

Old 01-26-2013, 12:12 AM   #2737
harry johnson
Literotica Guru
 
harry johnson is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: I have several homes....
Posts: 2,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
We know, Tyrone.
Who told you? That is amazing
__________________
here, there is lots of room for doing the things you've always been denied...look and gather all you want to, there is no one here to stop you from trying......
 

Old 01-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #2738
mark197205
Captain Smugasfuck
 
mark197205's Avatar
 
mark197205 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The realm of Foxes, Tigers and Riders..
Posts: 227,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
Sir, not to put too fine a point on it~ but this thread is about discussions concerning video and other sorts of games (MMO/console/pen and paper...) The reason others are so very irritated by you and slave's game is because this is NOT the thread for that.

Instead of being rude, why don't you start a thread of your own for THAT particular conversation...or even better, contact the OP to see if she feels your content fits HERE.

*applause*
 

Old 01-30-2013, 07:21 AM   #2739
lovetoread
bunny humper
 
lovetoread's Avatar
 
lovetoread is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Joisey
Posts: 37,559
Far Cry 3 isn't so bad.
__________________
 

Old 01-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #2740
John Doe
Justified Snob
 
John Doe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: A barred-spiral galaxy in the Siphius/Draco border territory
Posts: 53,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoread View Post
Far Cry 3 isn't so bad.
I posted some MLP bondage porn in the Bronies Corner.
__________________
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

"The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

One need not be a chamber to be haunted,
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.[...] --Emily Dickinson

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." -- Albert Einstein

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -- Robert A. Heinlein
 

Old 01-30-2013, 07:36 AM   #2741
lovetoread
bunny humper
 
lovetoread's Avatar
 
lovetoread is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Joisey
Posts: 37,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
I posted some MLP bondage porn in the Bronies Corner.
Ah let me go see that.
__________________
 

Old 01-30-2013, 11:03 AM   #2742
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 35,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
I posted some MLP bondage porn in the Bronies Corner.
Why would you do that?! And why would you mention that here.

I too have posted pony porn. But as the only authentic Brony on Lit I claim all pony porn! Mwahahahahahaha.
__________________
Father Alexander Anderson: Second verse, same as the first. Put me on a plan so I can put em in a hearse.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.
 

Old 01-30-2013, 10:00 PM   #2743
John Doe
Justified Snob
 
John Doe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: A barred-spiral galaxy in the Siphius/Draco border territory
Posts: 53,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
Why would you do that?! And why would you mention that here.

I too have posted pony porn. But as the only authentic Brony on Lit I claim all pony porn! Mwahahahahahaha.
Why wouldn't I? And I mentioned it here to make sure lovetoread would see it.
__________________
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

"The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

One need not be a chamber to be haunted,
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.[...] --Emily Dickinson

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." -- Albert Einstein

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -- Robert A. Heinlein
 

Old 02-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #2744
lovetoread
bunny humper
 
lovetoread's Avatar
 
lovetoread is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Joisey
Posts: 37,559


__________________
 

Old 03-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #2745
Recidiva
Chaotic Quixotic
 
Recidiva's Avatar
 
Recidiva is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Randolph, NJ
Posts: 84,414
I missed some weirdness there, huh?

Oh well.

I am doing the Warcraft thing. Love Pandaria.

Waiting for Dragon Age III...
 

Old 03-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #2746
remy_lebeau8
double canister
 
remy_lebeau8's Avatar
 
remy_lebeau8 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: land of the big 3
Posts: 3,874
Just beat the story mode of tomb raider.

Good shit
__________________
Let us cross the river and rest beneith the shade of the trees
 

Old 03-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #2747
Recidiva
Chaotic Quixotic
 
Recidiva's Avatar
 
Recidiva is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Randolph, NJ
Posts: 84,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by remy_lebeau8 View Post
Just beat the story mode of tomb raider.

Good shit
Heh. I remember not being able to make it through the tutorial of Tomb Raider. Too much jumping. I hate jumping. Minnie Driver kept telling me I was doing it wrong and I quit.
 

Old 03-24-2013, 01:33 AM   #2748
TallMan69
Really Really Experienced
 
TallMan69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 467
I'm Guybrush Threepwood. . . Mighty pirate.
__________________
"Sex is only dirty if it's done right." Woody Allen
 

Old 03-24-2013, 02:56 AM   #2749
John Doe
Justified Snob
 
John Doe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: A barred-spiral galaxy in the Siphius/Draco border territory
Posts: 53,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recidiva View Post
Heh. I remember not being able to make it through the tutorial of Tomb Raider. Too much jumping. I hate jumping. Minnie Driver kept telling me I was doing it wrong and I quit.
Camilla Luddington.
__________________
"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Samuel Clemens

"The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers." -- Carl Jung

One need not be a chamber to be haunted,
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.[...] --Emily Dickinson

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." -- Albert Einstein

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -- Robert A. Heinlein
 

Old 03-24-2013, 03:32 AM   #2750
lezzar
Really Experienced
 
lezzar is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 130
Any Demon/Dark Souls fans in here?
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:42 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.