Old 03-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #101
Desejo
Literotica Guru
 
Desejo's Avatar
 
Desejo is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 623
Winter Kiss

My face is a drum, pulled tight
By frozen winds, blood racing madly
a pike swimming- trapped vibrant
under ice

His hand is a woolen paw, frost covered
I have no sense of the shape of his fingers,
His palm bulky and hidden

Our bodies are stuffed and padded
I cannot feel muscle, structure only the soft squish
of stolen goose feathers in
the swish of nylon parkas touching

But our lips
Our lips are naked

Soft open, a sip of strong wine
Under an arctic sun
His tongue promises, reminds
of delights to be uncovered

And I melt.
__________________
“I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip.”
― John Kennedy Toole, A Confederacy of Dunces

Last edited by Desejo : 03-17-2014 at 11:39 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2014, 11:05 PM   #102
GuiltyPleasure
AWTSS
 
GuiltyPleasure's Avatar
 
GuiltyPleasure is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: eyes on the prize
Posts: 14,070
That's really lovely Desejo.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2014, 11:40 PM   #103
Desejo
Literotica Guru
 
Desejo's Avatar
 
Desejo is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 623
Thanks Tristesse..don't think it's done though. I just felt like writing something.
__________________
“I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip.”
― John Kennedy Toole, A Confederacy of Dunces
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2014, 02:35 PM   #104
butters
Literotica Guru
 
butters's Avatar
 
butters is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: home
Posts: 62,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desejo View Post
Thanks Tristesse..don't think it's done though. I just felt like writing something.
you might not feel it's done, but by hell it's doing a lot! wonderful writing, original, tactile, delicious
__________________
William Dement (the father of sleep medicine) said:
"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives."

must be what permits me to be so very sane when awake,
right?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2014, 03:36 AM   #105
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,501
have you heard the whisper
of skin on skin,
as hands glide, skim
across the lines of you
the rasp of callouses
in the silence
loud as rock music
sounds that mingle with texture
that mingle with mind
the restraint you show
when you don't beg
but we know the cues you use
the clues are in the hips,
that buck and grind, untrainable
instincts

in the teeth on lips, the throaty growl
that speaks a novels worth of lust
in one breath,
the heaving
of your chest, rouge bloom of heat in your cheeks
the way that anything near your mouth
gets bitten
or sucked,
I never let you in on my cues
head down

down

down
kisses trail little wet
nips, misted breath on flesh
past devilish wiles
and demanded divergence
to the inner thighs on either side
of where you want it, where you want me

the tease
oh the tease
to make you wait
to force a whimper
feigned accidental touch
on that place that makes
your heart race
the pace slooooows down,
you emit those sounds that tug
at my own carnal needs, plead
with please and why wont you just
but we know why, it's all part of the play
the way I let you know
who's in control,
because I will slay your desire
nail it down pin it between us
hammer blows that
answer your prayers and longing stares
when you are ready

not when you think you are ready

Last edited by todski28 : 03-20-2014 at 03:39 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2014, 08:13 AM   #106
bogusagain
Literotica Guru
 
bogusagain's Avatar
 
bogusagain is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Berlin
Posts: 844
romance love queen

edited
__________________
POEMS

Last edited by bogusagain : 09-01-2015 at 06:24 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2014, 05:15 AM   #107
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogusagain View Post
‘genuine Romanian whore’
(illegal but not as illegal as Africans)
I speak good German and English
I come in French too

my headdress of wild black hair
thick and lush, a manicured explosion
bona fide olive skin, all the way up
beyond my bikini line

why not buy some time
check out my perfect breasts
give my buttocks a good hard slap
feel the velvet, how my clitoris is set

feel the strength in my ample thighs
experience my Cleopatra’s grip
my pubis pushing up to swallow
the man who gives me fire
come in French is a great line with the duality on the word "come" the whole final stanza in this has a seeming duality to a "whore" as this line

"the man who gives me fire"
Seems more like she is enjoying it as opposed to it being just a job. Enjoyed your last few bogus
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2014, 08:06 AM   #108
bogusagain
Literotica Guru
 
bogusagain's Avatar
 
bogusagain is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Berlin
Posts: 844
edited
__________________
POEMS

Last edited by bogusagain : 09-01-2015 at 06:25 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2014, 08:12 AM   #109
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,501
I think I preferred the last line as fire, which almost makes the whole last stanza after work at home with her real partner, I know a few prostitutes that have normal partners etc, it made it for me more real and reflective of a woman's "feelings" as opposed to "just a job" as in the man who gives her fire does not have to pay for her charms or her femininity this she gives for free.

mind you that was my interpretation, it highlighted the stanza and gave me a pause to think and assign a deeper meaning than just baseless sex.

ok, you changed my mind by editing as I was writing
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2014, 02:22 AM   #110
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,501
It's been seven days of wilful
waiting, my sultry words
seemed absurd when spoken
we agreed together, a smile
at how easy it would be,

Hazel eyes glaze in memory
of a week that's been,
of messages that dip
inside,
make you quiver
want lust, surrender
but
the release we seek
withheld by our hands
as we try to ease those thoughts
from troubled minds
that harden and leak

sinuous and slick
even the phones vibration
is enough stimulation to
cause a tremble,

so many times naked
skin to skin but we wouldn't let in
hands massage your back and hips
on hands and knees
the tip of swollen sword rests upon
your open entrance the pain as
we abstain for another day
that turtle like edges closer

that lip bite,
almost tips me over the edge,
on the third day we nearly snapped
screamed and cracked
begged
but we had a plan

and here we are
hair dishevelled
our eyes level
inner fire consumes
exhumed from some
dirty place that we created,
Yes we collapse as addicts
giving in to some craving
the need

tension a tearing violin string
Shudder a stutter
flutter a quiver
our drug of choice

in a matter of moments your first
hit shatters
tremble shiver smatter and
scatters
droplets
a geyser erupts
the dam busts
and we
fried circuits, collapse
in smoking heat
of abstinent release

Last edited by todski28 : 05-21-2014 at 05:42 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2014, 06:21 AM   #111
Matryoshka
Literotica Guru
 
Matryoshka's Avatar
 
Matryoshka is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Eastern Standard Time
Posts: 2,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
It's been seven days of wilful
waiting, my sultry words
seemed absurd when spoken
we agreed together, a smile
at how easy it would be,

Hazel eyes glaze in memory
of a week that's been,
of messages that dip
inside,
make you quiver
want lust, surrender
but
the release we seek
withheld by our hands
as we try to ease those thoughts
from troubled minds
that harden and leak

sinuous and slick
even the phones vibration
is enough stimulation to
cause a tremble,

so many times naked
skin to skin but we wouldn't let in
hands massage your back and hips
on hands and knees
the tip of swollen sword rests upon
your open entrance the pain as
we abstain for another day
that turtle like edges closer

that lip bite,
almost tips me over the edge,
on the third day we nearly snapped
screamed and cracked
begged
but we had a plan

and here we are
hair dishevelled
our eyes level
inner fire consumes
exhumed from some
dirty place that we created,
Yes we collapse as addicts
giving in to some craving
the need

tension a tearing violin string
Shudder a stutter
flutter a quiver
our drug of choice

in a matter of moments your first
hit shatters
tremble shiver smatter and
scatters
droplets
a geyser erupts
the dam busts
and we
fried circuits, collapse
in smoking heat
of abstinent release
I happened to read your original post before you edited it. This version has a very different feel from the first one. Safer.... Both of you are tempted but holding out until patience finally snaps, finally relief....

Why, though? Why not indulge when it would be so easy? Why not let the quivers and shudders eclipse the troubled minds?
__________________
Layer by layer, eventually the truth is revealed. Sometimes you have to sift through a lot of crap to find the real treasure.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2014, 06:27 AM   #112
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matryoshka View Post
I happened to read your original post before you edited it. This version has a very different feel from the first one. Safer.... Both of you are tempted but holding out until patience finally snaps, finally relief....

Why, though? Why not indulge when it would be so easy? Why not let the quivers and shudders eclipse the troubled minds?
what happens when you mention the word diet? you immediately start craving food, so the moment you say abstinence, where does the mind go? that first entry is explosive *nods head*
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2014, 03:09 PM   #113
Matryoshka
Literotica Guru
 
Matryoshka's Avatar
 
Matryoshka is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Eastern Standard Time
Posts: 2,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
what happens when you mention the word diet? you immediately start craving food, so the moment you say abstinence, where does the mind go? that first entry is explosive *nods head*
Ahhh, as long as you have a partner who craves it just as bad....I get it...
__________________
Layer by layer, eventually the truth is revealed. Sometimes you have to sift through a lot of crap to find the real treasure.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2014, 04:08 PM   #114
Ashesh9
Literotica Guru
 
Ashesh9 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,058
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
It's been seven days of wilful
waiting, my sultry words
seemed absurd when spoken
we agreed together, a smile
at how easy it would be,

Hazel eyes glaze in memory
of a week that's been,
of messages that dip
inside,
make you quiver
want lust, surrender
but
the release we seek
withheld by our hands
as we try to ease those thoughts
from troubled minds
that harden and leak

sinuous and slick
even the phones vibration
is enough stimulation to
cause a tremble,

so many times naked
skin to skin but we wouldn't let in
hands massage your back and hips
on hands and knees
the tip of swollen sword rests upon
your open entrance the pain as
we abstain for another day
that turtle like edges closer

that lip bite,
almost tips me over the edge,
on the third day we nearly snapped
screamed and cracked
begged
but we had a plan

and here we are
hair dishevelled
our eyes level
inner fire consumes
exhumed from some
dirty place that we created,
Yes we collapse as addicts
giving in to some craving
the need

tension a tearing violin string
Shudder a stutter
flutter a quiver
our drug of choice

in a matter of moments your first
hit shatters
tremble shiver smatter and
scatters
droplets
a geyser erupts
the dam busts
and we
fried circuits, collapse
in smoking heat
of abstinent release
Really Hot'n erotic Tod : as U know for an unashamed Spanko like me that " laughin' slap on the rump " was a Bonus but i also appreciate the value of erotic abstinence !! Bravo thnx for sharin' Tod !!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2014, 11:47 PM   #115
Matryoshka
Literotica Guru
 
Matryoshka's Avatar
 
Matryoshka is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Eastern Standard Time
Posts: 2,059
Ice Maiden

A cold front
frigid and unmoving
Jagged edges sharper
than viper's tongue
Denying the sun
ever made her weep
or traced her curves

Adventurer surges forward
reaches for peak
Slides his pick
In hidden clef
Only to find it rendered useless

Even the "gent" who cut a hole
In her outlying skirts
Risked frostbite with the dip of his pole
In search of bigger fish to fry
__________________
Layer by layer, eventually the truth is revealed. Sometimes you have to sift through a lot of crap to find the real treasure.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 05:26 AM   #116
Trixareforkids
Silly Rabbit
 
Trixareforkids is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matryoshka View Post
Ice Maiden

A cold front
frigid and unmoving
Jagged edges sharper
than viper's tongue
Denying the sun
ever made her weep
or traced her curves

Adventurer surges forward
reaches for peak
Slides his pick
In hidden clef
Only to find it rendered useless

Even the "gent" who cut a hole
In her outlying skirts
Risked frostbite with the dip of his pole
In search of bigger fish to fry
I like this until the last 4 lines. I see that she's a glacier but the reference to the surrounding sea felt forced. The quotes around gent make it stand out without obvious (at least to me) purpose. Also, I realize you're going for the ice fisherman and "drilled" instead of "cut a hole" would work better if you also used "her underlying depths" instead of "her outlying skirts". Eh, just suggestions. Maybe quicker minds will have more insight.
__________________
Here there be dragons

Last edited by Trixareforkids : 05-22-2014 at 05:31 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 08:07 AM   #117
Matryoshka
Literotica Guru
 
Matryoshka's Avatar
 
Matryoshka is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Eastern Standard Time
Posts: 2,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixareforkids View Post
I like this until the last 4 lines. I see that she's a glacier but the reference to the surrounding sea felt forced. The quotes around gent make it stand out without obvious (at least to me) purpose. Also, I realize you're going for the ice fisherman and "drilled" instead of "cut a hole" would work better if you also used "her underlying depths" instead of "her outlying skirts". Eh, just suggestions. Maybe quicker minds will have more insight.
Awesome suggestions. I definitely like them. It started out as a flippant bout of pure sarcasm (retaliation to an insult...cold, frigid etc.) but somewhere the first few lines took on a more serious note.

How's this....

Even the gent who drills a hole
Into her underlying depths
Risks frostbite as he dips his pole
For nothing but cold fish
__________________
Layer by layer, eventually the truth is revealed. Sometimes you have to sift through a lot of crap to find the real treasure.

Last edited by Matryoshka : 05-22-2014 at 08:11 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 08:21 AM   #118
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matryoshka View Post
Ice Maiden

A cold front
frigid and unmoving
Jagged edges sharper
than viper's tongue
Denying the sun
ever made her weep
or traced her curves

Adventurer surges forward
reaches for peak
Slides his pick
In hidden clef
Only to find it rendered useless

Even the "gent" who cut a hole
In her outlying skirts
Risked frostbite with the dip of his pole
In search of bigger fish to fry
The adventurer being what and who he is
attacked her with sharp picks and prying sticks
clumsy tools to try and pry her open
ice is hard, unforgiving
even when shards are sheared,
and the chunks turn to tears

the bits torn off sharpen, threaten
poor cretin didn't know what hit him
the gent in question should have learnt
a lesson
that ice melts with
fire or heat,

you don't try to beat it into submission,
lead it into the touch of spring
thaw the core till dripping melt
and the water felt
is a place to call home,
and though the ice may return
your touch will hold in the warmth.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 08:48 AM   #119
Trixareforkids
Silly Rabbit
 
Trixareforkids is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matryoshka View Post
Awesome suggestions. I definitely like them. It started out as a flippant bout of pure sarcasm (retaliation to an insult...cold, frigid etc.) but somewhere the first few lines took on a more serious note.

How's this....

Even the gent who drills a hole
Into her underlying depths
Risks frostbite as he dips his pole
For nothing but cold fish
I like that!
__________________
Here there be dragons
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 08:51 AM   #120
Trixareforkids
Silly Rabbit
 
Trixareforkids is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by todski28 View Post
The adventurer being what and who he is
attacked her with sharp picks and prying sticks
clumsy tools to try and pry her open
ice is hard, unforgiving
even when shards are sheared,
and the chunks turn to tears

the bits torn off sharpen, threaten
poor cretin didn't know what hit him
the gent in question should have learnt
a lesson
that ice melts with
fire or heat,

you don't try to beat it into submission,
lead it into the touch of spring
thaw the core till dripping melt
and the water felt
is a place to call home,
and though the ice may return
your touch will hold in the warmth.
Tods, you are a riff master. ~bowing down~.
__________________
Here there be dragons
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 09:03 AM   #121
Matryoshka
Literotica Guru
 
Matryoshka's Avatar
 
Matryoshka is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Eastern Standard Time
Posts: 2,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixareforkids View Post
I like that!
Thanks...I like it much better now. You help is appreciated !
__________________
Layer by layer, eventually the truth is revealed. Sometimes you have to sift through a lot of crap to find the real treasure.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 05:00 PM   #122
Tsotha
donnyQ
 
Tsotha's Avatar
 
Tsotha is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matryoshka View Post
Ice Maiden

A cold front
frigid and unmoving
Jagged edges sharper
than viper's tongue
Denying the sun
ever made her weep
or traced her curves

Adventurer surges forward
reaches for peak
Slides his pick
In hidden clef
Only to find it rendered useless

Even the "gent" who cut a hole
In her outlying skirts
Risked frostbite with the dip of his pole
In search of bigger fish to fry
Oh, I like this, and Trix's suggestions, too. For some reason I wanted a "Bold" in front of "adventurer" (s2l1). Disregard.
__________________
derpity derp herp derp
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 05:43 PM   #123
Trixareforkids
Silly Rabbit
 
Trixareforkids is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matryoshka View Post
Thanks...I like it much better now. You help is appreciated !
Well it gets Tsothsa's approval as well, so ya done good! I just waved away a brain fart.
__________________
Here there be dragons
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 11:06 PM   #124
Sabina_Tolchovsky
Really Really Experienced
 
Sabina_Tolchovsky's Avatar
 
Sabina_Tolchovsky is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: usa
Posts: 488
There was sun on that face,
glinting off the stubbled chin,
with our mischief always in eye;
an electric brush against saltwater skin
kickstart the ignition
and glimpse that first kiss in your mind
for a moment,
brief,
my face flushes red.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 11:26 PM   #125
todski28
Literotica Guru
 
todski28 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,501
red face,
matches the lace that fell
into damp torn pieces
as lips explored lips

and hands that run
trained assassins
to murder your resistance
then pin you to the wall
in the restaurant toilet block

and as we left I could see that red faced flush at the stares
and your cheeky smile as we danced off into the sunlit street
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.