Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-07-2014, 12:47 PM   #1
like_a_rabbit
Virgin
 
like_a_rabbit is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 16
Been thinking of my ideal lesbian threesome position set-up.

Okay, I'll admit that I spend more times than not, at night in bed alone, pondering the perfect threeway-setup between a trio of lesbian and bi-women... (and I'm sure I'm not the only girl here who does lol).

For me, it would be... The first one on her back, wrists cuffed above her head, maybe even blindfolded. Wearing a vibrating strap-on, And the strap-on is being ridden by the second woman, who gets to play with the first's breasts and clit and ass. And the third one is riding the first's mouth, facing away from the second so the second can finger her ass as well.

I think I'd love to be the one on my back, cuffed, blindfolded and ridden...

Anybody else got an ideal threeway position?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 01:00 PM   #2
biseattlegirl
Really Experienced
 
biseattlegirl's Avatar
 
biseattlegirl is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 269
I would be on my back, restrained, under a queening stool. One girl in the stool facesitting me while the other is between my legs getting me off with mouth, hands, dildo, etc....at least that would be how we would start the night.
__________________
Wanna chat just send me a message. Love to meet new people. I do not yahoo, kik, google chat, etc. I will chat here thank you very much.

Visit my Tumblr page

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 01:09 PM   #3
like_a_rabbit
Virgin
 
like_a_rabbit is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by biseattlegirl View Post
I would be on my back, restrained, under a queening stool. One girl in the stool facesitting me while the other is between my legs getting me off with mouth, hands, dildo, etc....at least that would be how we would start the night.
Oh lord yes... I wouldn't mind being the one that gets to spread a restrained girl's legs apart and slowly get her wet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 01:12 PM   #4
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru
 
hottalyssa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia,United States
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by biseattlegirl View Post
I would be on my back, restrained, under a queening stool. One girl in the stool facesitting me while the other is between my legs getting me off with mouth, hands, dildo, etc....at least that would be how we would start the night.
i would definitely be the one spreading my lovers legs. i love pleasuring my lover. getting her wett. while someone else kneels over her face. letting her lik them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 01:20 PM   #5
like_a_rabbit
Virgin
 
like_a_rabbit is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by hottalyssa View Post
i would definitely be the one spreading my lovers legs. i love pleasuring my lover. getting her wett. while someone else kneels over her face. letting her lik them.
I feel like I would be so lucky as to let you...

I would just love to be blindfolded and unaware of what's going on, until I'm being touched and caressed. Listening to the other two warm each other up, moaning, kissing, weighing down the bed next to me. Would love to have my head straddled by a woman's thighs, while another sits on my hips and rides the dildo, and thrusts the vibrator into my pubic bone.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 01:25 PM   #6
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru
 
hottalyssa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia,United States
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by like_a_rabbit View Post
I feel like I would be so lucky as to let you...

I would just love to be blindfolded and unaware of what's going on, until I'm being touched and caressed. Listening to the other two warm each other up, moaning, kissing, weighing down the bed next to me. Would love to have my head straddled by a woman's thighs, while another sits on my hips and rides the dildo, and thrusts the vibrator into my pubic bone.
i enjoy blindfolding my lover as well. making her wait, anticipate, all the while she is getting wetter and wetter. i love to lik her thighs, never touching her most intimate parts.then as girl number 3 hovers above her head. her arousal obvious, you beg to touch her with your tongue........so close yet so far.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 02:20 PM   #7
like_a_rabbit
Virgin
 
like_a_rabbit is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 16
God, imagining being the one tied up with a girl's wet cunt hovering over your mouth, being able to smell it but it's just too far out of reach to touch it, or taste it. You can hear the other girl fingering her opening slowly, but nothing you can do to join in. What torture... having just to wait for your turn.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 02:32 PM   #8
bicuriousgirly
Really Experienced
 
bicuriousgirly is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by like_a_rabbit View Post
Oh lord yes... I wouldn't mind being the one that gets to spread a restrained girl's legs apart and slowly get her wet.
Mmmmm I want you to do that to me!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 02:33 PM   #9
bicuriousgirly
Really Experienced
 
bicuriousgirly is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by like_a_rabbit View Post
God, imagining being the one tied up with a girl's wet cunt hovering over your mouth, being able to smell it but it's just too far out of reach to touch it, or taste it. You can hear the other girl fingering her opening slowly, but nothing you can do to join in. What torture... having just to wait for your turn.
Just reading that got me SO wet and my clit throbbing!!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 03:52 PM   #10
like_a_rabbit
Virgin
 
like_a_rabbit is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicuriousgirly View Post
Mmmmm I want you to do that to me!
I'd love to get myself thoroughly deep between a girl's legs with my tongue, using my hands to push her legs apart, then squeeze her tits, caress her ass and gently finger her in there.

Maybe have the third girl's face to sit on and hump while I work on you...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 04:05 PM   #11
TinyDancer38
Really Experienced
 
TinyDancer38's Avatar
 
TinyDancer38 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: usa
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by like_a_rabbit View Post
Oh lord yes... I wouldn't mind being the one that gets to spread a restrained girl's legs apart and slowly get her wet.
I would love being the girl restrained and legs spread.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 04:21 PM   #12
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru
 
hottalyssa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia,United States
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyDancer38 View Post
I would love being the girl restrained and legs spread.
we could arrange that love i am sure
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 04:24 PM   #13
like_a_rabbit
Virgin
 
like_a_rabbit is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by hottalyssa View Post
we could arrange that love i am sure
I'm sure a couple of us could arrange that, no doubt... Two pairs of hands thoroughly examing what makes you squirm.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 04:27 PM   #14
TinyDancer38
Really Experienced
 
TinyDancer38's Avatar
 
TinyDancer38 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: usa
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by hottalyssa View Post
we could arrange that love i am sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by like_a_rabbit View Post
I'm sure a couple of us could arrange that, no doubt... Two pairs of hands thoroughly examing what makes you squirm.

Oh god just the thought of that makes me so wet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 04:30 PM   #15
like_a_rabbit
Virgin
 
like_a_rabbit is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 16
Stick me between someone's legs now, and squeeze my head with your thighs while I devour you... hmmm. God, maybe even put a strap-on on me and then suck my 'dick' while I eat up the other one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #16
TinyDancer38
Really Experienced
 
TinyDancer38's Avatar
 
TinyDancer38 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: usa
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by like_a_rabbit View Post
Stick me between someone's legs now, and squeeze my head with your thighs while I devour you... hmmm. God, maybe even put a strap-on on me and then suck my 'dick' while I eat up the other one.
Feel free to throw your face in my wet pussy...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 04:49 PM   #17
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru
 
hottalyssa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia,United States
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyDancer38 View Post
Feel free to throw your face in my wet pussy...
if rabbit is busy i am available...mmmm
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2014, 04:55 PM   #18
like_a_rabbit
Virgin
 
like_a_rabbit is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyDancer38 View Post
Feel free to throw your face in my wet pussy...
I might have to get you up on your knees and have you hump my face... so I can grip your ass and kneed it in my hands. I think that would tip me over the edge, for sure
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2014, 01:46 AM   #19
_admiral
Virgin
 
_admiral is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 19
Heh. that's hot. I wanna be the third girl
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.