Kinky Sprite's Vanity Thread/Blog- "How Kinky?"

Kinky_Sprite

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Posts
359
(Started this in the GB and was redirected here... I will try to keep up on both of them)

I'm often asked... just how kinky are you?

or... What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done.

I've decided to start a vanity thread/mini-blog to discuss just that topic. How kinky is Kinky Sprite.

Damn kinky is the answer...

Here's a quick over-view (I'll go into more detail later):

How Kinky??

Likes/Does

  • Mff
  • Anal
  • Slapping, Scratching, Biting, Rough Sex
  • Rape Fantasy
  • Drug Fantasy
  • Gang Bang Fantasy
  • Daddy/daughter
  • Cuckold Fantasy
  • Whore fantasy
  • Humiliation/Degredation
  • Chocking on Cock
  • Breath control
  • Pain
  • Face Slapping
  • Watersports
  • Cum on Face and hair
  • Name Calling
  • More...


Curious About/Willing To Try
  • fmm
  • double Penetration
  • exhibitionism/voyerism
  • cuckolding

~Limits~
  • Blood
  • Weapons
  • Permanant Injury or Modification
  • Cutting
  • Animals
  • Children
  • Dismemberment
  • Diapers/Adult Babies
  • Mommy/son
  • Death
 
Tonight

Got the call. Went to his house. Fucked him so many times before but it's been a while. We fucked several times. He fucked my ass like he knows I love. I told him I wanted him to cum in my ass. He fucked my face, several times, choking me on his cock. We went into the living room and I blew him there and fucked him on the couch. Just after we went back to his room, his room mates came down. He fingered my ass and pussy and he put his lighter in my ass as well. He fucked me like a total whore at least three times. Then he called my cab and sent me on my way well fucked.

Last week I fucked his uncle (in a threesome w/ another girl)

In between I fucked another guy on the first date.

Before that I fucked a guy who wanted to hear about what a slut I was and he came on my face and then licked it off. He fucked me a couple of times on his big ol' bed. He told me I should be a dancer so I could make money from my body or that I should charge. He told me he has a friend- a guy- who he wants to share me with. He told me I could fuck other guys in his bed.

It's been a wild ride lately...
 
My descriptions were sort of bland and generic I am sorry to say... I'm not up to my tip top righting skills tonight I am afraid.
 
One day I was playing with my make-up and decided to make myself look like I was covered in bruises. Some people find this hot and some don't. For me it was fun and I find the pictures to be arousing... although I doubt I would enjoy rough play that was at that level. Still, the fantasy of it is intense. And I also like playing with make-up and stuff like that. I love Halloween, costumes, theater. I love my dirty little black and blue photos....
 
Oh the last thing I am is apologetic.

Fun, witty, kinky, sharp-elbowed and sharp tongued- I can do that. Although that's best judged by others.

Some will love me some will hate me.. and that's how the ball of yarn bounces...:cattail:
 
Even the haters keep me right on top!:cattail:

Although I enjoy being flat on my back more than most....
 
I can't make anybody believe anything they don't want to. If you don't want to believe I'm "a chick"... well the world still goes round and I still have a pussy.:cattail:
 
Food for thought: Can laziness be a virtue?

http://dondwest.hubpages.com/hub/Laziness-is-a-Virtue

What you'll eventually discover is that laziness is synonymous with efficiency. Laziness is an instinct necessary for human survival. Think about it, lazy people try to find methods, systems, and strategies to get the most work done with the least effort. That's the definition of efficiency right there. The more you accept laziness as a virtue, the more you can work towards freeing up your time. Ironically enough, in the end, you end up getting more work done. When you're talented at utilizing your laziness, you have so much free time on your hands, that you're always looking for more and more activities to do.

Now I just have to find one that says sluttiness is a virtue:devil:
 
I'd rather talk about getting my wet pussy fucked than debate weather or not thats interesting enough to talk about.
 
My former profile... about to be changed.

Assertive and defiant- I am a brat, a bitch, a withholding whore. You'd have to catch me, rough me up and force me to bend to your will. But if you can push me into subspace... I'll forget what that safe words even exist, I won't be able to refuse an order, or even a request. Take it to the limit, one more time.

****************************

I like things very rough and i also enjoy humiliation. I enjoy cuck fantasy also, that's one fun way for me to be more dominant. I'm a switch but I crave submission, humiliation and punishment. I'm a pain slut and I'm very kinky. I have few limits but I do have a few things that i just don't enjoy. Like 69... it's so over-rated!

Safe words are great so that you know when I don't use them I don't want you to stop no matter what else I might say. (I hate having to stop for a check: "Stop!" Really? "NO!!!")
 
My former profile... about to be changed.

Assertive and defiant- I am a brat, a bitch, a withholding whore. You'd have to catch me, rough me up and force me to bend to your will. But if you can push me into subspace... I'll forget what that safe words even exist, I won't be able to refuse an order, or even a request. Take it to the limit, one more time.

****************************

I like things very rough and i also enjoy humiliation. I enjoy cuck fantasy also, that's one fun way for me to be more dominant. I'm a switch but I crave submission, humiliation and punishment. I'm a pain slut and I'm very kinky. I have few limits but I do have a few things that i just don't enjoy. Like 69... it's so over-rated!

Safe words are great so that you know when I don't use them I don't want you to stop no matter what else I might say. (I hate having to stop for a check: "Stop!" Really? "NO!!!")

I’m a bitch, I’m tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you're hurt
When you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb
I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it ANY other way


alanis morissette - im a bitch im a lover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAjNVKtQHAY
 
I’m a bitch, I’m tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you're hurt
When you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb
I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it ANY other way


alanis morissette - im a bitch im a lover

Good Merideth Brooks song. Morissette doesn't receive credit for it, though.
 
Back
Top