Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #101
butters
Harry's Girl
 
butters's Avatar
 
butters is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London UK
Posts: 51,724
pork and bramley apple sausages - plump, succulent, stickybrown skins wrapped around supertasty filling. yum.
__________________
poetry submissions


What strange machinery lies between her ears
HarryHill


'tender hearted...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #102
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipbutty View Post
pork and bramley apple sausages - plump, succulent, stickybrown skins wrapped around supertasty filling. yum.
Where's O-dad when we need him?
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #103
butters
Harry's Girl
 
butters's Avatar
 
butters is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London UK
Posts: 51,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
Where's O-dad when we need him?
probably scouting for deliciously rounded bellies to contemplate.
__________________
poetry submissions


What strange machinery lies between her ears
HarryHill


'tender hearted...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 02:29 PM   #104
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipbutty View Post
probably scouting for deliciously rounded bellies to contemplate.
He's probably rubbing his "suntan lotion" on some poor, unsuspecting girl.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 07:35 PM   #105
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,351
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
He's probably rubbing his "suntan lotion" on some poor, unsuspecting girl.
The next time you post here I expect it to be a full cook book!


-Now that I say that I should start a thread for erotic recipes and call it the literotica cook book!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #106
Recidiva
Chaotic Quixotic
 
Recidiva's Avatar
 
Recidiva is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Randolph, NJ
Posts: 84,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
The next time you post here I expect it to be a full cook book!


-Now that I say that I should start a thread for erotic recipes and call it the literotica cook book!
It's actually been done and I have my copy. "Foodgasms" cookbook put together by Colette based on Tortoise's thread. Lots of inspiration there!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #107
dirtycarol
Literotica Guru
 
dirtycarol's Avatar
 
dirtycarol is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: my place
Posts: 847
Scotch eggs. Hard boiled eggs wrapped in pork sausage spices and bread crumbs, then deep fried. Got the idea years ago visiting the Renaissance fair. Very tasty.
__________________
I'll be a nice to you as you'll let me, or as mean as you make me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #108
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtycarol View Post
Scotch eggs. Hard boiled eggs wrapped in pork sausage spices and bread crumbs, then deep fried. Got the idea years ago visiting the Renaissance fair. Very tasty.
You can always spot the Americans.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #109
tactful
What the fuck, over.
 
tactful's Avatar
 
tactful is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In the past
Posts: 11,933
Cole Slaw:
In a Cusiniart,or cut it up nice and fine:
half a cabbage
two carrots
quarter of an onion
place it in a bowl and add:
1/2 teaspoon of celery salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
3 tablespoons parsley
3 or 4 tablespoons mayo
3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons of water
3 or 4 tablespoons of caraway seeds
mix thoroughly and enjoy
Ok, it's not to be cooked but damn it's freakin' good.

Last edited by tactful : 07-26-2012 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Thanks to Blobfish
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #110
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by tactful View Post
In a Cusiniart,or cut it up nice and fine:
half a cabbage
two carrots
quarter of an onion
place it in a bowl and add:
1/2 teaspoon of celery salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
3 tablespoons parsley
3 or 4 tablespoons mayo
3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons of water
3 or 4 tablespoons of caraway seeds
mix thoroughly and enjoy
Ok, it's not to be cooked but damn it's freakin' good.
Is that a dip or something?
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #111
thÝr
Karhu-er
 
thÝr's Avatar
 
thÝr is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The 49th State
Posts: 45,663
Cheeseburgers on the grill.....
__________________


It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport. - Fridtjof Nansen

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - JFK
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #112
Silverlily
Kitty Mama - East Coast
 
Silverlily's Avatar
 
Silverlily is offline
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hades - East coast office
Posts: 13,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
Is that a dip or something?
Cole slaw


Sounds yummy, tactful!
__________________
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.


Life is hard, get a fucking helmet


foodporn
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:53 PM   #113
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,351
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by thÝr View Post
Cheeseburgers on the grill.....
Original American works! As long as the burger patty is home made!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #114
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlily View Post
Cole slaw


Sounds yummy, tactful!
Oh, now I see it! I feel like more of an idiot than usual.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:55 PM   #115
tactful
What the fuck, over.
 
tactful's Avatar
 
tactful is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In the past
Posts: 11,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
Is that a dip or something?
Cole Slaw,
oops, my bad forgot the title, I get too excited when I post sometimes.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #116
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by tactful View Post
Cole Slaw,
oops, my bad forgot the title, I get too excited when I post sometimes.
No, I really should have known that.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 11:59 PM   #117
tactful
What the fuck, over.
 
tactful's Avatar
 
tactful is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In the past
Posts: 11,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
No, I really should have known that.
Orgasmic, if ever.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #118
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by tactful View Post
Orgasmic, if ever.
I cannot gather the meaning of this.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #119
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,351
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactful View Post
Cole Slaw:
In a Cusiniart,or cut it up nice and fine:
half a cabbage
two carrots
quarter of an onion
place it in a bowl and add:
1/2 teaspoon of celery salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
3 tablespoons parsley
3 or 4 tablespoons mayo
3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons of water
3 or 4 tablespoons of caraway seeds
mix thoroughly and enjoy
Ok, it's not to be cooked but damn it's freakin' good.
Finaly some one puts up a full recipe.

Thanks

-Loquere
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #120
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,351
Cool

Well this thread had to die some time. Well I got some great recipes from y'all. In a year I might beable to think it up into a foodie sex story!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #121
ReKio
Experienced
 
ReKio is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 72
My favorite:

Lemon pepper chicken, green beans, and a fluffy pilaf rice
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #122
AshMaerie88
Really Really Experienced
 
AshMaerie88 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 459
enchiladas!!! so yummmy!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #123
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,351
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReKio View Post
My favorite:

Lemon pepper chicken, green beans, and a fluffy pilaf rice
I like this!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #124
loquere
I'm Batman
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Gotham City, Gotham State USA
Posts: 7,351
Smile

I just bought this giant trout. I think I'll just use black peppers.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #125
rosco rathbone
great roscos of history
 
rosco rathbone's Avatar
 
rosco rathbone is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: WTBC
Posts: 41,631
Right now, working on green mango salsa, cuban black beans with salt pork and spicy chicken n dumplin's with wiri peppers and captain morgan spiced rum.
__________________
Is a good thing for a man to beat his woman every now and then, but this man does do it like exercise, man -V.S. Naipaul Miguel Street

i hate you gringo sex perverts. you scums are not welcome in our country

planass: the pistol-whip of the machete
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.