Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 07-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
debear
Experienced

I Want To Suck Cock So Bad But...

I just can't seem to let it happen. I have been with one other guy before and I did taste his cock but I couldn't bring myself to suck him to completion. Anybody who's read my stories knows I fantasize about sucking a guy off to completion...a blowjob that ends with me swallowing and loving his cum. I find that several things have kept me from fulfilling this long time fantasy.

1) The fear of disease, HIV, Herpes, and any other STD or socially transmitted disease you can think of. This is my number one reason for not "just doing it"

2) I'm really afraid that I may just barf when the cum starts shooting in my mouth....really. Silly isn't it...my favorite fantasy and I'm worried it might make me ill.

3) Discovery...not by my wife, she knows, but by my kids and/or coworkers. Why should I care?? I know I shouldn't but I do.

What are your reasons for not "Just doing it"?? Or how did you overcome your fears and allow it to happen??

Old 07-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #2
longneckbottle3
Literotica Guru

Don't get a mouth full...I know it's not as hot and as complete as you like..BUT start out with a condom and blow him till he cums in that. Should eliminate most of your reasons why not to. Maybe with some patience and time, you can find the right guy who is safe and clean and in the future, BOTH of you cross the bridge of no condom once that trust is TOTALLY there. Hope this helps.

Old 07-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #3
donutLover
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by debear View Post

2) I'm really afraid that I may just barf when the cum starts shooting in my mouth....really. Silly isn't it...my favorite fantasy and I'm worried it might make me ill.
this **almost** happened to me.. i gagged real bad and ended up spitting his cum out.. still a little practice and you get used to it :-)

Old 07-11-2012, 02:54 AM   #4
LustUncutCock
Literotica Guru

debear, I never sucked a penis yet for 2 main reasons:
1) demasculinization/discovery by people who know me
2) disease

PS. Ty for your thread. I really need to talk more about this subject. I look at big cock pics & i get as horny as when i look at nude girls, maybe even more horny over the cock pics because i had been with females before, so it's like been there/done that. I just have to have that warm cock in my mouth *going crazy*

Old 07-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
Gods_Favorite
Literotica Guru

First of all dont worry too much about other people your sexuality is a private matter plus you dont know what those other people are into sexually, I have playef with a few guys and trust me there are plenty of masculine guys sucking cock these days. You can let him cum on your chest if you are nervous about swallowing right noe.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #6
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

STD's can be very scary, and serious. If you just hanging out in a mens room, your chances are great for that.

Your first hurdle is covered....Your wife knows. You can easily keep your kids in the dark. As for your friends. I would suggest not cursing public areas...lol, and getting arrested. I don't know nor do I care your kids ages. If their computer savy, you have a better chance of getting caught.

If you have your own computer, than goggle search for Bi curious sites. You could sign up to Squirt Dot oRg. post some pix. fill out your profile....make it plan your looking for Married cur or married bi.

There are plenty of married curious guy....in our shoes.

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259

Old 07-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #7
Wanker53
Experienced

I want to suck another guys cock so bad but not sure how to really make it happen.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #8
Gods_Favorite
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanker53 View Post
I want to suck another guys cock so bad but not sure how to really make it happen.
Craigslist worked for me a few weeks ago or you can just go to a gay night club, I went to one in Houston last year and I was on my knees with dick in my mouth in less than 20 minutes, the guys at those clubs love straight and curious men.

Old 07-12-2012, 02:42 AM   #9
priapusone
Literotica Guru

mmm

just some kisses too!

Old 07-12-2012, 03:26 AM   #10
priapusone
Literotica Guru

cock on cock

i luv how it tastes so good too!

Old 07-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #11
Aberveen
Really Experienced

I feel ya' I've had the fantasy of sucking a cock to completion for a while now.
But for me, there's two reasons I couldn't go through with it;

one, the fantasy seems like it would be better than reality.

and two, I feel like if I did go through with it I would immediately feel weird about it.

New International Version (NIV)
Submit Yourselves to God

4 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? 2 You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

4 You adulterous people,[a] don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. 5 Or do you think Scripture says without reason that he jealously longs for the spirit he has caused to dwell in us[b]? 6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:

“God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”[c]

Old 07-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #12
Afterhours22
Literotica Guru

the first time

I sucked on another man's cock, getting that first blast of cum in my mouth was not very pleasant, more so from the shock of it.... his cum tasted good, but there was a lot and I almost choked on it.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #13
SubBiTrucker
Experienced

I've found it usually doesn't shoot real strong, just kinda flows out. .
The first time I sucked to completion, I remember feeling disappointed that it didn't blast my tonsils.
While not fool-proof protection, rinsing with a high alcohol mouthwash after should knock out any little nasties.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #14
LustUncutCock
Literotica Guru

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberveen View Post
I feel ya' I've had the fantasy of sucking a cock to completion for a while now.
But for me, there's two reasons I couldn't go through with it;

one, the fantasy seems like it would be better than reality.

and two, I feel like if I did go through with it I would immediately feel weird about it.
Aberveen, we are in the same boat, except i believe the reality would most likely be better than fantasy... well it better be haha

Old 07-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #15
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

I have yet to try also and because of the disease factors, but if I ever do I willhave a bottle of
hersheys and either shirt it in my mouth before he cums or just squirt it all over his cock mmmm

Old 07-12-2012, 11:54 PM   #16
LustUncutCock
Literotica Guru

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff56 View Post
I have yet to try also and because of the disease factors, but if I ever do I willhave a bottle of
hersheys and either shirt it in my mouth before he cums or just squirt it all over his cock mmmm
haha

Old 08-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #17
yourwhitewife
Really Really Experienced

disease factor. find a guy that is married.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #18
wanawatch
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourwhitewife View Post
That it we are out here, I know I would love to help

Old 08-13-2012, 09:58 PM   #19
EMPRESSLAINIE
Really Experienced

I am so scared of STD's, guess that's why I don't even try.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #20
Aberveen
Really Experienced

I too have fantasized heavily about sucking a cock. I've spent a lot of time thinking about it, weighing my choices and all that nonsense.
I've come to realize, there's a few reasons I wouldn't "just do it."

For me there is a border between reality and fantasy.
I feel like it's a fantasy that wouldn't pan out the same in real life, I feel like I might not like it after actually doing it.
But mostly, it's a fantasy that I don't really want to turn into a reality, as odd as that sounds.

New International Version (NIV)
Submit Yourselves to God

4 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? 2 You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

4 You adulterous people,[a] don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. 5 Or do you think Scripture says without reason that he jealously longs for the spirit he has caused to dwell in us[b]? 6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:

“God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”[c]

Old 08-17-2012, 10:27 PM   #21
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberveen View Post
I too have fantasized heavily about sucking a cock. I've spent a lot of time thinking about it, weighing my choices and all that nonsense.
I've come to realize, there's a few reasons I wouldn't "just do it."

For me there is a border between reality and fantasy.
I feel like it's a fantasy that wouldn't pan out the same in real life, I feel like I might not like it after actually doing it.
But mostly, it's a fantasy that I don't really want to turn into a reality, as odd as that sounds.
Its like anything, if you don't like then you don't do it again right?

Old 08-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #22
cradar
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanawatch View Post
That it we are out here, I know I would love to help
I am married and would love to help too

Old 08-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #23
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourwhitewife View Post
No guarantee there either especially if he cheats on his wife.

Old 08-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #24
rc1ponoka
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustUncutCock View Post
debear, I never sucked a penis yet for 2 main reasons:
1) demasculinization/discovery by people who know me
2) disease

PS. Ty for your thread. I really need to talk more about this subject. I look at big cock pics & i get as horny as when i look at nude girls, maybe even more horny over the cock pics because i had been with females before, so it's like been there/done that. I just have to have that warm cock in my mouth *going crazy*
This is my exact feelings as well.

As for married guys being safer, I'm not so sure about that. If they are willing to get a BJ from another guy, who knows what they've done. That doesn't take into account his wife either, or what he did before he got married.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:35 AM   #25
burnie4434
Really Experienced

If you are like me, once you try it you'll want to do it again and again. I love it.