Life Lessons and Lap Dances!

raiguy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Posts
18,986
Fun for everyone! Post your favorite life lesson, or maybe just some advice to your fellow litsters you heard or picked up over the years, or maybe even found out for yourself! Random lap dancing photos are always fun as well, so expect those to pop up as well! I'll start


lap_dance.jpg


Always make time for the little things in life, because you never realize how much they add up until those opportunities have passed you up!

Keep posting and helping each other along the path!
 
Last edited:
bacheloretteparty-lapdancing.jpg


Even when shit seems to hit the fan, keep on walking, cause the fan is still spinning. Better to get shit on a little than covered in it!
 
Lap_Dance-1-1.jpg
If life gives you lemons, use em, cause everyone knows lemons go bad after a while!
 
I figured it'd be fun, and would allow people to get in their opinions while having a bit of fun, plus, you know....EVERYONE LOVES A LAP DANCE!!!
 
LapDance.jpg



Ok, so not a lap dance, but still good :)

The saying "never look a gift horse in the mouth" can be true at times, but other times you will want to check said "horse" otherwise it could get you in trouble
 
Sometimes you just have to take your time and look at things as best as you can, otherwise you won't see what's in front of you
 
cos-lap-dance-mdn.jpg


Sometimes you just need to give someone space. There are times where people just need time to be alone and think, figure things out for themselves. All you can do is let them know you are here if needed and you will stand by whatever decision they make.
 
You need to understand that we all have different perspectives, and that none of them are necessarily wrong or right. Each one of us has a different lease on life, so try to make the most of it and help those around you make the most of theirs
 
Never stop being inquisitive. It will always serve you best to strive to know and understand what all is going on around you. Curiosity may have killed a cat, but stupidity or ignorance can kill a country.
 
"Sometimes the risk is worth the reward. You just have to decide on whether or not the jump is worth the fall." :) Talking in circles gets you nowhere, so trust your instincts, because generally they are right.
 
Let your hopes stay high, but don't be sad if they aren't always met. Sometimes things just don't or won't work out the way you want them or think they should. If you truly want your hopes met, then work your ass off to make sure they are.
 
Sometimes you just have to accept a beating, and then pick yourself back up and promise it won't happen again.
 
I know we've all heard this but:

Just do it today, whatever IT may be. A kind word, a sweet gesture, a soft hug, a love letter..........because what if there is no tomorrow?
 
I know we've all heard this but:

Just do it today, whatever IT may be. A kind word, a sweet gesture, a soft hug, a love letter..........because what if there is no tomorrow?
On that note, another one of my favorites

The most important thing on a gravestone, to me, is the dash between the two dates. The dates just tell your birth and death. The dash tells your life's story. Make sure that dash is filled with the best life you can have.
 
Life lesson...don't phone your husband to come pick you up from the bar because you had a little too much to drink and then go to the dance floor and dance with the band's guitarist as your husband walks up and catches you...busted:eek:

Life lesson...call a friend or a cab:D
 
Last edited:
Life lesson #....fuck numbers. Do what makes you happy. A job you love means you never work a day in your life. A job for the wrong reasons is what we call a politian :D
 
I am hereby making this an equal opportunity thread, with a male lap dancer...



Life lesson - Learn to love yourself. Then you're ready for someone else to love you.
 
I am hereby making this an equal opportunity thread, with a male lap dancer...



Life lesson - Learn to love yourself. Then you're ready for someone else to love you.
It is an equal opportunity thread! I was just waiting for more people to post!
 
Just wait 'til the stills from Magic Mike start hitting the internet!
lol, whatever people want to post for lap dances or pole dancing or stripping is fine, just bring a life lesson from time to time and we are good to go!
 
Does a bear shit in the woods? Yes it does. Does a dog chew on stuff? Yes it does. Why am I saying all of this? Follow what comes naturally and you can't really go wrong. If people think you are crazy, fuck em. Do what you do, and let everyone else worry about their problems.
 
One of the most important things in life is to always remember that for every bad time you have, there will be a good time. You just have to learn to live in the good times as long as you can, and blow past the bad times.
 
Back
Top