Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-27-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
Kim_Burly
Really Really Experienced
 
Kim_Burly is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 405
Humiliation ideas from pornography?

My question is where do you get new ideas for humiliating your sub, or being humiliated by you Dom/Domme? I've never been real big on porn in the form of pictures and videos until I came here. Through a couple of picture threads, I found my way to Tumblr and the rest is history.

I've always given ideas on how I would like to be humiliated, which he ignores 75% of. He has his own agenda and will do as he pleases. He does throw mw a bone now and then. One thing that he has taught me is that variety is very important. My last Dom had a ritual and it varied very little, but I loved it nonetheless.

Now that I have my own sub I like to keep it mixed up. We both love humiliation (me giving/her getting) and unlike Sir, I will listen to her ideas, but I choose how and when I carry out her suggestions. I also find ideas for abusing Steve, her husband, who is technically also my sub. I never, ever found CBT and abusing a man arousing, but he loves it so it's not fair to leave him out of the whole group dynamic. I just found a series of CBT GIFs that he is going to be very grateful for.

I have actually found a lot of great ideas from reading stories here, but lately, I have been carousing some of the humiliation and pain sites on Tumblr as well as looking at some of the free video sites.

I have a good list written down that should take me through the end of the year, but I'm open to suggestions on where to find more. I'm mostly looking for ways for me to humiliate and torture Lynn, I am very fond of really abusing her big boobs, she is ready for more than I am willing to give her in that regard.

Sir said we will be going to a club in the city soon that he and I have been to and that I can do a scene on stage with Lynn. So I want to choreograph and rehearse the scene a few times so I don't embarrass myself, so the research continues.
__________________
My first story: http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=457556

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you not to take any of my ideas, suggestions or advice seriously. I can not be held responsible if you are crazy enough to listen to my input.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
Sweetdaisymae
Sadomasochist switch
 
Sweetdaisymae's Avatar
 
Sweetdaisymae is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: England
Posts: 3,141
It is all down to psychology, what is humiliating for one, is enjoyment for another.
Figure out each subs squirm zone and you have the door wide open.
__________________
Daisy Bee xxx

Hear me sing
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313435...difference-mp3

Read my story
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-first-meeting-30

________________
Proud to be owned and collared by SirNick48 or Carlos Bee as he is known on Fetlife

Find me on Fetlife as DaisysFloggers

Please do not contact me for "cyber" it does not interest me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2013, 05:51 PM   #3
richard_daily
Slut Whisperer
 
richard_daily's Avatar
 
richard_daily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: dirty city
Posts: 29,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim_Burly View Post
My question is where do you get new ideas for humiliating your sub, or being humiliated by you Dom/Domme? I've never been real big on porn in the form of pictures and videos until I came here. Through a couple of picture threads, I found my way to Tumblr and the rest is history.

I've always given ideas on how I would like to be humiliated, which he ignores 75% of. He has his own agenda and will do as he pleases. He does throw mw a bone now and then. One thing that he has taught me is that variety is very important. My last Dom had a ritual and it varied very little, but I loved it nonetheless.

Now that I have my own sub I like to keep it mixed up. We both love humiliation (me giving/her getting) and unlike Sir, I will listen to her ideas, but I choose how and when I carry out her suggestions. I also find ideas for abusing Steve, her husband, who is technically also my sub. I never, ever found CBT and abusing a man arousing, but he loves it so it's not fair to leave him out of the whole group dynamic. I just found a series of CBT GIFs that he is going to be very grateful for.

I have actually found a lot of great ideas from reading stories here, but lately, I have been carousing some of the humiliation and pain sites on Tumblr as well as looking at some of the free video sites.

I have a good list written down that should take me through the end of the year, but I'm open to suggestions on where to find more. I'm mostly looking for ways for me to humiliate and torture Lynn, I am very fond of really abusing her big boobs, she is ready for more than I am willing to give her in that regard.

Sir said we will be going to a club in the city soon that he and I have been to and that I can do a scene on stage with Lynn. So I want to choreograph and rehearse the scene a few times so I don't embarrass myself, so the research continues.
If your top is ignoring 75% of the suggestions you make, you should probably find a new top.

Or, just use the 75% on your sub.
__________________
Those hard, hard women make an easy man out of me.

I am a rock bottom riser
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
Primalex
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。
 
Primalex's Avatar
 
Primalex is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim_Burly View Post
My question is where do you get new ideas for humiliating your sub, or being humiliated by you Dom/Domme?
Don't try to figure out what kind of humiliation someone would prefer. Figure out what they are proud of and eradicate it.
__________________
There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #5
Kim_Burly
Really Really Experienced
 
Kim_Burly is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
If your top is ignoring 75% of the suggestions you make, you should probably find a new top.

Or, just use the 75% on your sub.
I think I'll keep him, as a matter of fact our wedding day is a month away . I would probably be more unhappy if he listened to 75% of what I suggested (see my disclaimer below).
__________________
My first story: http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=457556

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you not to take any of my ideas, suggestions or advice seriously. I can not be held responsible if you are crazy enough to listen to my input.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #6
Kim_Burly
Really Really Experienced
 
Kim_Burly is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
Don't try to figure out what kind of humiliation someone would prefer. Figure out what they are proud of and eradicate it.
I do that, especially her boobs, when we first met she spoke unkindly of my boobs. I'll be the first to admit I'm a little insecure/unhappy with my boobs since I lost weight. She however, is ten years older than me and her tits are still magnificent, she has such wonderfully firm breast tissue. Even as she is losing weight, at my direction, they have shown no sign of shrinkage, how unfair is that? So, her big 'ol titties have been on the receiving end of my wrath .

The other thing I do that brings me the most pleasure is I make her do a top to bottom cleaning of my house every other Saturday, it's good to be Queen!
__________________
My first story: http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=457556

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you not to take any of my ideas, suggestions or advice seriously. I can not be held responsible if you are crazy enough to listen to my input.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2013, 09:58 PM   #7
Kim_Burly
Really Really Experienced
 
Kim_Burly is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetdaisymae View Post
It is all down to psychology, what is humiliating for one, is enjoyment for another.
Figure out each subs squirm zone and you have the door wide open.
I would love to publicly humiliate, but of course, that stays in the fantasy realm. We both have lives to lead outside of being perverts. That's why I'm a dreaming about doing a scene with her at a club.

The thrill of humiliating her in front of our little group is getting old. Besides, it's a hard group to shock . She loves to be humiliated in front of strangers, but again, that's not really going to happen .
__________________
My first story: http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=457556

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you not to take any of my ideas, suggestions or advice seriously. I can not be held responsible if you are crazy enough to listen to my input.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2013, 09:40 PM   #8
DVS
Your Sexual Tormentor?
 
DVS's Avatar
 
DVS is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Basking in the kinky Midwest
Posts: 10,965
Most of my ideas come from my own perversions, but there are times when I read something that sounds interesting. I might not use it exactly as I read it, but make it more personal or maybe more devious, if possible. Of course, if you have more than one fetish, you can use each one individually, and maybe even combine them for a different twist.

And, just like Sweetdaisymae has said, many things are in the eyes of the beholder. One person's pain is another person's enjoyment. Learning what your sub finds humiliating should be your first plan of attack.

From then, you can create your own torments and humiliations. Personalizing your methods and style of humiliation is usually more fun for you and also extra special for your sub, when she/he knows you thought them up yourself.
__________________
DVS

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta


Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2013, 04:21 PM   #9
Primalex
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。
 
Primalex's Avatar
 
Primalex is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim_Burly View Post
I would love to publicly humiliate, but of course, that stays in the fantasy realm. We both have lives to lead outside of being perverts. That's why I'm a dreaming about doing a scene with her at a club.

The thrill of humiliating her in front of our little group is getting old. Besides, it's a hard group to shock . She loves to be humiliated in front of strangers, but again, that's not really going to happen .
In my humble opinion, you think too sexual.

So she cleans your house every other Saturday. Why doesn't she clean a house of a stranger? Offer house cleaning services, make an appointment and offer a free test run and then belittle her performance in front of the customer.

If your customer is a woman, chances are good that she will even chime in, if you don't exaggerate.
__________________
There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #10
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru
 
IrisAlthea's Avatar
 
IrisAlthea is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
In my humble opinion, you think too sexual.

So she cleans your house every other Saturday. Why doesn't she clean a house of a stranger? Offer house cleaning services, make an appointment and offer a free test run and then belittle her performance in front of the customer.

If your customer is a woman, chances are good that she will even chime in, if you don't exaggerate.
This.
When you think of it like that, it's easy to find options. Just find you rinner bitchy not really a good friend person.
Go shopping together and make her bring heaps of to small and unflattering things to the changing room. Then request help from shop assistant to set her straight.
Go have lunch together at a nice place and have her dress just a little bit wrong for that place or with a bit too much make up.
I'm sure you know what will make her feel really uncomfortable in public without being compromising.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #11
Kim_Burly
Really Really Experienced
 
Kim_Burly is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisAlthea View Post
This.
When you think of it like that, it's easy to find options. Just find you rinner bitchy not really a good friend person.
Go shopping together and make her bring heaps of to small and unflattering things to the changing room. Then request help from shop assistant to set her straight.
Go have lunch together at a nice place and have her dress just a little bit wrong for that place or with a bit too much make up.
I'm sure you know what will make her feel really uncomfortable in public without being compromising.
I like the way you think. I have toyed with the idea of having her wear an outfit a slutty teenager would wear. It would be fun to make her stuff her boobs into a misses bikini and have her walk out and check herself in the mirror. We could do this at a point that is equidistant from our houses and be pretty safe about not running into people we know.
__________________
My first story: http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=457556

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you not to take any of my ideas, suggestions or advice seriously. I can not be held responsible if you are crazy enough to listen to my input.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2013, 10:27 PM   #12
Emergingwoman
Really Experienced
 
Emergingwoman's Avatar
 
Emergingwoman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mountain time
Posts: 234
Humiliation is such a strange turn on. It's maybe the most intense hing psychologically which makes it so exciting and enticing. Strange that I feel guilty for desiring it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2013, 10:34 PM   #13
yougotmepegged
Really Experienced
 
yougotmepegged is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 255
I love and still jerk off thinking about the few times a gf has really humiliated me. It is very powerful!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2013, 11:44 PM   #14
loyalsubfootboy
Virgin
 
loyalsubfootboy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1
Wink My thoughts on erotic humiliation and some ideas

Greeting all

Erotic humiliation is such a potent form of arousal for both the Dom and the sub. I guess the foremost important thing to remember is that everybody is uniquely different. Secondly it is important t recognise that that ones journey into the world of Ds play is continual and your own very desires may change following a bout of open mildness (as will your subs). Erotic humiliation is best administered when immense pleasure is experienced by both the Dom and the sub.

Personally I absolutely adore scenes where a Mistress uses my foot fetish to erotically humiliate me. For instance having me under her feet in front of her girlfriends and commenting how her foot scent is making my little picker hard. I love this theme........


But on the flipside, I remember the first time a Mistress made me suck her strap on. I never imagined in my wildness dreams that I would find this task arousing. I simply did because I knew my Mistress would find the act incredibly hot. Now although I do not like performing the act purse, it always provides me with an immense rush as it is embarercing to do something you don't want to do but will do just to submit to your Dom.

Another idea I have is to make your subs clean your dirty feet with their mouths. They will surely feel beneath you.......no pun intended.

Perhaps you can fuck your slavegirl whilst her husband watches. You can make her scream that yur strapon feels soooooo much better then his little dick. Perhaps suggest that she lock his cock up. The fear mixed with humiliation will enforce strong feelings within him that are sure to make him feel included.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #15
unicorn64
Experienced
 
unicorn64 is online now
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Hawkeye state
Posts: 62
I understand punishment for disobedience or other agreed upon reasons. But I don't understand why humiliation is involved. Guess I'm too new to BDSM to understand. And things like public nudity could get you arrested, jailed, and fined. Since humiliation is not a good way to discipline our kids why is it a good way to discipline a sub? I also don't understand punishment for orgasming when in reality orgasm is an involuntary action as a result of things done specifically to make a woman orgasm. Not me of course since I can't orgasm. My definition of orgasm is the full body shaking and is involuntary. I used to fake it and if he knew anything he would have known it was fake. Anyway do Doms want their subs wet or dry. If I don't cum a little I will be dry. Sex dry is uncomfortable for both parties I thought. I am confused. I know it is about the Doms pleasure and yet I thought it was about both parties pleasure. I know it's just a story but I just finished reading a long story where she received 12 hours of punishment for infidelity. Plus there was some time before that so after 18 hours or so of no going to the bathroom she is not allowed to go to the bathroom. Wanting her in fact to go in a bucket or just go anywhere I guess. When your bladder is full or your anus is full it becomes even harder to endure things like fingering, and being beaten or flogged I would think. I realize it was just a story but there is some truth based in it somewhere. The girl being punished was a pain queen or what ever it is called and they didn't know it. Because her and her husband were not living D/s and the more pain they inflicted the more orgasms she had. In other words the pain was not affecting her like it would most. In fact the more pain inflicted the more she orgasm ed which of course is not supposed to happen during punishment. But even in reading stories with less violence in, If a guy plays with my g-spot long enough I will squirt cum. I don't control it happening but playing with tapping on g-spot does, so how can punishment follow for involuntary reaction to stimulus. Same thing if electric shock caused muscles to involuntarily convulse it can't be helped. Put your hand on an electric fence and see if it doesn't make your hand clench so you can't let go. Involuntary action to stimulus. Confusion. Humiliation confuses me too. Maybe I have this is wrong section because I have several issues.
__________________
unicorn64
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #16
eye_see_me
Literotica Guru
 
eye_see_me's Avatar
 
eye_see_me is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mid west
Posts: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn64 View Post
I understand punishment for disobedience or other agreed upon reasons. But I don't understand why humiliation is involved. Guess I'm too new to BDSM to understand. And things like public nudity could get you arrested, jailed, and fined. Since humiliation is not a good way to discipline our kids why is it a good way to discipline a sub? I also don't understand punishment for orgasming when in reality orgasm is an involuntary action as a result of things done specifically to make a woman orgasm. Not me of course since I can't orgasm. My definition of orgasm is the full body shaking and is involuntary. I used to fake it and if he knew anything he would have known it was fake. Anyway do Doms want their subs wet or dry. If I don't cum a little I will be dry. Sex dry is uncomfortable for both parties I thought. I am confused. I know it is about the Doms pleasure and yet I thought it was about both parties pleasure. I know it's just a story but I just finished reading a long story where she received 12 hours of punishment for infidelity. Plus there was some time before that so after 18 hours or so of no going to the bathroom she is not allowed to go to the bathroom. Wanting her in fact to go in a bucket or just go anywhere I guess. When your bladder is full or your anus is full it becomes even harder to endure things like fingering, and being beaten or flogged I would think. I realize it was just a story but there is some truth based in it somewhere. The girl being punished was a pain queen or what ever it is called and they didn't know it. Because her and her husband were not living D/s and the more pain they inflicted the more orgasms she had. In other words the pain was not affecting her like it would most. In fact the more pain inflicted the more she orgasm ed which of course is not supposed to happen during punishment. But even in reading stories with less violence in, If a guy plays with my g-spot long enough I will squirt cum. I don't control it happening but playing with tapping on g-spot does, so how can punishment follow for involuntary reaction to stimulus. Same thing if electric shock caused muscles to involuntarily convulse it can't be helped. Put your hand on an electric fence and see if it doesn't make your hand clench so you can't let go. Involuntary action to stimulus. Confusion. Humiliation confuses me too. Maybe I have this is wrong section because I have several issues.
I happen to agree with much of what you have said, though I also understand humiliation to be a great turn on to others. I therefore would not be able to respond as to the notion of humiliation being strictly for the dom's pleasure with great certainty. I do however "believe" that the dom is actually focused on the needs of the sub more than their own pleasure. I think if the dom is not focused on the pleasure of the sub then they truly have no business being a dom.

I also have come to learn that orgasm control is a huge benefit to the sub. The ability to take control over this response and "cum" on demand is a useful skill.

Again these are my opinions and though I too do not find humiliation erotic I do believe that my use of it would be dependent on the needs of the sub.
__________________
I think the brain is the sexiest part of the body, show me yours and I'll show you mine!

I enjoy relationships over simple role play or sexting. I also enjoy new friends and chatting.

Better to fail through action than through fear.

Have fun but be careful out there...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.