Planet Terra (closed for Kohana_Xavior19)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
The human race has proceeded beyond our current Solar System and has begun colonizing a distant world called Terra. It is similar to Earth; .95 that of its gravity with an atmosphere that can sustain life, an ozone, and electromagnetic field similar to that of Earth, however the surface is 45% water and 55 of land that was rich in natural resources and it was enough to begin colonizing.

One of the ships that escort colonists to and from the planet is the destroyer USS Zumwalt (SDD 99), a newly classed Navy vessel with a length of 2,400 feet, width 345 feet and a crew of 411 officers and enlisted she was considered the best destroyer suited to escort the valuable convoys against the Rouge Pirates, people that have left Earth and now roam space capturing other ships and ransoming its crew and cargo to the highest bidder. They did not have an overall leader but their ships carried the same mark; the old skull and crossbones on their hull that identified them.

Because of the distance that they travel, in a time before light speed, the total travel time from Terra to the outer most dock on the fringe of the Solar System is just less than a year and for that, to maintain morale on this tin can, many privileges were brought back. Tots of Rum and spirit rations and ice cream were not to be enough. Alcohol was allowed to be consumed but only in specific areas of the ship, women were allowed to crew the ship as well but everyone had to observe safe sex practices, but also one key feature to maintain morale was the advent of the holo-room. Reminiscent to the ‘holo-deck’ of Star Trek frame this allows crew to observe almost any fantasy they desire from the helmsman that wishes to pork his busty, blonde, counterpart to that same counterpart that loves her bondage play; they can touch, taste, feel, and smell everything as though it were real. Just how a computer can successfully pull this off is not for certain, but the crew loves it and each enlisted man is allowed forty-five minutes a week and an officer one hour, it was common for enlisted to hoard their minutes for weeks and spend it all at once and also for crew to exchange their minutes must like currency to get out of work with another crewmember.

Because of the somewhat ‘liberal’ regulations there were no recordings of what is being played inside the room except who is in it at the time and no one can access the files, not even the Captain can find what is being played and regulations also forbid questioning of what was happening inside so a sailor can experience almost whatever they want and be free of any form of scrutiny or retaliation. It is regulations such as this have given rise of calling the holo-room ‘the amnesty room.’

Onboard the USS Zumwalt were twenty holo-rooms, each one teen feet by eight feet the standard size for a ship this size with four being dedicated for officers and the rest to enlisted. Because this was a warship, civilians were not on board, however they were escorting four large freighters from Terra carrying natural resources and passengers that were bound back for Earth but only some civilian vessels had holo-rooms. Also with the Zumwalt was the assault ship USS Energy a much smaller ship primarily used to attack the faster Rouge pirate ships that had half the crew and half the rooms, but they were considered the jocks as they could make the Energy perform swift and death defying stunts compared to the slower Zumwalt.

Lieutenant (jg) Kevin Donaldson served as a communication officer onboard the Zumwalt and it was finally his turn to have a holo-room all to himself. He had saved his time and waited until the off watch was relieved and he immediately went for the first available room, entered his passcode and stepped inside. When the doors slid shut the interior was illuminated by dozens of small LED lights all over the wall and ceiling that showed the entire room. “Welcome, sir” the computer responded in a gentle female voice, “What scenario will you be playing?”

“Play Lieutenant Scarlett…” Donald replied whilst moistening his lips in anticipation, “In uniform…you know, the usual…” his voice trailed off but the computer knew what he wished and the room turned dark as the program was accessed and within a couple of seconds the lights came back on and there before Donaldson was the backside of Lieutenant Scarlett clad in her tight fitting sky blue uniform. Bent slightly at the waist with her hands on a table she seemed to be reading something, unaware of his presence as she reached up and ran a finger over her left ear to brush away a strand of errant bright red hair that was normally tied tightly in a bun behind her head but in this case it was a long pony tail and her uniform was about a size or two too small than regulation. When she did suspected she was being watched she shifted weight from one foot to the other that made her soft, round backside sway. Lieutenant Scarlett was a deck officer, a woman with a troubled past and of mystery. Perhaps that was what drew Donaldson to her. She was normally kind to him, but when asked about her other duty stations and service she would not talk about it saying it was “difficult to discuss.”

Notwithstanding, there were many other women on the Zumwalt, some would eagerly throw themselves at Donaldson in a heartbeat, but for some reason, this redhead had his eye and she looked back with her smoky eyelids and emerald green eyes, half pursed cherry red lips and smooth, tight skin. She was old than the 25 year old Donaldson but it did not matter even if she was technically his superior rank.

“Well, hello, lover” Scarlett replied with a wide smile as she slowly turned around and leaned back against the table with her hands gripping the edge of the table, “It’s been….forever” If a week were a long time.

Scarlett’s blouse was open by a couple of buttons and she did not wear the regulation white undershirt that showed an immense amount of cleavage from her perky breasts, “Whatcha thinking about today? Hmmm? You…wanna fuck my ass again?” Groaning in delight Scarlett cupped one breast and squeezed. Donaldson remembered the breasts on the real and they were big. At first he did not know their true size, but every member has a full body scan when they come onboard and the computer projected them as 42DD and apparently they were real as she squeezed them over her uniform.

In days past Donaldson had done Scarlett in more ways….well, he had done her a lot, and every time she was still as tight as a virgin and always eager and never said ‘no’ and this time was no different as Donaldson approached and grabbed her shoulders and spun her around and had her lean over the table, shoving his right hand into the crack of her ass, “Oh my!” she exclaimed and laughed, “You got something going on?”

“Yes,” Donaldson said confidently as he opened up her belt and shoved her pants just enough to show her tight, pink, snatch and in an instant Donaldson shoved his long, wide, penis into her. It was the same fantasy after the other, each time he would shove it into her, every time she would be delighted, and each time she would ask for more. Here Lieutenant Scarlett was his lover.
“Are you my cum dumpster?” Donaldson leaned forward and whispered into her rounded ear.

“Oh, God, Yes!” Scarlett roared in delight as her breasts were squeezed and nipples pinched and pulled.

Before they were bright pink now turned red under this torture but she loved it and craved more as Donaldson shoved his entire length inside her and walls wrapped tightly as she shuddered and juices flowed out between her legs and soaked her trousers. “Yes, God damn it. Give it to me!” begging louder and louder, the sound proof walls would not betray her voice to the outside, “You’re the best lover…” she began only to have Donaldson order her to her knees and prepared for his delivery.

“You dirty mother fucker” Scarlett smirked and curled her lips back whipping her braided hair back and reaching up and cupping her soft breasts and stabbing out that sharp tongue from her agape mouth, breathing hard as she pleaded for his cum, “Give it to me, sir.” Feverishly pounding his rod Donaldson shuddered as he came, a stream of hot, thick, white spunk came out like a rope that splashed against Scarlett’s face that coated her eyes and then rolled down her smooth cheeks as he continued to cum and he grunted as his penis sprayed more cum over her soft breasts. Scarlett squealed in delight at the feeling of being covered and leaned slightly forward to try and gobble up at least some of that spunk and did so, just enough to cover her tongue and swallow to taste; nice and salty. When his sac was dry Scarlett reached forward and wrapped her cherry red lips around the tip and sucked every last drop out of his rod then pulled back giving a ‘pop’ and she laughed. Standing up Scarlett continued to hold onto her breasts as cum continued to drool over skin that glistened in the light. “That’s so hot” she said rubbing her hands over her breasts to pick up the spunk and systematically dropping her fingers into her mouth to taste him. “Sir, you have less than thirty seconds until the conclusion of this session.” The computer interrupted.

“Too bad,” Scarlett said, “Until next time, lover…” turning about she walked away buttoning up her blouse as her image faded and the computer said, “Session concluded. Commencing cool down and cleaning’ the computer said and Donaldson sighed in disappointment as he picked up his clothes and was sprayed by treated water.
 
Tessa LaRue, slim and curved figure, 32DD chest, long dark brown hair, and blue/green eyes, stood on the Star Deck. It was much like an astronomy room but it had a perfect view of the stars and solar system. Something she liked and treasured greatly. Something that soothed her. Like any other twenty year old woman, she had her crushes and fun nights of one night stands back on Earth, but she had left that life for something more exciting. This life. Her secret military life. She'd been at this for almost two years now and had earned herself a happy position that was above crew and enlisted. And while she knew she could be playing out her fantasies in the Holo-Room, Tessa was saving her time. Kinda just waiting for one of those, 'when the time is right' kind of moments to spend them. Although there were days she felt very tempted to go in and spend them with the virtual Snake that talked to her and dominated her when she pleased, but it somehow didn't quiet add up to the REAL Snake Eyes. He was more of a gentlemen.

Silent and mysterious. But a gentlemen. And that's what had drawn Tessa's attention. Sure his body was something to admire but it wasn't why she liked him. "Tess!"
"Hm?" She turned and smiled a little as she found Scarlett, her closest friend, standing there in the door way. "Oh, Scarlett! Hey." She answered back.
"Come on my little Science girl. You can't keep yourself locked in here forever."
"If I was locked in here, don't you think you wouldn't have been able to get in?" I countered as I giggled and walked over to her. Scarlett's pretty green eyes rolled in her head as she smirked and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
"Don't make me hurt you."
"You wouldn't and you know it." Scarlett's hand hit the back of Tessa's hand lightly and made her laugh as the pair walked off to who knows where. Tessa was just following. Scarlett was the one leading her.
 
The Zumwalt had a star deck to allow observation of planets but also to serve as navigation. Even this far of technological advance and they still use the stars as a guide. The view was better, the best, out here for there were no instructions no light pollution and the eye could see things that they couldn't on Earth from the Terra system to Halley's comet and other, distant systems that the Coalition were attempting to explore. The Similar was not part of the exploration, instead they were escorting. Sometimes it was exciting and even dangerous but the Rouge pirates knew that it was foolish to go toe to toe with this destroyer.

When Donaldson had concluded his time on the holo-deck and been treated and cleaned he left feeling disappointed despite having blinked the hot redhead, however it was a just a simulation. It was something hehad done several times and always felt empty because it was not the real thing and he could always look on the real Scarlett and could not fight the desire he fullfilled in the holo-room of dousing her face and chest with thick wads of spunk and having her call him, "Lover."

But that was another time and another place. Scarlett and Tessa were leaving the star deck and missed Donaldson as he returned to quarters and would not know the fantasy he fancied when he saw the gorgeous pair walking through the passage ways, many other men noticed and were drooling behind their back and many other females were jealous of them for this fact despite their beauty, but they did not confront the two for many reasons.

As the Zumwalt moved through the vacuum of space leading the way for the convoy woth her radar scanning for threats the USS Energy continued to stay close to the freighters. On the deck of the destroyer Ensign Calvin Coville was looking at all the faces of his subordinates as the Capatain had sent for Science officer Tessa and officer Scarett not only that but the legendary Snake Eyes, the man of mystery and wonder. Why of all people would the Captain send for him? That's when it dawned on him that something big was underway, perhaps they would be fighting the Rouges once again and they were going to be using the assassin. As they waited for the three to appear Covill looked at the captain with wide anticipation as the Zumwalt continued its path towards the Solar System.

The same room Donaldson had left was now occupied by a lowly enlisted man but his fantasy was much thesame with Scarlett, except in this one her chest was twice its normal size and her voice had been altered to a Texan and she wore jus cowboy boots as the sailor repeatedly jerked off on her after ramming her ass. Just when he was done the simulation projected an equally clothed and equally disproportionate Tessa coming up from behind ad massaging his back and giving a reach around to have him cum once again. He had taken work from other sailors to have enough time for this and knew once he was done he would be as limp as a wet noodle ad exhausted but it was well worth it as he throat fucked the redhead. Typical men, always wanting action and women desiring more romance.
 
Tessa and Scarlett came to the Captain's cabins as they had been summoned for. The two woman would talk to themselves as they waited for their last member to show up and waited for things to begin. So in the meantime, Samantha, Tessa's sister, who was older by a year, was walking the halls to her room. Samantha was just as deadly and in shape as her sister. Her breasts weren't nearly as big, being 36 Ds, but she was a pilot for the assult ship. USS Energy. And she was a damn good one too. Sam's hair was long and black with dyed pink strands here and there in her hair. Where Tessa's eyes were a blue/green, Sam's were a rich chocolate brown. Sam brushed some strands of her hair from her face and for a bit thought of going to the Holo-Room. Maybe experience some sexual fantasy with Duke. But then again, like her sister, she liked to save her time for when it really mattered.
 
Lieutenant Donaldson went through the corridor and saw the three women awaiting to have an audience with the captain and saw the familiar sight of Sam, the USS Energy's prized fighter. The Zumwalt and Energy had been partnered many times before for convoy escort thus Sam was a familiar sight amongst the crew as she visited her sister and every time the holo-rooms were running with people that were simulating all three of the omen giving handjobs to sailors with their large breasts wrapped around their shafts and in their face, and a few were women having lesbian experiences.

Seeing all three women, together, at one time would make lesser men quake in their boots and jizz in their pants, but many others could keep it together; people such as Duke the XO or executive officer of the Zumwalt, a handsome 32 year old man with buzzed blonde hair, a square jawm and bright blue eys he towered over most men at 6 foot five and a strong build because he was a body builder on Earth and man men were jealous of him for this for many women drooled behind his back, but he did not know why the captain would summon them to his quarters, but must know it was to be big to have all of them gather and speak with him in private.
 
As Sam got to the Captain's office, she walked right over to Scarlett and her sister and started chatting away them. Now all they had to do was wait on the infamous Snake Eyes to show up. The man Sam often teased Tessa about. It was fun to watch her face go as bright as a tomatoe. But then again, Tessa usually got even by teasing her with Duke. "So what do you think he needs us for?" Sam asked. Resting her hands on her hips.
"Dunno..." Tessa said. Looking between her sister and best friend.
"I wanna know why he needs Snake too." She said. When the three girls got together and went out to their missions together, they were often under the nickname of Charlie's Angels. And they never had an issue with it since it might as well be true.
 
Snake was already inside the office, sitting in the corner off to the left of the door. When Sam saw him he gave a quick boy scout salute that sent a warm buxx up her spine but then the captain got their attention as Scarlett said, "Sir, Scarlett, Sam, and Tessa reporting as ordered!" Giving a firm salute. The captain, a man in his fifties, was rather laid back and told the three to sit down and in came Duke.

"About time, Duke" the captain said leaning back in his chair, "now, onto business. As you know the Rouge pirates are still a threat to our convoys and we received reliable intel from Navy Intelligence that they are going to attack us as we pass by Pluto. Now, the USS Vestal is going to be waiting for us and escort us the rest of the way in."

Everyone knew the Vestal. It was the most decorated ship in the Navy's Space Fleet at ten times the Zumwalt's size and complement they could and have beaten entire flotillas on their own and the Charlie's Angels knew that they had many, many, handsome men onboard.

"The point of all this is simple. The Rouge's do not know that we know so the Vestal is waiting in ambush and we will bait the enemy to come out. Now casualties will be expected, but I know the captain and he is good at what he does, still, I want you to know ahead of time that when the time comes we will try and board one of their ships and get their encryption machines."

The machines were similar to the German Enigma machines of World War II except electronic that sent coded messages from ship to the other that so far the Navy could not crack and every attempt to capture one was a failure, but already given the heads up the captain was willing to chance it. "We are ten hours out. Get some rest and be on the flight deck, Tessa will fly her assault ship with the rest onboard including Snake Eyes."

Sam would like that.
 
Snake was apparently already inside the office, sitting in the corner off to the left of the door. When Tessa saw him, he gave a quick boy scout salute that sent a warm shiver up her spine. Turning her face bright red as the captain got their attention then just as Scarlett said, "Sir! Scarlett, Sam, and Tessa reporting as ordered!" Scarlett gave a firm salute. Their captain, a man in his fifties, was rather laid back and told the three to sit down as Duke came in. Tessa looked to her sister and nudged her playfully as she grinned. Sam reached out and smaked her arm.
"Ow!" Tessa said pouting. Rubbing her arm before turning back to the captain.
"About time, Duke." Their captain said. Leaning back in his chair. "Now, onto business. As you know the Rouge pirates are still a threat to our convoys and we have received reliable intel from Navy Intelligence that they are going to attack us as we pass by Pluto. Now, the USS Vestal is going to be waiting for us and escort us the rest of the way in."

The USS Vestal. It was the most decorated ship in the Navy's Space Fleet. At ten times the Zumwalt's size and complement, they could, and have, beaten entire flotillas on their own and the three girls all knew that they had many, many, handsome men onboard. Now Tessa and Sam weren't sure about Scarlett, but the sisters had found their crushes here on the USS Zumwalt. Nothing would change that. "The point of all this is simple. The Rouge's do not know that we know so the Vestal is waiting in ambush and we will bait the enemy to come out. Now casualties will be expected, but I know the captain and he is good at what he does. Still, I want you to know ahead of time that when the time comes, we will try and board one of their ships and get their encryption machines." The machines were very similar to the German Enigma machines of World War II. Except electronics that sent coded messages from one ship to the other. So far, the Navy could not crack the messages, which is where Tessa usually came in, and every attempt to capture one was a failure. But already given the heads up, the captain was willing to chance it. "We are ten hours out. Get some rest and be on the flight deck. Samantha will fly her assault ship with the rest onboard including Snake Eyes." Sam nodded and she could see her sister shy up. She knew her sister would like that. She just wondered what could happen between her sister, the decoder, and this mysterious man.
 
The captain dismissed them from his cabin and Snake went h is seperate ways, as he always did. He was the loner, the lone wolf though he did his job well he never stayed around to plan or celebrate but instead went somewhere else on the ship. Perhaps that was why Sam liked him so much, never taking credit and always good at what he does.

As the Zumwalt and Energy neared Pluto the crew were still not on alert, it was to give the Rouges the feeling that they were not prepared for their arrival. All the better because the holo-rooms were still being used and in the "Spirits Room" rations of rum and other spirits were being given to some of the crew in the course of celebrating a birthday. the Starboard Spirit room was a deck below and ahead of where the Angels were heading, but their destination was not there. In that room people were toasting Orlando Cornwall for his promotion to rate Petty Officer Second Class. As such he usually wrked with his friend Donaldson but was excused for this reason and gave him an extra ration of rum, but with that came the hazing part of the promotion. He was given an hour in the holoroom after his friends pooled their minutes, but they were not going to let him fullfill a dirty fantasy instead they started a simulation where several women were going to give him a lesson in BDSM and left.

In the holoroom you could be hurt and could leave marks, however, there were still laws in place, such as a simulation could not kill someone or cause serious bodily harm, but things such as whips were perfectly fine. How exactly the computer worked was a mystery, but several sailors attempted to have a friend killed to see if it were to work, and the computer shut off before going through with it and with the regulations they were not reported or punished, but Cornwall was put in a tough spot as the women stripped him of his clothes and shoved a ball gag into his mouth and to further tease him, all of the women around him were projections of those he worked with.
 
The "Angels" had stopped outside the Spirits Room on the way to their location and were watching from the doorway. Orlando Cornwall was celebrating for his recent promotion. Tessa had stopped paying attention and was looking back the way she came with her sister and friend. She was thinking of going to find Snake. He was so mysterious. Always went his separate way. Never took credit or celebrated. She wondered if that's what drew her attention to him so much. A tap on the shoulder and she's back to following her sister and Scarlett. They saw Cornwall being taken out by his buddies and heading for the Holoroom. "Tch! Can you believe this men!?" Scarlett said. Rolling her eyes. Tessa's sister nodded.
"How much you wanna bet the lot of them are using the Holoroom to fuck each of us when they can?" Sam said. Tessa's eyes went wide.
"WHAT!?" She said. Sounding both shocked and horrified at the sudden intake of information. Instead of answering her, Scarlett and Sam just laughed and kept walking.
 
The men did not notice the Angels were nearby after they left Cornwall inside the holodeck. He would endure all of that for an hour, but it were too much he could tell the simulation to stop, but therein lies the problem. It was a test of strength. If he could last an hour then he could prove that he was stronger than his friends, if not, well, he would not hear the end of it. As the simulation got underway Cornwall was placed on arap with his limps tied off at the wrist and ankles as the girls went around him, admiring his thin frame and lack of muscles. He was not as imposing as Duke or Donaldson, and nowhere near Snake, as such many went to taunt him for this defect.

Donaldson made his way to hisquarters that he had by himself, the lower rated officers had to share their own, which is why he was grateful to be a lieutenant and not having to answer his roommates imposing questions every time he returned. After a quick shower he collasped onto his bed and fell asleep whilst still remembering how tight Scarlett's holes were.
 
The girls got to their location. Once there, they broke off to their rooms. Being in their positions gave them their own rooms. So as Sam and Scarlett went about doing their own night routine before bed, Tessa changed into some comfy shorts that were just big enough to cover her ass yet cling to it, a light blue cami, and a white tank top to sleep in. Leaving her feet bare and her hair down, she headed out to see if she couldn't maybe find Snake. She wasn't tiered yet. Tessa would have rather spent her night with Snake then alone in her quarters.

But the problem with being on a ship full of horny men and being dressed rather skimpy like to them....a girl like Tessa walking along the ship at night on her own....
Well some guys had guts and didn't care just how deadly she was. There was, after all, strength in numbers. And Tess could only handle so many if such a thing were to happen.
And it has been known to happen. Maybe not on this ship, but rumors of other ships tended to spread quickly.
 
Within a moment of his head hitting the pillow Donaldson was out cold, but poor Cornwall was only at fifteen minutes into his ordeal as the women in the holo-room brought out he heated honey and began to smear it over his chest then one would flick her riding crop against his chest.

At the same time Duke went to his quarters and began his routine. As XO he was given an hour in the holoroom each week and decided it was best to do it now, then his hour of PT before a piping hot shower and then sleep. It was a routine he had done countless times before that built up his muscles to the size of grape fruits that was rather odd for most high ranking officers whom were usuaully thin and trim in their uniforms compared to Duke whom appeared that he was going to rip them open at the seams like the Incredible Hulk.

No one knew where Snake was. He was there and then not, and then somewhere else. Hell, he did not have quarters because he was always on the move and slept where he pleased. Donaldson, one time, saw him alseep in one of the pantries and decided not to do anything about because of his fearsome reputation.
 
After a while of searching, Tessa found she couldn't locate Snake. So in much frustration, she went right to the Star Deck for a while. Figuring she would look at the passing constelations and planets for a while till she had gotten sleepy. Of course, by the time, she had gotten to the Star Deck, one of her favorite songs from her favorite childhood movie, Anastasia, was playing in her head. So the moment she had gotten to the Star Deck, she started to sing her favorite song. Not really caring if anyone heard her as she gazed out onto the stars of space.
 
"Not yet!" one of the girls growled toCornwall as he had reached the apex of his excitment as another girl began licking the honey off of his chest then another spanked his backside with the same riding crop. She did not want him to cum just yet because he still had reached the one hour mark. It was torture because he wanted to do it now, but he knew he could not make it and still had ten minutes left. Out of hte corner of his eye, on the console next to the door, he could see the numbers slowly trickling and to make it worse one of the busty girls shoved her chest right into his face and commanded that he lick the sweat in her cleavage. "Oh...god..." trembling as his body turned cold.

The star deck had four entrances but the only person in there was Tessa as she continued to sing for herself and admire the stars and then asked the computer to turn off all the lights show show the true light of space and there she could see millions, literally millions, of stars that were so small they were just specks.
 
Last edited:
As TESSA walked onto the Star Deck, she was still humming away to the song. "Computer! Turn off the lights, please. I would like to see the natural lights of space if that's alright."
Very well Miss Tessa. Came the familiar robotic female voice. The lights of the deck turned off and Tessa was left to soak in the true lights of the stars and planets out in space. She looked around for a moment to see if she was alone before she stars to sing. She had many favorite songs from this particular movie and two from another movie but she couldn't think of the words to them right now. Just to this one. Of course she could also think to Meg's song from Hercules. I Wont Say I'm In Love.
 
Fortunately the compouter would no record her smooth voice as she sang. As far as she knew Tessa was the only person that would sing in public. Other ships would have choir or have a singing competition however Tessa was not about that, all she wanted to do was to clear her mind in the prospect of going to battle. She wanted to tell the rest of the crew, however that would jeopardize their plan.

When Duke pumped his arms that lifted his massive frame up into the air he counted to himself, "Forty-five, forty-six, forty-seven" and it was his second set. There was no reason for him to do this no days because he would not compete apparently he just wanted to stay fit and just show off to the rest of the women onboard the Zumwalt.
 
After a while of clearing her head and watching the stars and the planets, Tessa was feeling sleepy. Rubbing her eyes and struggling to keep them open from where she now laid on the floor of the Star Deck, she reluctantly gets up to her feet, says goodnight to the computer, and makes her way back to her room. Rubbing her eyes and yawning as she walks. She couldn't wait to just curl up in bed and sleep.
 
"One minute remaining" the computer said softly and Cornwall was chomping at the bit as the final seconds rolled by. It was almost unbearable as now the taunted him by biting his flesh, laving teeth impressions, but at last the computer began the final count down then, when it reached zero, the girls ceased their session and began to cheer. He had finally don it! And now they released him from the bondage.

"Computer!" Cornwall said, "How many minutes are on my account?"

"You have ten minutes and twelve seconds left, Petty Officer Cornwall."

"Good, now change scene." He said and the room went blank, "Now, project the same girls as before, in uniform, and have them horny."

"As you wish" the computer responded. It took but a second for the wish to be carried out and the clock began running. Once the projections had solidified Cornwall lunged for the closest one, a very petite strawberry-blonde with perky chest and bubblebutt. He wasn't thinking of a name just using his heads as he reached out, grabbed the girl, and pressed her up aginst the wall.

"Sir!" The girl yelped then her thin, pink lips drew back into a smile, "Sirrrrrrrrr....."

Tessa was in the deck above having no idea what was happening at her feet now or then. If she was fully conscience and contemplated what the holorooms were, a place where decidense was legal, then she might as well of stayed away.


"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Cornwalls fuck toy screamed as her tight hole was rammed repeatily as she quaked when her body orgasmed coating his rod in juice that lubbed them up. There was no stopping as Cornwall let loose after an hour of being tied up by these teases and he was going to take hi aggression on one them, the petite beauty was the unfortunate one.

"Sir.....sir," she tried to say but Cornwall just pulled out and came all over her backside just as the final seconds elasped and the cleaning process began.

When he emerged from the room bearing marks there was much rejoicing as Cornwalls friends, albiet all tipsy, laughed and carterwalled their way back to their bunks, but on the way they passed Tessa as she was returning from the star deck.
 
Tessa stopped at the sound of cheering. Dressed in her pajamas, the shorts clinging to her perfect ass and the clothes over all showing her figure, she blinked at all the cheering men. She couldn't understand what they were cheering about but as she looked at Cornwall she could see what she thought were bite marks on his skin where his clothes could not hide them. She knew the room he must have just come out of was the HoloRoom. That's when her sister and Scarlett's words from earlier crossed her mind and made her blush. In some strange and really creepy way, each of these men before her had fucked her virtual form in that room. And now she was standing here alone. In pajamas that were probably fueling their horny imagination. And whil she could handle herself, a group like them would overpower her with ease. Tessa shook her head and started walking away. Her heart racing as she watched them from the corner of her eyes.

One of them had noticed her and was nudging some of his friends. Said people then began to pull away from Cornwall to follow Tessa. And she noticed. Guess they were feeling brave tonight. And that made Tessa break into a run for her room. Of course the group's footsteps were loud and clear right behind her as she ran.
 
All of these ideas were forming in their heads. They were not going to try and ape tessa but instead give her some spirits to "loosen up" butwhen came from their foul words were, "show us dem tits and that fine ass!"

Cornwall as still coherent enough to tell them to g lay down but a couple persisted when they saw her, a real woman, not a hologram.

Retreating to her room and shuttubg the hatch Tessa pulled her duty pistol from its holster that was siting on her desk when a series of crashes were heard on the other side.

"My balls!" One screamed.

She could hear fighting outside but was too cared to open it as she held her pistol tight in both hands and had it trained on thedoor. In a few seconds thre was silence an he approached the small consolw by the door that had a view screen that acted as a peephole and there behold as a towering man clutching another man off his feet.

Snake was holding the man up by one hand for just a couple of seconds before letting him drop to the floor to scurry away. When they had vanished Snake looked at the amazed Tessa and noded before walking away.
 
Tessa ran all the way back to her room. Top speed. She closed her door and locked it. Grabbing her duty pistol from it's holder on her desk, she readied it and held it tight in both hands. The gun trained on the door. Within moments, there were a series of crashes outside her door. As frightened as she was to open it and see, she started laughing a little as one of them screamed about his balls. When there was some silence, she went over to the small console that acted as her peephole by the door. The view screen showed her a towering man clutching another man off his feet. Tessa lowered her gun as she set the safety on and opened the door. Standing there in bewilderment as she saw it was Snake. He let the guy go and he ran off after his fleeing friends. Snake looked to her and her face warmed as her heart raced to a new beat. "Wait!" She called as he started walking away. She hurried up to him and smiled. Gun held at her side as she looked up at him. "U-Um...Thank you for that. For a moment I thought I was cornered." She said. Hoping it would make some conversation between them.
 
Snake held up his right hand and pinched his index finger and thumb tips together and spread the others out in a "ok"gesture. He knew those sailors would not be coming back but they were also approaching their destination in a few hours. Using sign language he told her to go back and get some sleep. She would need it later on. He was right but Tessa did not to let Snake leave.
 
Tessa nodded her head and smiled as she read his signs. "Snake...would you like to come and rest in my room? Y-You could stay and make sure they don't come back." She said. Hoping it would get him to stay. She would offer to share her bed if he accepted and even if he declined and left her, Tessa would stand there for a bit looking after him before reluctantly returning to her room and locking her door.
 
"sure" signing with his hands and thought "what's the worse that could happen?" He was going to sleek in the cargo bay of an assault ship anyway a warm bed or room was always preferable. As Tessa led the way Snake looked down the corridors to ensure that they were along that the hairy sailors had returned to their quarters.
 
Back
Top