calling connoisseurs of glorious heads of hair

whynotjustsayit

Literotica Guru
Calling connoisseurs of glorious heads of hair !

After having a conversation with a dear friend of mine a few nights ago, I realized that perhaps my admiration for and love affair with beautiful heads of hair on men runs deeper than I had ever previously realized. Perhaps it is elevated to the level of a fetish, and I wondered if anyone else feels similarly.

Sure, everyone notices hair. It can often be a favorite characteristic or trait of what appeals to us about someone else's looks. But I'm talking about a fascination with hair that runs above the ordinary.

For starters, is it the first feature you notice about someone else, and depending upon its quality, it can make or break their physical appeal to you ?

Do you find yourself irresistibly drawn to beautiful hair ? Do you fully appreciate, enjoy and savor when the color, length, texture, body, sheen, shape and style of it is utterly flattering or even *perfect* on someone else ?

Do you long to touch beautiful hair that you see ? Do you ever see hair so perfect on someone else that it makes you completely elated and you feel like you'd die of euphoric joy if you could only touch it ?

Do you feel deprived and ache or grieve if you can't touch someone's gorgeous hair ?

Do you find you know all the words to this song ? Hahahaaaaaa, okay, it's a pretty old song from the 60's hippie musical/movie version of Hair and maybe everyone doesn't know it.

Yes, I want to know if you "get off"....... figuratively, literally or both on especially beautiful hair on men or women.

Tell me all about about any memories or cravings for or experiences with beautiful hair that you've had.

This isn't meant to be a pics thread BUT....... if you want to post pics of anyone's hair that you REALLY REALLY love, please do. THEN tell me exactly why you love it.

This is not a thread to upload pics of your own hair and see who might admire it.

This is not a thread about body hair, there are plenty of other threads about that.

I'll kick things off by saying that one of the most beautiful heads of hair in the world that I have always loved was rock and roll legend Robert Plant, the lead singer of Led Zeppelin. He has always had the most gorgeous long, thick, blonde, curly locks. What female fans of Zeppelin wouldn't have absolutely loved to get to run their fingers through his hair ??? He's getting old now but in his youth his hair was AMAZINGLY sexy and one of many features that certainly help put him at the top of the rock music world in the 70's and of entertainment's all-time sex icons.

Your turn ! :)

Last edited:
Nice idea for a thread!

I do love hair, I don't think a woman is complete without a full head of lush hair! Blonde, red, brown, black, pink, purple or blue I don't really mind to be honest. As long as it sutis her!

It can really be captivating, either by long blonde curls slowly moving in the wind, or a strand of dark hair playfully standing out in front of a mischievious face.

For men I don't really have a strong opinion, as long as they don't try a comb over!

Thanks for your comments, Kudram123. :)

Hahaaaaaa, I agree with you about the comb over ! These days, if one is on the younger side but losing hair, it almost seems better to shave bald and keep some facial hair. That seems to look good on a lot of guys.

I always wonder if those hair clubs for men with hair implants really work for anyone.

Hair does tend to be the first thing I look at on a person and a major part of how I remember what they look like - I have almost not recognized someone I know fairly well when they showed up with a new hairstyle.

Men with long hair are my type, to the point where I rarely consider men with short hair attractive. But I don't really have a compulsion to touch or play with people's hair, or have hair be directly involved in sex somehow.

Hair does tend to be the first thing I look at on a person and a major part of how I remember what they look like - I have almost not recognized someone I know fairly well when they showed up with a new hairstyle.

Men with long hair are my type, to the point where I rarely consider men with short hair attractive. But I don't really have a compulsion to touch or play with people's hair, or have hair be directly involved in sex somehow.

Thank you for sharing that. Men with nice long hair ARE appealing.

I do tend to remember people's faces quite well even if they change hair styles, though. But you're right... sometimes a change of style can really throw me off. :)

What do you consider long? Mine is about middle of my back which is definately long. (pay no attention to the AVi it's for RP purposes) For me I love women with long hair although the right short cut on a woman can be lovely as well.

Women are constantly playing with mine at work which I have to say is great but it brings awkward situations as well as I find it very exciting to have my hair played with.

What do you consider long? Mine is about middle of my back which is definately long. (pay no attention to the AVi it's for RP purposes) For me I love women with long hair although the right short cut on a woman can be lovely as well.

Women are constantly playing with mine at work which I have to say is great but it brings awkward situations as well as I find it very exciting to have my hair played with.

I am not the person you directed the question to but down the middle of your back sounds pretty long to me.

You find it exciting to have your hair played with ? Interesting...is that why you grew it out so long ? :)

Awkward situations like...? ;)

I am not the person you directed the question to but down the middle of your back sounds pretty long to me.

You find it exciting to have your hair played with ? Interesting...is that why you grew it out so long ? :)

Awkward situations like...? ;)

Oh yeah. Love to have it played with. and no it's been this long since I was 12 years old. Much older than that now. I just like how I look with long hair better than I do with short.

Awkward as in erections at work :D

Oh yeah. Love to have it played with. and no it's been this long since I was 12 years old. Much older than that now. I just like how I look with long hair better than I do with short.

Awkward as in erections at work :D

Nice. So what do these women at work do exactly...that are "constantly playing" with your hair ? Brush it ? Braid it ? Run fingers through it ?

Has this led to anything else interesting going on with co-workers ? :D

Nice. So what do these women at work do exactly...that are "constantly playing" with your hair ? Brush it ? Braid it ? Run fingers through it ?

Has this led to anything else interesting going on with co-workers ? :D

Run their fingers through it or braid it. I just let them play for as long as they want and I'll leave whatever they did to me for the rest of the day. Most of the guys will get a kick from seeing what they've done. Cornrows, pony tails, pigtails topknot. I don't mind if they find it funny as long as I keep getting the treatment.

Well it's lead to a break up with a girlfriend when I told her about it. I've also had some interest shown towards after work activities but never from the ones I'm attracted to. Such a shame.

Run their fingers through it or braid it. I just let them play for as long as they want and I'll leave whatever they did to me for the rest of the day. Most of the guys will get a kick from seeing what they've done. Cornrows, pony tails, pigtails topknot. I don't mind if they find it funny as long as I keep getting the treatment.

It's awesome that women want to play with your hair so much like that. No wonder you eat it up !

What verbal compliments do you get on your hair i.e. what do women like about it the most ?

Well it's lead to a break up with a girlfriend when I told her about it. I've also had some interest shown towards after work activities but never from the ones I'm attracted to. Such a shame.

Wow, the girlfriend was that jealous other women touch your hair ?

P.S. If that's you in your AV, you look great with short hair too !

It's awesome that women want to play with your hair so much like that. No wonder you eat it up !

What verbal compliments do you get on your hair i.e. what do women like about it the most ?

Wow, the girlfriend was that jealous other women touch your hair ?

P.S. If that's you in your AV, you look great with short hair too !

Ohhh it's so soft. You have the prettiest hair. I want your hair, etc. Mostly how soft it is though.

The Girlfriend was more upset that I let African-american girls play with it. After I found out how biggoted she was I didn't want her as a Girlfriend.

and No. Not me just a pic for an Rp I'm in. I'd consider putting my pic up but you said this thread wasn't for that so...... :p

Ohhh it's so soft. You have the prettiest hair. I want your hair, etc. Mostly how soft it is though.

The Girlfriend was more upset that I let African-american girls play with it. After I found out how biggoted she was I didn't want her as a Girlfriend.

and No. Not me just a pic for an Rp I'm in. I'd consider putting my pic up but you said this thread wasn't for that so...... :p

Hmmmmm.......but now that we've discussed *your* hair, I think it should be seen. :D

Jaw length is sometimes enough to catch my interest, anything long enough to put in a ponytail I consider long. :cattail: I feel that facial hair spoils the look though, so basically shoulder-length or longer hair and no facial hair is what I consider the ideal look on men. My own hair is ass-length.

Last edited:
Jaw length is sometimes enough to catch my interest, anything long enough to put in a ponytail I consider long. :cattail: I feel that facial hair spoils the look though, so basically shoulder-length or longer hair and no facial hair is what I consider the ideal look on men. My own hair is ass-length.

Aww well I do like my facial hair as well. Ass length would be a bit too dangerous to work in for me.

Aww well I do like my facial hair as well. Ass length would be a bit too dangerous to work in for me.
This is true, I wouldn't want mine to be any longer than it is because it starts to get dangerous even in casual situations. My personal rule is that if I were to ride on a bike or motorcycle and my hair's long enough to get caught in a wheel and break my neck, that's too damn long. Or more prosaically, I don't want to be sitting on it all the time, especially in the case of sitting on a toilet or the ground or something else dirty. Currently if I want to dig in my garden or scrub a floor or something a hair tie or two is enough that my hair's not getting in the way.

Last edited:
Here I be in all my glory :p

Very nice. Thanks for sharing your pic. :)

This is true, I wouldn't want mine to be any longer than it is because it starts to get dangerous even in casual situations. My personal rule is that if I were to ride on a bike or motorcycle and my hair's long enough to get caught in a wheel and break my neck, that's too damn long. Or more prosaically, I don't want to be sitting on it all the time, especially in the case of sitting on a toilet or the ground or something else dirty. Currently if I want to dig in my garden or scrub a floor or something a hair tie or two is enough that my hair's not getting in the way.

Long hair can be clipped up. It isn't dangerous in most situations. Unless, of course, one likes to always wear it down. :)

Very nice. Thanks for sharing your pic. :)

Long hair can be clipped up. It isn't dangerous in most situations. Unless, of course, one likes to always wear it down. :)

Your welcome.

Usually I only have to worry with mine if it's windy outside while I have my lunch (I eat outside everyday at work). Aggrivating pulling hair out of your mouth with every bite of sandwich. Have had some accident's with large fans and power tools as well though.

What can I say? I like hair more than I like people. So it's unsurprising that I'm a stylist. To me, hair says a lot about the person. Seldom have I met a woman with ugly, dry hair that takes care of herself.

I can't consider someone sexy is she has terrible hair. Curly, straight, dark or light, I don't care, as long as it looks healthy. And a style that fits the personality and body/face type is a huge bonus.

It goes without saying that I take care of mine zealously. I have a lot of celebrities whose hair I want to touch so badly... I fawn over Diane Kruger's hair, for example.

What can I say? I like hair more than I like people. So it's unsurprising that I'm a stylist. To me, hair says a lot about the person. Seldom have I met a woman with ugly, dry hair that takes care of herself.

I can't consider someone sexy is she has terrible hair. Curly, straight, dark or light, I don't care, as long as it looks healthy. And a style that fits the personality and body/face type is a huge bonus.

It goes without saying that I take care of mine zealously. I have a lot of celebrities whose hair I want to touch so badly... I fawn over Diane Kruger's hair, for example.

Haha, I'm not sure I like hair more than people...but I might say I like fur more than people. ;)

GREAT to hear comments from a stylist who knows hair and has fabulous hair as well ! :)

I had long hair...I donated 18 inches to Locks of Love when I finally cut it off. I think I cut my hair like 2 times a year so it goes from short (then everyone my age says I look like a teenagers) to shaggy (and every teenager says I look younger). So my hair never looks the same. I admit that my favorite hairstyle is on Hermie the Elf (I want to be a dentist). l try to get my hair t "flip" on the ends like his. :)
Robert Plant...HELL YES! I had a Led Zep poster in my room and I used to stare at it for extended periods of time wishing I had his hair...but alas the hair gods gave me the friggin' straightest hair. So as my hair was attempting to follow Robert Plant, it instead ended up looking like Kurt Cobain, which was convienent at the time because grunge music was coming into vogue and I had the cardigan sweaters and 12 hole Doc Martin boots and already wore flannel shirts.
But I know the feeling of "Oh my gosh, you hair is so long! Can I braid it?" I can't tell you how many times I ended up in the lap of some female...

As for what I love about hair? I love washing it! Sharing a shower to wash someone elses hair....ecstasy! I can remember asking girls if I could just wash their hair...after swimming in the pool ("We can keep out suits on.") and I love doing that...the added benefit of bing half naked just adds to the pleasure.

Hahaaaaaaaaa, love it, Zumpkin! Hermie the Elf totally cracked me up..... I wouldn't have thought of him as a hairstyle idol, but you just never know, do ya !!! :D

Washing hair IS fun, I agree. And a man with beautiful hair that happens to be clean and damp as well ? Mmmmmmmmmm........ :)

Washing hair IS fun, I agree. And a man with beautiful hair that happens to be clean and damp as well ? Mmmmmmmmmm........ :)

Well guess who just got out of the shower! ;)

Since it's hair related I will say...I love helping a woman tidy up her nether regions. Makes for an intimate time and some hot oral afterwards.

Back