Mafia rp (male needed)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Its a late dark night and in a fully light strip club a young girl named Crystal is sat outside the office of the boss Tony Scavo. Tony was a man who got what he wanted he had power and he was known for being one of the bigger Mafia players. He was violent,controlive and he was charming which just added to handsomeness.

Crystal was a tall girl with long blonde hair which was perfectly sat over her boobs they had been big since high school they filled her corset amazingly.
She was tanned head to toe even her boobs where tanned no white bits on any inch of her body. She was sat with her long golden tanned legs crossed at the top of her legs sat a pair of black shorts that made her ass look curvaceous. Her corset was red and she had a pair black high heels on. She looked the part of a stripper but there was much more to this hot beauty.

She was willing to do anything to get herself to the top. She toss her long blonde hair back as she heard her name be called she knew it was time to meet the big boss. Her pussy was a little wet thinking of the boss she had always had a big thing for bad guys and Tony was the defination of bad.
 
Last edited:
Tony sat in his office behind a sleek dark brown desk with an ornate lamp and a glass of Scotch near his side of the desk. There was a leather chair in front of him that matched his own. His hair was dark brown, slicked back and his face was recently shaved which let the small curl of a scar below his ear show up a little more. His dark amber eyes had a certain cunning to them and his fingers tapped lazily on the desk.

His eyes gazed up as the girl came in. He leaned his head slightly to the right before he took a drink and letting the burnt sweetness course down his throat as his eyes looked her over.

'Yeah she would make a nice addition to the ensemble.' He thought though he did not give her a smile.

"What do they call you baby?" He said in a voice tinged with a smooth sharpness to it as his eyes looked over her legs and her corset and the nice rack that filled them out. He stood up from his desk in his slick black dress suit with a grey button up shirt as he moved around his desk slowly.
 
Crystal smiles at Tony studying him she was pleasantly suprised by how hot he was.

"I'm crystal can I sit ?" Crystal asked

She played with a strand of her hair she was half excitied, half petrified about the auidtion she had never danced in a strip club but she'd danced for boyfriend's. She was newly single but before her break up her ex had known she was low on cash he had refered her to this club.

She took a deep breath in she was trying to keep herself cool she was nervous ,she then put her hand on her hip and smiled confidently at Tony she ran her other hand on the leather chair in front of her. Her corsrt rubbed against her boobs roughly and it made her moan slightly.
 
Last edited:
Tony moved to the front of his desk and leaned back studying her.

"After." He said kind of gruffly. "First I want to see what you got Crystal. I've got ten other girls who all want a spot at the club and half of them look as good as you. You're here to dance so dance. Use the chair use the desk do what you want..."

He said and then leaned forward a bit and narrowed his eyes slightly before turning and then returning to his chair though he did not sit down. There was music coming from the club but if she needed more he would turn on the stereo he had in his office on a cabinet nearby. She had a nice smile and a good figure he'd give her that and he knew customers would easily line up to hoot and hope for a glimpse at the curves that were hidden. But he wanted girls who had that extra kick in his club. This was a business first and foremost so why bother talking to her when she wasn't going to be talking while she worked for him anyhow.
 
(Sorry I disapered last night my iternet went down)

She could work with only the music coming in from the other side of the door. She stood on the table In front of him and ran her hands down her long legs as she shaked her tight ass to the music her boobs jiggled. Her boobs where hardly been held by the corset it was like if she kept shaking her body her boobs would fall out.

She looked at the wall wondering if she was doing well so far. She ran her hand up her flat stomach and stroked her boobs softly. She bent lower and spread her legs there was a little slit on the back of her skirt and Tony got glimpses of pink thong that was see through.

She stood on a side so he could see both her boobs and ass. She carried on shaking her ass as she slowly unlaced her corset. She glanced at Tony wondering if his face would tell her how she was doing but then she thought her job was to make him hard she tried to look down at his crotch.
 
(it's cool shit happens.)

Tony's dark eyes watched her with little signs of what he was thinking. It was true she did have a natural knack for this sort of thing and her body was a fine example of a sultry woman that the career criminal looked forward to sampling.

Standing as he was he liked how she took initiative to get on his desk and give him the best show. Most of the girls before just moved around using the chair that sat across from him. He leaned against his own chair he could feel his cock stirring slightly in his pants but it wasn't that easy to pick up given it was early stages though a keen sharp eye might have spotted it as he watched.

He let in a slow breath as she started unlacing her corset. That piece of equipment was another thing in her favor given most babes who came through her just went with a bra and thong affair. There was just the bare sign of a smirk when he caught sight of her thong as he stood there.
 
She finally pulled her corset off her boobs bounced freely. She ran her hand down to her skirt she pulled them off in one swift pull her pink thong was now on show. She got on all fours her boobs shaked as she crawled forward. Her thong was see through so it showed her hairless pussy.

She looked at Tony and wasn't sure if he was enjoying the show but she focused on his crotch and herkeen eyes spotted his starting hard on. She knew she had to work a lot harder to get him hard so she tossed her hair back as she licked her lip she stroked her leg and she slide her thong down her legs.

She crawled closer to Tony and gave him her best sexy eyes and she stroked her nipples which where getting rock hard. She winked at him as she ran her hand down her flat stomach her boobs jiggled as she moved her hips to the music.

"Sir am I doing well or am I just not good enough for your club, I don't mind be honest with me." She said nervously
 
Tony allowed a small smile as his cock grew harder and nodded after a moment. "You're doing fine babe. Course don't mind if I keep somethings from myself." He said as he leaned up from his chair and moved a little closer.

"I'm a dishonest guy, comes with the territory." He said like it was nothing but him saying he liked watching hockey. His eyes looked down at that perfect little pussy and noticed it glistening slightly. 'She's already wet just thinking about meeting the big bad boss.'

Moving forward he rested his hands on the desk as his eyes looked her over. She was bold too, he liked that. Someone who didn't like to mess around but he heard the small nervousness in her voice and it turned him on even more and with her seductive movements and all her skin now bare to him his teeth bit his tongue.

"Might be I even have you around for some special work. If you thought you were up to it." He said as he rested his hand against her cheek almost delicately for a moment as his sharp eyes looked at her pretty little face. Their eyes were probably ten inches apart but his body was about half that distance and his cock was tenting his pants obscuring a girth that was obviously generous.
 
She smiled at him as she felt his hand on his cheek.

"I'm willing to do anything to get the top it might sound to straight up but I prefer to be straight up." She said

She looked at Tony knowing her pussy was getting wetter by the moment and it made her feel so naughty. She could hear the music pumping and shaked her ass as she turned around sticking her ass out. She ran her hand down her stomach. She was trying very hard to hide her wetness. Her mind was running away with itself her thoughts where on Tony's cock. She was getting more turned on by the minute knowing she was dancing for a man so powerful and violent.

She covered her pussy with her hand and she felt her pussy was really wet, she felt so very embarrsed but she knew Tony had a hard on so it maybe her feel powerful she had a man like Tony hard and she hadn't been in the room for that long. She smiled to herself and turned around letting him see how wet she had become in the short time of seeing him hard.
 
Looking at her west pussy Tony's face remained slightly indifferent save for the little tug of a smirk and he moved forward and then pushed her down on her back to the desk. His hands grabbed her legs and pinched the flesh there as he looked over her.

"Getting to the top is hard babe. Takes a lot of work. Lot of hard work." He listened for a moment to the subtle notes of the music still flooding in before he moved a hand up and tugged off his jacket letting it fall to the floor. His right hand pulled his shirt up and he unbuttoned the buttons from the top down while his left hand started to pinch and slide over the skin of her leg to her stomach.

"Not just about being a nice pair of tits and ass if crave something. You got to take it. Show people you have the power." He said as his fingers glided over her pussy for a moment and collected some of her juices that had already formed there.

"Such a little slut you're already so wet." He growled with a little smile. The feeling that he could do anything to Crystal excited him as he got rid of the final button. There were plenty of other girls who did just the same but they weren't generally so forth coming about it. He made a note that he'd have to have his guys run a check on her and make sure she wasn't a cop.

His left hand pulled her right hand up to his crotch to feel his erection.

"You want this? You want to experience the top. Cause if you don't think you got what it takes then you should just run away now little girl." He said with a slight cruel edge in his voice knowing one way or another he was going to be getting what he wanted but he liked to give people the notion that they had a voice.
 
She bite her tongue holding in a moan as Tony stroked her leg. She looked at him lustfuly she was keeping herself calm she wasn't going to let him be in control of her just yet.

"I'm willing to do anything I mean anything I'm not your typical girl who auditions for a job with you." She said looking him straight in the eye.

Most girls weren't able of looking him in the eye without shudddering but Crystal looked at him with little grin on her face , she knew men like Tony where good to have on her side.

"I have power Tony having aman like you hard is power because all your wanting is for my sweet lips to be round your cock" she said licking her lips.

She ran the tips of her fingers over his cock then she pulled her hand away as she felt his hand on her pussy she let out a soft quiet moan.

"Well what do you except in girl trying out here to be a nun no a slut and to be honest I was wet before I even came in your office so I'm slut I really don't care because sluts find a way to get to the top one way or another" she said with a wink

She looked at Tonys bulge and gripped it roughly she worked her hand back and forth she was trying to keep in control for as long as she could.

"Yes I want this but I'm no little girl but I'm the sweetest bitch you will ever meet" she said with a pout on her lips she sucked her lips in and out in a cock sucking motion she was wanting to tease him.

She was still stroking his cock as she unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock she looked at his cock wide eyed as she stroke the tip of his cock.
 
Last edited:
Tony looked at her hungrily as she spoke. It was true there weren't that many angels trying out at his club but there were the occasional college girl just looking to maximize her cash flow with her natural attributes.

When she made the sucking motion with her lips there was a little quirk of his lip. The pout on her faces made him harder still but his face betrayed little. Giving in too much too easily was best avoided. The feeling of being in control was one Tony enjoyed thoroughly so even though she sent little tingles of warmth through his body as he stroked his cock he knew who was playing who.

Feeling her stroke however made it a little difficult. His cock was a good eight inches and of good girth that looked meant to be held and stroked in hands like Crystal's.

For the moment he just enjoyed her tugging and pulling while he stroked her wet pussy enjoying watching the subtle movements as she fought against her urges to moan out and squirm.
 
She smiled at him as she leaned closer to him. She kissed his cheek softly as she ran her fingers over his cock. She then started to rub his balls.Her boobs bounced up and down as she licked his balls. She moaned as her pussy got wetter, she could still hear the music from the club the tune was more slower now.

She slide onto his lap and landed a kiss on his lips. She was ready to be under his control she stroked his cock softly as she looked into his eyes.

"You have full control of me whatever you want I will do like you said I'm a slut and right now I'm your slut !" She said with a submissive look.

She wanted to be Tony's play toy she wanted him so much she looked down at his cock she imagned how his cock would feel deep in her. She stroked his cock eagerly as some of her juices ran down her leg onto his leg.
 
Tony didn't kiss her back when her lips pressed agaisbt his. He enjoyed the the taste of course but he wasn't going to give her too many signals of how he felt about her.

He did feel a flash of heat go through him as he heard her words. Tony issued a light 'heh' Abd then he moved her off of him gruffly and the looked at her with an indomitable expression as he pulled off his pants and his then shoved her down so she'd be sorting in between him and the desk.

"Suck it slut. Show me you're worthy of being around me and working for me." he commanded as he stood naked before her.
 
She looked at him a little hurt no one had ever turned a kiss from her down. She had a bruised ego.

She licked his cock head softly as she stroked his balls. She took the tip in her mouth and sucked softly she massaged his balls softly as she bobbed up and down taking more into her mouth.

She looked up at him as she sucked harder starting to deepthroat. She felt his cock hit the back of her mouth. She stroked her nipples as she sucked harder. She was under him and it made her see it clearly she had no control he had her exactly where he wanted.

She wondered if she had the job or not she hoped she did so she was trying to not cough up his cock as she sucked his full cock softly at first but then harder varying her speed as well.
 
Tony feature's contorted slightly to just form a smirk when he didn't return her affection. 'Does she think we're an item and I'd just melt to her touch.' he thought though his body tended slightly as her lips hooked around his cock.

The crime boss always like the feeling of lips around his cock and Crystal's seemed very well suited to it which made resisting her a difficult task. He wanted to moan and dig his fingers into her flesh but he enjoyed taking his time. Beyond that something made him want to enjoy the moment and not just use her and loose her to get through a busy day of keeping his empire running.

When she started to take him all in his body tended more feeling the occasionally burst of speed as she pulled and tugged with those lucious lips. "Mmmmmm.." he allowed thinking he might have to keep this one around for a bit. His hand moved forward threading his fingers through her pretty blonde hair before he gave her a sly faintly cruel look and then pulled her down increasing the grind of her lips around his cock as he filled her willing mouth.
 
She looked up at him as she saw him smirk she carried on sucking. She looked down at the floor not wanting to look at him he had bruised her ego he had been the first guy to bruise her ego but she Tony was a guy who could easily turn any girl down so she felt a little better. She bobbed up and down faster by the minute as she sucked harder.

She looked up at him seeing a moan building. She pushed her back out of her face. She sucked hard on all of his cock. She heard him moan and winked at him. She felt his balls hit her chin as she sucked harder she began to choke a little.

She didn't stop sucking though she was choking she carried on sucking hard as his cock hit the back of her throat. She closed her eyes focusing on her job in hand. She didn't if she choked she wasn't like most girls who just stop if she was joking no she wasn't at all she was going to show him her will power and she wasn't stopping till she felt his cum in the back of her throat.
 
Tony's head moved back a bit as the pleasure from her hard sucking started to really get him going. The occasional 'Glup, glup, glup.' just fueled him with more lust and when he saw her little wink he was slightly caugh off guard but he found he liked it.

Before he came however he decided he wanted to explore more of Crystal. He placed both of his hands on her head and pulled her deep on his cock letting his balls slap her chin before he pulled her away to free his cock from her skilled tongue and lips. Spittle and Precum dripped slowly from her lips as he stood over her and patted the desk with his right hand.

"Sit on the desk." he ordered her with a grunt like he was telling one of his goons to go tune up someone who was late on his protection money. Tony's eyes drank in her body as she sat below. His cock throbbed faintly as he loomed over her.
 
She looked at him eagerly as she sat on the desk she could see from his eyes he liked to be in control and she was fine being under his control the truth was she loved being under him it made her feel like she was dirt but still he was giving her a chance. She spread her legs wide as she stroked her thigh.

"You want to touch this body go a head you can touch me anywhere you want I'm as you say a slut who really likes a man touching her." She licked her lips flirtly as she bat her eyelashes.

She only let men like Tony touch her most guys who where nice never stood a chance with her. She ran her finger over her wet pussy she was now soaking wet and her juices where running on the table. She twisted one of her rock hard nipples and moaned softly looking into his eyes. Every once in a while she glanced at his cock she was proud of herself for having him already letting out his pre cum she still had drops of it on her lips.
 
Tony leaned over her and pushed some stuff behind her off his desk to make room. Then he had his body pressed against her as her legs hung off the desk. His cock ground against her drenched pussy while he twisted her other nipple hard. Her breasts were full and perfect to the touch and soon after he twisted he leaned forward and then started sucking on the hard sensitive nub while his body ground slowly against hers.

After a moment or two of enjoying the sweet taste of her flesh he gave the nipple a little bite and then slapped the tit playfully before he used his other hand to line up his cock.

"Such a dirty little slut... " Tomhy said though it was almost more feisty abd less dour than before. He slid his cock up abd down her wet abd ready lips abd prepared to explore deep into Crystal. Then he looked up and rubbed his finger against her clit as he loomed over her. Both their skin glowed slightly in the small light of the office before he spoke.

"Tell me what you want Crystal..." he said as he stroked get clit abd skid his cock up and down her outer most petals.
 
She pushed forward on his cock and she stroked his chest.

"I want your cock in me fuck me like the man you are" she said licking her lips.

She kissed and nibbled on his neck. She stroked his leg and looking into his eyes. She craved a very good fuck and she knew Tony could give her it. She pushed her boobs against him as she pulled him closer.

"Fuck me Tony fuck me like the slut I am" she said raising her voice nearly shouting every word.

She needed and wanted him she was a horny slut who craved his dick she stroked her clit softly moaning softly as she looked deep in his eyes. She wanted him so much.
 
When she nibbled his ears he felt tingles of pleasure as she found one of his pleasure points. Every time tried to move her pusdy closer to his cock however he pulled back not wanting to let her have him just yet.

With a stern right hand he grabbed her neck choking her faintly as his hard covk slowly drifted back close to her horny pussy. As he held he looked into her eyes abd then leaned in and kissed the part of neck below his thumb. His kiss was was quick and gruff and then he moved up so they were centeters apart. He gave her neck a little squeeze and the released the tightness as he hungrily set his lips to hers. The kiss was more then he given her neck but it was lusty and with little passion beyond just a desire to fuck the slut before him to his heart's content.

After the kiss he planted her back down on her back and then leaned over her and finally started to give her what they both wanted. He pressed the head of his big hard cock forward into her wet pussy. Her spit and his Precum made the entry smoother and her own abundance of juices on her lips allowed his cock to slide in about a quarter of the way in.
 
She looked at him she liked he wasn't soft with her like most men who first where tough but then soft with her when having sex. She liked feeling him kiss her neck. She smiled at him as she was turn around.

"Oh god get in me own my tight pussy" she said as he entered her.

She pushed back on his cock she knew now she would be able to let him see all of her qualities, she wasn't shy when it came to the sex she knew she was good when it came to sex. She pulled on her nipples as she moaned she push hard back on his cock. Feeling his cock deeper in her it made her moan loudly. She bounced slowly on his cock moaning softly as her juices ran down his cock.

"Oh god Tony yes push all the way in me " she said

She moaned as she bounced up and down on his cock pulling more roughly on her nipples. She closed her eyes feeling nothing but pleasure all over her tight tanned body .
 
Tony thrust hard into Crystal as she bounced forward and back on the desk. Her juices squelched and dripped around him as his hips got closer to hers with each penetrating thrust. He loomed over her and one hand slapped her ass hard as his right hand looped under her left leg and the swing the leg over his shoulder to see how flexible she could be as he hammered into her.

Her moans accentuated the thrill as he owned her pussy as she had requested. Alone here in his office he did not care if anyone heard her scream. This was his place one of his strongholds. If he had wanted to be could have forced himself on her without thinking twice abd then if he wanted she would have been taken care if in any number of ways but he had not. She was more then willing and just the knowledge if his control kept him from having to completely reduce her, now enjoying the warm tightness if her pussy around him he wandered what he would do with her after he was done.

His cock pushed down inside her more than halfway and his thrust became harder and more fluid even as her vessel clenched around his girth. Leaning down his chest pressed against her breasts as they bounced to the movement of his penetrations as he bit down on the right side of her collarbone.
 
She moaned loudly as she stroked her nipples softly she bounced harder.

"Oh god yeah do you like my tight pussy on your cock" she said

She bounced up and down faster on his cock her pussy lips gripped to his cock as she felt herself start to cum. She ran her hand to her ass she slide a finger in her ass hole and started to her finger her hole slowly as she bite her lip. Her boobs shook as her cum ran down her leg.

"Tony god yes fuck me I'm a slut a dirty slut who likes your cock a lot" she screamed

Her body shook as she came more it was exactly when she said she was a slut who likes his cock a lot. She bite down harder on her lip as she came more she longed for his cum in her tight pussy.
 
Back
Top