Old 06-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #126
xhansolox
Literotica Guru
 
xhansolox's Avatar
 
xhansolox is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,014
such the perfect tease
 

Old 06-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #127
bowtie4u
"Like a Rock"
 
bowtie4u's Avatar
 
bowtie4u is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: "Cold Prairies" Canada But Lost Most of the time
Posts: 23,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Something about Mondays that make it hard for me to work ... I always need an extra cup of coffee.

How's everyone else doing today? Ready for work, or would you rather stay in bed?
mmmm What a way to start the week......would love to spend the day giving those nipples the attention they deserve
__________________
Life is an experience, the more you experience the more you live!!

"Live Like You Were Dying"
 

Old 06-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #128
supershy_J9
Probably blushing
 
supershy_J9's Avatar
 
supershy_J9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere cold. Please warm me up!
Posts: 1,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluespark View Post
You may think you are super shy but really you are super cute. Loving the thread.
Awww, thank you ~ and you are super sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutgheld View Post
You are gorgeous, incredibly hot and tempting. Thank you for the photos!
Wow... I don't know to say.... this shy gal has never taken compliments well... I think I am going to have to work at that with this group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhansolox View Post
such the perfect tease
Meow! Tease, indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtie4u View Post
mmmm What a way to start the week......would love to spend the day giving those nipples the attention they deserve
Sounds like you have a lovely day planned...
__________________
Supershy_J9


Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM
 

Old 06-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #129
EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman
 
EctoJohn's Avatar
 
EctoJohn is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 15,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Yes! Exactly! IRL I really don't like to be the center of attention at all, it makes me really uncomfortable... but here, it's somehow different...and in my mind, well, it's just a crazy place!
That's alright, my mind is a crazy place as well.
We're complex, fun people.

Publicly, innocent people, but privately, on the inside... dirty, naughty people.
The only people that know it are those that get close and experience it.

Or internet people.
__________________
Showing a little skin never hurt anyone.

My Stories
 

Old 06-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #130
In2exploration
Experienced
 
In2exploration is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: TRIANGLE, NC
Posts: 53
That woman was the one who later was yelling as I mounted her from behind after having licked her to a ear-splitting orgasm that made you clamp your legs around my head and drip into my mouth.
THAT would be...fun. No?
 

Old 06-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #131
druce19
Literotica Guru
 
druce19 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Maryland
Posts: 6,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Mmmmmm....kisses....sorry, I got distracted.....
Getting distracted is a good thing...especially if it's while kissing a woman as beautiful and sexy as you are...

__________________
Without dreams of hope and pride, a man will die.....
 

Old 06-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #132
Leanmeangoblin
Experienced
 
Leanmeangoblin is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: lurking in the equator
Posts: 55
Sooo, you're the one I was trying to flirt with--winking, smiling, trying to catch your attention with my horny good looks--ooops! I was in the altar with Father McKenzie saying his prayers to Eleanor Rigby--my erection pushing against my altar boy gown all that time! (Sorry, Father...I promise ten Hail Marys...)

You can be such a devilwoman, supershy J9, and I am a willing slave in your fiery hell hole.
 

Old 06-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #133
Van093
Literotica Guru
 
Van093's Avatar
 
Van093 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Something about Mondays that make it hard for me to work ... I always need an extra cup of coffee.

How's everyone else doing today? Ready for work, or would you rather stay in bed?
...much rather stay in bed with you pretty lady!
__________________
...just being me
KINK TEST score...517

"Falling in love is easy,...
staying that way takes work."


"...find a way to my heart, and I will always be with you
From wherever you are, I'll be waiting..."
--Phil Collins--
 

Old 06-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #134
Van093
Literotica Guru
 
Van093's Avatar
 
Van093 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Wow! I am a bit overwhelmed by all of the responses ~ thank you everyone! Here are a couple more to start out a Sunday morning... I think this could be fun!
...hmmmmm, now this shot has my imagination running wild!
__________________
...just being me
KINK TEST score...517

"Falling in love is easy,...
staying that way takes work."


"...find a way to my heart, and I will always be with you
From wherever you are, I'll be waiting..."
--Phil Collins--
 

Old 06-12-2012, 12:20 AM   #135
dogwatch
Literotica Guru
 
dogwatch's Avatar
 
dogwatch is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Right here.
Posts: 598
supershy, you are supergorgeous.



I'd love to kiss nibble, lick, suck, bite, kiss and lick some more your lips.

And your nipples, mmmmmm, I'm just getting started....
 

Old 06-12-2012, 02:08 AM   #136
BertieC
Literotica Guru
 
BertieC is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Something about Mondays that make it hard for me to work ... I always need an extra cup of coffee.

How's everyone else doing today? Ready for work, or would you rather stay in bed?
mmm, wow, those are super sexy nipples! they do fit perfectly to my mouth! thank you!
 

Old 06-12-2012, 05:33 AM   #137
perfor8ted
Literotica Guru
 
perfor8ted is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,018
Wow love the pics. Your nipples are amazing
 

Old 06-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #138
OneHD
Whore for Sale .. ;)
 
OneHD's Avatar
 
OneHD is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: 50,000 Miles Beneath My Brain
Posts: 10,106
Morning Jo ... I don't know about Mondays.. I find Tuesday is the roughest for me .... But I always find joy in waking up and seening what I have missed



Some of the Best Cleavage on Lit and Those Perky Nipps .. What a way to start the Day

Thanks For Sharing ...
__________________
One Harley Davidson

Ladies, Please turn off the GPS on your phone .. It will give away Your Location !!!
 

Old 06-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #139
Sam37
Really Really Experienced
 
Sam37's Avatar
 
Sam37 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 484
Stunning beauty!

Thanks for sharing sweet lady. Please continue.
 

Old 06-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #140
supershy_J9
Probably blushing
 
supershy_J9's Avatar
 
supershy_J9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere cold. Please warm me up!
Posts: 1,381
flying the friendly skies

Happy Tuesday morning from the airport as I head out of town for business... I'll need to have a little fun with my camera later to help me wind down from the corporate rat race.

So, since I didn't pay the MUSAK bill (while I place you all on hold) who brought some music along to play? What's your favorite tune to help pass the time?
__________________
Supershy_J9


Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM
 

Old 06-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #141
Diasx
Really Experienced
 
Diasx's Avatar
 
Diasx is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 138
Black Keys channel on Pandora.



Be safe on your flight. We can't wait to see the fun you have with your camera.
 

Old 06-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #142
ThomasMayer74
Literotica Guru
 
ThomasMayer74's Avatar
 
ThomasMayer74 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tatooine, Germany
Posts: 2,482
A classic: Sade - Smooth operator
 

Old 06-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #143
OneHD
Whore for Sale .. ;)
 
OneHD's Avatar
 
OneHD is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: 50,000 Miles Beneath My Brain
Posts: 10,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Happy Tuesday morning from the airport as I head out of town for business... I'll need to have a little fun with my camera later to help me wind down from the corporate rat race.

So, since I didn't pay the MUSAK bill (while I place you all on hold) who brought some music along to play? What's your favorite tune to help pass the time?
I don't blame you Jo ... Favorite tune ... there are so many it would be hard to pick just one ... Enjoy the Trip .. Looking forward to your Safe return ..
__________________
One Harley Davidson

Ladies, Please turn off the GPS on your phone .. It will give away Your Location !!!
 

Old 06-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #144
Paradox
Literotica Guru
 
Paradox's Avatar
 
Paradox is offline
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Traveling man
Posts: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
But isn't everything better covered in chocolate?
No, there are some things you just want to taste au natural. :-P
 

Old 06-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #145
dogwatch
Literotica Guru
 
dogwatch's Avatar
 
dogwatch is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Right here.
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Happy Tuesday morning from the airport as I head out of town for business... I'll need to have a little fun with my camera later to help me wind down from the corporate rat race.

So, since I didn't pay the MUSAK bill (while I place you all on hold) who brought some music along to play? What's your favorite tune to help pass the time?
lately it has been eclectic.

Cage The Elephant
Breaking Benjamin
Foster the People
30 Seconds to Mars
 

Old 06-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #146
supershy_J9
Probably blushing
 
supershy_J9's Avatar
 
supershy_J9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere cold. Please warm me up!
Posts: 1,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by EctoJohn View Post
That's alright, my mind is a crazy place as well.
We're complex, fun people.

Publicly, innocent people, but privately, on the inside... dirty, naughty people.
The only people that know it are those that get close and experience it.

Or internet people.
Isn't it interesting how it seems easier to express ourselves to complete strangers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2exploration View Post
That woman was the one who later was yelling as I mounted her from behind after having licked her to a ear-splitting orgasm that made you clamp your legs around my head and drip into my mouth.
THAT would be...fun. No?
Who could say no to *that*?

Quote:
Originally Posted by druce19 View Post
Getting distracted is a good thing...especially if it's while kissing a woman as beautiful and sexy as you are...

I *love* being distracted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanmeangoblin View Post
Sooo, you're the one I was trying to flirt with--winking, smiling, trying to catch your attention with my horny good looks--ooops! I was in the altar with Father McKenzie saying his prayers to Eleanor Rigby--my erection pushing against my altar boy gown all that time! (Sorry, Father...I promise ten Hail Marys...)

You can be such a devilwoman, supershy J9, and I am a willing slave in your fiery hell hole.
And I was the one who pretended not to see you as I nonchalantly bent over in my plaid Catholic girl skirt...
__________________
Supershy_J9


Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM
 

Old 06-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #147
supershy_J9
Probably blushing
 
supershy_J9's Avatar
 
supershy_J9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere cold. Please warm me up!
Posts: 1,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van093 View Post
...much rather stay in bed with you pretty lady!
Yummy!

[quote=Van093;41122670]...hmmmmm, now this shot has my imagination running wild![quote] I do like a good imagination...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwatch View Post
supershy, you are supergorgeous.
I'd love to kiss nibble, lick, suck, bite, kiss and lick some more your lips.
And your nipples, mmmmmm, I'm just getting started....
Thank you I love the way you get things started....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertieC View Post
mmm, wow, those are super sexy nipples! they do fit perfectly to my mouth! thank you!
Mmmmmm....yesssss!
__________________
Supershy_J9


Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM
 

Old 06-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #148
Nirvision
Literotica Guru
 
Nirvision is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,047
Your index is ready baby:

Single pics:

Red bra

Single post- multiple pics:

Black lingerie
Its Monday
White shirt
 

Old 06-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #149
clio70
Really Experienced
 
clio70 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Northeast
Posts: 111
How was travel? Did you pack sexy little things to share with us? :-)
 

Old 06-12-2012, 11:32 PM   #150
supershy_J9
Probably blushing
 
supershy_J9's Avatar
 
supershy_J9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere cold. Please warm me up!
Posts: 1,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfor8ted View Post
Wow love the pics. Your nipples are amazing
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHD View Post
Morning Jo ... I don't know about Mondays.. I find Tuesday is the roughest for me .... But I always find joy in waking up and seening what I have missed
Some of the Best Cleavage on Lit and Those Perky Nipps .. What a way to start the Day Thanks For Sharing ...
Thank you. Well, at least Tuesday is over ~ and on to hump day ~ could be the best day of the week yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam37 View Post
Stunning beauty!
Thanks for sharing sweet lady. Please continue.
Thank you ~ you all are making this much too fun!!!
__________________
Supershy_J9


Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.