Old 01-19-2013, 05:14 PM   #2676
morninwould
Total Dick
 
morninwould's Avatar
 
morninwould is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
The only place I don't seem to have any semblance of control is with *you* ... why does that piss me off so much?
I understand. . .you can be pissed while you cum on me.
__________________
"You can boast about anything if it's all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast." Steinbeck

"My cable's out, so I'm down at the Rec Center watching folks swim. " Super Creepy Rob Lowe

Yeah, I'm Kinda a Dick - my pictures

My Stories - Feedback Me Please
 

Old 01-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #2677
EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman
 
EctoJohn's Avatar
 
EctoJohn is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
So come over here and warm me up sweet EctoJohn!!
Oh how I wish I could actually do that.
__________________
Showing a little skin never hurt anyone.

My Stories
 

Old 01-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #2678
heatsink
Literotica Guru
 
heatsink's Avatar
 
heatsink is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The dark side of the moon...
Posts: 537
What a lovely find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
OK, so someone shared with me that there is just no excuse for wearing flannel (while I whined a bit how damn cold it is here!)

Clearly flannel's no sexy match for hand panties, but come on, it's winter!!

Flannel 1
Flannel 2
Flannel 3
Flannel 4

Finally I just gave up....and ended up here.
Wow Shy,
As a newcomer to this delightful thread, firstly I must say what a stunningly erotic frame flannel can contrive and secondly, how thrillingly ''hand panties'' can mysteriously hint at far more than they conceal.
__________________
''A Flower is a lovesome Thing'', Billy Strayhorn.
 

Old 01-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #2679
roddramm
Literotica Guru
 
roddramm is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Right Here
Posts: 6,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
And warm.... I *need* to be warm
I can think of MANY ways to keep you warm...which one shall we try first?
 

Old 01-19-2013, 11:01 PM   #2680
BaconBot
Literotica Guru
 
BaconBot's Avatar
 
BaconBot is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.
 

Old 01-19-2013, 11:39 PM   #2681
bigdog469_2000
Literotica Guru
 
bigdog469_2000's Avatar
 
bigdog469_2000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the SW desert
Posts: 1,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
I do get many different requests. Some I can fulfill, and some ... well, I can't...or won't. (supershy is trying to be super-polite)

Tonight, however, I'd like to follow through on a couple of recent requests. I always love new ideas. Please know that I do *read* them all, even if in my head I am thinking "H to the E to the double L Nooooooo!"

Happy weekend lovebugs! So happy, in fact, that I am double posting!

Feet 1
Feet 2
Hand-panties 1
Hand-panties 2
Hand-panties 3
Wow, simply incredible pics! You have sexy feet, and the hand panties are all incredible! Wow!
 

Old 01-20-2013, 03:36 AM   #2682
mranyguy
.maybe a mutiny of clowns
 
mranyguy's Avatar
 
mranyguy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Find your happy place!
Posts: 5,507
I think you have inspired to the point you won't need flannel to stay warm at night.
 

Old 01-20-2013, 05:46 AM   #2683
purfecthost
Literotica Guru
 
purfecthost is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 30,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Yayyy for the weekend!
Yayyyy is right
Hope yours is going well
__________________
smiling is the hardest part of feeling happy

if at first you don't succeed...don't try sky-diving

a stranger is just a friend you haven't met

you can't have too many friends

laughter is just your insides jogging

many a mouth has broken a nose

butterflies in your stomach are good so long as you get them flying in formation.
 

Old 01-20-2013, 05:49 AM   #2684
purfecthost
Literotica Guru
 
purfecthost is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 30,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
I am sooooo ready for the weekend... I have been since Monday, as a matter of fact. I am completely drained, and need a drink.

Who's pouring, and what do you have for me?

Here's a new set of pics that I took before I started drinking... maybe I should try after tipping back a few ~ no better way to lose a little shy than with some liquid courage.

Happy Friday, lovelies!

Black nightie 1
Black nightie 2
Black nightie 3
Beautiful as always
Thank you
__________________
smiling is the hardest part of feeling happy

if at first you don't succeed...don't try sky-diving

a stranger is just a friend you haven't met

you can't have too many friends

laughter is just your insides jogging

many a mouth has broken a nose

butterflies in your stomach are good so long as you get them flying in formation.
 

Old 01-20-2013, 05:51 AM   #2685
purfecthost
Literotica Guru
 
purfecthost is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 30,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
I do get many different requests. Some I can fulfill, and some ... well, I can't...or won't. (supershy is trying to be super-polite)

Tonight, however, I'd like to follow through on a couple of recent requests. I always love new ideas. Please know that I do *read* them all, even if in my head I am thinking "H to the E to the double L Nooooooo!"

Happy weekend lovebugs! So happy, in fact, that I am double posting!

Feet 1
Feet 2
Hand-panties 1
Hand-panties 2
Hand-panties 3
Very hot
Am sure the out-takes were even hotter lol
__________________
smiling is the hardest part of feeling happy

if at first you don't succeed...don't try sky-diving

a stranger is just a friend you haven't met

you can't have too many friends

laughter is just your insides jogging

many a mouth has broken a nose

butterflies in your stomach are good so long as you get them flying in formation.
 

Old 01-20-2013, 05:53 AM   #2686
purfecthost
Literotica Guru
 
purfecthost is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 30,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
OK, so someone shared with me that there is just no excuse for wearing flannel (while I whined a bit how damn cold it is here!)

Clearly flannel's no sexy match for hand panties, but come on, it's winter!!

Flannel 1
Flannel 2
Flannel 3
Flannel 4

Finally I just gave up....and ended up here.
Flannel is good
__________________
smiling is the hardest part of feeling happy

if at first you don't succeed...don't try sky-diving

a stranger is just a friend you haven't met

you can't have too many friends

laughter is just your insides jogging

many a mouth has broken a nose

butterflies in your stomach are good so long as you get them flying in formation.
 

Old 01-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #2687
hockeefan
Really Experienced
 
hockeefan is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: west of the birthplace of the original Tea Party
Posts: 251
She shoots, she scoooooooooores! OK, that was kinda lame... glad you likey.

Haha...good one !! Yeah, babe - the shortened season has begun; and my team won it's first game yesterday ! Together - we're both gonna score xoxoxo
 

Old 01-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #2688
dixiegentleman
Really Really Experienced
 
dixiegentleman is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 334
The breasts are divine, the rear alluring! I enjoy you from afar, but close contact would be so comforting!..chuckle
 

Old 01-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #2689
Paradox
Literotica Guru
 
Paradox's Avatar
 
Paradox is offline
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Traveling man
Posts: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Here's a new set of pics that I took before I started drinking... maybe I should try after tipping back a few ~ no better way to lose a little shy than with some liquid courage.

Happy Friday, lovelies!

Black nightie 1
Black nightie 2
Black nightie 3
Have I ever mentioned just how unbelievably sexy you are?
 

Old 01-22-2013, 12:01 AM   #2690
supershy_J9
Probably blushing
 
supershy_J9's Avatar
 
supershy_J9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere cold. Please warm me up!
Posts: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninwould View Post
I understand. . .you can be pissed while you cum on me.
Is that kind of like make-up sex? Make up sex is hottt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EctoJohn View Post
Oh how I wish I could actually do that.
Pucker up

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatsink View Post
Wow Shy,
As a newcomer to this delightful thread, firstly I must say what a stunningly erotic frame flannel can contrive and secondly, how thrillingly ''hand panties'' can mysteriously hint at far more than they conceal.
See? There is a time and place for flannel... unless you live on the west coast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddramm View Post
I can think of MANY ways to keep you warm...which one shall we try first?
I'm not sure... is this test multiple choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBot View Post
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog469_2000 View Post
Wow, simply incredible pics! You have sexy feet, and the hand panties are all incredible! Wow!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranyguy View Post
I think you have inspired to the point you won't need flannel to stay warm at night.
That's exactly what Mr. Shy says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by purfecthost View Post
Yayyyy is right
Beautiful as always
Thank you
Very hot
Am sure the out-takes were even hotter lol
Flannel is good)
Flannel is awesome. Thank you, as always

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeefan View Post
Haha...good one !! Yeah, babe - the shortened season has begun; and my team won it's first game yesterday ! Together - we're both gonna score xoxoxo
Yayyyy for hockey season...even though I am still bitter about the lockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegentleman View Post
The breasts are divine, the rear alluring! I enjoy you from afar, but close contact would be so comforting!..chuckle
Why, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Have I ever mentioned just how unbelievably sexy you are?
Why, Mr. Paradox, I don't think you ever have!
__________________
Supershy_J9


Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM
 

Old 01-22-2013, 12:11 AM   #2691
supershy_J9
Probably blushing
 
supershy_J9's Avatar
 
supershy_J9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere cold. Please warm me up!
Posts: 1,450
Reminiscing...

This nightie reminds me of a plaid school-girl skirt I had when I was 19ish (that I wish to hell I'd never gotten rid of). I can remember a night long, long ago wearing that skirt for Mr. Shy, and having some naughty fun in the front seat of his sporty little car. Oh, to be young and that agile again!

So, now the secret is out, he didn't marry me for my cooking skills.

Plaid 1
Plaid 2
Plaid 3
Plaid 4


PS.
I knew you'd be looking
__________________
Supershy_J9


Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM
 

Old 01-22-2013, 12:16 AM   #2692
eye_see_me
Literotica Guru
 
eye_see_me's Avatar
 
eye_see_me is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mid west
Posts: 792
tasteful

Very tasteful and revealing. I too am shy and don't think I could this publicly...kudos to you lovely lady.
__________________
I think the brain is the sexiest part of the body, show me yours and I'll show you mine!

I enjoy relationships over simple role play or sexting. I also enjoy new friends and chatting.

Better to fail through action than through fear.

Have fun but be careful out there...
 

Old 01-22-2013, 01:40 AM   #2693
mackkjackk
Deviant and Content :)
 
mackkjackk's Avatar
 
mackkjackk is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South of the Equator
Posts: 11,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
This nightie reminds me of a plaid school-girl skirt I had when I was 19ish (that I wish to hell I'd never gotten rid of). I can remember a night long, long ago wearing that skirt for Mr. Shy, and having some naughty fun in the front seat of his sporty little car. Oh, to be young and that agile again!

So, now the secret is out, he didn't marry me for my cooking skills.

Plaid 1
Plaid 2
Plaid 3
Plaid 4


PS.
I knew you'd be looking
GULP>>>


How did you know... :P hehehhe very very very very yummy indeed

mmmm suckle
 

Old 01-22-2013, 01:41 AM   #2694
mackkjackk
Deviant and Content :)
 
mackkjackk's Avatar
 
mackkjackk is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South of the Equator
Posts: 11,283
fucken awesome :P hhaha excuse my french but ium well.. p.s. 'd
 

Old 01-22-2013, 01:47 AM   #2695
xxromanceguy
Literotica Guru
 
xxromanceguy's Avatar
 
xxromanceguy is online now
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: tx
Posts: 1,052
Love your hair in these!.. sort of an innocent naughtyness about it, but then, you r sexy as Hell in anything you wear.... Or don't wear...lol
 

Old 01-22-2013, 08:10 AM   #2696
morninwould
Total Dick
 
morninwould's Avatar
 
morninwould is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Is that kind of like make-up sex? Make up sex is hottt
Yes, make-up sex. . .lets just skip the part where I win an argument and get right to the fucking.
__________________
"You can boast about anything if it's all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast." Steinbeck

"My cable's out, so I'm down at the Rec Center watching folks swim. " Super Creepy Rob Lowe

Yeah, I'm Kinda a Dick - my pictures

My Stories - Feedback Me Please
 

Old 01-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #2697
ChiRoland
2nd Circle Concierge
 
ChiRoland is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Freedonia
Posts: 5,754
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
This nightie reminds me of a plaid school-girl skirt I had when I was 19ish (that I wish to hell I'd never gotten rid of). I can remember a night long, long ago wearing that skirt for Mr. Shy, and having some naughty fun in the front seat of his sporty little car. Oh, to be young and that agile again!

So, now the secret is out, he didn't marry me for my cooking skills.

Plaid 1
Plaid 2
Plaid 3
Plaid 4


PS.
I knew you'd be looking
I thought you were 19!
 

Old 01-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #2698
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 13,364
Nice nightie!!
__________________
"Heaven STILL doesn't want me & Hell is STILL afraid I'm going to take over".
 

Old 01-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #2699
purfecthost
Literotica Guru
 
purfecthost is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 30,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Flannel is awesome. Thank you, as always
It sure is
My pleasure
__________________
smiling is the hardest part of feeling happy

if at first you don't succeed...don't try sky-diving

a stranger is just a friend you haven't met

you can't have too many friends

laughter is just your insides jogging

many a mouth has broken a nose

butterflies in your stomach are good so long as you get them flying in formation.
 

Old 01-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #2700
purfecthost
Literotica Guru
 
purfecthost is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 30,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
This nightie reminds me of a plaid school-girl skirt I had when I was 19ish (that I wish to hell I'd never gotten rid of). I can remember a night long, long ago wearing that skirt for Mr. Shy, and having some naughty fun in the front seat of his sporty little car. Oh, to be young and that agile again!

So, now the secret is out, he didn't marry me for my cooking skills.

Plaid 1
Plaid 2
Plaid 3
Plaid 4


PS.
I knew you'd be looking
Very hot as usual
__________________
smiling is the hardest part of feeling happy

if at first you don't succeed...don't try sky-diving

a stranger is just a friend you haven't met

you can't have too many friends

laughter is just your insides jogging

many a mouth has broken a nose

butterflies in your stomach are good so long as you get them flying in formation.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.