Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #76
ClaudeBalls
Literotica Guru
 
ClaudeBalls's Avatar
 
ClaudeBalls is online now
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentSkye View Post


I don't think I ever got to 100 Pages the first time round!
only cuz you didn't let it stick around long enough?

oh..and hiyah!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #77
QSco
Literotica Guru
 
QSco's Avatar
 
QSco is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentSkye View Post
Oh I see. Playing it cool? It totally worked!
Excellent! Now go get your sexiness dressed up as Luna!
__________________
Out of the office until further notice.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #78
RoadTripTO
Virgin
 
RoadTripTO is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentSkye View Post
Yay! I love when lurkers expose themselves!

Wow. That sounded so wrong...
Another lurker coming out of the woodwork here, but not going so far as to expose myself. I don't get to Lit much anymore, but I have a few favorites that I check on from time to time. If ViolentSkye is posting a video tomorrow, then I may have to revisit my rules around resisting lit!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #79
tjs34
Really Really Experienced
 
tjs34 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 427
I'm a lurker coming out off the wood work... but I think Luna should make her big spectacular showing in a video tomorrow!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #80
ViolentSkye
Literotica Guru
 
ViolentSkye's Avatar
 
ViolentSkye is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyIammy View Post
Good to see you back!! You were too fun to disappear so soon. For some reason it always seems like you're smiling when you're posting. I love that.
Lol. Could it be my excessive use of exclamation marks!? I don't know. It's funny you say that, though, because I actually am smiling most of the time I post! A guy I used to work with nicknamed me "smiler" because I'm smiling like 99.99999% of the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudeBalls View Post
only cuz you didn't let it stick around long enough?

oh..and hiyah!!!
That could be it. I promise to keep it going a little longer this time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QSco View Post
Excellent! Now go get your sexiness dressed up as Luna!
Not tonight, I'm waiting to see Paul McCartney! Tomorrow perhaps :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadTripTO View Post
Another lurker coming out of the woodwork here, but not going so far as to expose myself. I don't get to Lit much anymore, but I have a few favorites that I check on from time to time. If ViolentSkye is posting a video tomorrow, then I may have to revisit my rules around resisting lit!
Yeah, live a little! I'll definitely have a video up some time tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjs34 View Post
I'm a lurker coming out off the wood work... but I think Luna should make her big spectacular showing in a video tomorrow!
Haha. I could make a video of me as Luna, playing with my wand? Dear God, JK Rowling would not approve!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #81
tjs34
Really Really Experienced
 
tjs34 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 427
Well honestly would you be surprised if you found Luna in the bathroom with her wand inside her saying a spell making it vibrate... lol not me
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #82
taredhel
Really Experienced
 
taredhel is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentSkye View Post
Haha. I could make a video of me as Luna, playing with my wand? Dear God, JK Rowling would not approve!
who cares what JK would think, we would definately love to see that
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #83
emmy_christina
just simply Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 30,592
I know for a long tome, euhmmm 7 years now, but its a health addiction
And your LOVELY, SESY, SESUAL AND THAN SOME MORE
So don't stop, your lovely and REAL....(like some others here ).
Cant wait to see more of your pics / post love them....
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #84
ViolentSkye
Literotica Guru
 
ViolentSkye's Avatar
 
ViolentSkye is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjs34 View Post
Well honestly would you be surprised if you found Luna in the bathroom with her wand inside her saying a spell making it vibrate... lol not me
... I'm never going to be able to look at Luna the same way again! Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taredhel View Post
who cares what JK would think, we would definately love to see that
Well I'll see if I can pull it off without being too awkward. I make no promises!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
I know for a long tome, euhmmm 7 years now, but its a health addiction
And your LOVELY, SESY, SESUAL AND THAN SOME MORE
So don't stop, your lovely and REAL....(like some others here ).
Cant wait to see more of your pics / post love them....
How lovely are you?! Thanks so much <3
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #85
ViolentSkye
Literotica Guru
 
ViolentSkye's Avatar
 
ViolentSkye is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,469
Here's a photo.

It's not Luna fucking herself with her wand, but it is my bottom.

You'll have to make do for now.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #86
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 6,443
I am a lurker on most of these threads and I only come out to shake my stick when a thread really deserves it. (shakes stick)

Congrats! Fabulous thread.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #87
ViolentSkye
Literotica Guru
 
ViolentSkye's Avatar
 
ViolentSkye is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
I am a lurker on most of these threads and I only come out to shake my stick when a thread really deserves it. (shakes stick)

Congrats! Fabulous thread.
Thanks for the congrats. I feel like we should high five or something now?

Also, I'm totally honoured that you shook your stick at me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #88
Faime
Literotica Guru
 
Faime's Avatar
 
Faime is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Central Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,194
Great to see you decided to restart!

You're sexy as hell hun!
__________________
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

And I am completely horrible at signatures.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #89
BillyBobJoeEd
Literotica Guru
 
BillyBobJoeEd's Avatar
 
BillyBobJoeEd is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: DC area
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentSkye View Post
Hello!

Some of you will remember my old thread. I deleted it for various reasons, the main one being that I didn't feel I had enough time to regularly posting new pictures and keep up with PM's and comments. I'm really missing just having a thread, though! Maybe I'm an attention whore. I'm totally kicking myself for deleting it now, I should have just let it go stale for a while haha. But oh well!

So anyway, this is my new thread. Some of the pictures will be ones I have posted before, so apologies to anyone who's seen them previously! But I will try and post new ones as often as possible and only use the older ones as "filler" when I'm too busy to get nekkid and take pictures.

Enough of the small talk.

Here's some to get us started!

Quickie.
Quickie2.


Stay addicted to Lit, sweetie. I plan on getting really addicted to your cute body and sweet smile, so I'll need my daily fix.
__________________
My literotica profile

Check out my stories and give me feedback. My latest story is Chapter 8 of the Band Parents series. In this little side tale in the longer series the daughter of one of the couples tries blackmail. It backfires... maybe. Please read and vote!

Follow me on Tumblr I'd love for you to submit some pictures.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #90
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 6,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentSkye View Post
Thanks for the congrats. I feel like we should high five or something now?

Also, I'm totally honoured that you shook your stick at me.
Yes, we could high five! And then fist bump. That's how I roll.

And I don't wag my stick at just any girl either. The girls who get a good stick wagging deserve it.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #91
ClaudeBalls
Literotica Guru
 
ClaudeBalls's Avatar
 
ClaudeBalls is online now
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentSkye View Post
Here's a photo.

It's not Luna fucking herself with her wand, but it is my bottom.

You'll have to make do for now.
THAT is one hawt ass!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #92
rockojenkins
Experienced
 
rockojenkins is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 55
good to see you back!
__________________
Rocko Jenkins
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #93
ViolentSkye
Literotica Guru
 
ViolentSkye's Avatar
 
ViolentSkye is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faime View Post
Great to see you decided to restart!

You're sexy as hell hun!
Thanks! I'm glad I restarted, I'm having fun already

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBobJoeEd View Post
Stay addicted to Lit, sweetie. I plan on getting really addicted to your cute body and sweet smile, so I'll need my daily fix.
I alllllways get cute and sweet! Damn my babyface!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Yes, we could high five! And then fist bump. That's how I roll.

And I don't wag my stick at just any girl either. The girls who get a good stick wagging deserve it.
After the fist bump there should be some sort of victory dance. Perhaps we can like jump at each other and bang our chests against each other? I'm sure that's what the cool kids are doing now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudeBalls View Post
THAT is one hawt ass!!!
Ta!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:56 PM   #94
ViolentSkye
Literotica Guru
 
ViolentSkye's Avatar
 
ViolentSkye is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockojenkins View Post
good to see you back!
It's good to be back
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #95
thomasinfi
Literotica Guru
 
thomasinfi's Avatar
 
thomasinfi is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Finland!
Posts: 3,296
Thank you for making a new thread. You are lovely!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #96
DonovanCrane
Avatar of Chaos
 
DonovanCrane's Avatar
 
DonovanCrane is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Beyond the wall of sleep.
Posts: 1,337
Great pics, so far, beautiful, but I have to say that the attitude that comes out in your posts strikes me as even sexier. Combining that attitude with your looks, and you become an irresistible woman.

I'm very glad to have made your acquaintance.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #97
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 6,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentSkye View Post
After the fist bump there should be some sort of victory dance. Perhaps we can like jump at each other and bang our chests against each other? I'm sure that's what the cool kids are doing now.
I can't imagine anything better. Unless we topped it off with some over the head fist pumping? Are you down with that? According to the cool kids on Jersey Shore, that's what you are supposed to do. Then, we would have impossibly unsafe sex in an impossibly filthy hot tub.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #98
rpman08
Literotica Guru
 
rpman08 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,800
So sexy and alluring thus far. Can't wait to see more. Glad your back.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #99
ViolentSkye
Literotica Guru
 
ViolentSkye's Avatar
 
ViolentSkye is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasinfi View Post
Thank you for making a new thread. You are lovely!
You're welcome!! And thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonovanCrane View Post
Great pics, so far, beautiful, but I have to say that the attitude that comes out in your posts strikes me as even sexier. Combining that attitude with your looks, and you become an irresistible woman.

I'm very glad to have made your acquaintance.
Woo. Thank you very much I'm glad my "attitude" pleases you! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
I can't imagine anything better. Unless we topped it off with some over the head fist pumping? Are you down with that? According to the cool kids on Jersey Shore, that's what you are supposed to do. Then, we would have impossibly unsafe sex in an impossibly filthy hot tub.
Yeah! Fist pumping, chest banging, high fiving, STI-ridden hot tub fun! Sounds like the perfect date. I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpman08 View Post
So sexy and alluring thus far. Can't wait to see more. Glad your back.
Thanks <3 I will try to keep up the alluring work!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #100
deft
Literotica Guru
 
deft's Avatar
 
deft is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The United Kingdom
Posts: 2,301
So, what happened was, I checked out that picture of your bum. Then, I thanked the world for creating you.

Wonderful.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.