Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback > Looking for a Story?

Old 09-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
JennyReign
Experienced

Help to ID: Mistaken identity, incest, under the table story

Hi,

I need help id'ing a story I've read before about a girl who accidentally gives her father a blowjob under the dining table.

As I recall, the story starts with the girl pretending to be sick to skip school/college on thanksgiving day. She wanted to gave a surprise blowjob to her boyfriend during dinner so she hid under the dining table until dinner.

Thanks in advance.

P/S: Any other recommendation for any incest/mistaken identity stories are welcomed.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
JennyReign
Experienced

bump. Desperate to find this story.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #3
justsexmaam
Experienced

Was this a story on Lit or some other site? There are some decent ones on Lit under tag Thanksgiving sub-tag Incest/Taboo, but not exactly like the one you describe.

Last edited by justsexmaam : 09-16-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: no longer available for collaboration

Old 09-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #4
JennyReign
Experienced

I believe I came across it on literotica but I'm not 100% sure. I've run through all of the stories with the thanksgiving tag but no luck. It should be noted that it might not actually be Thanksgiving.

Important points of the story that I can recall:
-Girl pretends to be sick at the start of the story. I think her dad came into her room to check up on her and she was on her bed. Her dad told her she could skip class/college/school.
-Girl wanted to give a suprise blowjob to her boyfriend who is invited for dinner later.
-Girl hide under the dining table.
-Accidental incest is only revealed at the very end of the story.

It's not really a great story as I can recall but its just one of those things I can't let go until I've solved it

Old 09-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #5
sun_sea_sky
Literotica Guru

Google isn't much help is it? There seem to be a lot of references to cock sucking, for some reason, and a lot of incest, and a lot of "sick" (as in you "you sick bitch") and a lot of sucking cocks under tables.