Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #201
bemyescapex
Literotica Guru
 
bemyescapex is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 542
21, almost done with the semester and in need of a few drinks and many naps. Here's to a month off of school
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #202
Faithful_Shadow
Experienced
 
Faithful_Shadow is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by UhOhItsMerci View Post
Hey everyone I'm 20 and Ive been a lurker for a very very very long time :] dont believe me check my join date. I was a naughty youngster and I still am ! Anyways if anyone is interested in talking don't hesitate to shoot me a message
Same. I'm 26 now but I've been lurking and reading since 2004. I was first lead here by my second lover who writes here....and is much older than me, especially at the time( though only in the mid 20's at that moment ) , so I won't reveal her SN. Legalities and such. She wanted me to view the How-to's in the BDSM area. I learned how to put my knot tying skills from Scouts to use. French-Bowline especially, and of course a few hitch's. Bondage was an organic process.

I've had a pretty successful sex life, and enjoy the community ( even if I just became an active part of it recently ) . I really believe that a sex based community such as this should be available to people earlier, as I believe it added to my self-esteem and sexual confidence at an earlier age than most. I run into many girls my own age, and older, that still have no idea about sex or what they actually like about it. Ask a girl her fantasies and you get a blank stare. And then there are the stories about their sex partners, and how their ignorance reinforced a lot of confidence and self-esteem issues.

I think this place breaks down a lot of barriers, and allows a mental freedom that builds a consciousness most people don't possess. It's like an endless boundary for people to explore and really discover themselves.

Anyways. I once used to be young and be on here. Now I'm apparently over 25 and old lol.
__________________
Currently Seeking Roleplay Partners for :
FFXIV;WoW;GW2
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #203
bemyescapex
Literotica Guru
 
bemyescapex is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful_Shadow View Post
Same. I'm 26 now but I've been lurking and reading since 2004. I was first lead here by my second lover who writes here....and is much older than me, especially at the time( though only in the mid 20's at that moment ) , so I won't reveal her SN. Legalities and such. She wanted me to view the How-to's in the BDSM area. I learned how to put my knot tying skills from Scouts to use. French-Bowline especially, and of course a few hitch's. Bondage was an organic process.

I've had a pretty successful sex life, and enjoy the community ( even if I just became an active part of it recently ) . I really believe that a sex based community such as this should be available to people earlier, as I believe it added to my self-esteem and sexual confidence at an earlier age than most. I run into many girls my own age, and older, that still have no idea about sex or what they actually like about it. Ask a girl her fantasies and you get a blank stare. And then there are the stories about their sex partners, and how their ignorance reinforced a lot of confidence and self-esteem issues.

I think this place breaks down a lot of barriers, and allows a mental freedom that builds a consciousness most people don't possess. It's like an endless boundary for people to explore and really discover themselves.

Anyways. I once used to be young and be on here. Now I'm apparently over 25 and old lol.
Hahaha, you aren't old- don't worry
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 06:13 PM   #204
Pj2424143
Literotica Guru
 
Pj2424143 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by bemyescapex View Post
21, almost done with the semester and in need of a few drinks and many naps. Here's to a month off of school

I feel your pain, finals next week then off for some much needed partying
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #205
southern_gal
Will work for Margarita's
 
southern_gal's Avatar
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,692
At last count there were 4,361 of them but that was a few days ago. I know because every single one of them has pm'd me telling me how much they like OLDER women. Any idea how decidedly NOT sexy it is to be reminded 4,361 times that you are OLD? That is what I get for telling my age. Is it too late to back it up a few years?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #206
Jannejnsn
Really Experienced
 
Jannejnsn is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 147
Hey!

18 year old Swedish guy here!
__________________
Please message me if you would like to know anything!

This is me: http://imgur.com/UP3Nj , http://imgur.com/ssITLiL
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #207
Pj2424143
Literotica Guru
 
Pj2424143 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
At last count there were 4,361 of them but that was a few days ago. I know because every single one of them has pm'd me telling me how much they like OLDER women. Any idea how decidedly NOT sexy it is to be reminded 4,361 times that you are OLD? That is what I get for telling my age. Is it too late to back it up a few years?
I wouldn't say your old, perhaps mature or experienced might be a better description. And i do love experienced women
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #208
bemyescapex
Literotica Guru
 
bemyescapex is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj2424143 View Post
I feel your pain, finals next week then off for some much needed partying
We'll meet halfway and have lots of drinks
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #209
Pj2424143
Literotica Guru
 
Pj2424143 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by bemyescapex View Post
We'll meet halfway and have lots of drinks
Time and place? Fair warning , I get wild after a few drinks
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #210
bemyescapex
Literotica Guru
 
bemyescapex is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj2424143 View Post
Time and place? Fair warning , I get wild after a few drinks
Wild is fun. I'll see ya tomorrow lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 07:30 AM   #211
TattooLove
Virgin
 
TattooLove is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Southern Saskatchewan
Posts: 1
Twenty years old, just joined the forum.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #212
southern_gal
Will work for Margarita's
 
southern_gal's Avatar
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj2424143 View Post
I wouldn't say your old, perhaps mature or experienced might be a better description. And i do love experienced women
4,363
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #213
Duracell10
Experienced
 
Duracell10 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 52
I'm 38 but in my heart I'm 25
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 02:18 AM   #214
LilyPad1025
Virgin
 
LilyPad1025 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6
Looks like one more...20 here
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #215
wondermankd
Really Experienced
 
wondermankd is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 255
I feel old at 36 now!

Wish I was 10 years younger.... lol

any of the younger ladies here like talking to an older man?

:P
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #216
lilmischief
Experienced
 
lilmischief is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by katt91 View Post
Hello Hello!
I'm 21 and from Canada, a super nerd majoring in genetics, but almost done my degree (woooo).
I noticed you had a lack of response at the beginning... to be honest I tend to avoid these kinds of threads, or the student threads, because the only people who ever message me afterwards are much older users looking for young girls to talk to. Which is their prerogative, I suppose. But that's not why I was posting on this thread haha, if I'm posting on a student thread (or an under 25 thread), it's probably to converse with that group of people. I don't even have an issue chatting with older users usually, it just makes me laugh when I get a message like "I saw your post on the 18-25 thread... I'm 52." *sigh*
Had to get that off my chest...
Hello everyone!
Lol how true this is, 22 signing in here
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2014, 11:21 PM   #217
newplz
Really Really Experienced
 
newplz is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Pole
Posts: 349
Fellow young kinksters ... reporting for duty!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2014, 02:52 AM   #218
DirtyMia
Virgin
 
DirtyMia is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: south
Posts: 2
hey there

22 f here... I have noticed this as well but it's not all bad just doing a roll call..hope everyone has a great weekend.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2014, 02:54 AM   #219
Rob99999
Experienced
 
Rob99999 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 86
Its got me for two more months m24
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2014, 04:30 AM   #220
BrownIslandGurl
Really Experienced
 
BrownIslandGurl is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten00 View Post
Im new to lit, but in my short time here I have noticed there are so few who are under 25 or still in their teens (18 and up , of course). This is probably due to the fact that most young people have yet to fully understand and explore their sexuality, but to those who are 18 and up (Im 18) PM me or reply on this thread I d love to interact with my fellow young kinksters!!
22 F here...
__________________
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple"
- Oscar Wilde
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2014, 04:36 AM   #221
FakeaSmile
Perfectly Imperfect
 
FakeaSmile's Avatar
 
FakeaSmile is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32,627
Just turned 23. Been here since I was 19
__________________

You own me with whispers like poetry Your mouth is a melody I memorize
Mmm, so sweet
I hear it echo everwhere I go
Day and night




How Do You See Me?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2014, 02:54 PM   #222
goalie31
Really Experienced
 
goalie31's Avatar
 
goalie31 is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 182
I'm 26, but I can still join right? I'm 25 at heart.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2014, 03:11 PM   #223
xanderra
Really Experienced
 
xanderra's Avatar
 
xanderra is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Sun Shine State
Posts: 251
23 here woot
__________________
"Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children." -Jules Winnfield
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 06:46 PM   #224
xtinelauren1
Really Experienced
 
xtinelauren1's Avatar
 
xtinelauren1 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 264
24 here
__________________

hellotigerisland
gothstar
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 06:47 PM   #225
BloodMoonRising
Literotica Guru
 
BloodMoonRising's Avatar
 
BloodMoonRising is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: On a planet that's evolving
Posts: 919
I'm 35. You damn kids get off my lawn!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.