Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 12-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #201
bemyescapex
Literotica Guru

21, almost done with the semester and in need of a few drinks and many naps. Here's to a month off of school

Old 12-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #202
Faithful_Shadow
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhOhItsMerci View Post
Hey everyone I'm 20 and Ive been a lurker for a very very very long time :] dont believe me check my join date. I was a naughty youngster and I still am ! Anyways if anyone is interested in talking don't hesitate to shoot me a message
Same. I'm 26 now but I've been lurking and reading since 2004. I was first lead here by my second lover who writes here....and is much older than me, especially at the time( though only in the mid 20's at that moment ) , so I won't reveal her SN. Legalities and such. She wanted me to view the How-to's in the BDSM area. I learned how to put my knot tying skills from Scouts to use. French-Bowline especially, and of course a few hitch's. Bondage was an organic process.

I've had a pretty successful sex life, and enjoy the community ( even if I just became an active part of it recently ) . I really believe that a sex based community such as this should be available to people earlier, as I believe it added to my self-esteem and sexual confidence at an earlier age than most. I run into many girls my own age, and older, that still have no idea about sex or what they actually like about it. Ask a girl her fantasies and you get a blank stare. And then there are the stories about their sex partners, and how their ignorance reinforced a lot of confidence and self-esteem issues.

I think this place breaks down a lot of barriers, and allows a mental freedom that builds a consciousness most people don't possess. It's like an endless boundary for people to explore and really discover themselves.

Anyways. I once used to be young and be on here. Now I'm apparently over 25 and old lol.

Old 12-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #203
bemyescapex
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful_Shadow View Post
Same. I'm 26 now but I've been lurking and reading since 2004. I was first lead here by my second lover who writes here....and is much older than me, especially at the time( though only in the mid 20's at that moment ) , so I won't reveal her SN. Legalities and such. She wanted me to view the How-to's in the BDSM area. I learned how to put my knot tying skills from Scouts to use. French-Bowline especially, and of course a few hitch's. Bondage was an organic process.

I've had a pretty successful sex life, and enjoy the community ( even if I just became an active part of it recently ) . I really believe that a sex based community such as this should be available to people earlier, as I believe it added to my self-esteem and sexual confidence at an earlier age than most. I run into many girls my own age, and older, that still have no idea about sex or what they actually like about it. Ask a girl her fantasies and you get a blank stare. And then there are the stories about their sex partners, and how their ignorance reinforced a lot of confidence and self-esteem issues.

I think this place breaks down a lot of barriers, and allows a mental freedom that builds a consciousness most people don't possess. It's like an endless boundary for people to explore and really discover themselves.

Anyways. I once used to be young and be on here. Now I'm apparently over 25 and old lol.
Hahaha, you aren't old- don't worry

Old 12-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #204
Pj2424143
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemyescapex View Post
21, almost done with the semester and in need of a few drinks and many naps. Here's to a month off of school

I feel your pain, finals next week then off for some much needed partying

Old 12-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #205
southern_gal
Literotica Guru

At last count there were 4,361 of them but that was a few days ago. I know because every single one of them has pm'd me telling me how much they like OLDER women. Any idea how decidedly NOT sexy it is to be reminded 4,361 times that you are OLD? That is what I get for telling my age. Is it too late to back it up a few years?

Old 12-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #206
Jannejnsn
Really Experienced

Hey!

18 year old Swedish guy here!

This is me: http://imgur.com/UP3Nj , http://imgur.com/ssITLiL

Old 12-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #207
Pj2424143
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
At last count there were 4,361 of them but that was a few days ago. I know because every single one of them has pm'd me telling me how much they like OLDER women. Any idea how decidedly NOT sexy it is to be reminded 4,361 times that you are OLD? That is what I get for telling my age. Is it too late to back it up a few years?
I wouldn't say your old, perhaps mature or experienced might be a better description. And i do love experienced women

Old 12-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #208
bemyescapex
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj2424143 View Post
I feel your pain, finals next week then off for some much needed partying
We'll meet halfway and have lots of drinks

Old 12-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #209
Pj2424143
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemyescapex View Post
We'll meet halfway and have lots of drinks
Time and place? Fair warning , I get wild after a few drinks

Old 12-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #210
bemyescapex
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Time and place? Fair warning , I get wild after a few drinks
Wild is fun. I'll see ya tomorrow lol

Old 12-13-2012, 06:30 AM   #211
TattooLove
Virgin

Twenty years old, just joined the forum.

Old 12-13-2012, 03:07 PM   #212
southern_gal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I wouldn't say your old, perhaps mature or experienced might be a better description. And i do love experienced women

Old 12-13-2012, 04:02 PM   #213
Duracell10
Experienced

I'm 38 but in my heart I'm 25

Old 12-14-2012, 01:18 AM   #214
LilyPad1025
Virgin

Looks like one more...20 here

Old 12-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #215
wondermankd
Really Experienced

I feel old at 36 now!

Wish I was 10 years younger.... lol

any of the younger ladies here like talking to an older man?

:P

Old 01-09-2013, 05:52 AM   #216
lilmischief
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt91 View Post
Hello Hello!
I'm 21 and from Canada, a super nerd majoring in genetics, but almost done my degree (woooo).
I noticed you had a lack of response at the beginning... to be honest I tend to avoid these kinds of threads, or the student threads, because the only people who ever message me afterwards are much older users looking for young girls to talk to. Which is their prerogative, I suppose. But that's not why I was posting on this thread haha, if I'm posting on a student thread (or an under 25 thread), it's probably to converse with that group of people. I don't even have an issue chatting with older users usually, it just makes me laugh when I get a message like "I saw your post on the 18-25 thread... I'm 52." *sigh*
Had to get that off my chest...
Hello everyone!
Lol how true this is, 22 signing in here