Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 11-17-2014, 10:35 AM   #1
Sebastian32
Virgin

Guiding him in.

Ladies, do you find it arousing to guide a man into your pussy/asshole? Or would you rather him find his way in himself? And I don't mean that you like the awkwardness of it all. I mean in a more of a "here let me guide you in and show you what pleasures await" kind of a thing.

Gents, what do you prefer? Is it annoying? Is it arousing?

Discuss.

Old 11-17-2014, 11:01 AM   #2
MissJW
Experienced

I love taking his hardness and guiding it between my legs yes, but then stopping to just rub it all over my lips and clit, not allowing him to enter. Little further on I might dip the tip in, but I try to toy with him as long as possible. It eventually drives us both mad and the awaited intercourse itself usually ends up being very, very intense and burning (in the best possible way)

--------- Edit.

Hubby loves this. He says it's incredibly delicious and frustrating, and taking all his willpower to not just plunge in. But then he's a good sub, he would never try such atrocities

dominant / orgasm control / humiliation / feminization / gyno & dental / bondage / prostate play
Above all deeply in love with my beautiful submissive husband.

Last edited by MissJW : 11-17-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Old 11-17-2014, 11:26 AM   #3
Locknuts
Really Experienced

I love MissJV's plan! Excellent build-up!

Old 11-17-2014, 11:27 AM   #4
preacher72
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJW View Post
I love taking his hardness and guiding it between my legs yes, but then stopping to just rub it all over my lips and clit, not allowing him to enter. Little further on I might dip the tip in, but I try to toy with him as long as possible. It eventually drives us both mad and the awaited intercourse itself usually ends up being very, very intense and burning (in the best possible way)

--------- Edit.

Hubby loves this. He says it's incredibly delicious and frustrating, and taking all his willpower to not just plunge in. But then he's a good sub, he would never try such atrocities
Now that is very hot i loved to be teased like this too

Old 11-18-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
sueDaniels54
Experienced

it may be habit but I always reach down and guide him in

Old 11-18-2014, 12:11 PM   #6
PantyLuvrRob
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueDaniels54 View Post
it may be habit but I always reach down and guide him in
Some habits shouldn't be broken. I know the way but sometimes its more fun to get the guided tour.

Old 11-19-2014, 08:29 PM   #7
bigbrother1111
Really Experienced

I prefer to be guided in, heck i demand it - it makes me feel more like she wants it too plus i just like to see her taking it and rubbing the head around against her lips or clit before she lets go and looks up at me as if to say "well come on then".

Unto you I whisper the wildest dreams, in the coldness of night...

*DO NOT SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE UNLESS YOU ARE FEMALE*

Old 11-19-2014, 08:58 PM   #8
N2outdoors
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian32 View Post
Ladies, do you find it arousing to guide a man into your pussy/asshole? Or would you rather him find his way in himself? And I don't mean that you like the awkwardness of it all. I mean in a more of a "here let me guide you in and show you what pleasures await" kind of a thing.

Gents, what do you prefer? Is it annoying? Is it arousing?

Discuss.
Well, I don't have much of a preference for me.....BUT I love watching a woman guide a big cock into her pussy. That is very hot!

Old 11-19-2014, 10:10 PM   #9
Paige_gurly
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2outdoors View Post
Well, I don't have much of a preference for me.....BUT I love watching a woman guide a big cock into her pussy. That is very hot!
I like guiding it in, gives an opportunity to tease a little bit more and have some fun. That being said I don't do it all the time, sometimes it's more fun to lie back and let things happen...

Old 11-19-2014, 10:36 PM   #10
hulmule
Experienced

I think it nice. gives me free hands to caress the body. Then tell you how it looks as you guide it in.

Old 11-20-2014, 11:03 AM   #11
Privates1stClass
Really Experienced

Guiding him in.

My aim isn't very good, so my wife sometimes does the guiding, while I do the pushing.

If she opens her pussy, I can generally hit that. I'll say something like, "Hold it open and I'll poke it in."

One day my wife and I were in the produce section at the supermarket. A guy and his wife were trying to stuff a large cabbage into a small plastic bag. The wife was holding the bag and the guy said, "Hold it open for me." My wife and I broke up laughing, and the other couple probably wondered what was so funny.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:49 AM   #12
wordsNguitars
Really Experienced

I have to admit that I love love LOVE being guided in... especially the first time I am with someone... just such a hot moment, that admission of passion and lust and that look between the two of you that, yes, you ARE going to become lovers...

Old 11-21-2014, 11:31 AM   #13
redpan
Really Experienced

I remember when I lost my virginity many moons ago asking the young lady to guide me in with her fingers. She was underneath and I was on top. I think it turned her on knowing it was my first time.

Those were the days...the days when I could stay erect for hours!!

Ah, the memories......

Old 11-22-2014, 05:52 PM   #14
luv2bfkd
Experienced

Each way can be arousing. Heís very adept and finding my entrance when he mounts me. Itís as if his cock just homes in on my pussy. Those times, itís as heís saying ĎHere it comes, baby. Itís time for your fucking.í

Other times Iíll guide him to my entrance. I want to show him how much I need to have him in me. How anxious I am to get that cock inside me and get fucked.

Old 11-26-2014, 07:41 PM   #15
JulieAnn42
Virgin

Most times he just goes on in. I want him to rub it on my clit before he enters me, so all he has to do is slide down a little and it goes right in.

Old 11-26-2014, 07:43 PM   #16
rj0314
Really Experienced

in reverse

http://38.media.tumblr.com/7f3a4cc0f...qxgyo1_250.gif

Old 11-30-2014, 07:36 PM   #17
danielle140
Experienced

[quote=Sebastian32;62466599]Ladies, do you find it arousing to guide a man into your pussy/asshole? Or would you rather him find his way in himself? And I don't mean that you like the awkwardness of it all. I mean in a more of a "here let me guide you in and show you what pleasures await" kind of a thing.

MMMMM, Just love straddling over my BF after he has given me oral and made me so wet and horny as he plays with my nipples , I reach behind me for his big cock , sit on it , push down to get it deep inside me

Old 11-30-2014, 08:53 PM   #18
Elaya
Really Experienced

I'm not sure I've ever tried guiding in.. I love the have my legs closed, have Sir push them apart with his hands, and then have him find his way in, teasing before pushing to. Drives me pretty wild. Especially if he can manage to hold me down a bit as well. He likes being dominant, so it all works out pretty lovely.

Old 12-06-2014, 01:28 AM   #19
BrightShinyGirl
Really Experienced

Quote:
I love taking his hardness and guiding it between my legs yes, but then stopping to just rub it all over my lips and clit, not allowing him to enter.
Yes, this. I like taking his cock and rubbing the head between my lips. I love hearing him beg me to take him all the way inside.

Stories: Theory & Practice

Old 12-06-2014, 01:35 AM   #20
gsmith2011
Really Experienced

What a sexy thought

Old 12-10-2014, 06:16 PM   #21
maverick51
Literotica Guru

Quote:

--------- Edit.

My wife does exactly the same. She enjoys rubbing my hardness on her lips and clit much better than me doing it with my fingers. It intensifies the pleasure of our sex. If she wants to drive and direct, so be it as long as it is pleasurable for both. Glad to see others enjoy it.

Old 12-10-2014, 08:51 PM   #22
J1biboi
Really Really Experienced

Yes

I've always loved for the woman to guide my cock into her waiting pussy.

Old 12-10-2014, 09:11 PM   #23
Industrial_Bondage
Literotica Guru

Being guided in is one of the hottest things she can do.

BDSM - True stories from my years in the scene.
The Neophyte - [http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh...php?id=396467]
You Can and You Will - [http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh...php?id=458440]
Her Request - [http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh...php?id=460397]

Old 12-10-2014, 10:19 PM   #24
silvertongu3
Literotica Guru

If she's on top she usually guides me in as she sits back to engulf my cock. Although sometimes she likes to glide up and down my torso as the head of my engorged rod bumps into her moist opening until she eventually stops teasing me and lets it slip inside her. That's when it's on, I grab her as and start pounding.

Old 12-11-2014, 10:18 PM   #25
Itsahard1
Literotica Guru

There are times, when she just needs to be penetrated, that I'll let a lady guide me in. A lot of the time I enjoy taking my time entering her. Using the cockhead on her clit, rubbing it, sliding it up and down along her clit. Sliding my cock between her lips, sliding up and down. Until she's begging for it, then I let her guide it in.
Some men go just where they want, some men never go.