Old 07-18-2014, 10:32 AM   #1
randallpink22
Virgin

Massage

During my massage last night I was curious as to how many of you out there get turned on during a professional massage and also, if there are any masseurs here on Lit, do you get turned on as well giving massages?

Old 07-18-2014, 11:19 AM   #2
paul466
Literotica Guru

Had a prof massage twice...both times got very turned on

Old 07-18-2014, 11:48 AM   #3
blazin24
Horndog

I don't get a massage so I can get turned on. I go because my body needs it from all the training I do. Having said that, I do get aroused while she's rubbing just about ever inch of my body with oil. The lights are dim with some soft music. Great setting! She's hot also and I think it would be normal for someone to get turned on by this.

I would be curious to know if she is turned on while giving me one. She has told me at times how it's a treat for her because I actually have muscles and not flab. LOL!

Old 07-19-2014, 08:49 PM   #4
Pictavia
Really Experienced

When I trained in Swedish massage at college we were taught to avoid areas likely to cause 'unwanted embarrassment' ie inner thighs, lower abdomen, buttocks. I also learned that massaging too low on a man's spine, onto the sacral area specifically, is also a no-no as stimulating the nerves there can cause an automatic erection whether he feels turned on or not.

Of course curiosity had me test that one out on my husband... it's true enough.

As for getting turned on during a massage? Well, nah, not in the normal course of things - probably because I'm a part-timer at present who tends only to massage either family and friends with back-aches. When I'm doing that job I don't think of it in sexual terms, I'm too busy concentrating on the feel of the flesh below my hands... are there tight bits, sore bits, 'knots' and so forth. I guess it's like a baker kneading bread.. you just go on automatic. Also often the client is talking to you and you are engaging in conversational replies.

Massaging a guy with muscles.. or a woman with muscles for that matter.. is indeed a rare pleasure because it feels good actually being able to identify good fit muscle attachments! I've only had the pleasure of massaging one really fit guy... one of my fellow classmates when we were training. He weight-trained regularly and had excellent muscle size and tone.

At home though.. massaging hubby or talking him through massaging me correctly if I've got a pulled muscle in my own back.. sure, no holds barred there!

Old 07-21-2014, 11:36 AM   #5
blazin24
Horndog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictavia View Post
When I trained in Swedish massage at college we were taught to avoid areas likely to cause 'unwanted embarrassment' ie inner thighs, lower abdomen, buttocks. I also learned that massaging too low on a man's spine, onto the sacral area specifically, is also a no-no as stimulating the nerves there can cause an automatic erection whether he feels turned on or not.

Of course curiosity had me test that one out on my husband... it's true enough.

As for getting turned on during a massage? Well, nah, not in the normal course of things - probably because I'm a part-timer at present who tends only to massage either family and friends with back-aches. When I'm doing that job I don't think of it in sexual terms, I'm too busy concentrating on the feel of the flesh below my hands... are there tight bits, sore bits, 'knots' and so forth. I guess it's like a baker kneading bread.. you just go on automatic. Also often the client is talking to you and you are engaging in conversational replies.

Massaging a guy with muscles.. or a woman with muscles for that matter.. is indeed a rare pleasure because it feels good actually being able to identify good fit muscle attachments! I've only had the pleasure of massaging one really fit guy... one of my fellow classmates when we were training. He weight-trained regularly and had excellent muscle size and tone.

At home though.. massaging hubby or talking him through massaging me correctly if I've got a pulled muscle in my own back.. sure, no holds barred there!
Nice to hear from someone who gives the massages.

Old 07-21-2014, 01:39 PM   #6
Pictavia
Really Experienced

No problem. I'd actually like to do more of it, maybe as a part time job, than I do now. Just waiting for my life to de-busy itself long enough to do something about that!

Old 07-21-2014, 01:58 PM   #7
blazin24
Horndog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictavia View Post
No problem. I'd actually like to do more of it, maybe as a part time job, than I do now. Just waiting for my life to de-busy itself long enough to do something about that!
Well...I would like to be a client of yours.

Old 07-21-2014, 02:12 PM   #8
Pictavia
Really Experienced

Aww, thank you.

Old 07-21-2014, 03:18 PM   #9
juicygirlie
Literotica Guru

I've been doing massage professionally for many years and learned 2 lessons very early in my career. First, men will get erections when they are relaxed. They just do, it's normal. Second, if the therapist is thinking ANYTHING inappropriate during the massage (damn what a hottie, oh yeah I'm just gonna massage those thighs a little higher, etc) she sets herself up for the client being able to FEEL those sexual vibes. That's not good. Although the client is on the table naked and you are clothed and in control, it makes the space uncomfortable and the client may behave inappropriately without you even saying a word.

I know that isn't what you want to hear or fantasize about- LOL. The other side of this is if you are dating a massage therapist, she will tease you mercilessly and give you the best happy ending EVER
I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I dont mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated.
― Anas Nin

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 07-21-2014, 03:48 PM   #10
AshleyBeckem
Really Experienced

There are a lot of different variables when it comes to massages...so not every massage is erotic. Also, one can chose to act on it...or not

Old 07-21-2014, 04:58 PM   #11
blazin24
Horndog

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirlie View Post
I've been doing massage professionally for many years and learned 2 lessons very early in my career. First, men will get erections when they are relaxed. They just do, it's normal. Second, if the therapist is thinking ANYTHING inappropriate during the massage (damn what a hottie, oh yeah I'm just gonna massage those thighs a little higher, etc) she sets herself up for the client being able to FEEL those sexual vibes. That's not good. Although the client is on the table naked and you are clothed and in control, it makes the space uncomfortable and the client may behave inappropriately without you even saying a word.

I know that isn't what you want to hear or fantasize about- LOL. The other side of this is if you are dating a massage therapist, she will tease you mercilessly and give you the best happy ending EVER
Oh, I've had many erections. She's had to see them. And honestly, I'm not there for that, but as you said, it normal. Very few of her clients go total nude. She doesn't allow it. We've recently talked about it. Only those who she feels the most comfortable with. She told me I could, but I haven't yet. And your last comment gave me an erection just thinking about that situation. Thanks! Thanks for your take as well!

Old 07-21-2014, 05:13 PM   #12
juicygirlie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin24 View Post
Oh, I've had many erections. She's had to see them. And honestly, I'm not there for that, but as you said, it normal. Very few of her clients go total nude. She doesn't allow it. We've recently talked about it. Only those who she feels the most comfortable with. She told me I could, but I haven't yet. And your last comment gave me an erection just thinking about that situation. Thanks! Thanks for your take as well!
Yes, in most states you can get your license revoked if you do not properly drape a client or have a sexual relationship with a client. She sets herself up for being blackmailed into doing more and more.

But there is nothing illegal about you fantasizing about it!! LOL
I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I dont mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated.
― Anas Nin

Old 07-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #13
blazin24
Horndog

Quote:
Yes, in most states you can get your license revoked if you do not properly drape a client or have a sexual relationship with a client. She sets herself up for being blackmailed into doing more and more.

But there is nothing illegal about you fantasizing about it!! LOL
The boxer briefs in my profile pic are what I wear. Sometimes I'm draped, other times I'm not. That's why I said she would have to see my boner. It's all good however. Now If I was to go total nude, as she said I could, then I'm obviously going to be draped. And yes, I've fantasized......

Old 07-21-2014, 05:26 PM   #14
Pictavia
Really Experienced

Funnily enough over here we never ask a client to get naked as it is likely to make them feel vulnerable or ill at ease. Underwear is always worn. And yes 'towel technique' is always used so the client is underneath a towel or sheet with only the body part being worked on left exposed. The psychology being that everyone feels more secure that way. Also, warm!

Old 07-21-2014, 05:56 PM   #15
juicygirlie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
The boxer briefs in my profile pic are what I wear. Sometimes I'm draped, other times I'm not. That's why I said she would have to see my boner. It's all good however. Now If I was to go total nude, as she said I could, then I'm obviously going to be draped. And yes, I've fantasized......
I would have to be thinking somber thoughts and avert my eyes to avoid being turned on by that view
― Anas Nin

Old 07-21-2014, 06:53 PM   #16
blazin24
Horndog

Quote:
I would have to be thinking somber thoughts and avert my eyes to avoid being turned on by that view
That would be rude to look away. Plus you would hurt my feelings. Staring and being turned on is encouraged.

Old 07-21-2014, 09:27 PM   #17
juicygirlie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
That would be rude to look away. Plus you would hurt my feelings. Staring and being turned on is encouraged.
I'm certain the urge to peek would be strong!
― Anas Nin

Old 07-22-2014, 03:53 PM   #18
blazin24
Horndog

Quote:
I'm certain the urge to peek would be strong!
A peek?....Getting a little curious now are we?

Old 07-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #19
IMJimMax
Virgin

Im probably not the person you want to hear from (Im a male) but it does happen. I learned massage as physical therapy in college and I use to work part time years ago. I agree with most, that there are "danger zones" that you stay away from and the more on the safer you will be.

Most men and women I massaged had no arousal but it did happen from time to time (yes both men and women). I would change patterns or change the subject. I have given GFs massages for pleasure - that is a different story. Men - if you don't know this already - regardless of how you feel about it - pay attention to the woman's feet. Every GF of mine responded well too foot massages as part of the entire experience. You will be rewarded.

Old 07-26-2014, 03:23 PM   #20
Pictavia
Really Experienced

Unless, like me, you have tickly feet.

Old 07-26-2014, 03:34 PM   #21
Adre
Never explain

I received massages biweekly for many years, all from a female, and had at least a semi every single time. There was just no avoiding it.

Old 07-27-2014, 12:39 PM   #22
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

I love giving massages, and if the women is cute, then yeah, I get turned on. Back in college it was perfect. Lots of girls wanting backrubs... Pretty much every time, I got a hard-on. I only started receiving massages later, but I usually get aroused during them, as well, especially when the masseuse is a wicked tease... I miss Vivian...

My Blog

Old 07-27-2014, 01:58 PM   #23
blazin24
Horndog

It's time for me to go get a massage. I'm due for one.

Old 07-27-2014, 04:39 PM   #24
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

Quote:

I love those long, teasing happy endings... A good masseuse can really stretch it out.

My Blog

Old 07-27-2014, 04:44 PM   #25
HoldYouDown
Literotica Guru

I get turned on by massages for sure. My dick gets hard and soft off and on during a long massage. I'll precum too. When I flip over I'm usually hard, but I'm not ashamed of that. It's a perfectly normal reaction, and as long as you're not creeping out the masseuse expecting a happy ending (when it's not that kind of place) it's fine. In fact she probably sees it all the time and I would hope takes it as a compliment, or at worst isn't offended.