Old 04-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
saltysol
Really Experienced
 
saltysol's Avatar
 
saltysol is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 236
Facial Fetish?

Any other facial lovers out there? My level of fascination I think takes it into fetish territory. I've been fortunate over the years to have been involved with several women who not only tolerated facials but seemed to enjoy the warm splash of jizz on their face.

I'd love to hear about other's experiences either giving or receiving facials. First time? Craziest location? Biggest mess? Don't be shy

Salty
__________________
My Stories/Poems

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

*****************************************
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 02:58 AM   #2
aaron2878
Really Really Experienced
 
aaron2878 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 393
I have had several and love it every time!! I'm a guy, so if you want me to tell you my stories I would be happy to oblige. Just send me a pm and I will know you want to hear my fascination with getting a facial.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 03:06 AM   #3
southern_gal
The zoo was fun.
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,217
This has been a secret fantasy of mine for ages it seems. In my darker moments I imagine being on the receiving end of several horny men at once. I am certain beyond a doubt that it will never ever happen in this lifetime but it will likely remain a fantasy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 03:51 AM   #4
Chaos5588
Really Really Experienced
 
Chaos5588's Avatar
 
Chaos5588 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 461
I often fantasy about using a woman's mouth as a fuck toy and once I get very close. I pull out and have her stroke me until I unload all over her face. Then I would use my dick to smear the mess across her face, before sticking it back in her mouth.
__________________
“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 04:02 AM   #5
southern_gal
The zoo was fun.
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos5588 View Post
I often fantasy about using a woman's mouth as a fuck toy and once I get very close. I pull out and have her stroke me until I unload all over her face. Then I would use my dick to smear the mess across her face, before sticking it back in her mouth.
Stop teasing me!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 06:42 AM   #6
bibethhotwet
Literotica Guru
 
bibethhotwet's Avatar
 
bibethhotwet is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: southeast usa
Posts: 2,034
Some may see it as degrading but from my viewpoint I see it as a powerful thing for a woman. When I am on my knees in front of my husband or a selected male friend, balls in one hand and stroking him with the other I have this sense of being in absolute control when I feel him tense up, cock swell and unleash his torrent of cream on my face to me it is the moment of absolute control. Since the first time a man came on my face I have loved it.

Hint guys-Add parsley to your diet. I don't know why but it does make the cum a bit more tasty. Learned this from advice on a Nina Hartley sex vid years ago. Hubby and I tried it and it works.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 07:02 AM   #7
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur
 
klippert's Avatar
 
klippert is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mich - Go Blue
Posts: 23,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
This has been a secret fantasy of mine for ages it seems. In my darker moments I imagine being on the receiving end of several horny men at once. I am certain beyond a doubt that it will never ever happen in this lifetime but it will likely remain a fantasy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibethhotwet View Post
Some may see it as degrading but from my viewpoint I see it as a powerful thing for a woman. When I am on my knees in front of my husband or a selected male friend, balls in one hand and stroking him with the other I have this sense of being in absolute control when I feel him tense up, cock swell and unleash his torrent of cream on my face to me it is the moment of absolute control. Since the first time a man came on my face I have loved it.

Hint guys-Add parsley to your diet. I don't know why but it does make the cum a bit more tasty. Learned this from advice on a Nina Hartley sex vid years ago. Hubby and I tried it and it works.

I would never say never southern_gal... you never know what twist and turns life can bring

bibethhotwet....that is what I try to tell mrs K....she is in complete control until that moment of my release... might I suggest pineapple juice as well or eating pineapple....

I luv giving facials... just one of my many fetishes
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #8
swingofthings
Really Really Experienced
 
swingofthings's Avatar
 
swingofthings is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 381
I'll be honest - love/ hate for me. I prefer it below the eyes--cheeks and neck. That overpowering scent, the heat of the cum, seeing it spurting and him throbbing are all VERY sexy.

BUT...while watching, those times it gets in the eye(s), in almost an instant it ruins the mood for me. There are ways to minimize this possibility though as we've learned.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 10:14 PM   #9
Travis7407
Virgin
 
Travis7407 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In the south
Posts: 19
I love it when a woman leans her vagina to my face and squirts all over me!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #10
Litoname
Literotica Guru
 
Litoname's Avatar
 
Litoname is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Iowa
Posts: 770
Giving a facial has always been my fantasy, listening to her asking for it as she strokes my cock..
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #11
Travis7407
Virgin
 
Travis7407 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In the south
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litoname View Post
Giving a facial has always been my fantasy, listening to her asking for it as she strokes my cock..
Yes i love it when they beg for it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #12
yossi
Falafel Waffle
 
yossi's Avatar
 
yossi is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Beyond your ears
Posts: 14,356
It's something I fantasize about, but I haven't done it yet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #13
thewill
Literotica Guru
 
thewill is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,688
A cute cum covered face is so hot
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2013, 11:42 PM   #14
Travis7407
Virgin
 
Travis7407 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In the south
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by yossariankat View Post
It's something I fantasize about, but I haven't done it yet.
If you fantasize about it, you would love it when it hits you!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 12:31 AM   #15
Who_Knows1
Experienced
 
Who_Knows1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: My minds eye.
Posts: 88
.....

.....

Last edited by Who_Knows1 : 06-19-2013 at 12:52 AM. Reason: .....
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 12:52 AM   #16
fullservice65
Coyote tamer
 
fullservice65's Avatar
 
fullservice65 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: West Coast U.S.
Posts: 6,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
This has been a secret fantasy of mine for ages it seems. In my darker moments I imagine being on the receiving end of several horny men at once. I am certain beyond a doubt that it will never ever happen in this lifetime but it will likely remain a fantasy.
Same for me -- but on the giving end.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 06:05 AM   #17
LMQ
Virgin
 
LMQ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Reading, England
Posts: 21
I quite enjoy getting a facial if im in the mood for it.
I also like to see other women get facials.
I just think the whole act of cumming on someone in general is quite kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 07:51 AM   #18
saltysol
Really Experienced
 
saltysol's Avatar
 
saltysol is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 236
Thanks for the tip...my Bunny loves my spunk but it's always nice to try new things


Hint guys-Add parsley to your diet. I don't know why but it does make the cum a bit more tasty. Learned this from advice on a Nina Hartley sex vid years ago. Hubby and I tried it and it works.[/quote]
__________________
My Stories/Poems

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

*****************************************
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #19
saltysol
Really Experienced
 
saltysol's Avatar
 
saltysol is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 236
Oooh, care to share the fantasy??? Pretty please

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossariankat View Post
It's something I fantasize about, but I haven't done it yet.
__________________
My Stories/Poems

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

*****************************************
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #20
DewMee
Literotica Guru
 
DewMee's Avatar
 
DewMee is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: On the Train through Bukkakeville
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingofthings View Post
I'll be honest - love/ hate for me. I prefer it below the eyes--cheeks and neck. That overpowering scent, the heat of the cum, seeing it spurting and him throbbing are all VERY sexy.

BUT...while watching, those times it gets in the eye(s), in almost an instant it ruins the mood for me. There are ways to minimize this possibility though as we've learned.
Yes, have been the "target" of bukkake, but prefer it on me other than my eyes.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #21
dianecd_oh
Really Experienced
 
dianecd_oh is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: OH
Posts: 233
Facial

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewMee View Post
Yes, have been the "target" of bukkake, but prefer it on me other than my eyes.
Pull a nylon stocking or pantyhose over your face that will keep it out of your eyes. It also lets you enjoy watching it squirt at you. The guys like to rub their cock on your nlyon coverd face as they cum.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #22
Sundayschild
Sleeper agent
 
Sundayschild's Avatar
 
Sundayschild is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: England
Posts: 6,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianecd_oh View Post
Pull a nylon stocking or pantyhose over your face that will keep it out of your eyes. It also lets you enjoy watching it squirt at you. The guys like to rub their cock on your nlyon coverd face as they cum.
Top tip - will have to try it :-)
__________________
Amiable British guy, happy to chew the fat with creative sexy people. Say hi if you're passing - Nutters and freaks welcome :-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 11:45 PM   #23
amofiga
Literotica Guru
 
amofiga is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 1,533
I generally prefer cumming IN a woman's mouth but sometimes like cumming on her closed lips and then having her open them so I can lick it into her mouth to swallow.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2013, 05:05 AM   #24
The_one7362
Experienced
 
The_one7362 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 42
Orgasmic



Yes it is an instant turn on to unload my hot cum all over her face, that expectant look and the little move backwards as the first spurt hits her, then she is straight in there devouring my spunk, mmmm priceless
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2013, 06:48 AM   #25
ArabianNights
Literotica Guru
 
ArabianNights is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 806
I fantasied over this for years, then one night my wife let me. i cum everywhere, and covered her face.

Now she loves it, and asks me to save it up for her.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.