Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 04-18-2015, 07:03 AM   #1
sixstring1987
Experienced

Do you prefer your man to be hard, or to get him hard

So the situation is that you're right in the middle of foreplay. You take his pants off. When his dick gets free, do you prefer him to have a full erection? Or would you prefer him to still be somewhat soft and get him fully hard with your hands/mouth?

I'm quite curious about this.

Old 04-18-2015, 07:08 AM   #2
bibethhotwet
Literotica Guru

While there is something quite stimulating to me, to suck my husbands cock in my lips and feel him stiffen. As , long as I am "filled up" with him later, I don't have a strong preference one way or the other

Old 04-18-2015, 07:14 AM   #3
MaryanneB
Literotica Guru

Who the hell cares! As long as it gets us both there, I don't mind. Thinking about it, though, I don't remember ever getting to the pants off stage where he wasn't hard already....never thought about it....lol

Old 04-18-2015, 07:17 AM   #4
lavandermoon
Experienced

I prefer getting him hard, there's something just so erotic about seeing and feeling him get harder and harder until he's completely hard. I absolutely love it.

Old 04-18-2015, 07:26 AM   #5
MaryanneB
Literotica Guru

You've really got me thinking about this one lol
I love the feeling of just lightly placing a hand on a package with pants on and feeling the stirring.
Interesting. Guess I like the whole process.....hehehehe

Last edited by MaryanneB : 04-18-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Old 04-18-2015, 07:44 AM   #6
tnnikon
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryanneB View Post
Who the hell cares! As long as it gets us both there, I don't mind. Thinking about it, though, I don't remember ever getting to the pants off stage where he wasn't hard already....never thought about it....lol
spoken like a woman that knows what she is doing!

Old 04-18-2015, 07:47 AM   #7
holliday1960
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixstring1987 View Post
So the situation is that you're right in the middle of foreplay. You take his pants off. When his dick gets free, do you prefer him to have a full erection? Or would you prefer him to still be somewhat soft and get him fully hard with your hands/mouth?

I'm quite curious about this.
Hmm...I had to re-read this one twice...if we are in the "MIDDLE" of foreplay and he isn't completely hard...something is bad wrong!

Old 04-18-2015, 07:48 AM   #8
lavandermoon
Experienced

Quote:
You've really got me thinking about this one lol
I love the feeling of just lightly placing a hand on a package with ants on and feeling the stirring.
Interesting. Guess I like the whole process.....hehehehe
Exactly, I love feeling it twitch as the guy starts to get aroused. It's the best honestly. I can't imagine anyone not loving the whole process.

Old 04-18-2015, 08:21 AM   #9
KinkyQuester1
Really Experienced

Being a man I can honestly say I like a woman's touch as I am getting hard. Most of the time I am hard before she ever gets to me! I think a fun scenario would be to be woken up in the morning and letting her get me nice and hard however she chooses!

Old 04-18-2015, 09:31 AM   #10
jezzilee
Sapiosexual

This is such an easy one for me. I love taking a flaccid penis into my mouth, watching his eyes as it starts to get hard. The feeling of it growing, his eyes conveying a sense of amusement in the beginning, quickly changing to desire and then to a heightened state of urgency as I feel that hardening member hit the back of my throat. His hands tangling in my hair, feeling him push forward as I swallow and allow him access to my throat...

Nothing better than feeling a mans desire grow inside or your mouth.

The Sinple Truth

Old 04-18-2015, 10:34 AM   #11
ShelbyBubbles
Literotica Guru

Love getting him hard....whether it's with my deep, breathy words in his ear or a part of my body rubbing his and touching his, I love the process of arousal....and knowing I'm the one that's made him rock hard.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:46 AM   #12
SCcouple1990
Literotica Guru

It's nice to reach for his cock and find that it is rock hard, knowing I made him that way.

Old 04-18-2015, 11:10 AM   #13
Erosfan
Really Experienced

Quote:
Well said. I'm hard for sure when the pants come off!

Old 04-18-2015, 11:18 AM   #14
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

Men allowed on this?
Seeing our foreplay is most often words and looks before any action, it's a rare thing for her to find me other than pretty bigged up. I know she adores undressing me to find a stonker of a hard-on bobbing there to greet her.

But the odd time she comes onto me when we are cosy in bed and I am not expecting her interest - then she loves the 'grow'. And I love it especially if she gets her mouth onto me as her opening ploy so that she can have her lips in my pubic hair for a minute. As she doesn't deepthroat me and I'm not pressing her to, that occasional first minute when the whole of my cock is in her mouth is a delight to me.

Old 04-18-2015, 01:04 PM   #15
captjames
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezzilee View Post
This is such an easy one for me. I love taking a flaccid penis into my mouth, watching his eyes as it starts to get hard. The feeling of it growing, his eyes conveying a sense of amusement in the beginning, quickly changing to desire and then to a heightened state of urgency as I feel that hardening member hit the back of my throat. His hands tangling in my hair, feeling him push forward as I swallow and allow him access to my throat...
And if your hand caresses his balls, and your finger teases the perineum and maybe the asshole, that cock will be hard in record time. You may get a load of cum sooner than either of you expect!

Old 04-18-2015, 02:02 PM   #16
LauraJane008
Experienced

No contest. Getting him hard.
By stripping for him, and by the time I'm naked he's hard
By touching his stomach, his legs, his balls. So by the time I get to his cock he's hard
By telling him what I want to do to him, so that when I touch the front of his trousers he's hard
By undoing his zip, putting him flaccid in my mouth and feeling him grow.
However...
On the other hand, my bf loves it when, but the time he touches me there, I'm very wet.

Old 04-18-2015, 02:10 PM   #17
Lisalit13
Literotica Guru

Mmm depends on the mood...if I'm that horny...I went hi. Hsrd so we can fuck hard and rough and it's always amazing....

Old 04-18-2015, 03:29 PM   #18
ErinnMcAvoy
Virgin

It depends on the situation. While I do enjoy turning him on and knowing I make him aroused 95% of the time, it is that 5% of the time I like him to be ready to get down to business asap.

Old 04-18-2015, 03:44 PM   #19
Sexyabba
Really Really Experienced

Either way, although I do love feeling it throb and get harder and harder in my hands.

Old 04-18-2015, 03:44 PM   #20
Pink_Milkmaid

Both are equally fun! Slight preference for already hard but everyone works differently

Old 04-18-2015, 09:24 PM   #21
bux_fan
Literotica Guru

I hope I am not hard, then the mrs can use her talented lips or soft boobies t0 get me hard.

Old 04-18-2015, 09:58 PM   #22
alexx_is

Up until now, all the guys I ever had any kind of sex with (except for one) had been hard by the time I get to their pants. The one I mentioned happened recently and I can say with certainty that while I love the idea of them being hard because of me, I still prefer them to be at least semi hard when my hand goes down there. Also, I don't think I could suck a flaccid cock.

Oh and also, I always welcome a PM from someone who finds any of these inspiring enough

Old 04-19-2015, 03:42 AM   #23
positivetension
mmmm is not a word

If we're already in the middle of making out then the guy always seems to be mostly hard by the time I'm feeling him through his pants. I guess I don't really have a preference between him being rock hard on his own or helping him get there....both are hot in their own ways. It feels pretty great when a guy wants you so much that he's already at full mast before he's even freed from his clothes. On the other hand it's sexy as hell to feel him respond and grow and thicken as you touch him. It's an ego boost to make it happen either way.

the fear and the yearning
it's gonna eat you alive

Old 04-19-2015, 04:04 AM   #24
sixfeetundernea
Really Experienced

It's super flattering when he's hard, or at least semi erect. The penis doesn't lie. Watching him get aroused though is so sexy.

Old 04-19-2015, 10:30 AM   #25
luv2bfkd
Really Experienced

Thereís something to be said for either way, and both can be very enjoyable.

I like when it makes its appearance already fully erect, standing up so proud and strong. Seeing how eager he is to slip it inside me and master me with it, knowing fully well that Iím responsible for it.

Other times, I like that itís going to require some of my loving attention to get him fully erect. I love seeing it make that transition, and feeling it happening in my hand or in my mouth.