Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 06-14-2015, 11:55 AM   #1
Pafireman
Virgin

Sex at weddings

How many people on here have had sex at weddings , either at reception the church or some where else that has to do with weddings

Old 06-14-2015, 12:57 PM   #2
MissCautious
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pafireman View Post
How many people on here have had sex at weddings , either at reception the church or some where else that has to do with weddings

I was bridesmaid at a friend's wedding and gave my boyfriend a bj in the vineyards at the reception. Ahh the memories

Old 06-14-2015, 01:14 PM   #3
soccermomnympho
Literotica Guru

I have definitely done this a few times, something about weddings and the emotions gets me really horny.

Old 06-14-2015, 03:47 PM   #4
trucky75
Literotica Guru

Love it...something about weddings make women so horney. Snuck off during several receptions with her comment of don't cum on my dress lol.

Old 06-14-2015, 03:47 PM   #5
trucky75
Literotica Guru

By the way great idea for a thread.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:21 PM   #6
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

I'm one of that rare breed: I lost my virginity on my wedding night. We were both exhausted - in a delicious way! - from the day, and totally sozzled, so it was like three minutes penetration and then all cylinders firing! But she loved it as I did! Such a performance might seem an embarrassment to me now, had not I seen to her really properly the next morning. Wow. for a young prude such as I was to discover what a woman's orgasm on her man's cock is like - Wow!

Old 06-14-2015, 04:44 PM   #7
irishblade
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckonsimon View Post
I'm one of that rare breed: I lost my virginity on my wedding night. We were both exhausted - in a delicious way! - from the day, and totally sozzled, so it was like three minutes penetration and then all cylinders firing! But she loved it as I did! Such a performance might seem an embarrassment to me now, had not I seen to her really properly the next morning. Wow. for a young prude such as I was to discover what a woman's orgasm on her man's cock is like - Wow!
Also waited. But I lasted like 15 minutes ;-). Haha.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:52 PM   #8
Pafireman
Virgin

Pantyhose

What I live about weddings are all the ladies in pantyhose

Old 06-22-2015, 01:30 PM   #9
Madmar
Really Experienced

Quote:
Now I understand your question. Which I would have answered but you need to clean out your PMs.

Old 06-22-2015, 01:46 PM   #10
MissMJStone
Really Really Experienced

I fucked the father of the bride before the wedding a few years ago.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:34 PM   #11
Funnbrandy
Really Experienced

Yet!....

I haven't been to a wedding yet that I haven't had sex! Lol, something about all those dressed up people makes me horny

Old 06-22-2015, 05:34 PM   #12
willlph
Really Experienced

I have never got the privilege of sex at a wedding but all the women in pantyhose drives a man like myself crazy!!!!

Old 06-22-2015, 05:48 PM   #13
Robum11
Experienced

Im going to a wedding this weekend, this thread is getting me more excited for the weekend!

Old 06-23-2015, 12:02 AM   #14
subwannabe
Literotica Guru

I think people just can't stand the thought of only the bride and the groom getting "lucky". Why should they be the only ones having fun? Sex is in the air and it is intoxicating, especially when you are intoxicated.

Old 06-23-2015, 12:40 AM   #15
FantasySharer1
Experienced

When my wife's younger brother got married, wife and I had a quickie just before we put our clothes on to go downstairs to the ballroom. She was dripping with my load while went downstairs to party. I made sure I left all her juices on me. Something was hot about doing it this way.

When I saw the bride, I remember fantasizing to myself how cool it would've been if I had filled her up too just before - with no one knowing.

Old 07-05-2015, 04:49 PM   #16
luv2bfkd
Really Experienced

It happened to me once when I was a bridesmaid at a friendís wedding. My bf kept telling me how lovely I looked in my dress and how he wanted to fuck me while wearing it. The idea of getting my little pussy pounded and filled with sperm before the bride got the same done to hers was very enticing. At the reception I led him off to a back room. In no time I was lying at the edge a table; dress up, panties off, his arms hooked behind my knees, and his cock buried in my pussy. After about 10 minutes of fucking me he shot a nice load of sperm way up inside me. It was only after we finished and I was getting up that I realized we had only raised the front of my dress. The back had still been under me the entire time he was fucking me, and now it had a very obvious wet spot. I pulled my panties back on and straightened myself the best I could. As we headed back to the reception I made him promise to stay right behind me, hoping that we could conceal the obvious spot on the back of my dress. By the time we got back to the reception area my panties were soaking with the sperm leaking out of me. We found a place where I could keep by back mostly toward the wall. I didnít dare sit down knowing the back of my dress would get even wetter. Eventually one of the other girls noticed it. She said it confirmed what was already pretty obvious when she saw us returning. My odd stride and the look on may face pretty much gave it away that I had just been fucked.

Old 07-05-2015, 04:53 PM   #17
luv2bfkd
Really Experienced

Quote:

How do you know weíre all wearing pantyhose? Itís a special occasion. Some of us want to feel extra feminine and sexy, so we go for garters and stockings.

Old 07-05-2015, 04:57 PM   #18
soccermomnympho
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMJStone View Post
I fucked the father of the bride before the wedding a few years ago.
So did I he was do fucking sexy!

Old 07-05-2015, 05:07 PM   #19
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

I'm going to be a bridesmaid twice in September, and I am already planning on finding a friend of the groom's at each wedding, no question.

Old 07-05-2015, 05:09 PM   #20
soccermomnympho
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnivalBarker View Post
I'm going to be a bridesmaid twice in September, and I am already planning on finding a friend of the groom's at each wedding, no question.
Good girl!

Old 07-05-2015, 05:11 PM   #21
CarnivalBarker
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccermomnympho View Post
Good girl!
Bad girl, actually. Very bad.

Old 07-05-2015, 05:15 PM   #22
hottielottie1
Virgin

I was a bridesmaid at a friends wedding and after a lot of booze and dancing ended up in a cubicle with one of the groomsmen.. not my proudest moment but fun non the less!

Old 07-05-2015, 05:17 PM   #23
soccermomnympho
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnivalBarker View Post
Bad girl, actually. Very bad.
Oh I'm sure

Old 07-05-2015, 05:21 PM   #24
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

I went to a wedding last month and nailed one of the bridesmaids, we slipped into one of the empty rooms at the hall and caught a nice quickie before dinner. Then we spent the night going at it like animals.

I like when my wife's a bridesmaid..
"There is an expression; all men are created equal. This statement is a lie, no doubt created to help those who wallow in mediocrity feel better about themselves." The Lady Persephone, Grand Mistress of the Circle.

Old 07-05-2015, 07:11 PM   #25
CrshNBurn
Literotica Guru

Got a blow job from my gf at a friends reception.

Got a hand job from the bride at her wedding. Turns out, he was made that he didnt get to watch. According to her, they have a very open marriage. He was bringing guys home to fuck her and watch about 6 months after they were married. Im guessing it would have been sooner, but there oldest was born 3 months after the got married.