Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-02-2013, 08:38 PM   #126
AmberFemXD
Really Experienced
 
AmberFemXD's Avatar
 
AmberFemXD is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 103
Puddles, Ponds, Streams, Rivers, Estuaries, Oceans, Planets, Comets . . . Galaxies. Nothing should stand in your way when it comes to being who you are. Except if a little itty bitty kitty kitten is nibbling on your toe. Then you have to run for your life squealing like a little girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ue6U9c9Vs
__________________
Seek love - Share love : )

My stories = http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2013, 03:31 AM   #127
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberFemXD View Post
Puddles, Ponds, Streams, Rivers, Estuaries, Oceans, Planets, Comets . . . Galaxies. Nothing should stand in your way when it comes to being who you are. Except if a little itty bitty kitty kitten is nibbling on your toe. Then you have to run for your life squealing like a little girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ue6U9c9Vs
I'm sorry Amber, but WTF are you on about? If you take a proper look at this thread you'll see there are girls with real life problems that need a place where they can be taken seriously: their first steps of opening up to who they are. Posts that make the thread sound ridiculous do nothing to help them. So please, keep it real!
Rant over.
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #128
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,406
Most of the trans women in this thread, I think, have separated being 'femme' from being female. It's been a long hard fight to do that, too. Being a woman is what the folk on this thread are concerned about. Acting femmy, squealy, little-girly-- those are dresses in the closet. You can wear them if you want to, but that would be a choice, no longer a requirement.

(and I am old enough to remember when girls HAD to wear dresses, got in trouble for sitting wrong. I hated it so much, it destroyed my sense of being female.)
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #129
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,039
If this doesn't bring tears to your eyes, if just don't 'get' this, you're in the wrong place

http://youtu.be/o6tsXdfrGXQ
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #130
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,406
Yikes! that's rough. And real. And it's awesome to hear deep cis-male voices responding to him, taking him seriously respecting what he says.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2013, 10:52 PM   #131
Stacy_Jones
Virgin
 
Stacy_Jones is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 12
Sticky, that brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing it.

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2013, 11:09 PM   #132
Stacy_Jones
Virgin
 
Stacy_Jones is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 12
Here's a great site I found with lots of useful information, especially how to just let go and learn to love yourself.

http://www.danistroom.com/inspirations/help/index.htm

That's something that I'm desperately trying to accomplish lately.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 07:33 AM   #133
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,039
Hi Stacy Good to see you around again - hope you bought an Applemac this time?

I checked on that Dani site... is it for real? I'm not too keen on pink for one thing but every contact link is 404. I wanted to respond to her page about 'another label' for 'trans admirers' = Curvy. WTF? So anyway, I had this whole response written then discovered the links were all dead. So now I'm really pissed because I went to trouble of writing it and have nowhere for it to go. So it's going here.
As a background folks, the Dani page link here suggested introduced a new term 'Curvy' for men who admired us.

"Hi there
I just found your site and my eye was caught by this page. 'At last', I thought. 'Someone has found the answer' and whilst you've touched on a couple of truths, I think you've missed the hard truth by trying to be too nice.

In my book the last thing we need is another frigging label because labels become a camouflage to every creep that will be bouncing in the crowd shouting "I'm curvy, I'm curvy" That's the danger of labels.

Every potential suitor demands individual scrutiny just as it does with a hetero or homo relationship except, as you surely must know, the stakes are much higher for us if it goes wrong: we get ridiculed, beaten up or worse. What type of people find us attractive? Not outed homosexuals because they're so clique and mimic the bitch-mob with which they associate women. Homo's want the smell of testosterone and the male companionship. No, our guy is a repressed homosexual plain and simple. How often do these guys say "Oh I love you, but can we keep this between ourselves?" or in the case where a trans is pretty enough, he might just introduce us to his friends so that they can say "Wow, I can see how you were duped. He, sorry she, is really convincing isn't it?" Mostly though he won't have the guts to do this and we go along with it because we want love, we want touch and cuddles and we turn a blind eye to his weakness because after all, aren't we going stealth right now, so it's much the same thing? Right? So is he gonna stick around as we put up with a year of painful adjustment after surgery? Is he now gonna want a woman with something less instead of more?

Enough of my rant - I don't want to bore you because I know you've heard this all before, which is why I reacted to your article rather cynically. For me ( mtf trans on HRT for 2.5 yrs and no surgery) I'm starting to find women are much better allies and real friends. I won't say lovers just yet because I'm still fighting my instinct for a man. I want a man, but I know I sure won't find one in a club or bar or the internet. I'm more likely to be pre-occupied with studying and sharing something on an academic level then find the person with whom I happen to share values and aspirations for life just happens to be a guy. Who knows - it might just happen? But lets not have another frigging label."
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question

Last edited by stickygirl : 03-16-2013 at 08:15 AM. Reason: added link
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 07:36 AM   #134
pantiebootcamp
Literotica Guru
 
pantiebootcamp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 595
Hi just saying im a big fan of cd/tg/ts. I know you ladies know who you really are on the inside and I respect that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 08:12 AM   #135
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantiebootcamp View Post
Hi just saying im a big fan of cd/tg/ts. I know you ladies know who you really are on the inside and I respect that.
Really? Excuse my cynicism ^^^post above, but having checked your other posts and Tumblr, I think you're just a regular horn-dog. Nothing wrong with being horn-dog, but don't tell me you know what I am on the inside - please? If you want to go more than one line of introduction then maybe we can continue the dialogue...
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 08:17 AM   #136
pantiebootcamp
Literotica Guru
 
pantiebootcamp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Really? Excuse my cynicism ^^^post above, but having checked your other posts and Tumblr, I think you're just a regular horn-dog. Nothing wrong with being horn-dog, but don't tell me you know what I am on the inside - please? If you want to go more than one line of introduction then maybe we can continue the dialogue...
All except one post, I just give compliments. I dont expect anything back. Sorry if I offended you but I just said you know who you are, I didnt say I knew.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #137
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,039
Well lets not get off on the wrong foot then: apology accepted But listen, don't expect us to be anything other than cynical to start with: we're living trans every day: on the bus, in the store, with govt officials. Plus, I seem to be having a snarky day and you walked in on that!!
So... yup... Hey wait a minute though - did you say I know who I am?! LMAO I wish I did
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 08:30 AM   #138
pantiebootcamp
Literotica Guru
 
pantiebootcamp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Well lets not get off on the wrong foot then: apology accepted But listen, don't expect us to be anything other than cynical to start with: we're living trans every day: on the bus, in the store, with govt officials. Plus, I seem to be having a snarky day and you walked in on that!!
So... yup... Hey wait a minute though - did you say I know who I am?! LMAO I wish I did
Well did I was mistaken lol. I wasnt expecting anything back but maybe a thank you. When I said I was a big fan, I meant that you stepped up to be who you are. I cant even get out of the closet lol. P.s. I like men men haha.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #139
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantiebootcamp View Post
Well did I was mistaken lol. I wasnt expecting anything back but maybe a thank you. When I said I was a big fan, I meant that you stepped up to be who you are. I cant even get out of the closet lol. P.s. I like men men haha.
Thank you for your honesty. The USA is a big country and I know some areas are much more open-minded than others so maybe you need to move? ( Assume you're in the US ) It's a big step to come out: you can do it and reap the rewards or keep that part of you hidden and regret. But I know the world out there is harsh and there could any number of valid reasons for keeping things quiet so I'm not going to judge you on whether you do or not.
I hope you can find some answers here on Lit
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 08:49 AM   #140
pantiebootcamp
Literotica Guru
 
pantiebootcamp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Thank you for your honesty. The USA is a big country and I know some areas are much more open-minded than others so maybe you need to move? ( Assume you're in the US ) It's a big step to come out: you can do it and reap the rewards or keep that part of you hidden and regret. But I know the world out there is harsh and there could any number of valid reasons for keeping things quiet so I'm not going to judge you on whether you do or not.
I hope you can find some answers here on Lit
Right now im here to be myself and warm up to the idea. Yes im in the usa...cali. im sure the time will come and im not worried about it yet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 08:53 AM   #141
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantiebootcamp View Post
Right now im here to be myself and warm up to the idea. Yes im in the usa...cali. im sure the time will come and im not worried about it yet.
So you've already learnt to say "Ooops" when you meet a crabby TG?!
Oh fuck I'm so embarrassed now...
Cali-for-nia! The land of permanent tan-lines...
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 08:55 AM   #142
pantiebootcamp
Literotica Guru
 
pantiebootcamp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
So you've already learnt to say "Ooops" when you meet a crabby TG?!
Oh fuck I'm so embarrassed now...
Cali-for-nia! The land of permanent tan-lines...
Dont be embarrased. I see how it came off from my side lol. Yup tan lines indeed haha I just cant wait for summers on tge beach.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 09:20 AM   #143
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantiebootcamp View Post
Dont be embarrased. I see how it came off from my side lol. Yup tan lines indeed haha I just cant wait for summers on tge beach.
Talking of summer
I've just bought tickets to a music fest in July to see my KT Tunstall <3!! Fingers crossed the weather is dry :-/
Fuck I am SO excited - how am I going to put this to the back of my mind for X months?!

So Mr PBC: what do you have planned for summer ( even though it's permanent summer in Cali and don't say otherwise ) ? There must be some sort of Gay Pride fests over there - you could sneak along to that couldn't ya?
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #144
TJcurious
Really Really Experienced
 
TJcurious is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: gulf coast, FL
Posts: 378
"Curvy"??? Lol....I'm with you, Sticky, no labels, please!
I admire both the male, and female form...and any combination, thereof....the body is a fantastic thing, and deserves admiration. Many people work hard, and long, to look great. It is appreciated, thank you !
I respect anybody that recognizes who they really are, and are dealing with it...although it may be a lifelong struggle. May you find peace, and hapiness.
....and....I'm attracted to anybody who has a nice smile, and uses it often....regardless of gender !
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #145
StacyTG
Daughter of Venus
 
StacyTG's Avatar
 
StacyTG is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,182
Now I'm back! Officially! I was afraid that I'd have to go through the tedious process of having to get 100 posts for my avatar again! LOL!
__________________
Pretty pink heels and penises...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2013, 04:02 AM   #146
bpm73
Virgin
 
bpm73 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middlesbrough
Posts: 6
Hi Stacy & any other TGs beauty is in the eye of the beholder xx
Im lucky enough to have Made Love to for M to F TGs 3 Post op 1 pre
2 of the Post ops, I was the first to take them & it was mind blowing (quite simply the BEST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE EVER)
xxxxxx
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2013, 04:21 AM   #147
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,039
Wow - quite the Casanova MrBPM. Here's a thread you'll love:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...59289&page=478

Have fun...
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #148
pantiebootcamp
Literotica Guru
 
pantiebootcamp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Talking of summer
I've just bought tickets to a music fest in July to see my KT Tunstall <3!! Fingers crossed the weather is dry :-/
Fuck I am SO excited - how am I going to put this to the back of my mind for X months?!

So Mr PBC: what do you have planned for summer ( even though it's permanent summer in Cali and don't say otherwise ) ? There must be some sort of Gay Pride fests over there - you could sneak along to that couldn't ya?
Sorry took me long to reply. But im just going to hang at the beach stare at some eye candy and do some body surfing. Oh and tan.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #149
AmberFemXD
Really Experienced
 
AmberFemXD's Avatar
 
AmberFemXD is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
I'm sorry Amber, but WTF are you on about? If you take a proper look at this thread you'll see there are girls with real life problems that need a place where they can be taken seriously.
I was on and on about happiness : )

The best cure for any problem in life and even in some cases, disease : )

I fully stand by what I posted : )
__________________
Seek love - Share love : )

My stories = http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2013, 08:24 AM   #150
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 11,039
There's nothing wrong with happiness Amber - it manifests itself is so many ways. I know someone who is bipolar and their happiness is kinda manic, so forgive me if your happiness falls into that, because the down-side of that is a complete bitch.

I'm lucky that I don't suffer that - I just get reactive depression: if someone calls me out or if I've confided in them, they turn round and call me a faggot. My very pretty friend Emma who is also mtf, was at a party where her 'friends' outed her to complete strangers. Nice. She was really upset by that but I was just plain angry when I heard.

So I think it helps people who read the thread that, if they are depressed, or angry or upset in whatever way, can see that they are people here who are sympathetic and empathetic to their needs and emotions: they might have had a really shit day or a shit life so far. This will sound patronising (which is not what I intend) but I know you mean well, but if you've dealt directly with people who are heading toward suicidal, then you need to give them space for their emotions. But look - you be happy - I don't want to piss you off, please believe that, I'm just trying to think of those people too.
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.