Old 01-01-2015, 01:24 PM   #1
bblobby
Really Really Experienced
 
bblobby's Avatar
 
bblobby is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: wales
Posts: 378
Panty hose / tights

How many men love feeling panty hose against their cock
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2015, 06:37 PM   #2
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru
 
4yourpleasureiam's Avatar
 
4yourpleasureiam is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblobby View Post
How many men love feeling panty hose against their cock
I did my hike today in pantyhose as I do quite often. That said I would rather feel my panty hose encasing a nice puffy vulva instead of a cock.
__________________


When Fantasies are dead
only reality remains
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2015, 06:53 PM   #3
Coolhand777
Really Experienced
 
Coolhand777 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Viera, Florida
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4yourpleasureiam View Post
I did my hike today in pantyhose as I do quite often. That said I would rather feel my panty hose encasing a nice puffy vulva instead of a cock.
If my sissy is wearing the control top style pantyhose, I make her cut an opening in the rear so I have access to fuck her without pulling them down if I get the urge. No sissy should make me have to work to much to get my cock inside her.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2015, 07:20 PM   #4
submann48
Really Experienced
 
submann48's Avatar
 
submann48 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 139
yes that cool tight feeling....
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2015, 09:22 PM   #5
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru
 
4yourpleasureiam's Avatar
 
4yourpleasureiam is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand777 View Post
If my sissy is wearing the control top style pantyhose, I make her cut an opening in the rear so I have access to fuck her without pulling them down if I get the urge. No sissy should make me have to work to much to get my cock inside her.
Yes, of coarse you are so right. I would be so happy to cut them for a man. may I Please you Sir.
__________________


When Fantasies are dead
only reality remains

Last edited by 4yourpleasureiam : 01-01-2015 at 09:38 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.