Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 05-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
Maka
Literotica Guru

The Girls Next Door (closed)

"OH! AH! OH MY GOD... YES! YES! OH GOD..."

Stephen couldn't remember the name of the girl nude on all fours in the bed in front of him. This was breaking a personal rule of his, but he had his reasons.

"Please... please... more! Oh FUCK YES..."

He was a tall, leanly muscular young man, his chest broadened and his body toned and hardened by daily hours of exercise. His brown hair was cut short around an appealingly enigmatic face, all high cheekbones, hard angles and impenetrable green eyes. At present, as far as his bedmate was concerned, his most notable feature was his huge, thick cock. She couldn't have managed it all at once and so he was so slowly sliding it into her, each inch accompanied by tortured gasps and cries of pleasure.

"Oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes..."

This was his third time breaking his personal rule in the last week alone. He brought back virtually girls from the clubs, fucked them until they couldn't walk straight, made them breakfast the next day (one personal rule he'd stuck to) and then sent them on their way. He needed to do it because he was frustrated, and the reason for his frustration was his flatmates.

"Oh please...", softer now, like a whispered prayer. Her head was flung back and her eyes closed. He was almost fully in now and she was drawing her breath in, in anticipation.

His flatmates were a lesbian couple. Stephen certainly had no problem with that. But he'd had been unprepared for how startingly gorgeous both of the girls were, how often they seemed to nonchalantly wander through the flat in their underwear, for the purring and moaning noises he would hear from their room at night. Sexual frustration didn't even begin to describe it. And so he'd taking home a succession of girls from the clubs every other night, giving them the fucking of their lives while secretly thinking of his own sweet, beautiful and definitively unavailable flatmates.

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! You're so fucking big, Stephen! Fuck me! Please fuck me hard!"

He was all the way in. She was ready (was her name Sue? Or was that Wednesday's girl?). He let himself enjoy her snug pussy for a moment, his cock stretching it to its limits. Sue (?) cast an adoring, almost worshipful look back at him and he grinned at her. He withdrew his cock all the way back out, drawing a muffled little cry of desolation from her, and prepared to hammer it home again.

He cast a striking figure, standing by the bed in the dim light; his naked muscular body covered in a fine sheen of sweat and his huge cock towering up proudly. Neither Stephen nor the girl noticed that the door of his bedroom had been left open a crack.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #2
xFuckDollx
Literotica Guru

Annabelle Kingston, 23
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/xFDollx/A1.jpg

Hannah Harper, 21
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/xFDollx/A2.jpg

Annabelle laid in the darkness of her bedroom watching her girlfriend and roommate, Hannah, sleeping peacefully beside her. The long legged blond had fallen asleep almost immediately after they'd made love, not even bothering to put any clothes on. Annabelle envied her, not only because Hannah was comfortable enough with herself that she could sleep completely nude, which she often did, but also because she could fall asleep so easily. Annabelle hadn't been sleeping well the last week, and when she did manage to fall asleep she was never so comfortable that she could sleep naked. She tried but she always ended up feeling too...exposed.

Shimmering moonlight through the window highlighted Hannah's pale hair, then seemed to gently glide down over her slender shoulders, past the shadows that hid the hollow of her back and then danced across the curves of Hannah's ass. If Annabelle hadn't already so exhausted she might have slid back down beside her girlfriend and tried to coax her awake with the touch of her hand. Instead she slipped from the warmth of the bed, found her panties, which she quickly pulled back on, then, grabbing a flannel pajama shirt from the floor and poking her arms through the sleeves, she headed toward the door.

Not bothering to button the pajama shirt, Annabelle emerged from the bedroom that she and Hannah shared into the common room of the apartment. She wouldn't have even bothered putting the shirt or her panties on except that she and Hannah had a third roommate, Stephen. As she headed toward the kitchen to get some chocolate and milk, she could hear the television in Stephen's room playing loudly. It took a moment for Annabelle to realize that what she was hearing wasn't coming from the television Stephen had brought home another girl.

Drawn by the provocative sounds, Annabelle moved close to his bedroom door, the sounds growing louder and cleared with each step. By the time she reached the doorway she was not only sure that Stephen was with a girl, she was also sure they were having sex. Realizing that the door wasn't completely closed, Annabelle risked a peek inside and was rewarded with the sight of her male roommate standing next to the bed, completely naked, an equally naked young woman on all fours on the bed in front of him.

Even as her cheeks started to turn red with embarrassment, Annabelle found herself drawn to the sight of her roommate. He was tall and muscular without being overly bulky and as he drew his hips back, his cock pulling out of the moaning girl, she saw that he was incredibly well endowed, his member standing nearly straight up in front of him. It was an amazingly erotic sight, one that Annabelle wasn't ready to walk away from right away.

She told herself that it was the sight of Stephen fucking the girl that turned her on, but deep down she knew that wasn't precisely true. It was Stephen. For the last several weeks he had been bringing a new girl home practically every night, and each time Annabelle had endured the sounds of his fucking, the sounds of the girls moaning and crying out passionately. Each time, Annabelle had grown more and more aroused and each time she had found herself more and more attracted to Stephen.

It wasn't the first time Annabelle had fantasized about a man. She'd been with men, although it had been more than two years since the last. And it wasn't that she wasn't completely in love with Hannah, she was and she wouldn't trade her time with Hannah for anything or anyone, but that hadn't stopped her from beginning to wonder what it would be like to have Stephen's massive cock inside of her, what it would be like to be the one in his bedroom screaming out in ecstasy.

Suddenly no longer interested in chocolate or milk, Annabelle quietly slipped back into her own bedroom and into the bed, dropping her shirt back onto the floor. The exhaustion she'd felt earlier had now been replaced with lust and desire. She wasted no time in moving next to Hannah and letting one hand slip down over the curves of the blond girl's ass, her fingertips teasing the other girl's pussy while she leaned over her shoulder and began to kiss Hannah's neck, "Wake up," she whispered.

Hannah did wake, and feeling Annabelle's hand between her legs she smiled up at her dark haired girlfriend. The next hour was one of the most intense love making sessions they'd ever shared and for the first time in a long time, it was Annabelle who seemed to be taking the lead. When it was finally over, both girls were exhausted and both girls fell asleep completely nude.

Last edited by xFuckDollx : 05-22-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Old 05-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
Maka
Literotica Guru

"Oh. Oh oh oh! OH GOD! You're... so... GOOD!"

Stephen had given up on trying to recall the name, and was resigned to thinking of the girl as Sue. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth open as he hammered into her again and again, trying to exorcise the images of Annabelle and Hannah from his mind.

As though on cue, a thrillingly feminine voice was raised in a husky moan from the room next door. Hannah. Gasps for breath and little exclamations of pleasure joined it -Annabelle. He thought they'd fallen asleep. He could imagine them. Slender bodies wrapped around each other, each little touch, kiss and nibble eliciting a new shiver of pleasure, a new panted endearment.

Sue was in a world of her own, entirely swathed from reality by the pink mists of sexual pleasure. Stephen's was even more aroused than ever. The higher and more intense the voices from next door, the more cries he drew out of Sue. And the girls became more passionate and rapturous in their lovemaking than they ever had before. It was hard to imagine that torrent of moans and little shrieks coming out of quiet Annabelle's mouth, not to imagine what the demure girl must be doing.

At last, both girls must have reached their final climax. Sue's body had been ravished by several orgams throughout but now at last Stephen came and allowed her to slide off his cock and collapse, like a rag doll, on to the bed. She was panting in ragged breaths, gleaming with sweat, wanton, utterly spent and utterly sated. It was a few minutes before she trusted herself enough to speak.

"That... that was incredible." She giggled. "I... don't know if I'll be able to walk for another week."

Stephen slid down beside her and stared bleakly up at the wall, his expression unreadable. Sue wasn't the girl he wanted. He just wanted to sleep now.

"Stephen?"

Well, she knew his name.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have flatmates? I thought I heard something..."

She must have been even further gone into sheer bliss if Hannah and Annabelle's marathon lovemaking session was just 'something'.

"Yes. Hannah and Annabelle."

"They're a couple?"

He nodded. She giggled, drew closer to him.

"Just as well. I think any redblooded girl living with you would be tempted... What are they like?"

Hannah... Hannah was a straightbacked, tanned and slender beauty with the clearest blue eyes and the finest, silkiest blonde hair. She had a wicked grin and an equally wicked sense of humour. She teased him about the number of girls he brought home, telling him with a wink if that if she was single she'd love to go out with him some time and study his techniques.

As for Annabelle, the brunette had her own, equally stunning style of beauty. She was shy and demure, but there was something in those large, smoky dark eyes that would have told Stephen that she was every bit a match for Hannah in bed, even if the nightly noises from their bedroom hadn't so informed him. Her body was as flawless and tempting as Hannah's as well. At first, Annabelle had not spoken much around Stephen, and she often blushed when he looked at her but gradually she came to relax and now she was as cutely animated and talkative around him as she was around Hannah.

Except one thing -she never joined in any of their jokes about Stephen's succession of women. Stephen wasn't sure whether she found them embarassing or perhaps disapproved of his promiscuity. It wouldn't help to tell her that he was mostly thinking of her, or her girlfriend, while fucking them.

"They're nice," said Stephen. Sue had already fallen asleep.

She was gone in the morning, leaving a note in pink notepaper on the pillow:

Hey sexy

I had to get home but I had a really good time last night. Give me a call sometime! xxx

This Stephen couldn't do, since he had forgotten her phone number. It wouldn't be fair to her anyway. He had to face up to the truth: he was using these women. And not even very successfully, as much as they were enjoying themselves in the process -every morning, as now, he woke up thinking about his neighbours.

He got out of bed, wrapped a tower around his toned midsection, and opened the door to cross the hallway to the shower.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
xFuckDollx
Literotica Guru

Feeling Hannah's lips on her cheek, Annabelle woke early the next morning and opened her eyes to see the tall blond leaning over her. Hannah was already dressed and based on the tight shorts and matching sports bra she was wearing, Annabelle was sure that she was going for a run. Hannah started most of her mornings with a run, but so far she hadn't been able to convince Annabelle to join her. As the brunette rubbed her eyes and squinted against the sunlight streaming through the blinds, she knew that wasn't going to change, at least not that particular morning.

"I made you some coffee, sleepyhead," Hannah stated as she straightened and started toward the bedroom door. "See ya in a little while."

"Okay," Annabelle murmured as cheerfully as she could, before reaching for her glasses which were laying on the floor next to the bed. After a few minutes spent laying in the bed, staring at the ceiling and trying to convince herself to get up, the smell of the coffee brewing in the kitchen finally drew the brunette from the safety of her blankets.

Annabelle decided to take a quick shower before indulging in coffee and Facebook, so she slipped a robe on and headed into the bathroom that they shared with Stephen. As she emerged from the bathroom about twenty minutes later, her hair still wet, the robe loosely clinging to her shoulders and hips, Annabelle looked up to see Stephen emerge from his bedroom wrapped in just a towel.

"All yours," she said referring to the shower. As they passed one another, Annabelle turned her back to Stephen, realizing that her breasts were not completely covered by the robe she wore. She felt him brush slightly against her back and then he was in the bathroom and the brunette slipped back into her bedroom to get dressed.

A few minutes later, wearing blue jeans and an oversized sweater, Annabelle took a seat at the small kitchen table, her bare feet tucked underneath her as she slowly sipped hot coffee from a giant mug. Her laptop was sitting open in front of her but she wasn't really looking at it. For some reason she couldn't stop thinking about Stephen and about the things she'd seen the night before.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #5
Maka
Literotica Guru

Annabelle was a sight to behold freshly emerged from the shower. Her slender and petite body glistened everywhere with waterdrops, including the tantalising hint of soft cleavage under her robe. Stephen tried to contain his physical reaction but he was already hardening under his towel. Annabelle turned her back to him to allow him to pass and he brushed against her perfect, pert ass. Even that brief contact was thrilling, maddening.

His thoughts necessitated a cold shower and he turned it on his toned body full blast. The ice-cold water did little to distract from the lovely brunette, from the glance of her nude body and the feel of it pressed for a moment against him, from the sounds those full lips had made last night. This was bad. This was very bad. She wasn't just taken; she didn't like guys. Last night might have been about the limits of his endurance.

He'd come to a decision by the end of his shower, and it was one he didn't like. He was just becoming too obsessed by his flatmates. No other girl would ever really satisfy him when he could compare her with their perfect bodies, their beautiful faces and sweet natures. The impossible longing might die down if he wasn't constantly reminded of these goddess' existences, of how much they enjoyed their own and each other's bodies every night. Much as he hated the idea, he had to move out.

He returned to his room, pulled a tight black T-shirt over his six pack chest and a pair of blue jeans. He walked into the kitchen. Annabelle was sitting at the table, a dreamy and wistful look on her face. Stephen always wondered what she was thinking about when he saw that distant look in her eyes. He guessed he'd never know now.

"Hey, Annie," he said, "I think we've gotta talk."

Old 06-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #6
xFuckDollx
Literotica Guru

"Oh, okay," Annabelle said, taking her glasses off and setting them down next to her computer. Smiling at Stephen she closed the laptop and shifted slightly in her chair to face him.

"What do you want to talk about?" she asked as she reached for her coffee, the oversized sweater she was wearing slipping off her right shoulder to reveal the bare skin beneath.

Before Stephen could answer though, whirlwind Hannah burst into the apartment in her pink biker shorts and matching sports bra, her long blond pony tail bouncing behind her and her body covered in a layer of sweat. "Hey guys!"

"Did I miss breakfast?" she asked as she strode into the kitchen area and leaned over to give Annabelle a quick kiss. "You're up awfully early considering how late you were up. Has your lady friend left us already?" she asked Stephen as she stepped to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #7
Maka
Literotica Guru

Stephen's breath caught at the tantalising glimpse of the soft bare curve of Annabelle's shoulder and again he questioned his decision.

"Yes...", he began reluctantly, but they were interrupted by the tumultous entrance of Hannah. Looking ravishing in her close-fitting jogging clothes, her sweat only drawing attention to her perfect body, she seemed to light up the room with a golden glow. Stephen could have spent centuries deciding which of his flatmates was the more beautiful, which had the more mouthwatering breasts or tighter ass.

"She left early," he told Hannah. "It's kind of about that I wanted to talk. It's not really fair to you guys to keep... disturbing you in the middle of the night the way I am at the moment. You haven't complained once, but I know it must be weird to find a strange girl sitting in your kitchen every other morning. You're great flatmates but I think I probably belong in a bachelor pad right now, not with civilized people. As soon as I find another place, I think I should move out."

It was a legitimate explanation, though not the real one. The fact was that he simply couldn't take the lust that being around these gorgeous nymphs provoked in him much longer.

Old 06-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #8
xFuckDollx
Literotica Guru

Annabelle felt a sick feeling in her stomach when Stephen explained that he was planning on moving out, and while part of it was because she thought of him as a friend, she knew that there was more to it. Despite the fact that she was completely and hopelessly in love with Hannah, and hadn't been with a man in two years, she was attracted to Stephen and his late night escapades with what seemed like an endless parade of young women had begun to awaken desires in her that she hadn't known were there.

It was Hannah who spoke up first though, "You suck! I was just getting used to the moaning in the middle of the night and the rhythmic sound of your headboard slapping against the wall. Where am I going to find a noise machine that plays those sounds!" the blond said as she put her hands on her hips and cocked her head to the side. Annabelle knew her well enough to know that when Hannah used her sarcastic voice it meant she was hurt.

"It really isn't a big deal," Annabelle added. "The girls I mean...you certainly don't have to move out because of it. I'm sure we're not easy to live with either."

"Well, I've gotta work in an hour so I need to go take a shower," Hannah announced. "Annie, you talk him out of it." And with that the blond disappeared into the bathroom, leaving Stephen and Annabelle alone in the kitchen together.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:22 PM   #9
Maka
Literotica Guru

There was a confused, hurt look on Annabelle's lovely, shy face. Stephen felt as though he'd just crushed a baby bird between his hands. He could tell that Hannah was also upset although, characteristically, she hid it beneath a wisecrack.

The hard angles of Stephen's face were as inscrutable as ever, but inside he was furious with himself. He got up to stand behind Annabelle, resisting the overwhelming temptation to place a hand on her temptingly bare shoulder.

"No, no. You guys are great flatmates. It's not like that... "

Annabelle's big brown eyes were soft and vulnerable. She was listening expectantly. Stephen just wanted to scoop her slight, delicate body up into his arms, as he could without any effort at all. He decided on a half-truth.

"The truth is, you guys are such a cute couple and somehow, every one of these girls I'm with just makes me feel more alone. I'm jealous of what you two have, I guess."