A dangerous life(Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,806
Matt: Age 21 6'1 brown hair blue eyes tone athletic body.

Matt's life seemed to be pretty normal. He had the perfect girlfriend that he met in high school and was in training to become a police officer. After taking his tests and running the training and obstacle courses he showed up one day to find out if he made the squad or not and was greeted by two men in suits whom he never seen before.

They told him that they worked for a spy organization and that they want him as part as their team after seeing his test scores and such. They pay seemed much better and the job seemed cooler as well. So of course Matt agreed to become one of them. After several training missions he was quickly learning the way of the spy and picking up all the traits of one too. Always staying alert and hidden. Matt also found it surprisingly easy to keep this hidden from his family and girlfriend. They all thought he was out doing his job as a cop when he was gone.

This all happened when he was just 19 and two years later he was one of the best spies in the organization. His specialty was stealth missions. Although at first he was against killing he got over that once he was tasked wit several assassination missions. The people he killed deserved it, they were doing evil things so he was okay with that, but he only killed people he deemed were truely bad. Like the guy he was tracking now, Ivan Dragovich, he was a Russian warlord.

Ivan was a weapon supplier and drug lord. He had his own personal army and stayed at a fortified compound in Russia. Matt was working on this mission for two months now and was tasked with finding and eliminating several of Ivan's high ranking crew members that were in the U.S. He found two out of the three and with each one he took down the closer he got to Ivan from information he obtained either from the members talking or intel he stole from the computers.

The last one he was looking for, Dimitri, was a hard one to find. He had a few possible whereabouts that he could be hiding and there was only one way to find out if he was there or not. After checking the three locations he was at a dead end. Giving up for the day Matt started to make his way back home, which would take a couple hours since was two states over.
 
01.jpg

Alana Rose's life seemed perfectly normal. She had the body of her cheer leading days. Flaming orange hair. And deep chocolate eyes. Alana was a just a few inches shorter than Matt and when she stood at his side on bate feet, she reached his shoulders. Add heels and she practically matched his height. She was just seventeen and in her junior year of high school when she met Matt. A year later they were dating. Both were eighteen and graduating seniors.

When they were nineteen, Alana and Matt moved in together. Alana was going to school at a local community collage and was working part time at Rue21. A clothing store in their local mall. She loved her job. Matt had been training to become cop. One day Matt had come all smiles and grins. He had gotten the job and sex that night had been more powerful then before. It had taken a week for Alana to not walk a little funny.

Now two years later, they were both 21. Alana had gotten her Associates Degree and was working full time now. Live seemed perfect. She had a wonderful job. The perfect boyfriend. And the plus side was that said boyfriend was also a cop. She had a good sex life, a steady income...where could things go wrong for her?

Alana had just finished her shift and was helping to close down the store before she left the mall. The mall itself still had at least an hour till closing time and the crowds were dying down. She said her good nights to the girls she worked with then stepped out into the parking lot. Pulling her phone out and shuffling through her purse for her car keys. She couldn't wait to get home and cook a nice meal with Matt, eat, then snuggle up on the couch with her boyfriend for a while before putting on a video that would makes things heated and bring them to the bedroom. Unless they got kinky and did it just right there and then on the couch.
 
Matt was picked up by the company's jet and flown back to the state he lived in so he could be home at a reasonable hour. After stopping at the local office which was located at a warehouse by the shipping yard, and doing a debriefing to his boss Matt was on his way home. He lived about thirty minutes away from his house and got home just as the sun had set. He saw Alana's car sitting in the driveway and he grinned. He was happy to come home to such an amazing girlfriend every night he couldn't ask for a more perfect girlfriend.

He walked inside instantly getting a smell of the delicious meal Alana was cooking for them. Walking into the kitchen he walked up behind her since she was at the stove and had her back to him and wrapped his arms around her waist. Looking over her shoulder and down at what she was cooking. "Hey Laney how was your day sweetie" He asked softly before kissing the side of her neck softly.
 
Alana got home before Matt, she always did. She never thought anything of it. Alana just always assumed he showered at work in the men locker room and changed there before coming home. It never bothered her. She had perfect logical sense on her reasoning. By the time Matt had gotten home, dinner was almost ready. She had a roast chicken staying warm in the oven, mash potatoes staying warm on the hot stove, and was just finishing cooking some pasta noodles for a pasta salad. From the kitchen window she saw Matt pulling in and she smiled. She went over to the fridge and pulled out the bottle of white whine and set it on the table with some wine glasses. Returning to the stove and turning the noodles off, she was getting ready to take it off the stove when Matt came in and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. She glanced over at him and giggled softly as he called her Laney. His nickname/pet name for her. "Work was good. How was yours?" She asked. Head tilting slightly to the side as he kissed her neck. She turned in his arms and kissed him softly for a moment before she carefully detached herself and took the noodles to the sink to be drained.
 
As Alana detached herself and started tending to the food Matt went over to the table and opened the wine pouring a glass for both him and his girlfriend. "Work was a little hectic. But coming home to my beautiful girlfriend makes my whole day better." He said as he sat down at the table in his chair. He didn't bother asking if she needed help because she never did she was really good at cooking and always asked for his help if she needed it.

As he sat there and watched Alana finish up cooking their dinner he wondered what she would think if she found out he was a spy. Would she hate him for keeping a secret like this from her for so long or would she understand why he kept a secret like this from her to protect her. He hoped he never found out how she reacted. Matt did feel shitty for lying to her like this but had no choice.
 
"Aaawe. Thanks baby!" Alana said cheerfully. Her heart having skipped a beat at his sweet words. Alana drained the noodles then stuck them in a bowl. Mixing in a quarter cup of Tuscan House Italian Dressing, and some salad seasoning, she started to mix up the salad nicely before placing it on the table. Stopping for a moment to sip her wine and smile more before returning to the stove. Putting the mashpotatoes into a bowl as well, she would set it on the table and nod happily before doing the same with the chicken. The garlic bread that had been cooking in the upper oven was done now and she took it out. Arraging them in a bread basket, she brought it to the table and smiled at her work. "Looks yummy!" She said proudly then took her seat near Matt and let him serve himself first while she happily sipped at the wine. "I'm glad I make your days better."
 
The meal that Alana prepared for them made Matt's mouth water. It looked and smelled so delicious he couldn't wait to start eating. He smiled at his girlfriend as she sat down near him and started sipping her wine. "Yeah it looks so good baby" He said as he stood up and started serving himself. Cutting up the chicken and putting a few slices on his plate along with a couple scoops of mashed potatoes and some of the pasta salad followed by two slices of garlic bread. He then served Alana putting a little bit of everything on her plate before he sat back down.

Reaching a hand under the table and placing his hand on Alana's thigh. Rubbing softly as he sipped his wine. Then he continued to start eating his dinner. Getting a quick taste of everything which brought a smile to his face. "I love your cooking Laney" He said as he then started to eat the food off his plate little by little savoring the tastes.
 
After Matt had fixed his own plate, she watched as he fixed hers and set it down in front of her. Matt was just sweet like that. Even though Alana had always been fully prepared and capable of fixing her own plate, Matt always did it for her. She thanked him with a kiss and began to eat with him. Washing it down with small sips of her wine. Wine was always sipped. Never gulped down. She felt his hand on her thigh and she reached down and took his hand. Squeezing it. "I'm glad you like it Matt." She said as she ate right along with him. It was a perfectly normal night. Alana never needed a fancy night. She never needed to have something special planed. Just coming home and making a good meal and then snuggling up with Matt on the couch, was always wonderful enough for her.
 
"I love it" Matt said as he held Alana's hands. They sat there in a comfortable silence as they slowly ate their delicious dinner. He loved how they could sit there and not say a word and it not be the slightest bit awkward. They truly had something special. Matt cleared his plate and had some seconds before he was finished eating and sipped the last of the wine. When they were both done eating he helped cleared the table putting their dishes into the dishwasher. Sitting back down next to Alana. "So what would you like to do tonight Laney?"
 
The rest of dinner was taken in a comfortable silence. Hand in hand under the table. Matt had seconds and Alana shook her head a bit. It was to be expected though. They chatted a little about work and tried to make planes for the weekend for themselves. Before long they were both done and Alana helped him clear off the table but he made her sit back down when she went for the dishes. She didn't fight. She went and sat down and watched him as she sipped the last of her wine. When he was done, he came back over and they took hands again. "Why don't we go snuggle on the couch. Maybe a late night movie. Some popcorn...I would say more wine but we don't need to have two glasses in a night. So we'll switch to soda or water."
 
"Popcorn and a movie is is then baby. I'm gonna get into some more comfortable clothes and then make the popcorn. You work on picking out the movie." Matt got up and then went to go change. Stripping off his work clothes until he was completely naked and then pulled on just a pair of shorts, the ones Laney liked because they fit him tightly and showed the outline of his bulge and he threw on a tshirt as well. Heading back into the kitchen to make the popcorn he was looking forward to spending a night on the couch with his girlfriend.
 
After Matt got up, she smiled and looked down at herself. Changing into sweat pants and tanktops was always the first thing she did whenever she came home from work. Getting up from the table, she got her choice of soda and got out a soda for Matt. Walking into the living room, she set them down on the small coffee table and then went over to their shelve of DVDs. Her eyes scanned over the DVDs till she found two and then she stood there debating but came to settle down on Queen of the Damned. Happy with her choice, she put the Anne Rice novel turned movie into the DVD player and sat down to wait for her most wonderful. Even though nights like these were simple and relaxing, to Alana they were special. And that was all that mattered.
 
Matt entered the living room to see the main menu of the DVD displayed on the screen and he was pleased with her pick of movie. Setting the bowl of popcorn on the table he sat on the couch. Putting his back on the side of the couch and pulled Alana between his legs so her back was leaning against his chest. He loved the way she smelled and he wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him. He brushed the hair away from the back of her neck and he kissed her a couple times along her soft sweet skin.
 
Alana snuggled back against him and hit play. The movie began and she laid her head against his chest. Matt's fingers brushed her hair away from her neck and began to kiss her a couple times along her neck. Alana giggled and wiggled her bum playfully against his bulge with a grin. They never could get through a while movie before their activities landed them in the bedroom. And if not the bedroom, then right there and then on the couch.
 
Matt sighed softly against Alana's neck when he felt her wiggle her butt against his bulge. He loved her pert tight ass and the was it felt against him made him harden quickly. His erect member pressed snugly between her cheeks. One of his hands went to her thigh and started rubbing softly from the outside of her sweatpants. His other hand went up under her shirt and found her nice perky breasts. He started caressing them and playing with her nipples getting them hard. He used his thumb to play with her nipples while caressing her breasts.
 
Alana shivered when she felt his warm breath tickle her neck with a sigh. She moved closer against him and felt his member snuggled between her cheeks. One ofvhis hands went to her thigh and started to rub it softly through her sweat pants. Alana spread her legs and arched her back a bit as his other hand went under her tanktop and bra and started to caress her perky breasts. Using his thumb to play with her nipples and making them harden. "Mmmmm..." She moaned pressed her back into his chest.
 
Just like usual they stopped paying attention to the movie and focused on having more fun. Matt grabbed the bottom of Alana's shirt and pulled it over her head tossing it on the floor. Leaning her forward some to unsnap her bra and take that off tossing it on the ground as well. Running a fingertip up along her spine before pulling her back against him and attacking her neck with kisses again. His hands now cupping her bare breasts.
 
Tanktop gone, she leaned forward and heard her bra clasp becoming undone. Her bra followed her tanktop to the floor and as his fingertip ran along her spine, she shivered and groaned a bit as goosebumps trailed her arms. His arms wrapped around her again and she was pulled back against him. He attacked her neck with kisses again and she tilted her head back against his shoulder as his hands now cupped her breasts. "Mmmmmm. Oooh, Matt."
 
Matt was still rubbing Alana's inner thigh from the outside of her soft sweatpants. His huge cock was almost fully hard between her two cheeks and he started moving his hips slightly to rub his member between her two pert soft cheeks. He loved the life he was living, the days filled with excitement and action and he got to come home to a beautiful girlfriend whom which he shared an amazing sex life with.
 
Alana was growing wet by the minute and him rubbing himself between her ass was more teasing then she could bear. Turning around in his lap, she straddled his waist and moved her hips forward once against his bulge as she pressed her lips to his as she held his hands to her breasts.
 
Alana turned around and straddled his lap causing her pussy to rub up against his bulge. They started making out as she held his hand to her breasts. After a few minutes of staying in this position Matt leaned forward and laid Alana on her back. Grabbing the waistband of her sweatpants he pulled them down kissing his way back up her leg to grab her panties with his teeth and slowly pull them down exposing her bare pussy to him. Then he kissed his way back up her other leg and then started to eat her out, lapping his tongue along her moist lips while still caressing her breasts with his big hands.
 
The couch was under her back before she knew it and his fingers had curled around the waistband of her sweatpants. She arched her lowerbody so he could get them off her and once they were, she watched him kiss up one leg to her panties. Alana smiled and giggled as he took hold of her panties in his teeth and pulled them down. "Ooooo...That's hot, love." She said with a grin and wathced as her sweatpants and panties were dropped to the floor with the rest of her clothing. Now she laid naked before him. His lips trailed up along her other leg and she moaned softly. Alana then feltvhis lips make contact with her bare pussy and he began to eat her out. His tongue lapping along her moist lips while his hands still caressed along her breasts. He always did like to tease her and get her worked up first. "Oooooh god that feels amazing!"
 
Matt's lips curled into a grin when his girlfriend told him how good it felt. Using his fingers he spread her pink lips apart and kept lapping his tongue along her wet pink warmth. Teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue. Circling the little hard nub and occasionally sucking on it lovingly. He was now playing with her hard pink nipples, using his thumb and index finger to rub and tease them and lightly pulling on them as well.
 
Alana's hips bucked under him as he teased her clit with his tongue. Circling the little hard and sometimes sucking on it lovingly. "Ooooooh yes!" Her breathing was starting to quicken as she arched breasts into his hand. His thumb and index finger was rubbing her nipples. Teasing them by lightly pulling on them. Alana's cunt was growing wetter by the second. "Ooooooh god baby. You're driving me crazy!"
 
Matt stood up after Alana said he was driving her crazy, but not before planting a light kiss on her pussy. Pulling down his shorts letting his long thick cock spring forward. Standing in front of the couch he pulled his girlfriend a little so his cock was lined up with her soaking wet pussy. Grabbing his cock he pushed forward some starting to spread her out. She was always so tight he had to take it slow at first to let her tight cunt adjust to having his huge cock inside of her.

Slowly working the entire length of his member into her keeping eye contact with her as he did so. She felt so good wrapped around him, she had the perfect pussy. Starting off slow with his thrusts Matt started working up the pace of his thrusts.
 
Back
Top