Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

View Poll Results: Is he?
Yes 37 59.68%
No 24 38.71%
Were the fuck is Dolf 14 22.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
VaticanAssassin
Literotica Guru
 
VaticanAssassin's Avatar
 
VaticanAssassin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On the edge of a mountain, in the desert, overlooking the ocean.
Posts: 9,237
Is RoryN a racist?

Yes or No. He says he will leave lt forever if the majority think so.........
__________________
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
busybody
Literotica Guru
 
busybody's Avatar
 
busybody is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 149,504
he is just a big DUMMY

and

usually

BORING!
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
RoryN
In Dog we trust
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 36,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaticanAssassin View Post
Yes or No. He says he will leave lt forever if the majority think so.........
Nice "sell" job to attempt to swing the poll.

Anyhow, here is a recent (last night) post I made calling Samuelx out on his slurs against white people:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...r#post40883316
__________________
"Rory is not a racist. You call him a racist because that is the label which causes you so much grief.
You are a racist and try to mask it as intellectualism." - Bronzeage
"You suffered on our behalf in order to expose a truly pompous ass. Thank you." - The_Trouvere
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #4
busybody
Literotica Guru
 
busybody's Avatar
 
busybody is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 149,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
Anyhow, here is a recent (last night) post I made calling Samuelx out on his "cracker" slurs against white people:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...r#post40883316
McGuffen
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
RoryN
In Dog we trust
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 36,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN
And, of course, if majority doesn't think I'm racist, you have to leave. Right?
He didn't answer this question.
__________________
"Rory is not a racist. You call him a racist because that is the label which causes you so much grief.
You are a racist and try to mask it as intellectualism." - Bronzeage
"You suffered on our behalf in order to expose a truly pompous ass. Thank you." - The_Trouvere
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #6
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 44,693
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaticanAssassin View Post
Yes or No. He says he will leave lt forever if the majority think so.........
And if the majority says no, then you have to leave forever as penalty. Right?

That's the way challenges are done. You gotta back up the stakes with an even hand or this shit is bunk.
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #7
Disgustipated
Loves Pam
 
Disgustipated's Avatar
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
And if the majority says no, then you have to leave forever as penalty. Right?

That's the way challenges are done. You gotta back up the stakes with an even hand or this shit is bunk.
Word.

No, Rory is not a racist, however watching you have a Lit meltdown today has been quite enjoyable. Keep it up, jr. or in your dad's case, keep it limp.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #8
RoryN
In Dog we trust
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 36,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by busybody View Post
McGuffen
Here's me, calling Drixxx out on his "anti-white crusade" (your words):

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...x#post37985773

Here's me, calling LT out on his racism:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...e#post34160789
__________________
"Rory is not a racist. You call him a racist because that is the label which causes you so much grief.
You are a racist and try to mask it as intellectualism." - Bronzeage
"You suffered on our behalf in order to expose a truly pompous ass. Thank you." - The_Trouvere
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #9
bronzeage
I am a river to my people
 
bronzeage's Avatar
 
bronzeage is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Deep South, USA
Posts: 48,235
All the drama of a 8th grade locker room towel fight.
__________________
Nina September, now available from Zharmae Press, in paper and ebook

Lesbian Schoolgirl Enema Bondage, Something for everyone.
"Mama help me. I'm looking at a naked blue eyed man." Good clean fun with the Shower Girl.
Security provided by a well armed dancing peanut.

Quote:
Originally posted by LostBaby
My beloved is perfect. He is strong, smart, well read, can & will do anything, tender, and totally adores me. The only thing that could make him better is if he was freak'n wealthy beyond words.
On the floor of a small room near the city wall, they found the source of the many fragments of wisdom this civilization had left the world.http://bronzeageworks.blogspot.com/
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #10
busybody
Literotica Guru
 
busybody's Avatar
 
busybody is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 149,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
Here's me, calling Drixxx out on his "anti-white crusade" (your words):

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...x#post37985773

Here's me, calling LT out on his racism:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...e#post34160789
McGuffen
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:42 PM   #11
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 44,693
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzeage View Post
All the drama of a 8th grade locker room towel fight.
If only it were the locker/shower room scene from Porky's.
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #12
RoryN
In Dog we trust
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 36,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by busybody View Post
McGuffen
You say that about any contrary evidence.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...0#post40889940

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Element
As far as I'm concerned, you are what your posts say you are.
Word.
__________________
"Rory is not a racist. You call him a racist because that is the label which causes you so much grief.
You are a racist and try to mask it as intellectualism." - Bronzeage
"You suffered on our behalf in order to expose a truly pompous ass. Thank you." - The_Trouvere
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:48 PM   #13
cjh
. . .
 
cjh's Avatar
 
cjh is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 31,875
hah!

koalabear is voting.

i wonder whether he'll post a lawn jockey or two to prove his point.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #14
busybody
Literotica Guru
 
busybody's Avatar
 
busybody is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 149,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
You say that about any contrary evidence.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...0#post40889940



Word.
actually, then that makes YOU a RACIST!

and makes WE what I call him, NIGEL!

Oh, and BTW, I have all the RACIST CRAZIES on IGGY

and I too have denounced em

as I did NIGGERWHORE


anna1987
AntiBacterial
botsbrothit
BunnyX
Cade Is Here
CADE_ON_IGGY
ChemistryNone
crackerville
Hallow_Ed
Happy22beme
hobbit.
I_LIKE_PEAS
Marius13
Mike_Yates
MorganHawke Nipples Mcgee
Obama_2012
Obama_Sucks
Pakiville
PeggyGravel
perial
pointless
Powermoan
RazorBite
Stewart_Pidd
Stormfront_
Svenskaflicka
TheCarver
TonyClifton
WhiteDemon
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #15
busybody
Literotica Guru
 
busybody's Avatar
 
busybody is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 149,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh View Post
hah!

koalabear is voting.

i wonder whether he'll post a lawn jockey or two to prove his point.
you mean like this?

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=o...w=1112&bih=560


NIGGER
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #16
busybody
Literotica Guru
 
busybody's Avatar
 
busybody is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 149,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh View Post
hah!

koalabear is voting.

i wonder whether he'll post a lawn jockey or two to prove his point.
ah, DISHONEST JUAN(ITA) UNDER A DIFFERENT GUISE

A piece of shit of the first order

Good fuck yourself, you BUSH ERA ASSHOLE
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #17
RoryN
In Dog we trust
 
RoryN's Avatar
 
RoryN is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 36,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh View Post
hah!

koalabear is voting.

i wonder whether he'll post a lawn jockey or two to prove his point.
How about a chihuahua?

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807951
__________________
"Rory is not a racist. You call him a racist because that is the label which causes you so much grief.
You are a racist and try to mask it as intellectualism." - Bronzeage
"You suffered on our behalf in order to expose a truly pompous ass. Thank you." - The_Trouvere
"And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots." - WingedKiss
"They all have you on ignore for telling the truth..." - Peregrinator
"Fuck you, `Rory'...Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT..." - renard_ruse
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #18
VaticanAssassin
Literotica Guru
 
VaticanAssassin's Avatar
 
VaticanAssassin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On the edge of a mountain, in the desert, overlooking the ocean.
Posts: 9,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
Word.

No, Rory is not a racist, however watching you have a Lit meltdown today has been quite enjoyable. Keep it up, jr. or in your dad's case, keep it limp.
Once again you give your thoughtful insight and even add your obsession with cock....keep it up little fella!
__________________
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #19
busybody
Literotica Guru
 
busybody's Avatar
 
busybody is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 149,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryN View Post
how about CHIMMCHONGA?

TIPNIG?
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #20
cjh
. . .
 
cjh's Avatar
 
cjh is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 31,875
just for fun: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...&postcount=101
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #21
busybody
Literotica Guru
 
busybody's Avatar
 
busybody is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 149,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh View Post
well, NIGGERKUZ is a TYPICAL NIGGER
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #22
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 44,693
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh View Post
What ever happened to Garbage Can, anyway? Did somebody finally take out the trash and close the lid on him?

__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #23
Disgustipated
Loves Pam
 
Disgustipated's Avatar
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaticanAssassin View Post
Once again you give your thoughtful insight and even add your obsession with cock....keep it up little fella!
Listen, dicklick... I voted and added opinion. Are you too stoopid to comprehend facts?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #24
VaticanAssassin
Literotica Guru
 
VaticanAssassin's Avatar
 
VaticanAssassin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On the edge of a mountain, in the desert, overlooking the ocean.
Posts: 9,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
Listen, dicklick... I voted and added opinion. Are you too stoopid to comprehend facts?
I am sorry, are you upset? You should focus on other peoples cocks again.
__________________
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #25
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh View Post
hah!

koalabear is voting.

i wonder whether he'll post a lawn jockey or two to prove his point.
Why, did you lose yours pereg?
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.