Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-16-2012, 02:22 AM   #1
yourwhitewife
Really Really Experienced
 
yourwhitewife is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 407
Big Black Cock - Making straight white men Bi

Can we all agree that white men have a huge attraction to black cock?

Straight white men begin questioning their sexual orientation when they see a black cock. I've read about so many white guys that say they would NEVER suck a white cock and aren't turned on by white cocks at all.... But feel submissive and horny when they see a black cock.

The massive size. The color. The way it shines. The musculature of it. Big Black Cock is making straight white men bi. White boys just can't resist it, just like their women. Infact many white boys watch interracial porn and imagine they are the white women in the video.

If a BBC is enough to turn on a straight white guy, just imagine how hot it makes a white woman.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 02:32 AM   #2
yourwhitewife
Really Really Experienced
 
yourwhitewife is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 407
It's one thing for gay white men to be attracted to black cock.


But the funny thing is, even "straight" white men who have never had any gay thoughts or fantasies suddenly feel their cocks getting hard when they see a big black cock.


They try to resist it. They know it's bad. But their body betrays them. Suddenly they have an overwheming urge to rub their tiny white dicks. Next thing you know, they're cumming all over the place while looking at a black cock.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 02:35 AM   #3
kingkhan1
Literotica Guru
 
kingkhan1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 631
I got a light skinned black cock and would love to get in some white ass (or any mans ass really).
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 02:39 AM   #4
MagicFlute
Really Experienced
 
MagicFlute is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gold Coast Australia
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourwhitewife View Post
Can we all agree that white men have a huge attraction to black cock?

Straight white men begin questioning their sexual orientation when they see a black cock. I've read about so many white guys that say they would NEVER suck a white cock and aren't turned on by white cocks at all.... But feel submissive and horny when they see a black cock.

The massive size. The color. The way it shines. The musculature of it. Big Black Cock is making straight white men bi. White boys just can't resist it, just like their women. Infact many white boys watch interracial porn and imagine they are the white women in the video.

If a BBC is enough to turn on a straight white guy, just imagine how hot it makes a white woman.
They say once you go black you can't go back. I don't know any black guys. As i don't know any black guys I'd better not get a taste for them or I'll end up sexless...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 02:48 AM   #5
SEVERUSMAX
Mountain Man
 
SEVERUSMAX's Avatar
 
SEVERUSMAX is online now
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I Choose
Posts: 15,989
Personally, maybe it's just because I'm bi, not straight, but I don't buy it. If the guy is into cock, he's bi or gay, not straight. Plain and simple. Don't kid yourself. He's already into cock, period. There might be a preference for black cock, but to me, it makes no difference. Cock is cock. Either way, it's a turn-on. As long as it's clean and all, it's dick. The only difference is a relative's dick. Not because it's wrong (I don't think it is), but because none of my male relatives turn me on.

Mind you, I wouldn't just suck a stranger's cock. The circumstances would have to be right. Too many STDs to just go suck any ol' guy's dick. Black or white.

So, to me, no, it's not about color. It's about the right situation. I don't go suck dick on demand. You have to make me want to and convince me that I should think that you're safe. A simple STD test would be a start. Sorry, that's just how it is. Black or white.

Same thing about having my dick sucked. STD test, 'cause if I fuck your mouth, I'm gonna want to fuck your ass, too. And I'll be using a rubber, as will you. No glove, no love. It's cliche but true.
__________________
RIP Colleen "Colly" Thomas....we were fortunate to have known you, my dear friend.

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

"The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money." - Margaret Thatcher

I support same-sex marriage. Gay people have every bit as much right to experience divorce as the rest of us.

Yes, I'm bisexual and in an open marriage. No, that doesn't mean that I'm going to fuck everyone.

It's been my experience that many so-called egalitarians still believe that some folk are more equal than others.

"I have gained this by philosophy, that I do without being commanded what others do only from fear of the Law." -Aristotle.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 10:16 AM   #6
yourwhitewife
Really Really Experienced
 
yourwhitewife is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVERUSMAX View Post
Personally, maybe it's just because I'm bi, not straight, but I don't buy it. If the guy is into cock, he's bi or gay, not straight. Plain and simple. Don't kid yourself. He's already into cock, period. There might be a preference for black cock, but to me, it makes no difference. Cock is cock. Either way, it's a turn-on. As long as it's clean and all, it's dick. The only difference is a relative's dick. Not because it's wrong (I don't think it is), but because none of my male relatives turn me on.

Mind you, I wouldn't just suck a stranger's cock. The circumstances would have to be right. Too many STDs to just go suck any ol' guy's dick. Black or white.

So, to me, no, it's not about color. It's about the right situation. I don't go suck dick on demand. You have to make me want to and convince me that I should think that you're safe. A simple STD test would be a start. Sorry, that's just how it is. Black or white.

Same thing about having my dick sucked. STD test, 'cause if I fuck your mouth, I'm gonna want to fuck your ass, too. And I'll be using a rubber, as will you. No glove, no love. It's cliche but true.
I disagree. I know a lot of straight white men who have no attraction to men of other races at all. However they can't resist big black cock. It turns them on and makes them feel submissive like nothing else can.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
SEVERUSMAX
Mountain Man
 
SEVERUSMAX's Avatar
 
SEVERUSMAX is online now
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I Choose
Posts: 15,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourwhitewife View Post
I disagree. I know a lot of straight white men who have no attraction to men of other races at all. However they can't resist big black cock. It turns them on and makes them feel submissive like nothing else can.
Some, not all. And they're not straight. They're bi....just with strong racial preference.
__________________
RIP Colleen "Colly" Thomas....we were fortunate to have known you, my dear friend.

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

"The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money." - Margaret Thatcher

I support same-sex marriage. Gay people have every bit as much right to experience divorce as the rest of us.

Yes, I'm bisexual and in an open marriage. No, that doesn't mean that I'm going to fuck everyone.

It's been my experience that many so-called egalitarians still believe that some folk are more equal than others.

"I have gained this by philosophy, that I do without being commanded what others do only from fear of the Law." -Aristotle.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #8
Rolando2
A Very Nice Dirty Old Man
 
Rolando2's Avatar
 
Rolando2 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arizona.,USA
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourwhitewife View Post
Can we all agree that white men have a huge attraction to black cock?

Straight white men begin questioning their sexual orientation when they see a black cock. I've read about so many white guys that say they would NEVER suck a white cock and aren't turned on by white cocks at all.... But feel submissive and horny when they see a black cock.

The massive size. The color. The way it shines. The musculature of it. Big Black Cock is making straight white men bi. White boys just can't resist it, just like their women. Infact many white boys watch interracial porn and imagine they are the white women in the video.

If a BBC is enough to turn on a straight white guy, just imagine how hot it makes a white woman.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #9
SEVERUSMAX
Mountain Man
 
SEVERUSMAX's Avatar
 
SEVERUSMAX is online now
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I Choose
Posts: 15,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando2 View Post
Yeah, somehow I can't see Peter Falk (or Columbo) going for BBC.
__________________
RIP Colleen "Colly" Thomas....we were fortunate to have known you, my dear friend.

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

"The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money." - Margaret Thatcher

I support same-sex marriage. Gay people have every bit as much right to experience divorce as the rest of us.

Yes, I'm bisexual and in an open marriage. No, that doesn't mean that I'm going to fuck everyone.

It's been my experience that many so-called egalitarians still believe that some folk are more equal than others.

"I have gained this by philosophy, that I do without being commanded what others do only from fear of the Law." -Aristotle.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #10
StarrOftheNite
Really Experienced
 
StarrOftheNite's Avatar
 
StarrOftheNite is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Formerly Manhattan, Primarily Pittsburgh now
Posts: 231
Myths and Misconceptions

Reminds me of the old Woody Allen joke:
Question: ""Is Sex always dirty?
Answer: "If it's good."

Good, bad, or indifferent, here's the opinion of a person who grew up with african-americans, shared locker rooms and team showers with them, and who has sucked and fucked a few black cocks. I've also used a few black mouths and asses upon request.

Because European/American society has for centuries characterized Africans as semi-wild, primitive people there is an aura of danger about them. The way that white southerners protected their women from black men while sporting semi-secretly with black slave girls tended to perpetuate a myth, and then we have popular trash novels like Mandingo.

I attended a central city high school, 500 people to a graduating class, which was about ten percent African-American, and played varsity football, basketball and baseball with many black kids, and contrary to popular belief, their penises are NOT any larger on average than white kids. At that time, I had not really come to self-realization about my gender ambiguity, and was observing as a straight, white teenager, not a gay or transgender.

Are their gay men and transgender sissies who fantasize about the mythical BBC? Of course, but that's because of something in their own psyches, not something between the legs of your average black man.

By the same token, I do think that there are black men who look to take advantage of those gays and sissies because psychologically they want to get back at The Man for centuries of oppression. I've been with several black men, but I try to stay away from people who are getting something sociological out of the situation. When a hot black guy grabs my ankles and spreads my legs i want him to be fucking me, not Ole Massa.

I've also run across a few black Admirers who want to be fucked by me as a white trans, and only when I'm crossdressing. I figure this just proves that the concept of inter-racial sex is more in the mind than the anatomy.
__________________
26.2% on the 500 Question Purity Test.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #11
SEVERUSMAX
Mountain Man
 
SEVERUSMAX's Avatar
 
SEVERUSMAX is online now
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I Choose
Posts: 15,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrOftheNite View Post
Reminds me of the old Woody Allen joke:
Question: ""Is Sex always dirty?
Answer: "If it's good."

Good, bad, or indifferent, here's the opinion of a person who grew up with african-americans, shared locker rooms and team showers with them, and who has sucked and fucked a few black cocks. I've also used a few black mouths and asses upon request.

Because European/American society has for centuries characterized Africans as semi-wild, primitive people there is an aura of danger about them. The way that white southerners protected their women from black men while sporting semi-secretly with black slave girls tended to perpetuate a myth, and then we have popular trash novels like Mandingo.

I attended a central city high school, 500 people to a graduating class, which was about ten percent African-American, and played varsity football, basketball and baseball with many black kids, and contrary to popular belief, their penises are NOT any larger on average than white kids. At that time, I had not really come to self-realization about my gender ambiguity, and was observing as a straight, white teenager, not a gay or transgender.

Are their gay men and transgender sissies who fantasize about the mythical BBC? Of course, but that's because of something in their own psyches, not something between the legs of your average black man.

By the same token, I do think that there are black men who look to take advantage of those gays and sissies because psychologically they want to get back at The Man for centuries of oppression. I've been with several black men, but I try to stay away from people who are getting something sociological out of the situation. When a hot black guy grabs my ankles and spreads my legs i want him to be fucking me, not Ole Massa.

I've also run across a few black Admirers who want to be fucked by me as a white trans, and only when I'm crossdressing. I figure this just proves that the concept of inter-racial sex is more in the mind than the anatomy.
Well put. And to be perfectly blunt, when it comes to guy-on-guy action, I'm generally a top rather than a bottom. That's regardless of race or color. Same thing with trans. I usually find their asses to be the focus of my attention, sexually speaking.
__________________
RIP Colleen "Colly" Thomas....we were fortunate to have known you, my dear friend.

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

"The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money." - Margaret Thatcher

I support same-sex marriage. Gay people have every bit as much right to experience divorce as the rest of us.

Yes, I'm bisexual and in an open marriage. No, that doesn't mean that I'm going to fuck everyone.

It's been my experience that many so-called egalitarians still believe that some folk are more equal than others.

"I have gained this by philosophy, that I do without being commanded what others do only from fear of the Law." -Aristotle.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #12
wakened1
Experienced
 
wakened1 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Illinios
Posts: 47
I'm a bi submissive white guy who loves BBC the most. I didn't become bisexual BECAUSE of BBC. I have always gotten extremely aroused by the sight of a beautiful throbbing cock and I love being topped by both men and women. it's just that BBC is my favorite and I love the submissive feeling I have when on my knees savoring them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 07:44 PM   #13
shiden2112
Virgin
 
shiden2112 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 5
I am a bi white male who is much more interested in black males versus white males.

I definitely love the black cock!

I don't really know why that is. Not real interested in the psychology of it all.

A great deal has to do with the contrast of black cock against my white skin.

I agree that a truly straight man is not going to be attracted no matter what. A man must have some predilection towards cock - then it's all about preference.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #14
yourwhitewife
Really Really Experienced
 
yourwhitewife is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakened1 View Post
I'm a bi submissive white guy who loves BBC the most. I didn't become bisexual BECAUSE of BBC. I have always gotten extremely aroused by the sight of a beautiful throbbing cock and I love being topped by both men and women. it's just that BBC is my favorite and I love the submissive feeling I have when on my knees savoring them.
The phenomenon I was referring to is straight white men turning Bi BECAUSE of black cock.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #15
ottohauser1977
Literotica Guru
 
ottohauser1977's Avatar
 
ottohauser1977 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 636
Nope, not happened to me yet. Nothing about BBC draws me in per se. It just does nothing for me.
__________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

"What usually happens when people without guns stand up to people with guns." Inspector Finch from V For Vendetta

Proud progressive social democrat and supporter of Occupy Wall Street and its goal of a more just America.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #16
haurni
Literotica Guru
 
haurni's Avatar
 
haurni is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 737
Doesn't do anything in particular for me either. I expect I'd have the same reaction to a black guy's penis as a white or asian guy's (which is to say, I'd enjoy playing with it). But the colour of the person it's attached to is irrelevant.
__________________
"Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it. Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't."
  • HBT; The Gospel According to Fred, 3:1
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #17
yourwhitewife
Really Really Experienced
 
yourwhitewife is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 407
Must be a different way of thinking
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #18
ignorantslut69
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
while I was well on my way to being bisexual in college. The first cock I ever sucked was a big black cock. I had let guys suck me a few times, but it was that BBC that got me to my knees.

Been kind of hooked ever since then

joey
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #19
Gods_Favorite
Literotica Guru
 
Gods_Favorite is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Birmingham AL
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourwhitewife View Post
Can we all agree that white men have a huge attraction to black cock?

Straight white men begin questioning their sexual orientation when they see a black cock. I've read about so many white guys that say they would NEVER suck a white cock and aren't turned on by white cocks at all.... But feel submissive and horny when they see a black cock.

The massive size. The color. The way it shines. The musculature of it. Big Black Cock is making straight white men bi. White boys just can't resist it, just like their women. Infact many white boys watch interracial porn and imagine they are the white women in the video.

If a BBC is enough to turn on a straight white guy, just imagine how hot it makes a white woman.
Not necessarily, I am bi racial and it was white cock that made me bisexual, I only want to suck white cock.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2012, 12:01 AM   #20
YoungMNGuy
Really Really Experienced
 
YoungMNGuy's Avatar
 
YoungMNGuy is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: MN
Posts: 328
I'd consider myself bi and prefer white cocks, eh, that's just me I guess.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #21
gayTopher
Really Really Experienced
 
gayTopher's Avatar
 
gayTopher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mass (originally joined 2/06)
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando2 View Post
I agree....
__________________
hugs,
Topher

Gay," "out and loving life!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #22
yourwhitewife
Really Really Experienced
 
yourwhitewife is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 407
I'm a straight married white male.

I hate to admit it, but the sight of a big black cock makes my dick hard.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #23
Semler
Custom User Title
 
Semler's Avatar
 
Semler is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourwhitewife View Post
I'm a straight married white male.

I hate to admit it, but the sight of a big black cock makes my dick hard.
I don't agree, black cock turns me off. White cock for me.
__________________
I love exchanging PMs so feel free to hit me up. I'm just here to enjoy some fantasy ideas and love discussing them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2012, 12:18 AM   #24
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourwhitewife View Post
The phenomenon I was referring to is straight white men turning Bi BECAUSE of black cock.
Nope, it doesn't work that way. You had the cock fetish before then, you just hadn't realised it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourwhitewife View Post
I'm a straight married white male.

I hate to admit it, but the sight of a big black cock makes my dick hard.
So, you have a fetish. That's just fine. Tons of men who consider themselves straight also feel fascination for cock. It stands to reason that some of those guys would focus on one color of dick over any other.

No problem.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Last edited by Stella_Omega : 06-02-2012 at 12:20 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2012, 08:15 AM   #25
bi_ian
Really Experienced
 
bi_ian is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Melbourne, australia
Posts: 219
Interesting thread, but it's cock for me regardless of color
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.