Old 04-24-2015, 05:14 PM   #1
luckyjim70
Virgin

Oralgasm

In discussions and PMs here this week, I realized that the best orgasm of my life was from getting oral. I also recalled a lady who had trouble cumming with intercourse, but who reached a shattering orgasm when I gave her prolonged oral.

Anybody have similar experiences you could share? Here or PM is fine.

Old 04-24-2015, 05:41 PM   #2
AudreysO
Virgin

My best orgasms are always from oral sex. In fact, I have never had an orgasm from intercourse only. My body just doesn't seem to be geared that way. However, give me oral sex, and have some patience about it, and I'll shatter that way.

Old 04-24-2015, 09:45 PM   #3
SubmissiveMom
Really Experienced

I can easily orgasm during extreme vaginal sex providing that there is plenty of clitoral stimulation prior plus lots of breast/ nipple play seems to get me going both before and during sex but must admit that I climax much quicker when I have undivided attention to my clitoris as licked, nibbled and sucked x and the same as fingered and/or fucked by more than one is just so fantastic x x x

Old 04-25-2015, 04:05 AM   #4
BareBackRider2
Really Really Experienced

I cum just from GIVING oral

True story.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:23 AM   #5
screwher
Literotica Guru

my wife...

My wife and I are pretty sure she can only cum from clitoral stimulation. I'm not exactly hung like a horse but other men with larger endowment have fucked her and we've larger dildos in the past and nothing. But when I go to town licking her clit I gotta peel her off the walls.

That said I would like her to one day take another larger cock into her. I want her to experience a vaginal orgasm through penetration.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:37 AM   #6
tyrony67
Experienced

I can only cum from Oral....what a shame

Old 04-25-2015, 01:26 PM   #7
justashygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreysO View Post
My best orgasms are always from oral sex. In fact, I have never had an orgasm from intercourse only. My body just doesn't seem to be geared that way. However, give me oral sex, and have some patience about it, and I'll shatter that way.
This, exactly. I get really, really intense orgasms from oral, and it has been the only way I've been able to cum with a partner. I've gotten to points where I can't move or be touched for a few minutes after from how sensitive I am.

Old 04-25-2015, 01:30 PM   #8
UhlBWett
Literotica Guru

My favorite way to provide oral pleasure is..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by justashygirl View Post
This, exactly. I get really, really intense orgasms from oral, and it has been the only way I've been able to cum with a partner. I've gotten to points where I can't move or be touched for a few minutes after from how sensitive I am.
from behind (doggy style with her on all fours), She can push back against my face and tongue, bite the corner of the pillow and so much more. This way is so intimate and primal for me, that I have actually cum while giving oral this way..............

Old 04-25-2015, 01:37 PM   #9
sixfeetundernea
Really Experienced

I can't even get any kind of orgasm from a man in the first place. >.>

Old 04-25-2015, 02:07 PM   #10
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Location: western Canada, half way between Vancouver and Calgary
Being unable to orgasm from intercourse is extremely common. Many women rarely or never climax from intercourse alone and require finger or oral stimulation to get over the top. For them fucking should just be considered part of foreplay. A good lover learns what turns his partner on and what ultimately satisfies her. Too many men roll over and go to sleep when their job is only half done.

Another factor for many women is medication. The side effects of many perscription drugs, especially antidepressants is the inability to easily reach orgasm. Sexual arousal is not affected, but the ability to go "over the top" is for some reason. Again an attentive lover should know this and recognize that his task is to invest the extra time and effort into his partner that is required to help her achieve full satisfaction.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:18 PM   #11
AudreysO
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by justashygirl View Post
Yes, I've experienced this, as well.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:24 PM   #12
AudreysO
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrron View Post
Being unable to orgasm from intercourse is extremely common. Many women rarely or never climax from intercourse alone and require finger or oral stimulation to get over the top. For them fucking should just be considered part of foreplay. A good lover learns what turns his partner on and what ultimately satisfies her. Too many men roll over and go to sleep when their job is only half done.

Another factor for many women is medication. The side effects of many perscription drugs, especially antidepressants is the inability to easily reach orgasm. Sexual arousal is not affected, but the ability to go "over the top" is for some reason. Again an attentive lover should know this and recognize that his task is to invest the extra time and effort into his partner that is required to help her achieve full satisfaction.
Yes, I agree with all that you've written here. I will say that most often fucking is much better for me after I've had an orgasm than as foreplay. I am much more sensitive, and of course wet, and therefore able to enjoy it much more. I can actually get quite wild this way.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:27 PM   #13
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreysO View Post
I will say that most often fucking is much better for me after I've had an orgasm than as foreplay. I am much more sensitive, and of course wet, and therefore able to enjoy it much more. I can actually get quite wild this way.
Yes, I can see that. Plus the pressure that comes with trying to orgasm when doing so is difficult is gone so both partners can just focus on having fun with each other.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:39 PM   #14
BearMe

Expert oral with a dildo in your ass can be very intense!

Old 04-25-2015, 03:44 PM   #15
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMe View Post
Expert oral with a dildo in your ass can be very intense!
For men as well as women.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:49 PM   #16
newhere2learn

Great minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrron View Post
For men as well as women.
Think alike

Old 04-26-2015, 01:02 PM   #17
irishblade
Literotica Guru

I actually have rarely orgasmed from oral.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:26 PM   #18
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishblade View Post
Well I do hope that means you have good orgasms from penetration. I'd hate to think you're not having them at all.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:33 PM   #19
irishblade
Literotica Guru

I do indeed. No worries there.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:38 PM   #20
BongoGal
Invisible exhibitionist

I pretty much always have orgasms from oral sex. Someone would have to be completely incompetent to be unable to get me off. I also know for a fact that if someone does know what he (or she!) is doing, I won't be able to NOT have an orgasm if it goes on long enough.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:41 PM   #21
irishblade
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongoGal View Post
I pretty much always have orgasms from oral sex. Someone would have to be completely incompetent to be unable to get me off. I also know for a fact that if someone does know what he (or she!) is doing, I won't be able to NOT have an orgasm if it goes on long enough.
So.... We should hang out Lol

Old 04-26-2015, 01:45 PM   #22
MikeyRam
I poker, you liquor

My best orgasms are from oral. Every once in a while I have a great orgasm from intercourse, but it usually is mild in comparison.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:47 PM   #23
Arielsdream
Literotica Guru

Methinks perhaps you need a more experienced giver.. If the person giving you oral isn't 100% loving it themselves or only doing it for you that comes through and will affect you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishblade View Post

Old 04-26-2015, 02:00 PM   #24
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielsdream View Post
Methinks perhaps you need a more experienced giver.. If the person giving you oral isn't 100% loving it themselves or only doing it for you that comes through and will affect you.
I'm inclined to agree. Or, if they simply don't understand how to do it right. I've had partners who can such me for an hour and never get me off and others who can have me shooting in about 5 minutes. I'm not totally sure what the difference is, but I think its because the first one spends more time literally sucking and licking, (and not being careful with the teeth) and the other is more about actually fucking me with her mouth.

Old 04-26-2015, 02:16 PM   #25
irishblade
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielsdream View Post
I disagree. I think its my own mental problems. I've had girls literally cry that they couldn't get me off. Its heartbreaking.