Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 04-08-2015, 02:02 PM   #1
Sheana_V
Really Really Experienced

female on male frotteurism

Okay, so riding the subway today got me thinking about this. This seems like it could be a ton of fun, though I'm a little nervous about the implications.

If you follow me you already know I like to tease men in public. There
There's a pretty safe way to do that, if I expose myself "accidentally" to a guy and he seems uninterested, then I can stop engaging with him, and no harm done. This is different.

I'm sure I could get away with rubbing up against a guy on a subway, especially being female and all, but I don't want to violate an unwilling participant. I would feel extraordinarily bad if my target felt violated by me, especially since as a man he may feel he has no recourse.

The most likely scenario here is that I would get into a very crowded subway and press my ass against a guy and subtly grind against him. Any ideas for how I could do this in such a way that I'm not accidentally sexually assaulting some poor guy?

Last edited by Sheana_V : 04-08-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Old 04-08-2015, 02:32 PM   #2
craiger58
Cunning linguist

In all seriousness...

Frottage up against or groping of an unsuspecting memeber of either gender, whether perpetrated by a male of female is likely illegal and certainly immoral.

The fact that it's "female on male" is immaterial. Sexual assaults by males against females are probably most common but female-male, female-female or male-male are no less illegal or immoral just as there's no such thing as "reverse racism". Racism is racism and sexual assault is sexual assault.

Just my two cents :-)

Old 04-08-2015, 02:38 PM   #3
Sheana_V

Yeah, I hope I was clear about this being an ethical quandary. But certainly there's ways of making sure someone is into it before it goes too far.

Old 04-08-2015, 02:41 PM   #4
craiger58
Cunning linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheana_V View Post
Yeah, I hope I was clear about this being an ethical quandary. But certainly there's ways of making sure someone is into it before it goes too far.
Like? "Hey Buddy, mind if I hump your leg?"

Old 04-08-2015, 02:44 PM   #5
Sheana_V

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiger58 View Post
Have you asked every woman before you kissed her?

Old 04-08-2015, 02:47 PM   #6
chris880
Really Experienced

You could find someone on a site like this say who you've never met before and plan a particular subway car and time, with him giving you a few details of what he would have on so you knew you had the right guy. Other than that, not sure how else it could morally be done..

Old 04-08-2015, 02:53 PM   #7
craiger58
Cunning linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiger58 View Post
There's many types of kissing: deference (the Pope's ring), familial love (your Grandma, your child), romantic, sexual.

As far as I'm aware there's only one kind of one-sided humping (for those of us with 23 pairs of chromosomes anyway).

Old 04-08-2015, 02:59 PM   #8
Sheana_V

If touching has a slow enough 'gradient' then it seems consent can be inferred. Right? Most of the time I've been felt up have been with implied consent.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:02 PM   #9
craiger58
Cunning linguist

Smile

Quote:
If touching has a slow enough 'gradient' then it seems consent can be inferred. Right? Most of the time I've been felt up have been with implied consent.
I kinda hate it when a woman makes perfect sense. Frot away!

Old 04-08-2015, 03:04 PM   #10
TheMalevolence

Quote:
Okay, so riding the subway today got me thinking about this. This seems like it could be a ton of fun, though I'm a little nervous about the implications.

There's a pretty safe way to do that, if I expose myself "accidentally" to a guy and he seems uninterested, then I can stop engaging with him, and no harm done. This is different.

I'm sure I could get away with rubbing up against a guy on a subway, especially being female and all, but I don't want to violate an unwilling participant. I would feel extraordinarily bad if my target felt violated by me, especially since as a man he may feel he has no recourse.

The most likely scenario here is that I would get into a very crowded subway and press my ass against a guy and subtly grind against him. Any ideas for how I could do this in such a way that I'm not accidentally sexually assaulting some poor guy?
Is it worth me getting on the nearest subway now for a slight chance of free "accidental sexual assault"?

Hey, I'm Malevolence, just call me Mal. I'm 32, Male, and an openly avid PC gaming addict. Shoot me a PM if you want to SRP or just chat.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:05 PM   #11
Sheana_V

well thanks, but the question is how do I do this in such a way that I can get implied consent. At what point can I start where a boundary hasn't been crossed, and how do I escalate slowly enough?

Old 04-08-2015, 03:07 PM   #12
Sheana_V

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalevolence View Post
Is it worth me getting on the nearest subway now for a slight chance of free "accidental sexual assault"?
Well, if I do this soon, it'll probably be the E train tomorrow during rush hour. That's all the information you'll get from me muster!

Old 04-08-2015, 03:08 PM   #13
TheMalevolence

Ladies, I HAVE a MISSION!

Hey, I'm Malevolence, just call me Mal. I'm 32, Male, and an openly avid PC gaming addict. Shoot me a PM if you want to SRP or just chat.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:10 PM   #14
jezzilee
You Tell Me

Quote:
well thanks, but the question is how do I do this in such a way that I can get implied consent. At what point can I start where a boundary hasn't been crossed, and how do I escalate slowly enough?
Eye contact prior to the event. If you have a bit of chemistry prior, it should just be a natural progression. The eyes have it.

sex bruises are love letters written in flesh.

Bilingual ~ Jose Nunez

The Sinple Truth

Old 04-08-2015, 03:16 PM   #15
craiger58
Cunning linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezzilee View Post
Eye contact prior to the event. If you have a bit of chemistry prior, it should just be a natural progression. The eyes have it.
If one knew Morse code they could blink their intentions to the intended frotee :-)

Old 04-08-2015, 03:27 PM   #16
pickpocketlady
Guess where's your wallet

Location: Standing behind you, hand in your pocket, getting what I want.
For me, I use my cleavage to get his attention (after my breasts "accidentally" brush against his chest a couple of times in the crowded subway). And after a few minutes of him leering down my low cut shirt/dress, the fun begins
If you're more adventurous, check this:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...&postcount=187

Old 04-08-2015, 03:30 PM   #17
Sheana_V

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpocketlady View Post
For me, I use my cleavage to get his attention (after my breasts "accidentally" brush against his chest a couple of times in the crowded subway). And after a few minutes of him leering down my low cut shirt/dress, the fun begins
If you're more adventurous, check this:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...&postcount=187
While if be happy if this resulted in the target cumming, right now I want to hammer out the first few steps.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:35 PM   #18
pickpocketlady

Quote:
While if be happy if this resulted in the target cumming, right now I want to hammer out the first few steps.
I'd say the basics are "accidental" cleavage, then eye contact. If this works, please tell!

Old 04-08-2015, 03:35 PM   #19
hardcollege4
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Present yourself in a way that he touches you back at first, give him the opportunity to lightly brush up against you or dangle your hand right at his, play with his hand a little and see if you get a response.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:45 PM   #20
Sheana_V

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcollege4 View Post
Present yourself in a way that he touches you back at first, give him the opportunity to lightly brush up against you or dangle your hand right at his, play with his hand a little and see if you get a response.
Oh, that's a good idea. Hands are perfect. I can escalate from there pretty easily.

So, so far.
Eye contact, visually entice before touch, start with "accidental hand touch".
All good advice.

Old 04-08-2015, 04:22 PM   #21
pickpocketlady

Quote:
So, so far.
Eye contact, visually entice before touch, start with "accidental hand touch".
All good advice.
Good luck!

Old 04-08-2015, 04:42 PM   #22
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru

Having studied your avatar

I have concluded I'd happily let you frot away to your heart's content. I can't speak for others, of course.

Old 04-08-2015, 04:45 PM   #23
hardcollege4
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
I have concluded I'd happily let you frot away to your heart's content. I can't speak for others, of course.
I agree, if I were lucky enough to be chosen, you would certainly get me at attention

Old 04-08-2015, 04:48 PM   #24
Sheana_V

Here's hoping.

What shipped I wear on my bottoms?

Old 04-08-2015, 04:53 PM   #25
hardcollege4
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Here's hoping.

What shipped I wear on my bottoms?
If I were getting this treatment, what would get me most aroused would be something loose fitting like a sundress, that way I could actually feel each cheek pushing up against me