Old 06-21-2016, 04:04 AM   #1
curious_nick
Virgin

Had two firsts this weekend.

A couple of nights a go, I experienced two firsts with a girl Iíve been experimenting a bit with, and I just had to share it with some one. We started seing each other about a year ago, but due to work schedules and distance, we dont get to play alot.
Sheís very open, and likes to try out new stuff.

So lately she became very interessted in squirting, and really wanted to learn how to do it. So she set about it, and this last friday, it finally happend. When she told me she did it, it made me so horny I wanted to get in my car then and there and do the 2 hour drive to see it for my self. Unfortunatly it was already late, and she had to work the next day. But on sunday she was free, so I got in my car and drove to meet her.

Didnt take us long after I got there before we ended up in her bed, and I proceded to suck her long hard nipples, kissing her big tits, and finally licking deliciously wet pussy, savouring her sweet tast and making her wetter still. At first I had her down on all fours, face down and ass up. Licking her pussy and ass. I really like licking her ass too, and when I pull her cheeks apart I can get her asshole to gape enuff to really stick my toung in her. After about 5-10 minutes of me eating out both her holes I turned her over and started licking and sucking on her clit while I slowly started to finger her g-spot. Loved how her muscles in her pussy clenched and relaxed around my finger, and feeling how slick she was. When she started to get close, she began to rub her clit herself while I had 2 fingers insde her. And then it happend. At first there was just a few small squirts. But then, first a bigger squirt, then one more, and one more. But the biggest one came when i yanked my fingers out to bend donw and taste it. Her massive squirt hit me first on the cheek, then right in my mouth, then my chin and on my shoulder.

I licked her pussy like never before. Wanting to suck up as much of that delicious pussy juice as I could, I licked and sucked till she had to drag me up from her cunt. Seing her squirt was one the most erotic things Iíve ever seen in my life.

She needed a short break after that, so we lay there kissing and cuddeling, and me telling her how proud I was of her, how turned on I was by her, to build up her confidence about the whole thing(she was abit scared it might justbe pee), we started at it. She sucked me hard, put on a condom, and got on top of me. She rode me till she got a little mini orgasme, and when she came I qickly pulled her up to my face, grabbed her small g-spot vibrator and fucked her quickly with it to coax out a tiny squirt.

She rolled off me, and with me still hard, I flipped her over, grab some lube and started getting her sweet puckered asshole ready. Made her gape abit first and squeezed some lube in her hole and inserted first one finger then 2 when I felt her loosen up. All the while telling her how hot she was, how turned on she got me. I put on a fresh condom, lubed it up, and slowly pushed my way inside her second hole. I fucked her slowly at first, slow, deep thrusts. But when i felt her really starting to enjoy it, I grabbed her vibrator again, turned it on, shoved in up her pussy, and pushed myself back up her ass.

With her vibrator in her pussy, I fucked her ass hard and fast, and she pushed against my thrusts. Just as I was about to cum, I pulled out, tore off the condom, turned her around, and fed her my cock. As soon as I felt her lips around cock I emptied my balls in her eagerly waiting mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

The second first came a while later that night.
For the last couple of years, Iíve been getting more and more turned on by the idea having my own ass played and toyed with. And luckily this girl isnt afraid to so. While I have played with it my self, slowly making me able to take more then just the reglar plugs, it doesnt really get me off that much when Im alone. And the thing that really turnes me on is the idea of a woman using my hole.
So I told her what I wanted.

We had been lying on the bed catching out breath, getting some water and relaxing, then I told her I wanted her to play with my ass.
Not with a dildo, but her hands.
She left the room for a few seconds, and when she came back, it was my turn to get on all fours. She really took her time, first rubbing lube all over my ass, my cock and balls. And she kept playing with my cock and balls, and rubbing the spot between my hole and ballsack while ever so slowly inching a finger inside my ass. Then came two fingers, then three. Slowly pulling and pushing, opening me up, streaching me out. Then came the fourth finger. It felt so good I had to tell her stop or I would cum then and there, and I wanted this to last longer, so she pulled her hand out, and I turned around on my back.

She lubed me up again, my ass aswell as my cock and balls, and whent back to filling my ass with her fingers.
More I told her, and I felt her last finger opening me up. There was some pain, but the pleasuer more then outdid the pain, and I pushed against her hand, and ever so slowly, I felt my ass give way. More, I told her again, and again, and again. And then suddenly I felt her entire fist slipping inside, and my ass closed around her wrist. And my cock exploded. Cum shot from me like a bullet from a gun. It hit the wall behind me head, I felt it hit my chin, on my chest and over my stomach. Ive never came so hard in my life.
This has been, I think, the best night of my life.

If you have read this far, thanks for that. I never intended this post to be so long, but I felt I had share this truly amazing night.
(TL;DR I got squirted on for the first time, and got my ass fisted for the first time)

Old 06-21-2016, 04:07 AM   #2
curious_nick
Virgin

Ps: sorry if my spelling is terrible, I've worked the night shift, and got home a few hours ago, but I really needed to get this whole experience out there. Pluss Im wrriting on a tablet

Old 06-21-2016, 05:39 AM   #3
Swinky
Experienced

Quite a night! Congrats to you! It sounds like you're on a great journey. I wish I could get her to fist me. ; D

Old 06-21-2016, 06:48 AM   #4
xhxhxh
Really Experienced

Sounds fantastic!! Congrats!

Old 06-21-2016, 07:35 AM   #5
txfuncouple
Really Experienced

Sounds like an incredible night. Huge fan of squirting too and trying to get mine to learn how to do it since it's such a huge turn on. She's already willing and happy to use my ass with her strap on or fingers, but never tried what you mentioned. I'm sure it felt wonderful.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Old 06-23-2016, 01:58 AM   #6
curious_nick
Virgin

Thanks guys hope I get the chance to hook up with her again soon. Pretty sure she can get me to cum without even touching my cock now

Old 06-23-2016, 03:23 AM   #7
RustyIron
Living the Dream.......

she sounds like a keeper you have really had a good time, well done to you both.

Will he offer me his mouth?
Yes.

Old 06-25-2016, 02:30 AM   #8
curious_nick
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post
she sounds like a keeper you have really had a good time, well done to you both.
She might be a keeper, but I dont think we would have much a future togethe. Nothing in common except an interest in pushing our sexual limits. And we're in different stages in our lives. She has a kid, I got out of a looooong relationship just before we started hooking up, and im not looking for a new one now.
But I do love the time we've shared so far.

I would love to hear some stories from other ppl, both from men that have been fisted, and women that does the fisting. How was it the first time, whaf got you into it and the like