Old 09-13-2016, 06:46 PM   #1
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!

Need Advice

Im in a online submission and have been for a few years now He is good to me My friend,my lover,my Master Nothing will change that But I need advice.

Its about when on period .

We cam,phone,email but on week I am on Time of month I want to still please him and he has been ok with waiting till I am off of it He dont push But Id like to see if Any one had Ideas what i could do?
Anything would help Thank You.

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1456838

I love to Roleplay i will try to write as much as you or more so Write short or long we can make it work!!

engaged since 2/14/2013

To my writing partners I have not forgot about our threads Away for weekends and not getting on a lot Life getting to me lol.

I don't get on Friday,Saturday,Sunday thanks.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:55 PM   #2
Sanz77
Really Experienced

Well, from the male perspective, I'm most comfortable in a dom role and generally will, respectfully, but definitively guide anyone I'm in a relationship with toward what I'm comfortable with, which certainly involves sensual and sexual moments during a woman's time of month. Over cam I've had a lot of fun with it while she is in shower, and quite frankly, even if I'm not seeing a partners womanhood (over phone cam or web cam) just her breasts and facial expressions are enough to light that fire inside me.

But if he's a Dom, he should guide you toward what he wants and take it you might not have to probe very hard to get that information. Sounds like your open to him still wanting you during that week, yeah?

~Looking to enjoy the sensual side of life with like-minded and open-minded people!

Old 09-13-2016, 06:59 PM   #3
Penuche
On your feet, damn it!

Why would your period make any difference? Is the pain too distracting? Are you too tired, from being kept awake by the pain? Are parts of you too sore or sensitive for what you usually do? Are you worried about the mess?

I don't understand why it would be a problem unless you've got it into your head that this is the one time you mustn't have sex - I realise that it might be a cultural thing.

Okay, if you're bleeding heavily, things can get a bit messy, but you can use a towel or two under you and have wet wipes to hand for when you finish.

If anything, an orgasm can make even quite severe period pain temporarily go away. Asking some people to go down on you might be a bit too much to ask of some people while you're menstruating, but some enjoy it, and unless you get a lot of clots as well as heavy bleeding IMHO watching you use any non porous toys etc as usual really shouldn't be a problem.

Nature is very exact in the matter. It hurts just as much as it is worth.

Playgrounder 392

Old 09-14-2016, 11:36 AM   #4
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanz77 View Post
Well, from the male perspective, I'm most comfortable in a dom role and generally will, respectfully, but definitively guide anyone I'm in a relationship with toward what I'm comfortable with, which certainly involves sensual and sexual moments during a woman's time of month. Over cam I've had a lot of fun with it while she is in shower, and quite frankly, even if I'm not seeing a partners womanhood (over phone cam or web cam) just her breasts and facial expressions are enough to light that fire inside me.

But if he's a Dom, he should guide you toward what he wants and take it you might not have to probe very hard to get that information. Sounds like your open to him still wanting you during that week, yeah?

Thank you Your Advice is right where i was thinking and makes me think about.
And you are Right I am still open to him wanting me during that week.

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1456838

I love to Roleplay i will try to write as much as you or more so Write short or long we can make it work!!

engaged since 2/14/2013

To my writing partners I have not forgot about our threads Away for weekends and not getting on a lot Life getting to me lol.

I don't get on Friday,Saturday,Sunday thanks.

Old 09-14-2016, 01:28 PM   #5
MastersDelight
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penuche View Post
Why would your period make any difference? Is the pain too distracting? Are you too tired, from being kept awake by the pain? Are parts of you too sore or sensitive for what you usually do? Are you worried about the mess?

I don't understand why it would be a problem unless you've got it into your head that this is the one time you mustn't have sex - I realise that it might be a cultural thing.

Okay, if you're bleeding heavily, things can get a bit messy, but you can use a towel or two under you and have wet wipes to hand for when you finish.

If anything, an orgasm can make even quite severe period pain temporarily go away. Asking some people to go down on you might be a bit too much to ask of some people while you're menstruating, but some enjoy it, and unless you get a lot of clots as well as heavy bleeding IMHO watching you use any non porous toys etc as usual really shouldn't be a problem.

I'm with Pen, my Master and I usually continue most of our usual actives on that week. I really enjoy sex on my period, it helps with my mood and my cramps. It's messier, but that's what showers are for .

Updated 9-8-16
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2619526

https://fetlife.com/users/6135047

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

She has been through hell. So believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into the fire and smiles.

You have three choices:
You can give up
You can give in
Or you can give it your all

Show me all the things I shouldn't know