Old 09-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #2226
kwmurf2000
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDrySpell View Post
A few curves for you...

Attachment 1147339

Attachment 1147341

Mmmm... Can't decide what to nibble on first!

Old 09-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #2227
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
A few curves for you...

Attachment 1147339

Attachment 1147341

Wow LDS very hot! I love curvy women

Old 09-05-2012, 12:36 AM   #2228
Bokonon
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
A few curves for you...

Attachment 1147339

Attachment 1147341

Holy crap you're hot.

I realize that's banal, but any vocab is shut down

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...c92c7.11238905

Last edited by Bokonon : 09-05-2012 at 12:39 AM.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:38 AM   #2229
Cherry_Rose

Though my uploading skills seem limited to my profile, I thought I'd point out that I have a new profile picture up that might be of interest to some of the men here?

Last edited by Cherry_Rose : 09-05-2012 at 05:54 AM. Reason: My poor typing :P

Old 09-05-2012, 05:45 AM   #2230
AKGhost
Really Experienced

Yes in deed.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:05 AM   #2231
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Rose View Post
Though my uploading skills seem limited to my profile, I thought I'd point out that I have a new profile picture up that might be of interest to some of the men here?
OMG yes, very nice pictres.

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 09-05-2012, 06:15 AM   #2232
gunny1341
Literotica Guru

MMM....very lovely!!

Old 09-05-2012, 06:34 AM   #2233
Cherry_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
OMG yes, very nice pictres.
Thanks Prince, Gunny and Ghost. I still have no bloody idea how to add more than one quote into my message but never mind!

I always smile when I see that picture of me in that black dress because its what I wore to a function for Hubby's work. Peoples reactions were very funny... I know I shouldn't take humour in it, but you'd think they hadn't seen a pair of tits before.

I had been meaning to put a newer picture up and based on the response at the function it seemed safe to think that it would be well appreciated in a place like lit

Old 09-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #2234
Kitschshaman
hanged man of the tarot

Quote:
Thanks Prince, Gunny and Ghost. I still have no bloody idea how to add more than one quote into my message but never mind!

I always smile when I see that picture of me in that black dress because its what I wore to a function for Hubby's work. Peoples reactions were very funny... I know I shouldn't take humour in it, but you'd think they hadn't seen a pair of tits before.

I had been meaning to put a newer picture up and based on the response at the function it seemed safe to think that it would be well appreciated in a place like lit
Appreciated?... mmhmmm... is THAT what the kids are calling lust this year? If so, I'd say you are wellll appreciated here. hubba hubba!

'The book is second only to the wheel as the best piece of technology human beings have ever invented. A book symbolises the whole intellectual history of mankind; it's the greatest weapon ever devised in the war against stupidity.' Phillp Pullman

‘A man needs a little madness or he never dares to cut the rope and be free.’ Zorba the Greek

‘Civilization is thin ... desperately thin, a veneer like a single coat of paint, but it is all we have between us and the darkness.’ Anne Perry, No Graves as Yet

'Loneliness does not come from having no people around one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.' Carl Jung

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Old 09-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #2235
Cherry_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitschshaman View Post
Appreciated?... mmhmmm... is THAT what the kids are calling lust this year? If so, I'd say you are wellll appreciated here. hubba hubba!
Lol, you can appreciate without lust I imagine... But I will take your lust any day

Old 09-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #2236
jodylee
Really Experienced

Last week my husband and I went on a vacation and I think it was exactly what we needed. Since we've been married, I thought his tastes were more on the leggy and plentiful-breasted brand, going by the pictures that were on his computer. During our time away, he told me about a couple of his experiences that were formative in his preferences, and I was surprised that he was much more attracted to larger women, like me.

We did a bunch of naughty stuff, and for the first time I feel truly attractive, not only to my husband, but to myself.

What a gift that vacation was!

Old 09-05-2012, 07:34 AM   #2237
Kitschshaman
hanged man of the tarot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodylee View Post
Last week my husband and I went on a vacation and I think it was exactly what we needed. Since we've been married, I thought his tastes were more on the leggy and plentiful-breasted brand, going by the pictures that were on his computer. During our time away, he told me about a couple of his experiences that were formative in his preferences, and I was surprised that he was much more attracted to larger women, like me.

We did a bunch of naughty stuff, and for the first time I feel truly attractive, not only to my husband, but to myself.

That is marvelous, congratulations! I'm so glad that you finally came to understand your beauty, not transient like the model-of-the-day in the media, but permanent, full-bodied and real, as it should be!

'The book is second only to the wheel as the best piece of technology human beings have ever invented. A book symbolises the whole intellectual history of mankind; it's the greatest weapon ever devised in the war against stupidity.' Phillp Pullman

‘A man needs a little madness or he never dares to cut the rope and be free.’ Zorba the Greek

‘Civilization is thin ... desperately thin, a veneer like a single coat of paint, but it is all we have between us and the darkness.’ Anne Perry, No Graves as Yet

'Loneliness does not come from having no people around one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.' Carl Jung

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Old 09-05-2012, 07:38 AM   #2238
Kitschshaman
hanged man of the tarot

Quote:
Lol, you can appreciate without lust I imagine... But I will take your lust any day
Oh but it's so much more fun with you appreciate with lust .. or would that be lust with appreciation? ... potayto, potahto.... <eg>

Old 09-05-2012, 07:43 AM   #2239
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodylee View Post

Good for you!!! (& hubby of course.)

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 09-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #2240
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

Quote:
wonderful new profile picture...that has my attention. I always encourage MrsK to wear low cut tops...

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259

Old 09-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #2241
kwmurf2000
Really Experienced

Quote:

Very well appreciated, indeed! I'm sure I would have been one of those at the party who could not take their eyes off your beautiful breasts! It's nice to see someone as hot as you be so comfortable with showing it off.

Thank you for sharing the dress with us.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #2242
livin1971
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yes it does very much so

Check me out of Fet Life CMB1971

Old 09-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #2243
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaCherie View Post
Mind if I *bump* here....I could use a little curvy appreciation in my life
Curvy is appreciated........Oh my yes it is.......have you ever posted an image of your self for appreciation's sake.......*slap* me if I missed it by chance.......

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Old 09-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #2244
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Last edited by chargergirl : 09-05-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Old 09-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #2245
hockeefan
Really Experienced

Quote:
*giggle*

Glad you like it...
Wow TC... have to say your profile pic and your quote " curvy girls bump harder "......mmmmmm...my imagination is churning for you..... whew !! Have a great day.

Old 09-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #2246
Rolando2
A Very Nice Dirty Old Man

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by chargergirl : 09-05-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Old 09-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #2247
TaCherie
Really Experienced

Quote:
A few curves for you...

Attachment 1147339

Attachment 1147341

Oh, don't mind me....I'm just gonna curl up in that cleavage and hang out for a while

Old 09-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #2248
FarmerTan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yes... very duly noted..... *peeks again*

Old 09-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #2249
LongDrySpell
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh, don't mind me....I'm just gonna curl up in that cleavage and hang out for a while
It's funny you should say that... my sister swears that my chest is the most comfortable pillow ever. At family gatherings the crying babies always get dumped on my chest, they're asleep in minutes. Never fails.

Of course, they're good for other things, too...

BTW, you have the cutest freckles EVER.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #2250
TaCherie
Really Experienced

Quote:
It's funny you should say that... my sister swears that my chest is the most comfortable pillow ever. At family gatherings the crying babies always get dumped on my chest, they're asleep in minutes. Never fails.

Of course, they're good for other things, too...

BTW, you have the cutest freckles EVER.
*Blushes*

Oh? Most comfortable ever? Hmm...

And what other things are they good for?

Closed Thread