Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 06-22-2012, 12:23 AM   #76
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by haurni View Post
I had my first anal intercourse as recipient a couple of weeks ago. My girlfriend fucked me in the ass with a strap-on, my legs up in the air, and it made me so hard to feel it inside me. I've done myself with a dildo (pictures at the link in my profile! ) but this was my first time with another person. If we could find another guy I know she'd love to see some MM action in amongst the MMF - I like sucking cock and I'd love to have a man inside me too.
I'd love to help you and your wife out.

Old 06-22-2012, 12:25 AM   #77
SeatWarmer
Really Experienced

Location: Hopefully either wrapped around or wrapped in something comfy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimjob69 View Post
I'd love to help you and your wife out.
I'd imagine there are many men wanting your help right about now. <3

Old 06-22-2012, 12:52 AM   #78
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beingtrue2me View Post
I would love to try a strapon with a man but have never been with one that wouldn't freak out at the sight. I have played with a feeldoe with a couple of g/f's but think it would be hot to find a guy that would let me try it with him.

I am always open to doing this with you. Still interested and still relatively close. Mmmmm the thougfhts in my head.

CF

Old 06-22-2012, 12:59 AM   #79
beingtrue2me
Literotica Guru

I thought we had chatted since I moved. I left virginia some time ago and started over in charlotte nc.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #80
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!

Quote:
I thought we had chatted since I moved. I left virginia some time ago and started over in charlotte nc.

Oh we have....NC is not far from where I live. Compared to most people on LIT we are practically rubbing elbows. Lol

I am still game if u are. I have some free time in early July....

CF

Old 06-22-2012, 03:51 AM   #81
Eliphaz
Really Experienced

A feeldoe can definitely be made to work with a guy. It takes some experimentation, but that part is fun too... A gf and I spent quite a bit of time playing with one at one point and once we got the hang of it she had no trouble fucking me with it...

Also, if you're into it, i'm told the visual of a guy sucking it while you're wearing it is pretty nice.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #82
escriterra
Experienced

Does this toy work for F2M strapon play?

Indeed, the feeldoe is a delightful, inventive, and very sexy toy. It is not only possible, but incredibly arousing for a lady to provide intense pleasure to her man, and herself, as she uses a feeldoe to penetrate him while enjoying the clit and G-spot sensations that can drive her wild in the process.

True, it does take some practice, and the extreme arousal of engaging in the act can make it difficult to keep things seated properly and not in danger of slipping out due to the lady's wetness, but a harness can solve that issue nicely.

As for the visual of a woman wearing one --- the sexy, upthrust shaft broadcasting her ability to take her man, to penetrate him as she makes love to him . . . well, that can without doubt arouse a guy enough to drop to his knees and-

But perhaps you may enjoy Sherrie Mathison's (http://www.literotica.com/s/a-colleg...iscovery-ch-03) or Chloe Burrell's (http://www.literotica.com/s/dr-chloe...sex-researcher) discoveries about the pleasures of using a feeldoe. As ladies who discover the intense sexual pleasure that using the lovely, V-shaped toy can give their men --- and themselves --- perhaps their tales can prompt lusty ladies in real life to try the same thing.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:21 AM   #83
ohiorobert
Experienced

strap on

I had a lady friend use a strap on on me and i have to say i loved it and every time we got together when i came to her home she always answered the door wearing her strap on and butt naked,sometimes we didn't even make it to the bedroom,she would fuck me by the front door and believe me i always shot my load without even touching my cock,and i miss that so much now because she moved away.....

Old 06-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #84
Gr82tryit
Really Experienced

Qwerty

Last edited by Gr82tryit : 05-31-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #85
mattastic100
Really Experienced

male to female strapon.

i am male and have used a strap on on a female. (forced to before I had a vesectomy, wife didn't want to get pregnant) I have a hallowed out one which I can't only put my penis in when it is limp with some lube. during sex i do get hard but I don't have any sensation. I had asked my wife about switching but she dosn't like the idea and will not try it.

But I must warn that when looking for one, make sure you get a soft forgiving one. Ours is very hard and ridged and can be very painful if you get ruff.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:53 AM   #86
sweet_lusciousdesire
Literotica Guru

It would be wild

I would love to know what it feels like. When I think about it I feel a wild surge of power and yes it's a total turn on. Getting eatin afterward non stop would feel amazing. Now that sounds like a very fun afternoon. Yousssa!

Old 06-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #87
bad_dave
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantpegging View Post
so a feeldoe would work with a guy? have you tried it? what about a realdoe?

i've been considering getting one to replace the strap-on, but i wasn't sure if it would work. there seems to be a lot of work for the female to wield a feeldoe comparing to a strap-on.
I have been repeatedly fucked with a feeldoe and it feels amazing, it is more work for the women as it can tend to come out especially as she gets wetter.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:38 PM   #88
monkeyman057
Really Experienced

I found the feeldoe to be a bit too rigid. Also, there's a flash line from the mold used in the manufacturing process - a tiny line of silicone that runs the length of the feeldoe, top and bottom that can chafe a bit. It could probably be removed with a careful hand and a razor blade, but you'd think they would watch out for things like that considering that this item is designed for insertion into very sensitive, intimate places. My wife looks incredible wearing it, but it's been my experience that a traditional harness with a softer dildo is more pleasurable.

We bought the feeldoe first because my wife was a little put off by the idea of wearing a harness. As it turns out the harness is more comfortable for her during longer sessions and she still looks insanely hot in it.

There are still times that we use the feeldoe - it has a very pleasant shape and she puts the harness on over it to hold it in - but it's not our go-to for pegging play.

Cheers! Have fun and be safe!

Old 06-23-2012, 07:01 AM   #89
Gr82tryit
Really Experienced

Red face

Qwerty

Last edited by Gr82tryit : 05-31-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Old 06-23-2012, 11:45 AM   #90
ncm50
Literotica Guru

strapon

Quote:
I would love to try a strapon with a man but have never been with one that wouldn't freak out at the sight. I have played with a feeldoe with a couple of g/f's but think it would be hot to find a guy that would let me try it with him.
never tried it, but I am intrigued by it...............would love to try

Old 06-24-2012, 11:42 PM   #91
Gr82tryit
Really Experienced

Qwerty

Last edited by Gr82tryit : 05-31-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Old 06-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #92
Gr82tryit
Really Experienced

Qwerty

Last edited by Gr82tryit : 05-31-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Old 06-27-2012, 01:40 AM   #93
Pj2424143
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SactoRN View Post
This is a very sexy - erotic thread!
I couldn't agree more

Old 07-15-2012, 06:46 AM   #95
adambom
Really Experienced

Wink Go west

Quote:
Hope you'll move out west & try it with me!

Old 07-15-2012, 06:57 AM   #96
Benedict_Arnold

I'd try most things once within reason but not this lol! oh nooooooooooooooo.

Each to their own though.

Old 07-15-2012, 07:35 AM   #97
bad_dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
Nice!

Old 07-15-2012, 12:21 PM   #98
Chocochipnips
Experienced

I love when a man can be open enough to let his lady explore his body like this, it takes alot of courage to open like that. I have a few straps that i use, i used to my ex all the time. He knew what i liked and how i liked it, we would have several days were he was the submissive woman and i was the man. I would wear my strap almost all day and he never knew when or what he would do. ahhhh

Old 07-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #99
EbonyPrincess19
Really Experienced

I have always wanted to fuck a guy with a dildo.
When I first started seeing my boyfriend, he would let me finger his ass but he doesn't anymore.
Just another thing to put in the fantasy's to do closet.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #100
elsaparker

The sight of looking down my boobs and seeing a strap on , turns me on.