Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 04-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #26
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1newguy View Post
Thought I would start a thread based on a post I made in the surprise turn on thread. I also made this post in BDSM just to figure out where this fetish fits and to see what kind of feedback I get. I don't know if you are suppose to do such things but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I've been lurking around here for a few years now and have always enjoyed the amateur pics and the stories. Usually wife sharing, erotic couplings etc. I'm a huge fan of doggystyle sex and love to eat pussy, the wetter the better. In fact as is often the way of life, my wife doesn't like her pussy eaten as much as I like to eat it. She is good for one orgasm and then wants nothing to do with it while I just want to keep going, without a doubt it is my favorite part of sex. Anyway last week I was kind of surfing the site and ended up in fetish stories. I read a couple by escriterra. The stories were about strapon sex and pussy eating in less of a BDSM context than I had previously imagined. I was riveted, my hands are sweaty just thinking about it. There is a story where the girl uses a feeldoe strapless double dildo for fucking her boyfriend up the ass...amazing. I've masturbated and experimented with ass play as I've read that story about 4 times in the last week. I don't know what it says about how I've been imagining doggystyle sex( where I truly wanted to be in the act) but I feel like I'm looking down the rabbit hole. I've been on the feeldoe site numerous times now. I just want to buy one and then search until I can find a woman who will use it with me and let me eat her pussy with abandon. I find myself surfing the Lit personals and other web sites looking for women who are into the same thing. It is like an awakening. Total surprise. I'm not sure what is happening but I want to explore this feeling.
Go with it. You'll love the feeling

Old 04-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #27
VanessaVixen
Really Experienced

Some thoughts

I just want to reiterate what some of the other posters have said about strapon play not necessarily being D/s play. It totally can be, just as a guy fucking a woman in the ass can be, but it doesn't have to have a dom/sub vibe to it any more than any other type of play.

I think one reason it's associated with that is the fact that it can take a lot of trust sometimes for a man to allow himself to be fucked that way. For straight men who have never been on the receiving end of anal sex, it's a completely new experience in several different ways, and the fact that the woman with the strapon is so often the one doing the moving (as opposed to PIV sex where the man more often does the moving) can make a guy feel like he's no longer in control.

But that feeling isn't universal, and even with that feeling your strapon experience doesn't have to have D/s overtones unless you want it to. Strapon sex can be just as loving, gentle, etc., as any other kind of sex. Don't be turned away from exploring just because you're not interested in subbing (or domming). Many couples just use it as another way to be intimate.

A couple more things, to anyone who's thinking of trying this - don't try to do too much too fast. Take your time working up to larger toys, make sure you're comfortable with gentler sex before you try to do it really rough, and clean your toys thoroughly before each use, even if you use a condom. There are some great threads around here about strapons - read them!

So, there are some thoughts from a lady who loves strapon play. They may be worth what they cost, but that's for you to judge.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #28
TheLM
Drew

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanessaVixen View Post
I just want to reiterate what some of the other posters have said about strapon play not necessarily being D/s play. It totally can be, just as a guy fucking a woman in the ass can be, but it doesn't have to have a dom/sub vibe to it any more than any other type of play.

I think one reason it's associated with that is the fact that it can take a lot of trust sometimes for a man to allow himself to be fucked that way. For straight men who have never been on the receiving end of anal sex, it's a completely new experience in several different ways, and the fact that the woman with the strapon is so often the one doing the moving (as opposed to PIV sex where the man more often does the moving) can make a guy feel like he's no longer in control.

But that feeling isn't universal, and even with that feeling your strapon experience doesn't have to have D/s overtones unless you want it to. Strapon sex can be just as loving, gentle, etc., as any other kind of sex. Don't be turned away from exploring just because you're not interested in subbing (or domming). Many couples just use it as another way to be intimate.

A couple more things, to anyone who's thinking of trying this - don't try to do too much too fast. Take your time working up to larger toys, make sure you're comfortable with gentler sex before you try to do it really rough, and clean your toys thoroughly before each use, even if you use a condom. There are some great threads around here about strapons - read them!

So, there are some thoughts from a lady who loves strapon play. They may be worth what they cost, but that's for you to judge.
Female topping is soooo erotic when it's more on the lovemaking side as opposed to the grunt-and-fuck side.... Both are fun and have their place, but I feel what you are conveying.

*Thanks for reading! 1,000...5,000...10,000...17,000... 20,000 horny readers and counting!*

Pictures of my body

Old 04-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #29
PleasePeesMe

Vanessa Vixen

you are wise beyond your years. I agree with everything you say. My wife loves anal, but I haven't asked her to fuck me yet, because I'm not totally sure I want her to. But as I've said before, I would love to see her wearing a strap-on. Visually, it would be such a turn on, I may not need anything else!!!

Old 04-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #30
blade_rocknut
Literotica Guru

Don't be skeeered.

It *is* everything it's cracked up to be...and so is the Feeldoe. Though the Feeldoe may be a bit stiff for some people's tastes, it's obviously well made of extremely slick silicone. Though ours gets nowhere near enough use, the price will be the last thing on your mind when it's lubed up and in action!

Old 06-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #31
Gr82tryit
Really Experienced

Qwerty

Last edited by Gr82tryit : 05-31-2013 at 07:53 AM.

Old 06-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #32
herotica
Virgin

Not an Advert - alternative strapless strapon in UK is called 'bend over boyfriend' or 'bend over darling' for the vibrating one, these also come 'veined' for extra sensation and are a third of the price. Had one for several years and is fantastic.

Like others here We are not into BDSM or demeaning play in anyway. Our play has developed over our married life and we enjoy full on bed sex. I as a man have always been interested in anal sex with her arse and now only as a treat throughout the year, though rimming her is almost all the time, which she absolutely adores.

I have always been anally interested and am not gay, though enjoy the sensations derived from arse play, remebering that everything 'down there, front to back' is connected and highly sensitive, especially when bald - yes men get that hair off like we ask of our ladies!!

For us 'bend me over and do me' didnt happen, though our progression to full on penetrative strapon dildo sex was a wonderful exploration of bodies, mine wanting the feel of being explored, stretched and penetrated which came from our own loving and caring exploration of each other over several years.
It adds a little spice when the wife has put on some of her wonderful lingerie, stockings and looks dressed to kill - then stripping her to find the is wearing the strapless strapon and wants to pleasure me for a night rather than me to her.
Summer is here and she has already suggested that I go nude in the garden to get a tan, but she wants me to wear a 2 inch butt plug as well and then sit and watch what happens!!

To my delight my lovely lady was exploring me earier in the year and slipped fingers into me rather than any of our toys, over the course of a gentle hour of sexing up and lube, she inserted four fingers, her thumb and then with a nod from me she pushed and I accepted her hand to just past her wrist. Hope you dont mind me adding this part as its probably for another section, but we wanted to share how far we have come in our play with each other

Old 06-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #33
whisperinginthegrass
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyann View Post
???

Was on that site and could not find pictures.
This is a very interesting thread. I have never heard of one of these. It does seem to be more pleasurable for both parties. I have on occasion been overcome with the desire to experience this.

Love your pic and imagine you wearing a feeldoe. ohhh yes.. a pleasant image indeed. and Mich is a wonderful place to live

Old 06-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #34
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

I have a different brand, called "Share" but I think the feeldoe has a better design, with a hump along the "saddle" for her clit. Also, women say that a vibrating version of any brand feels more "alive" and it seems a little bit more like she can feel where she's going. I might actually try to bore a hole into mine!

Someone said-- don't remember if it was here or elsewhere, but men can wear them too, for DP. Your butt really isn't that much further back than her pussy after all... Although, what do you do with your ballsack, I wonder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongMaster7 View Post
Most of the video clips I have found are of women insulting or humiliating the man as they fuck him. This is not quite my cup of tea.
I hate that shit, personally. I'm with you-- I won't watch those, they don't do a thing for me.
Quote:
The one thing that is missing from the few clips that I do find erotic is a satisfactory conclusion. Obviously the woman's fake cock can't cum. Sometimes the woman will jerk the man off as she is fucking him. This works for me.
You might like my pegging story "When Petey Met Yuri" (not on lit, and includes a wee bit of SM play)

Click here to find out about "The Beautiful Dildo Project"

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 06-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #35
jimbotjones
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubotaman View Post
anybody find a generic feeldoe anywhere that might be a little cheaper - most prices are fairly high
A Feeldoe is absolutely fantastic! Of all the varied toys that my beautiful fiancee has pleasured my behind with, the Feeldoe is the best. We bought a vibrating Feeldoe stout (because I'm a big slut) and the first time we used it, she had it on and I rode her until she came, then I came all over her beautiful breasts. Then another time, we were getting frisky and she told me she wanted to see me suck a cock, so I got the Feeldoe out and put it in her. I gave her head for a good while, and rimmed her ass while I inserted some beads. It got her so wound up, she pushed me face down to the floor and pounded me hard. Nothing beats it! Even having a real cock is not as good, because it's not HER fucking me.

Old 06-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #36
Gr82tryit
Really Experienced

Qwerty

Last edited by Gr82tryit : 05-31-2013 at 07:53 AM.

Old 06-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #37
bad_dave
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr82tryit View Post
I saw this one in the playground

I think this a feeldoe, anyone confirm.
I think this is a hot pic.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...t6uo1_1280.jpg
Yes it is! (looks like the model we have)
Yes it is!

Old 06-13-2012, 09:07 PM   #38
Josiyummi
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotica View Post
Not an Advert - alternative strapless strapon in UK is called 'bend over boyfriend' or 'bend over darling' for the vibrating one, these also come 'veined' for extra sensation and are a third of the price. Had one for several years and is fantastic.

Like others here We are not into BDSM or demeaning play in anyway. Our play has developed over our married life and we enjoy full on bed sex. I as a man have always been interested in anal sex with her arse and now only as a treat throughout the year, though rimming her is almost all the time, which she absolutely adores.

I have always been anally interested and am not gay, though enjoy the sensations derived from arse play, remebering that everything 'down there, front to back' is connected and highly sensitive, especially when bald - yes men get that hair off like we ask of our ladies!!

For us 'bend me over and do me' didnt happen, though our progression to full on penetrative strapon dildo sex was a wonderful exploration of bodies, mine wanting the feel of being explored, stretched and penetrated which came from our own loving and caring exploration of each other over several years.
It adds a little spice when the wife has put on some of her wonderful lingerie, stockings and looks dressed to kill - then stripping her to find the is wearing the strapless strapon and wants to pleasure me for a night rather than me to her.
Summer is here and she has already suggested that I go nude in the garden to get a tan, but she wants me to wear a 2 inch butt plug as well and then sit and watch what happens!!

To my delight my lovely lady was exploring me earier in the year and slipped fingers into me rather than any of our toys, over the course of a gentle hour of sexing up and lube, she inserted four fingers, her thumb and then with a nod from me she pushed and I accepted her hand to just past her wrist. Hope you dont mind me adding this part as its probably for another section, but we wanted to share how far we have come in our play with each other
I believe that is true love.

Old 06-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #39
Gr82tryit
Really Experienced

Qwerty

Last edited by Gr82tryit : 05-31-2013 at 07:54 AM.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #40
mike_always_horny
Literotica Guru

Ugh, I could absolutely use to be fucked in the ass right now by a beautiful, forceful woman. Lying on my back, knees apart and up against my chest. Your hands on my thighs, pushing them back. Pushing your hard fake cock into my well-lubed ass. Grinning slyly at me as you send shivers up my body.

"Ohhhh, that's the spot, that's the SPOT!"

Old 06-17-2012, 02:55 AM   #41
Semler
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_always_horny View Post
Ugh, I could absolutely use to be fucked in the ass right now by a beautiful, forceful woman. Lying on my back, knees apart and up against my chest. Your hands on my thighs, pushing them back. Pushing your hard fake cock into my well-lubed ass. Grinning slyly at me as you send shivers up my body.

"Ohhhh, that's the spot, that's the SPOT!"

Now I also want it!

My Tumblr user-69.tumblr.com

Old 06-17-2012, 11:31 AM   #42
haurni
Literotica Guru

I had my first anal intercourse as recipient a couple of weeks ago. My girlfriend fucked me in the ass with a strap-on, my legs up in the air, and it made me so hard to feel it inside me. I've done myself with a dildo (pictures at the link in my profile! ) but this was my first time with another person. If we could find another guy I know she'd love to see some MM action in amongst the MMF - I like sucking cock and I'd love to have a man inside me too.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #43
SweetGasps
Really Experienced

Pegging and the girls who love giving it. I should put that in a sig. Or a bumper sticker.

Old 06-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #44
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Would love to have a woman do this to me.

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."

Old 06-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #45
jhenry922
Really Experienced

My wife and I enjoy sex but my drives are higher than hers most days.

Our toys run the gamut from small butt plugs to "harnessable" dildoes.

I got a Share toy (a larger version of Feeldoes) but so far shes only used it in me a few times in the years we've had it

Most times its just me and a toy or her and her fingers.

Old 06-17-2012, 07:57 PM   #46
Gratal
Virgin

I've always been facinated with being fucked in the ass and sucking on a cock. Although I don't really know if I'm bi as I don't generally find men attractive. May have to get one of these and play.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:16 PM   #47
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru

My first wife used to do me in the ass. Loved it.

Old 06-17-2012, 09:52 PM   #48
kellieanne
Literotica Guru

although I am more of a sub type I would attempt this for sure

Old 06-18-2012, 12:12 AM   #49
Sciwi
Audiophile

getting pegged is a huge fantasy for me right now.

This is my tumblr

Old 06-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #50
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciwi View Post
getting pegged is a huge fantasy for me right now.
Cum here...I'll peg you.