Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #51
RedButterflySlut
Really Experienced
 
RedButterflySlut's Avatar
 
RedButterflySlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The woods, friends with nymphs
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCanuck00 View Post
Love the new pictures and can't wait for the continuation of the story….
Thankyou <3 I'm trying to write more, this next part is giving me difficulty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan00 View Post
This might be my new favorite Lit pic of all-time .... I'm mesmerized by the perfection I'm seeing.
Wow, that's high praise indeed. There's a lot of perfect bodies on Lit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistingEther View Post
*Loses breath*

Dear god, yours is an ass to die for ...
Oh no! Breathe! Asphyxiation isn't good for the body! But I appreciate the compliment <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasinfi View Post
I wanna explore your body.
Thankyou?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfrito1 View Post
Deliscious Lips and luv the chain an beautiful ass as well
Very Sexy
<3 I have absolutely no idea where that chain came from, it was sitting in my art drawer. Very weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfrito1 View Post
Awesome but also wish i coulda joined u in that shower
Hehe, I do like having company in the shower. Makes getting clean more exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey1965 View Post
I refer to my earlier comment about your lips!
Your ass is so spankable, please use me for pointless,meaningless sex
Story given love and worth the read
Hehe, thankyou. I'll keep that in mind.
I really appreciated your comment, especially the 'things we do for love' bit. It fits. I would have done anything.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2012, 11:22 AM   #52
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 11,909
RedButterflySlut-Both story and pictures are hot!!!!!!
__________________
]Proud & Happy Daddy to a beautiful, sexy Babygirl: Miss Cassidy!!!

"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #53
seamus221
Literotica Guru
 
seamus221's Avatar
 
seamus221 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: sligthly outta phase
Posts: 2,973
Your pics just prove why the skinny bitches hate the thick/real size women!
Your eating,fucking or enjoying life while their at the gym,the beauty parlor and smiling while wanting a pound of m&m's and wishing they had curves!
The boob grab with the lips pic......art,porn and just a hugh turn on!
ZZ top need to do a new song called she got LIP'!
__________________
Let the panties hit the floor, Let the panties hit the floor ::
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #54
Bamaray
Literotica Guru
 
Bamaray is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 712
Talking Yesssssss!!!!

You are so fucking HOT!!!!!!!!! What an amazing body and you are simply gorgeous!!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #55
RedButterflySlut
Really Experienced
 
RedButterflySlut's Avatar
 
RedButterflySlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The woods, friends with nymphs
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaray View Post
You are so fucking HOT!!!!!!!!! What an amazing body and you are simply gorgeous!!!!
Hehe, why thankyou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus221 View Post
Your pics just prove why the skinny bitches hate the thick/real size women!
Your eating,fucking or enjoying life while their at the gym,the beauty parlor and smiling while wanting a pound of m&m's and wishing they had curves!
The boob grab with the lips pic......art,porn and just a hugh turn on!
ZZ top need to do a new song called she got LIP'!
Haha, I've been working hard at losing weight for the past four weeks. I'm not a fan of being a thick woman, so I'm trying to change that. So far I'm down fifteen pounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
RedButterflySlut-Both story and pictures are hot!!!!!!
Thankyou!! <3 Is your name referring to the piercing? The next part I'm writing involves one -lol-
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2012, 12:55 PM   #56
seamus221
Literotica Guru
 
seamus221's Avatar
 
seamus221 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: sligthly outta phase
Posts: 2,973
Foot in mouth!
I do like a thick girl, but I like a happy healthy one more!
I think you know whats a good size for you .

So please don't send out the bears to beta me down!!
__________________
Let the panties hit the floor, Let the panties hit the floor ::

Last edited by seamus221 : 04-14-2012 at 02:10 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2012, 02:23 PM   #57
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 11,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedButterflySlut View Post
Hehe, why thankyou.


Haha, I've been working hard at losing weight for the past four weeks. I'm not a fan of being a thick woman, so I'm trying to change that. So far I'm down fifteen pounds.



Thankyou!! <3 Is your name referring to the piercing? The next part I'm writing involves one -lol-
Yes it does, I had one for 14 years, then it started "dissolving" I just got rid ot if.
__________________
]Proud & Happy Daddy to a beautiful, sexy Babygirl: Miss Cassidy!!!

"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #58
RedButterflySlut
Really Experienced
 
RedButterflySlut's Avatar
 
RedButterflySlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The woods, friends with nymphs
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Yes it does, I had one for 14 years, then it started "dissolving" I just got rid ot if.
I've heard of that happening, sounds rather disconcerting D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus221 View Post
Foot in mouth!
I do like a thick girl, but I like a happy healthy one more!
I think you know whats a good size for you .

So please don't send out the bears to beta me down!!
Haha, you're fine. I just have a goal I'm working towards, nothing wrong with liking thick girls.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #59
thomasinfi
Literotica Guru
 
thomasinfi's Avatar
 
thomasinfi is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Finland!
Posts: 3,296
Yes, I wanna run my tongue all over your body. Followed my my hands. And finally my cock.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 08:26 AM   #60
frank1970
Literotica Guru
 
frank1970's Avatar
 
frank1970 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,562
You have to have the sexiest AV on lit! Your lips are so damn SEXXXY!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #61
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 11,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedButterflySlut View Post
I've heard of that happening, sounds rather disconcerting D:



Haha, you're fine. I just have a goal I'm working towards, nothing wrong with liking thick girls.
Love the new AV RBS. Good luck reaching your goal, I'm down 30lbs. Want to Lose more. Yes the the "natural process" ate it away, plus it cuuaght everything but money/women.
__________________
]Proud & Happy Daddy to a beautiful, sexy Babygirl: Miss Cassidy!!!

"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #62
Chaos5588
Really Really Experienced
 
Chaos5588's Avatar
 
Chaos5588 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 452
Loving the new AV pic there RBS. Something so sensual about your lips, drives men wild.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #63
sensyngman
Literotica Guru
 
sensyngman's Avatar
 
sensyngman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedButterflySlut View Post
Here's a few new pictures, and a reminder to check out my story! It could use some love.

http://www.literotica.com/s/jays-slut-ch-01
http://www.literotica.com/s/jays-slut-ch-02

Be kind with these new pictures, I'm a bit nervous.
Wow... May I please enter....?


xxx
Tyler
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 06:28 PM   #64
DreamStation
Literotica Guru
 
DreamStation's Avatar
 
DreamStation is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The shadows
Posts: 518
I'm trying to remember a quote from Oblongs that just seems to fit so well.

"Dear God,

I know we don't talk much, but let's face it, you know owe me! My life sucks. So how about you and I settle up and you give me this, or otherwise come Monday, Satan's got a new Cabana-boy!"

Also great story! I have read Chapter 1 and looking forward to Chapter 2!
__________________
"... there can be no good without evil. No love without hate. No Heaven without Hell. No light without darkness.

The harmony of the Universe depends upon an eternal balance. Out of the struggle to maintain this balance comes the birth of Legends.”

Legend, 1985
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #65
Toolbarnacle
Experienced
 
Toolbarnacle is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 78
Love the pics. A gorgeous girl with gorgeous eyes and other amazing assests!!
__________________
The only thing Ill ever ask of you is..... Gotta promise not to stop when I say when
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #66
RedButterflySlut
Really Experienced
 
RedButterflySlut's Avatar
 
RedButterflySlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The woods, friends with nymphs
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbarnacle View Post
Love the pics. A gorgeous girl with gorgeous eyes and other amazing assests!!
Thankyou for the comment I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamStation View Post
I'm trying to remember a quote from Oblongs that just seems to fit so well.

"Dear God,

I know we don't talk much, but let's face it, you know owe me! My life sucks. So how about you and I settle up and you give me this, or otherwise come Monday, Satan's got a new Cabana-boy!"

Also great story! I have read Chapter 1 and looking forward to Chapter 2!
I love the Oblongs. I haven't watched them in so long.

Chapter two is already up, http://www.literotica.com/s/jays-slut-ch-02

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensyngman View Post
Wow... May I please enter....?


xxx
Tyler
Hehe, maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos5588 View Post
Loving the new AV pic there RBS. Something so sensual about your lips, drives men wild.
Thankyou <3 Makes me feel powerful when you say it like that -lol-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Love the new AV RBS. Good luck reaching your goal, I'm down 30lbs. Want to Lose more. Yes the the "natural process" ate it away, plus it cuuaght everything but money/women.
Maybe we can be workout buddies! I could use a little motivation -lol-

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank1970 View Post
You have to have the sexiest AV on lit! Your lips are so damn SEXXXY!
Thankyou! <3 Never underestimate the power of a good lipgloss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasinfi View Post
Yes, I wanna run my tongue all over your body. Followed my my hands. And finally my cock.
Hehe, I like that line of thinking.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 03:10 PM   #67
chuckfrito1
Really Really Experienced
 
chuckfrito1's Avatar
 
chuckfrito1 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: southeast usa
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedButterflySlut View Post
Thankyou <3 I'm trying to write more, this next part is giving me difficulty.



Wow, that's high praise indeed. There's a lot of perfect bodies on Lit.



Oh no! Breathe! Asphyxiation isn't good for the body! But I appreciate the compliment <3 <3



Thankyou?


<3 I have absolutely no idea where that chain came from, it was sitting in my art drawer. Very weird.


Hehe, I do like having company in the shower. Makes getting clean more exciting.



Hehe, thankyou. I'll keep that in mind.
I really appreciated your comment, especially the 'things we do for love' bit. It fits. I would have done anything.
Nothing sexier than showering with your partner, OMG
such intimacy which certainly can lead wherever you like it.....
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 07:49 PM   #68
thomasinfi
Literotica Guru
 
thomasinfi's Avatar
 
thomasinfi is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Finland!
Posts: 3,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedButterflySlut View Post
Hehe, I like that line of thinking.
Just the thinking? Not the actual thing?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #69
RedButterflySlut
Really Experienced
 
RedButterflySlut's Avatar
 
RedButterflySlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The woods, friends with nymphs
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasinfi View Post
Just the thinking? Not the actual thing?
Haha, don't put words in my mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfrito1 View Post
Nothing sexier than showering with your partner, OMG
such intimacy which certainly can lead wherever you like it.....
I agree, I love having sex in the shower. And in the pool. And in a lake.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #70
thomasinfi
Literotica Guru
 
thomasinfi's Avatar
 
thomasinfi is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Finland!
Posts: 3,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedButterflySlut View Post
Haha, don't put words in my mouth
You want some other thing there?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #71
dman4887
Really Really Experienced
 
dman4887's Avatar
 
dman4887 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedButterflySlut View Post

I agree, I love having sex in the shower. And in the pool. And in a lake.
I personally prefer in a hot tub! I love your pictures, by the way, you have a gorgeous body.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 08:56 PM   #72
RedButterflySlut
Really Experienced
 
RedButterflySlut's Avatar
 
RedButterflySlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The woods, friends with nymphs
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman4887 View Post
I personally prefer in a hot tub! I love your pictures, by the way, you have a gorgeous body.
Never done it in a hot tub, haven't been in one in years! Sounds like fun though.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #73
dman4887
Really Really Experienced
 
dman4887's Avatar
 
dman4887 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 321
It's awesome! The jets that are placed in random places, the different heights of the seats available, the bubbles hiding what's going on under the water. (if you need discretion)
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #74
mgisobj
Literotica Guru
 
mgisobj is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Charlotte NC (near Ballentyne)
Posts: 1,413
LOVE the pics!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 11:57 PM   #75
Hook01
Virgin
 
Hook01 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 14
Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous! And I read your stories, you have wonderful craft and descriptions. I give mad props on writing ability.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.