Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 12-11-2016, 07:34 AM   #1
cuck72
Really Experienced

Do you roleplay cuckold fantasies?

We're an older couple wife 62 I'm 64. My wife knows I'm always fantasizing about other men fucking her. I make comments in bed about her being a slut wife. We did have a hot 3sum with this guy I worked with years ago. We got together like 10 times over like a year. WOW! I loved watching him fuck my wife . Her sucking him while I fucked her doggy. Then my wife got pregnant with OUR son, and it ended, then we moved . Now we just roleplay as older kinky grandparents .

I LOVE! my wife treating me like a pathetic old cuckold husband when we fantasize. One is, she tells me to get on my knees next to the bed. She will masturbate in bed telling me about some younger guy with a big rock hard cock fucking her, as I masturbate on my knees. Then she will say " think of his young friend standing in front of you, suck him cuckboy." OH I get ready to cum so fast. My wife thinking of me sucking a hard young mans cock as she's being fucked by another young guy in our bed.

My wife yells me " you better cum in your undies, NOT on our floor." OMG I watch her orgasm , legs spread wide, moaning to her lover , sometimes it's one of our sons friends. Then I pull up my undies up fast and cum in them . Then she'll have me take them off, get back on my knees and lick my cum out of them. She'll say think of that other guys cum you just sucked from his cock. Then you can think of cleaning the guy that just fucked me as his other friend fucks me.

Does your wife or GF let you sniff her dirty soiled panties. Sometimes my wife will throw her smelly panties at me and say " you can beat off sniffing my pussy , that's what kind of cuckold you are. You only get my panties to sniff, and can lick me clean, my lover get to fuck me." She says this because we haven't had intercourse in like 3 years. Only oral.
I'm a submissive Bi cum cleaning cuckold bitch husband , who Has a small dick . To my wife it's a little boys dick, she loves telling me this . I'm always thinking of other men fucking my wife and making me their laughed at clean up bitch . Love chatting with much younger men that fantasies about a mature older mom slut.

Old 12-18-2016, 11:39 AM   #2
Spartygrl13

Last edited by Spartygrl13 : 02-03-2017 at 06:40 AM.

Old 12-18-2016, 02:08 PM   #3
AZsurfer35
Virgin

I've said it before, but my ex wife had the hottest fantasy of watching me with other women.

During sex she would often start fantasizing about me with our "library girl" as we called her. She would be invited to watch us fuck as we pretended she was in the dark corner of the room silently observing. As we put on our show my ex would describe how the library girl would bite her lip and slide her hand down her panties while she wiggled and writhed, her jealousy growing. My ex would taunt me and ask if I liked her watching and probe how badly I wanted to fuck her. I'd act stoic until I broke down under fantasy and was practically begging for a turn at her. Then my wife would instruct the girl to come over and she'd undress her for me to fuck while I watched. After the girl was exposed my wife would offer her to me while she would take up the position in the corner and watch. At this point she expected me to fuck her like she was the library girl so I'd get rougher and more forceful which made her crazy.

Once me and the library girl were fully engaged my wife would describe how she'd leave the room and give us ten minutes all to ourselves to do anything we wanted as she could only listen through the door. At this point it was my turn to take over and describe in the sexiest details how I would fuck the library girl's tight little asshole, make her sit on my face, suck my balls, and make her cum hard from my married cock. This would all drive my wife over the edge and multiple times she exclaimed this was her biggest fantasy. To listen to me with another woman. This always threw me off as in real life she was always jealous and insecure, often accusing me of scoping out other girls when we went out. But I knew she would often masturbate to thoughts of me with other women though so who knows what really goes on in a woman's mind?

Eventually in the fantasy my wife would come back in and join in at which point the fantasy devolved into normal threesome stuff. Each of us suckling my wife's tits, going back and forth between pussies while they 69'd, shared blowjobs, both of us riding the library girl etc. Still hot don't get me wrong, but the angle of her encouraging me to fuck another woman always made me stiff as a rock and helped inflate my ego which was nice. Though my wife was gifted with a hot body, she was terribly insecure and would never ever go through with this fantasy in real life which is a shame as I could tell it was something she desired on a deep and repressed level.

Now that our marriage is over and I'm a free man again, one of MY biggest fantasies is to send the ex some pictures of me really fucking a hot piece of ass. Turn the tables on her and give her what she really wanted after all these years and see how she reacts. Maybe I might.

Last edited by AZsurfer35 : 12-18-2016 at 03:05 PM.

Old 12-18-2016, 02:12 PM   #4
Spartygrl13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZsurfer35 View Post
I've said it before, but my ex wife had the hottest fantasy of watching me with other women.

During sex she would often start fantasizing about me with our "library girl" as we called her. She would be invited to watch us fuck as we pretended she was in the dark corner of the room silently observing. As we put on our show my ex would describe how the library girl would bite her lip and slide her hand down her panties while she wiggled and writhed, her jealousy growing. My ex would taunt me and ask if I liked her watching and probe how badly I wanted to fuck her. I'd act stoic until I broke down under fantasy and was practically begging for a turn at her. Then my wife would instruct the girl to come over and she'd undress for for me while I watched. Then my wife would offer her to me while she would take up the position in the corner and watch. At this point she expected me to fuck her like she was the library girl so I'd get rougher and more forceful which made her crazy.

Once me and the library girl were fully engaged my wife would describe how she'd leave the room and give us ten minutes all to ourselves to do anything we wanted as she could only listen through the door. At this point it was my turn to take over and describe in the sexiest details how I would fuck the library girl's tight little asshole, make her sit on my face, suck my balls, and make her cum hard from my married cock. This would all drive my wife over the edge and multiple times she exclaimed this was her biggest fantasy. This always threw me off as in real life she was always jealous and insecure, often accusing me of scoping out other girls when we went out. I knew she would often masturbate to thought of me with other women though so who knows what really goes on in a woman's mind?

Eventually in the fantasy my wife would come back in and join in at which point the fantasy devolved into normal threesome stuff. Each of us suckling my wife's tits, going back and forth between pussies while they 69'd, shared blowjobs, both of us riding the library girl etc. Still hot don't get me wrong, but the angle of her encouraging me to fuck another woman always made me stiff as a rock and helped inflate my ego which was nice. Though my wife was gifted with a hot body, she was terribly insecure and would never ever go through with this fantasy in real life which is a shame as I could tell it was something she desired on a deep and repressed level.

Now that our marriage is over and I'm a free man again, one of my biggest fantasies is to send the ex some pictures of me really fucking a hot piece of ass and sending them to her. Turn the tables on her and give her what she really wanted to see how she reacts. Maybe I might.
That fantasy is hot.

Sending her something might re-kindle something sexual between you. You
Never know.

Old 12-18-2016, 03:13 PM   #5
CuttingEdge
Really Experienced

My ex-wife was bi-sexual in nature and LOVED to go with me to the strip clubs. She said it turned her on to watch me get turned on by other woman, but we never acted upon it.

I was asked once by some friends of mine to hide in the woman's closet until her husband came home, then come out and take her anally. She went so far as to get permission from my wife, and she said yes, but thought I would say no. I did, because her husband had no idea what the plan was. I was afraid of what his reaction would be.

In my current marriage we fantasize a lot about cockold stories and possibly trying some things. Going to a bar as "strangers" and having me pick her up. Me as a truck driver at a truck stop where she is a Lot Lizard and I give her a ride in my truck. And her teasing men at the bar while we are on a dinner date. This she routinely does and since she is a very pretty woman, get a lot of looks from men (and sneers from other woman).

We also do a lot of photo shoots. Not nudes, but of her in very scandalous clothes playing a naughty secretary, naughty farmer, a 1940's pin up girl, and of course Little Red Ridinghood!

Old 12-18-2016, 03:25 PM   #6
AZsurfer35
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartygrl13 View Post
That fantasy is hot.

Sending her something might re-kindle something sexual between you. You
Never know.
Its still too soon but the thought excites me. I hope she gets jealous. I want her to get hot from seeing what she's missed out on and have her mind race with questions, mentally in the corner where she always wanted to be. An observer to her husband enjoying another woman's body.

Maybe in a couple years when things clam down.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:33 PM   #7
Hansdrexler
Really Really Experienced

Smile Cuckold by a lesbian

I would love a sexy dominant woman to seduce my wife into being he lesbian lover cuckolding me. Any sexy females want to roleplay this?

Old 12-18-2016, 07:21 PM   #8
PaulieJay
Literotica Guru

I just posted this in a similar thread, I think the same message applies

Hmmm this is an interesting thread, Ive been on Lit for a while now & Ive been floating this fantasy of mine, I dont necessarily want to chat with another guy about his wife but I would luv to have phone sex with a wife while the hubby watches (or not watch - whatever is the turn on). I thought it was a weird but basic thing but Im guessing its more "unique" than I thought. Any takers Im #TeamPM

Now that that's settled..... allow me 2 introduce myself

Voice Resurrected, hear me here (just click)

Picture Thread ('NEW' Pics)

Music Girl, Part I (erotic story)

Best Orgasm Ever!!!!! (video)

Team PM

Old 07-07-2017, 04:32 PM   #9
Olderwomenaresexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuck72 View Post
We're an older couple wife 62 I'm 64. My wife knows I'm always fantasizing about other men fucking her. I make comments in bed about her being a slut wife. We did have a hot 3sum with this guy I worked with years ago. We got together like 10 times over like a year. WOW! I loved watching him fuck my wife . Her sucking him while I fucked her doggy. Then my wife got pregnant with OUR son, and it ended, then we moved . Now we just roleplay as older kinky grandparents .

I LOVE! my wife treating me like a pathetic old cuckold husband when we fantasize. One is, she tells me to get on my knees next to the bed. She will masturbate in bed telling me about some younger guy with a big rock hard cock fucking her, as I masturbate on my knees. Then she will say " think of his young friend standing in front of you, suck him cuckboy." OH I get ready to cum so fast. My wife thinking of me sucking a hard young mans cock as she's being fucked by another young guy in our bed.

My wife yells me " you better cum in your undies, NOT on our floor." OMG I watch her orgasm , legs spread wide, moaning to her lover , sometimes it's one of our sons friends. Then I pull up my undies up fast and cum in them . Then she'll have me take them off, get back on my knees and lick my cum out of them. She'll say think of that other guys cum you just sucked from his cock. Then you can think of cleaning the guy that just fucked me as his other friend fucks me.

Does your wife or GF let you sniff her dirty soiled panties. Sometimes my wife will throw her smelly panties at me and say " you can beat off sniffing my pussy , that's what kind of cuckold you are. You only get my panties to sniff, and can lick me clean, my lover get to fuck me." She says this because we haven't had intercourse in like 3 years. Only oral.

Wow this is extremely hot

Old 07-07-2017, 09:18 PM   #10
DraggonStone
Experienced

I've never had any desire to be the cuck, but I've been the bull for couples online and was surprised to find out how much I enjoy that role.

Old 07-11-2017, 10:09 AM   #11
maxwellq

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuck72 View Post

Fantasizing about watching my wife in our bed playing with and getting fucked by another man is incredibly exciting for me. I have encouraged her to imagine another man (or woman) while she masturbates and while we are having sex. This has proved to be a terrific turn on for both of us. Now I am trying to get her to role play, pretending that I am her fantasy lover, calling me by his name and describing what he is doing and what she wants him to do.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:07 PM   #12
VeraBad
Literotica Guru

I love being that wife.

Let me know when you want to role play that. I'm Vera.

http://grab-your-wallet.com/

And laugh a little:

http://www.clickhole.com/

FOX advertisers:

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...rtisers/216607

Women's Political Campaigns (weareultraviolet):

https://weareultraviolet.org/

Old 07-11-2017, 01:10 PM   #13
VeraBad
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraBad View Post
Let me know when you want to role play that. I'm Vera.
I could cuck my female partner/wife also by telling her about my affairs with other women.

http://grab-your-wallet.com/

And laugh a little:

http://www.clickhole.com/

FOX advertisers:

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...rtisers/216607

Women's Political Campaigns (weareultraviolet):

https://weareultraviolet.org/

Old 07-11-2017, 01:14 PM   #14
Mantha6347
Really Experienced

Me and my wife role play every so often...especially when it is a particularly hot session. She usually describes the guy, often the opposite of me ( that I love). Sometimes she takes it up a notch and describes the scene as me getting more ice and coming back and realizing they started without me.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:33 PM   #15
bicurnow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantha6347 View Post
Me and my wife role play every so often...especially when it is a particularly hot session. She usually describes the guy, often the opposite of me ( that I love). Sometimes she takes it up a notch and describes the scene as me getting more ice and coming back and realizing they started without me.
If I started in her without you, what would you like to come back and do?

Old 07-11-2017, 01:37 PM   #16
Mantha6347
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurnow View Post
If I started in her without you, what would you like to come back and do?
At first..watch her..watch her eyes looking at me. Begging me off for a few while she gets hers

Old 07-11-2017, 01:43 PM   #17
bicurnow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
At first..watch her..watch her eyes looking at me. Begging me off for a few while she gets hers
Ohh she will get hers, and then?

Old 07-11-2017, 02:00 PM   #18
Mantha6347
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurnow View Post
Ohh she will get hers, and then?
I would love to clean a massive dick of her juices while she is passed out beside us

Old 07-11-2017, 02:09 PM   #19
maxwellq

Quote:
That is what I want my wife to do, describe her fantasy lover and what they are doing together while I watch and eventually join in.

Old 07-11-2017, 06:14 PM   #20
ej474
Virgin

i get my wife to tell me about her past lovers she has had, would love to have her one day call me them while we fuck

Old 07-11-2017, 06:39 PM   #21
maxwellq

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej474 View Post
i get my wife to tell me about her past lovers she has had, would love to have her one day call me them while we fuck
Oh yes! I would love for my wife to call me by the name of the lover she is imagining or remembering. Instant orgasm for me.