Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 02-15-2018, 03:05 PM   #1
IsabellaSantiago
Experienced

Ripping Off Clothes

I have a thing for having my clothes literally ripped off. The feeling that someone wants you naked so desperately that simply undressing is too slow! The feel and sound of buttons popping off, fabric tearing and tights ripping i find so exciting, it nearly sends me over the edge by itself.

Anyone else find the same? Or like to do the ripping?

Old 02-15-2018, 03:11 PM   #2
MikeMayham87
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabellaSantiago View Post
I have a thing for having my clothes literally ripped off. The feeling that someone wants you naked so desperately that simply undressing is too slow! The feel and sound of buttons popping off, fabric tearing and tights ripping i find so exciting, it nearly sends me over the edge by itself.

I love ripping off my lady’s clothes. Would prefer not to rip anything too expensive or hard to get but simple shirts, bras, panties, or pants I’m ripping off.

Old 02-15-2018, 03:16 PM   #3
MLT7
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMayham87 View Post
I love ripping off my lady’s clothes. Would prefer not to rip anything too expensive or hard to get but simple shirts, bras, panties, or pants I’m ripping off.
I agree,simple shirts and pants are fun but anything more is juat wasteful in my opinion

Old 02-15-2018, 03:25 PM   #4
Sinisterotica20001
Experienced

Quote:

Hell yea. I like to do the ripping. It’s a thrilling feel of power to force exposure and whatever else.

Old 02-15-2018, 03:43 PM   #5
gtnlynn
Really Really Experienced

Yes. When we were first married, we were cleaning our apartment, wearing old shorts, tee shirts, and such. We stayed horny in those days, and both of us got the urge at the same time. I ripped her shirt off, no bra, tore her thin short shorts from her body, and ripped her panties so that they were just hanging on. She tried to do the same for me, but I had to help her with my shorts. Then we had fantastic sex on a pile of bubble wrap.

Old 02-15-2018, 03:51 PM   #6
RedJack81

Quote:

I love this, I have a real thing for spontaneous sex and pulling and ripping clothes really plays into this.

That strong desire, lust and passion drives me crazy and you just have the have it!

Old 02-16-2018, 04:35 AM   #7
EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman

I absolutely love the concept, both doing the ripping and getting them ripped off myself.
Cutting clothes off works for me too, an way back when I wrote some stories here on Lit about it.

My Stories

Old 02-16-2018, 06:13 AM   #8
newhere2learn
Literotica Guru

Rather than ripped off, my wife seems to enjoy partially removed or yanked down.

Last night was a case and point, leggings around her ankles,vest top around her tits, humping back on my cock hard.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:18 AM   #9
screwher
Literotica Guru

I don't really get to rip off my wife's panties anymore. Her collection has just gotten too sexy to rip up. We should maybe invest in some plain white panties. Wearing those would be my cue:

"Rip my panties off and fuck me!!"

Old 02-16-2018, 02:18 PM   #10
angela40
Really Experienced

Re: Hi from Angela

Hi again, I like being undressed and for either man or woman to see I am without panties or bra

Old 02-16-2018, 05:40 PM   #11
13Fantasies
Literotica Guru

No one ever lets me rip their clothes off.

Old 02-16-2018, 05:43 PM   #12
stu_gats_2000
Ride it like you stole it

Quote:

yes please lets enjoy

Old 02-16-2018, 07:56 PM   #13
fnchristie81
Really Experienced

I've got the usual exceptions-nothing too expensive or hard to find, and don't rip my favorites. But I do enjoy my clothes being torn off me sometimes!

Old 02-17-2018, 09:53 PM   #14
JulieAnn42
Really Experienced

I like having my panties ripped off, but only if they are older ones. Another thing I like is having the crotch of my panties cut open while still on me and then having sex. He had better be careful doing that one.

Old 02-17-2018, 10:10 PM   #15
HornyProf
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieAnn42 View Post
I like having my panties ripped off, but only if they are older ones. Another thing I like is having the crotch of my panties cut open while still on me and then having sex. He had better be careful doing that one.
I've done this.. but she was wearing a leotard... she just handed me a knife and I knew what to do (carefully, of course)..

The best sex is spontaneous and passionate and ripping off clothes can certainly be a part of that.. As others mentioned though, its context (and type of clothes) dependent

Old 02-21-2018, 12:58 AM   #16
Gwanji2
Really Experienced

Let the buttons fly

Yes, I think this is very exciting asboth thé ripper and thé ripper, so to speak. One loses the spontaneity if you worry about expensive clothes or take some time to put on old clothes. When the mood strikes, R.I.P. away and let the buttons fly!

Old 02-21-2018, 06:39 AM   #17
writermanbrit
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela40 View Post
Hi again, I like being undressed and for either man or woman to see I am without panties or bra
I would love to be with a woman wearing a skirt and no panties, with a few glimpses of her thighs to tease me when we are in a café or bar, then slide my hand up and discover she is not wearing anything, but we stay outside for some hours to tease me and flash herself at customers in the places we visit, so we are both horny when we arrive back to our home or hotel room, then rip the buttons off of her top and let the fun begin....

Old 02-21-2018, 08:15 AM   #18
Gabriel1664

Sometimes....

Sometimes it is necessary. She just needs fewer clothes on, fewer in the way.

Old 02-21-2018, 08:37 PM   #19
JulieAnn42
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by writermanbrit View Post
I would love to be with a woman wearing a skirt and no panties, with a few glimpses of her thighs to tease me when we are in a café or bar, then slide my hand up and discover she is not wearing anything, but we stay outside for some hours to tease me and flash herself at customers in the places we visit, so we are both horny when we arrive back to our home or hotel room, then rip the buttons off of her top and let the fun begin....
Having him take your panties off is part of the fun.

Old 02-22-2018, 12:52 AM   #20
Gwanji2
Really Experienced

Pantyhose

Ripping a hole in her pantyhose is also fun. It extends the foreplay and allows for great finger wandering!

Old 02-22-2018, 01:19 AM   #21
danigrl84
Literotica Guru

Omg. The urgency of needing it so bad you can't even wait to undress or be undressed is so freaking hot...along the lines of clothed sex....just pulling it down or ripping it to get to what you both want and need right now...damn.

Old 02-22-2018, 10:29 PM   #22
Just_Jen
Literotica Guru

Old 02-22-2018, 11:29 PM   #23
Just_Jen
Literotica Guru

Old 02-23-2018, 02:59 AM   #24
sluttyjulia
Literotica Guru

I like my clothes being ripped off.

Old 02-23-2018, 03:12 AM   #25
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

A couple of times, I have restrained a partner and then used a mixture of ripping and cutting with dressmaking scissors to undress her, to expose her naked beauty to me....

Being Sexy is an Attitude, not a look, an outfit, not a size.

"Time spent on foreplay is seldom wasted".

All PM's welcome and I will endeavour to answer as honestly and frankly as possible.

My BDSM Test Results!!