Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM   #1
RipRespon
Really Experienced

Vacation Cuckold

Have others gone on vacation with their wife and unexpectedly ended up being cuckolded?

I was reminded of our trip to Barbados many years ago when my wife got picked up by an older bull while I was in the hotel room recovering from a hangover. For the last 4 days of the vacation she told me that I had to continue to be sick while she had a "secret" affair with her new stud. The night after they met (see 'Balcony Sex' post, http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1353012&page=2) he 'ran into us' as we were being seated for dinner. She introduced him as the guy she met while snorkeling and he joined us for dinner. I had been fore-instructed to act sick and to go back to our room to continue to recover and when I excused myself he said he'd take good care of her.

I spent most of the rest of our vacation "too sick to join them" by myself in our room or at the hotel's beach while they explored Barbados like lovers and fucked each other every chance they got. Occasionally, she'd show up to jerk me off while telling me of their wide adventures. Then she'd put on the sexiest thing she could find and leave me to go be with him. Supposedly he never knew I knew.

Call me crazy, but I was so turned on being cuckolded like that I begged her do it to me on two other vacations after that.

Am I the only one?