Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-04-2017, 06:50 PM   #1
freedom1212
Experienced
 
freedom1212 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: East Cost
Posts: 75
Couples Sex toy recommendations

Hey all, I am looking to buy a sex toy to use with a female friend and need some guidance. She does not have much experience with sex toys but has enjoyed a small finger vibrator I have used on her before and this would be for vaginal use for here. Additionally, I would ideally like to be able to use the toy on myself for anal stimulation if possible. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 06:55 PM   #2
Blowbang
Really Really Experienced
 
Blowbang's Avatar
 
Blowbang is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 365
re

Hitachi and a G-Spot wand for her.
__________________
Wife takes pics and I post them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 07:03 PM   #3
CuriousTxGuy
Really Really Experienced
 
CuriousTxGuy's Avatar
 
CuriousTxGuy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowbang View Post
Hitachi and a G-Spot wand for her.
Add some blow and that'd make quite a bang.

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 10:43 PM   #4
Lucien_Al
Really Experienced
 
Lucien_Al is offline
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: South Africa
Posts: 154
We Vibe

For us the most complete and satisfying toy we own is a We Vibe. Being a "U" shaped vibe it gives her G Spot and clit stimulation at the same time. We will sometimes put it in her and then she puts her panties back in and it does its work while we carry on doing normal chores. It really doesn't take long and she is riding waves of pleasure. Other times I put thin G Spot vibe in with the We Vibe and this presses the We Vibe into her G Spot and this gets her off really hard and quickly.

The other place where this works well is you can bend it around your cock and it stimulates her clit while fucking while at the same time sending some really great feelings around the base of your cock.

The new model is able to be linked to a smart phone so it can be controlled remotely for some interesting fun when out and about.

I guess the only downside is the cost.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 12:32 AM   #5
curiouschattycouple
Really Experienced
 
curiouschattycouple's Avatar
 
curiouschattycouple is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 263
One word: rabbit. She'll love it for solo and with you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 01:01 AM   #6
Blowbang
Really Really Experienced
 
Blowbang's Avatar
 
Blowbang is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 365
Thumbs up

She will love this too ... 12x2.2 ... not too big but definitely not too small.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 55.jpg (89.5 KB, 0 views)
__________________
Wife takes pics and I post them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 01:02 AM   #7
albertaboy
Literotica Guru
 
albertaboy's Avatar
 
albertaboy is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowbang View Post
She will love this too ... 12x2.2 ... not too big but definitely not too small.
That looks pretty big up next to your wife's pretty pussy
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 01:04 AM   #8
Dakotacpl
Literotica Guru
 
Dakotacpl is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouschattycouple View Post
One word: rabbit. She'll love it for solo and with you.
Yes a magic rabbit is an excellent choice. We got a Fun Factory Tiger after we wore the rabbit out.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 09:34 AM   #9
Blowbang
Really Really Experienced
 
Blowbang's Avatar
 
Blowbang is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 365
Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertaboy View Post
That looks pretty big up next to your wife's pretty pussy

__________________
Wife takes pics and I post them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 10:27 AM   #10
Funnbrandy
Literotica Guru
 
Funnbrandy's Avatar
 
Funnbrandy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien_Al View Post
For us the most complete and satisfying toy we own is a We Vibe. Being a "U" shaped vibe it gives her G Spot and clit stimulation at the same time. We will sometimes put it in her and then she puts her panties back in and it does its work while we carry on doing normal chores. It really doesn't take long and she is riding waves of pleasure. Other times I put thin G Spot vibe in with the We Vibe and this presses the We Vibe into her G Spot and this gets her off really hard and quickly.

The other place where this works well is you can bend it around your cock and it stimulates her clit while fucking while at the same time sending some really great feelings around the base of your cock.

The new model is able to be linked to a smart phone so it can be controlled remotely for some interesting fun when out and about.

I guess the only downside is the cost.
I second the We-vibe, nice that it's hands free and can be used easily during sex, plus it stimulates both partners....nice little extra kick in the bedroom!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 10:47 AM   #11
crashD
Literotica Guru
 
crashD's Avatar
 
crashD is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 13,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnbrandy View Post
I second the We-vibe, nice that it's hands free and can be used easily during sex, plus it stimulates both partners....nice little extra kick in the bedroom!
Iím dying to try the couples we vibe. Just need life to straighten up a bit.
__________________
AMPICS COFFEE and TEA SHOPPE


Grand opening specials now!! A place to hang out and chill with fellow litsters. Post if you want - or not....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 11:11 AM   #12
Lucien_Al
Really Experienced
 
Lucien_Al is offline
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: South Africa
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashD View Post
Iím dying to try the couples we vibe. Just need life to straighten up a bit.
I am just curious to know if anyone has been able to actually penetrate with the We Vibe inserted as we have found it simply too tight.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 11:17 AM   #13
Blowbang
Really Really Experienced
 
Blowbang's Avatar
 
Blowbang is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 365
Re

I saw a video where the guy was fucking a pocket pussy that was inserted in the woman, they both seemed to be enjoying it.
__________________
Wife takes pics and I post them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 01:27 PM   #14
Funnbrandy
Literotica Guru
 
Funnbrandy's Avatar
 
Funnbrandy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 650
Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien_Al View Post
I am just curious to know if anyone has been able to actually penetrate with the We Vibe inserted as we have found it simply too tight.
Yeah it doesn't seem to be a problem, it's only small and tucks up quite nice.....and my boyfriends quite thick.....hmmm, I guess that doesn't look good for me! Lol.....I swear I'm not loose!!! Lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 01:52 PM   #15
crashD
Literotica Guru
 
crashD's Avatar
 
crashD is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 13,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnbrandy View Post
Yeah it doesn't seem to be a problem, it's only small and tucks up quite nice.....and my boyfriends quite thick.....hmmm, I guess that doesn't look good for me! Lol.....I swear I'm not loose!!! Lol
sounds like great fun to me....
__________________
AMPICS COFFEE and TEA SHOPPE


Grand opening specials now!! A place to hang out and chill with fellow litsters. Post if you want - or not....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 01:56 PM   #16
crashD
Literotica Guru
 
crashD's Avatar
 
crashD is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 13,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowbang View Post
She will love this too ... 12x2.2 ... not too big but definitely not too small.
that is hot...
__________________
AMPICS COFFEE and TEA SHOPPE


Grand opening specials now!! A place to hang out and chill with fellow litsters. Post if you want - or not....
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.