Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 06-07-2017, 09:27 PM   #1
naughtoldperv
Really Really Experienced

Asian women [sluts or prudes]?

Having lived in Asia for the last 25 yrs and now married to one, I think that I know a little about them and yet I'm still a dummie.
Generally speaking, they come in 2 different flavors............either total sluts or total prudes. Finding one that can be both at the same time is extremely rare.
I married a simple daughter of a humble rice farmer and she was definitely a prude and altho I've spent the last 15 years trying to bring out the slut in her, she will only expose that for a short time and with extreme limits and only with a lot of pressure from me on special occasions like birthdays, father's day, xmass, etc.

Anyone else experience or observe the same??

Old 06-08-2017, 12:15 PM   #2
IsabellaSantiago
Experienced

Well I guess that would make me a prude.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:22 PM   #3
dz2681
Literotica Guru

Talking

The Asian women I've been with were no prudes, sluts don't know if I'd go that far but they certainly were fun think it's a mixture as with everything and everyone, I wouldn't categorize anyone.

Last edited by dz2681 : 06-08-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:23 PM   #4
live4thebj
Literotica Guru

I always wanted to fuck an asian just to see if it's true their pussy's are that tight. But they annoy me like latinos due.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:38 PM   #5
mbrownp1
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by live4thebj View Post
I always wanted to fuck an asian just to see if it's true their pussy's are that tight. But they annoy me like latinos due.
Classy as always.

Old 06-08-2017, 06:57 PM   #6
literal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
If not it must be a huge coincidence that all 3 asians (2 Chinese and 1 Korean)I've been with were super tight.

Old 06-08-2017, 07:28 PM   #7
Asian_Flower
Literotica Guru

Quote:
What a jerk.

Old 06-11-2017, 04:17 AM   #8
XerXesXu
Virgin

Asian women are amazing.

[quote=naughtoldperv;86146470
I married a simple daughter of a humble rice farmer and she was definitely a prude and altho I've spent the last 15 years trying to bring out the slut in her, she will only expose that for a short time and with extreme limits and only with a lot of pressure from me on special occasions like birthdays, father's day, xmass, etc.

Anyone else experience or observe the same??[/QUOTE]

I married a hardcore AC bar girl. It's been hard work putting the slut back in a suitable box, but I have no regrets, the luckiest thing that ever happened to me was falling in love with her.

“As I was constantly told that my mistress Polla indulged in improper connection with a young libertine; I surprised them and found it was as proper as my own”
Marcus Aurelius

Old 06-11-2017, 05:47 AM   #9
clarissaj1982

I can't speak for all the Asian women in the world, but I'm a bit on the slutty side. I think it's a nice place to be.

Old 06-11-2017, 05:54 AM   #10
jays78
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarissaj1982 View Post
I can't speak for all the Asian women in the world, but I'm a bit on the slutty side. I think it's a nice place to be.
Slutty is good💋😈😈

Old 06-11-2017, 05:55 AM   #11
spanky5147

I've known a few Asian women. can't say that any were prudes though

Old 06-11-2017, 06:32 AM   #12
megustatoda
Really Experienced

most I met are very slutty

Old 06-11-2017, 07:56 AM   #13
SquidProQuo

As a Chinese Anerican woman, I am probably neither. Maybe slut if I needed to choose. I have a huge sexual side of myself that is anything but vanilla. I can act shy in person but what goes on in my mind on a daily basis is really filthy.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:35 AM   #14
literal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquidProQuo View Post
As a Chinese Anerican woman, I am probably neither. Maybe slut if I needed to choose. I have a huge sexual side of myself that is anything but vanilla. I can act shy in person but what goes on in my mind on a daily basis is really filthy.
Nice, don't go changing.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:45 AM   #15
needit700

Suggest photos be posted

of those who want to be or are sluts! Or non sluts if you like. Oh hell post photos of beautiful Asian ladies,.

Old 06-13-2017, 06:23 PM   #16
naughtoldperv

The point that I was trying to make was that my experiences with Asian women was that they were one extreme or the other...................very few that could switch back and forth when appropriate.
'a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom [or bar]' ..........the perfect woman!

Old 06-13-2017, 06:40 PM   #17
chitrashi
Really Experienced

You do realize that Asia is a vast continent and contains the two most populous countries in the world - China and India. Going by sheer numbers alone the impossible variations, permutations and combinations possible are going to be off the chart. So let's not generalise on the basis of what 20 or is it 50 odd women in the narrow social circle that you move in.

Not new to the forum, but been gone for a while.
Back for now, can't say how long I would be active here.

Old 06-13-2017, 06:49 PM   #18
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtoldperv View Post
Having lived in Asia for the last 25 yrs and now married to one, I think that I know a little about them and yet I'm still a dummie.
Generally speaking, they come in 2 different flavors............either total sluts or total prudes. Finding one that can be both at the same time is extremely rare.

Anyone else experience or observe the same??
Asia is a continent with a very large population. Generalizing about all the women in Asia seems kind of....fill in the blank

Old 06-13-2017, 07:37 PM   #19
Astroman72
Really Experienced

I've dated three Asian women--a Chinese-born Chinese, an American born Chinese, and a Japanese-born Japanese.

They were about as different as three women could be. Heck, I had enough trouble trying to figure any one of them out, let alone trying to figure out the other millions of women from their background.

That being said, I think there are some real cultural differences between Asian and Western cultures, and between different Asian countries. I know my Japanese ex (who was very well-traveled) used to say that she was kind of jealous of Latins and Chinese, because they were so open with their emotions and expressions. She said it was very, very difficult for her or most Japanese to talk openly about things like romance and sex.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:11 PM   #20
naughtoldperv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman72 View Post
I've dated three Asian women--a Chinese-born Chinese, an American born Chinese, and a Japanese-born Japanese.

They were about as different as three women could be. Heck, I had enough trouble trying to figure any one of them out, let alone trying to figure out the other millions of women from their background.

That being said, I think there are some real cultural differences between Asian and Western cultures, and between different Asian countries. I know my Japanese ex (who was very well-traveled) used to say that she was kind of jealous of Latins and Chinese, because they were so open with their emotions and expressions. She said it was very, very difficult for her or most Japanese to talk openly about things like romance and sex.
Yeah, I think that you hit the nail on the head with that one Astroman, I think that keeping your emotions and expressions contained [suppressed?] is common among SE Asians and pardon me for not being specific in the beginning about SE Asians.

Old 06-14-2017, 09:53 AM   #21
Jon_Moxley
Experienced

Different people act different ways. I don't know about Asians in Asia but in America it could be a different story. There used to be a massage parlor not far from my house, (both kinds it appears) run by an Asian woman. She wasn't shy about touching your junk. I never went there but a friend of mine did and told me it was full release and the women who worked there were very promiscuous outside of their jobs.

Old 06-14-2017, 01:22 PM   #22
IsabellaSantiago
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtoldperv View Post
Yeah, I think that you hit the nail on the head with that one Astroman, I think that keeping your emotions and expressions contained [suppressed?] is common among SE Asians and pardon me for not being specific in the beginning about SE Asians.
Anywhere specific in SE Asia? SE Asia is still a very large area and there are a lot of cultures within that area.

Old 06-14-2017, 01:45 PM   #23
LIVINRFANTASIES
In a Cornfield Near You

Location: In Illinois far from Florida man. Any fool can make babies...... It takes love to raise a family
Denny

I still haven't figured American women out.
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397
Find our true short stories...Click Here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

--184 stories done Keep in mind I'm a Pervert, not an Author, and TRUE STORIES are often boring.
Some stories are short and contain two or more little chapters.

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA

Old 07-09-2017, 11:44 AM   #24
swallowitall88
Really Experienced

slut right here and damn fucking proud!

Old 07-10-2017, 07:35 AM   #25
toeskr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowitall88 View Post
slut right here and damn fucking proud!
Go to my room NOW! I'll be there in a minute.