Old 11-04-2016, 02:47 PM   #1
live4thebj
Literotica Guru

Guys Getting Waxed

My fiance wants me smooth and shaving takes too much effort. But guys those that get waxed, how bad is it? Meaning how painful is it? The main place I want to get waxed is back, chest, and ass crack.
Mommy is a wonderful thing, and should be well appreciated. Some of the best fucks I have the pleasure of experiencing were with mommies. Long live the MILF! Also, just because I LOVE anal play does NOT mean I am into guys. So bi/gay men, STOP PMing me!!!

This toy is da bomb!!! The hummingbird Mastubator Attachment Amazon sells it cheaper btw!

Old 11-04-2016, 04:06 PM   #2
Bottomlover
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by live4thebj View Post
My fiance wants me smooth and shaving takes too much effort. But guys those that get waxed, how bad is it? Meaning how painful is it? The main place I want to get waxed is back, chest, and ass crack.
I get my pubic area and ass waxed regularly. There is some pain, especially the first time, but it is not intolerable unless you are a millennial snowflake, which you don't appear to be. Take 2 ibuprofen a half hour before your appointment and just tough it out.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:05 PM   #3
wsahtacrhon1
Really Experienced

it will be fine. its not pleasant but its quick. find a therapist that uses hot wax not strip wax. its much less painful. youll be delighted with the results. weeks of smooth skin and it gets easier and quicker each time.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:20 PM   #4
The_Ghost_Man
Literotica Guru

Go to see someone who knows what they are doing. A waxing place, not a place that does a bit of everything.

There's a big difference in pain level and results between people who aare expert, and those who just know the theory.

Old 11-13-2016, 12:01 PM   #5
Nekidinaz
Experienced

Smile Getting waxed....

I used to get my pubic area, cock and balls as well as my crack and ass waxed regularly. I loved the results and being able to be smooth for a couple weeks without any maintenance was great too

My problem was with ingrown hairs as the hair started to grow back. I understand because I am older and have gray hair, that that was likely the problem since gray hair is more brittle than younger or normal color hair, some of the gray hairs tend to break off at the skin line as I got waxed instead of actually being pulled out and it was those that would grow back and cause the in-growns, which I didn't like...so I'm back to simply shaving those areas smooth while I shower, same results but a little more upkeep

As for waxing pain, I didn't think it was any big deal...sort of like pulling off a bandaid. I recommend waxing to anyone who enjoys a smooth look and feel, you should try it at least a time or two with an experienced esthetician at a waxing salon or boutique...they are used to doing males and you'll be happier with the results

Old 11-24-2016, 09:29 PM   #6
Openmymind
Literotica Guru

I shave down there, but yet to have the, er, ahem, balls, to do wax. Hats off to those who have!

Old 11-25-2016, 03:59 PM   #7
bisexboyfriend
Virgin

where or how to find

Where or how do I find the right place to get waxed. I am embarrassed just to go into any old salon , let alone ask any salon person. How do you know they do full service dick balls and ass crack? Is this rather expensive?

Old 11-25-2016, 06:44 PM   #8
wsahtacrhon1
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisexboyfriend View Post
Where or how do I find the right place to get waxed. I am embarrassed just to go into any old salon , let alone ask any salon person. How do you know they do full service dick balls and ass crack? Is this rather expensive?
ok well I'm irish and Id assume Americans are a bit more forward than us. maybe not! just ask the salon do they treat men and do they do a full wax. nothing to be embarassed about