Old 03-12-2015, 12:11 AM   #1
musicfan1976
Really Experienced

Dirty Daughter's Wedding Day

I can't believe I'm about to give you away. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday you were saying "dada" for the first time. I often think about what an incredible girl you were - the endless and exhausting 10 hr swim meets since you were 9, your middle school science fair project that exploded on the judges, how your mother and I were worried sick when you did the study abroad in Spain that one summer in HS. Though it's not these memories that weigh heavily on my mind today. It's the memory of that conversation where I promised you could stop fucking me once you were married...and now you're about to be. I wish I never suggested this. I didn't want you to take me up on the promise, but you do seem to love this guy, so I figure it was only fair to you. Your heart can't be in 2 places at once.

In the bridal suite alone with you one last time....Making small talk about the limo ride over and how the flowers are so beautiful, but really I'm just thinking, "god, you've been such a good cocksucker ever since you were a little girl. I'm gonna miss those lips....both sets."

Smile....hope you like to play dirty. Grins.