Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 03-31-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
Maxwellian
Virgin

Girls opinion on feeding their guy a creampie

I've seen the other threads, and they tend to be all about the guys point of view of eating their own creampies out of their girls

I want to hear from the girls

Are you into it?

Is it something you just do to humor their fetish?

If you have never done it, do you see it as weird, or hot?

Old 03-31-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

I think it's one of the hottest, most intensely personal things we've ever done together as a couple - and I'm so very glad he brought it up!

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 03-31-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
SpicyVixen
Experienced

I love when he wants to eat his cum out of my dripping pussy. Having him come up and kiss me hard when he is done, tasting our mixed juices from his lips..yummmm :-)

Old 03-31-2012, 11:58 PM   #4
SexyAlison
Really Really Experienced

I'm more into the cum kisses myself.

Old 04-01-2012, 12:04 AM   #5
highheelfetish
Really Experienced

An ex of mine loved cum kisses, especially as I always cum really big loads.
I used to love kissing her after a blow job and tasting my cock in her mouth, then obviously a very messy snogging session after too, swapping cum between us and letting it run down her chin and onto her tits mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 04-01-2012, 12:39 AM   #6
PinupgirlLvr
Literotica Guru

Its very erotic.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:18 PM   #7
Maxwellian
Virgin

Any girls wish their guy would try it with them?

Old 04-02-2012, 03:58 AM   #8
Cherry_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwellian View Post
Any girls wish their guy would try it with them?
I'm encouraging my hubby at the moment... he is a little... undecided, but I'm hoping to have him do it very soon!

I am turned on by the idea of him eating my pussy full of his cum, and if he is fingering me, if i suck his fingers clean and taste a mix of us there, I cum right away. he kisses me after blow jobs (this was our baby step towards cream pies) And he got into that, so fingers crossed he'll go to town if I keep encouraging him

Old 04-02-2012, 03:59 AM   #9
talldad1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Rose View Post
I'm encouraging my hubby at the moment... he is a little... undecided, but I'm hoping to have him do it very soon!

I am turned on by the idea of him eating my pussy full of his cum, and if he is fingering me, if i suck his fingers clean and taste a mix of us there, I cum right away. he kisses me after blow jobs (this was our baby step towards cream pies) And he got into that, so fingers crossed he'll go to town if I keep encouraging him
I love to do that with my wife, he does not know what he's missing.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:04 AM   #10
Wimp4use
Experienced

Quote:

Keep encouraging him, once he does it and likes it, you both are going to very happy. I love a good creampie.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:54 AM   #11
sweet_secrets4u
Really Experienced

Cherry Rose, just keep on encouraging him, and I do hope you get to experience it with your husband.

I myself never thought of this? But i think is kinda hot. Im always open to new experiences.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:57 AM   #12
hard27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_secrets4u View Post
Cherry Rose, just keep on encouraging him, and I do hope you get to experience it with your husband.

I myself never thought of this? But i think is kinda hot. Im always open to new experiences.
would love you to grind your dripping wet cum filled pussy all over my tounge...

Old 04-02-2012, 06:21 AM   #13
BiMommy77
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyVixen View Post
I love when he wants to eat his cum out of my dripping pussy. Having him come up and kiss me hard when he is done, tasting our mixed juices from his lips..yummmm :-)
Yes!!! This is what I fantasize about....lucky girl!!!

Old 04-02-2012, 06:29 AM   #14
hard27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMommy77 View Post
Yes!!! This is what I fantasize about....lucky girl!!!
mmmm laying back thinking about you squatting above my face..your dripping wet well fucked pussy gushing warm cum down my throat...

Old 04-02-2012, 06:45 AM   #15
hard27

would love to lick up any mans cum from a tight little dripping pussy

Old 04-02-2012, 06:53 AM   #16
martinca2b
Literotica Guru

My wife enjoys when I eat her after filling her pussy, her orgasms are very intense. I would say my favorite scenario is me on my back, her reverse cowgirl, as soon a I finish cumming in her, she slides back and lowers her drenched pussy onto my mouth. So hot just thinking about it, I know what I want tonight.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #17
Cherry_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_secrets4u View Post

I have no idea how I comment on everyones comments on the thread! lol

Anyways, thanks for the encouragement everyone I know I just prod away, my darling husband was so vanilla when we first met, there have been many things I've bought him onside for, so this will just be yet another thing he will learn I was right in suggesting, asking.. begging for.

I'll be sure to report back my success when we do get there. He's been at me for a while for ride his face, and reading some of the other comments I'm thinking we might find a happy compromise

Old 04-02-2012, 08:03 AM   #18
martinca2b
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I'll be sure to report back my success when we do get there. He's been at me for a while for ride his face, and reading some of the other comments I'm thinking we might find a happy compromise
You are definitely on to something here. This is by far my preferred method of eating my wife after cumming in her.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #19
Maxwellian
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinca2b View Post
My wife enjoys when I eat her after filling her pussy, her orgasms are very intense. I would say my favorite scenario is me on my back, her reverse cowgirl, as soon a I finish cumming in her, she slides back and lowers her drenched pussy onto my mouth. So hot just thinking about it, I know what I want tonight.

I wrote a story a few days back on this almost exact scenario (although it is still stuck in "pending" before publication, [anyone know how long it takes to get past pending?])

It uses the reverse cowgirl-to-face method with the added benefit of her holding herself closed so none of that cum gets spilled, as well as a little "encouragement" to get the guy over that post orgasm mind change

As soon as it is published, the wife will definitely be reading it, and hopefully it will get her motor running!

Old 04-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #20
hamnder2012
Really Experienced

I'd definitely be down to try it. I mean I'm down there enough what's a little extra cream on top?

life is foreplay, and sometimes there are moments where it's sex.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #21
Cherry_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamnder2012 View Post
I'd definitely be down to try it. I mean I'm down there enough what's a little extra cream on top?
Ha! This made me smile! Awesome work ham! Lol

Old 04-02-2012, 07:07 PM   #22
gregy70
Literotica Guru

Quote:

What a wonderful post!
I love how your slowly trying to lead him to where you want this to go.
I'm so glad to see there is a wickedly wonderful woman out there like you trying to reach a very erotic goal for herself.
Men like me can only *sigh* & dream of this happening to them.
Best of luck with this

Old 04-03-2012, 08:49 AM   #23
Cherry_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregy70 View Post
What a wonderful post!
I love how your slowly trying to lead him to where you want this to go.
I'm so glad to see there is a wickedly wonderful woman out there like you trying to reach a very erotic goal for herself.
Men like me can only *sigh* & dream of this happening to them.
Best of luck with this
Aw thank you sweetie! I hope for it to be beautifully erotic when we actually get there, its such a hot and beautiful pleasure to have him kiss me so passionately after giving me a facial or cumming in my mouth and on my lips. I can only imagine how amazing it'll be when he kisses me *sighs dreamily* after eating me out after filling me with his cum.

Thanks for the luck, fingers crossed hey?

Old 04-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #24
TheObtuseOne
Really Experienced

My wife got off HARD on the thought of me eating her out after I had made a deposit. I hadn't actually cum yet. So it didn't happen, but I know that the fantasy is there.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #25
40ishCouple
Really Experienced

My husband would have no part of eating a creampie, even one of his own making. Luckily, as a bisexual, I have had the experience of a woman eating me after a man has come in me, and I've had the reciprocal experience too. I love eating a woman while she's getting fucked and eating her very wet pussy afterward.