Busty secretary with chloroform fetish kidnapped (needs one male abductor...)

Story feedback (multiple choice allowed)

  • I just love this role playing story!!!

    Votes: 13 68.4%
  • I fantasize about being Tanja (submissive).

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I fantasize about being Jeremy (dominant).

    Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I want to have more hardcore action!

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • The current amount of hardcore action is just right.

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I love the inclusion of smilies.

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I love the inclusion of pictures.

    Votes: 14 73.7%
  • I don't like the included smilies/pictures.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like the topic/story at all.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19

tanja396

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Posts
267
Busty secretary with chloroform fetish kidnapped (closed to Jeremy1 for now)

Warning: This is a sexual role playing story that concentrates heavily on certain sexual fetishes (further info see below) which maybe not everybody shares with us. We do not intend to offend or degrade anybody - we're just doing sexual role play and give you the opportunity to read it, if you like. So, anybody who doesn't like what we're writing about should just go elsewhere to find topics they like. Our story is definitely not about loving couples or mutual romance and nobody's forced to read it!

Sexual fetishes: Abduction and chloroform-themed scenarios, anaesthesia/anaesthetic, BDSM in general, big breasts

Plot: A busty secretary falls into the clutches of a professional abductor who kidnaps beautiful girls in order to train them as submissives. Later, they're normally sold onto the white slavery market to wealthy customers for various purposes. He's doing it for his own pleasure and the money he earns. As the story unfolds, certain complications with competitive kidnappers and the public authorities occur, while more characters are being included in the story.

*** WARNING: Chloroform is a dangerous, toxic and even lethal narcotic in real life!!! Nobody should ever try to use it on humans as we describe it in our story! It's mostly illegal to possess or use it. Everything we write about is just fiction inside a fictive, sexual role playing game, in which the real life, lethal effect of the substance is completely not referred to and - with regards to contents - not in existance. ***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I'm Tanja, a 23-year-old girl from Frankfurt am Main, Germany, and I've got a big Chloroform Fetish. ;) So, do you wanna help me out and take me to the lustfull realms of chloroform-induced slumber as my rough and eager abductor? :cool: Of course, I expect you to take merciless advantage of my helpless situation and have your way with me while I'm in your strict captivity. And after having professionally trained me as an obedient sex slave, you are about to sell me into white slavery to the highest bidder!!!

Personal info:
Tanja, secretary at a lawyer's office (just for story purposes, normally a bank employee)
23 years old, caucasian (good-looking with a beautiful, alluring face)
brunette (curly, shoulder-length hair), brown eyes, soft (slightly tanned) skin
1,71m, 63kg, voluptuous body, large 36DD breasts (all natural), curvy hips, nice ass
trimmed pubic hair, tight pussy

lumegfc401.gif
lumegnud134.gif
Tanja, a kind, sexy cocktease - soon only a helpless damsel in distress - posing for the camera.

My abductor:
You (muscular male with a well-endowed, big dick)
no more details available (white slavers need to keep their identities secret)
he could be the guy in the background of the following picture, obviously being hard at work (no further info about the hapless gal who's being chloroformed and manhandled, she seems not to be his real life girl friend)

lumegfn318.gif
The mysterious abductor in his working environment with preferred commodity (take notice of his black work gloves).

The story:
I think my strong obsession with Chloroform started very early on when I was just a young girl. I'd always loved knock-out fantasies like in the fairy tales Sleeping Beauty and Snow White where the adoring heroines are viciously put to deathlike sleep by the wicked use of a cursed spindle thorn and a poisonous apple. I'd especially liked it that the unfortunate maids were very erotically awakened some time later by their dashing princes after the evil witches, being responsible, had been punished severely. So, it's no wonder that I was immediately thrilled by watching these old Edgar Wallace Movies a little time later on, where almost everytime a gorgeous damsel in distress is being forcefully chloroformed and kidnapped by some mobsters. In fact, I had my very first orgasm while privately watching an intriguing scene on Cable-TV where a sexy, buxom blonde girl got chloroformed against her will with a big, thoroughly-soaked wad of cotton, pressed tightly over her pretty face. I'd been alone at home that special day and had been playing with myself for quite some time when the aforementioned scene came up. Until that very evening, I'd just liked to sensually play with myself, rubbing my sensitive clit and massaging my large, but still growing boobs. I'd never experienced anything like a genuine female orgasm before but when the abduction scene slowly evolved on the TV-screen, I surprisingly felt an incredibly arousing feeling building up in my virginal, 18-year-old body while masturbating heavily on our couch. When the unknown actress finally succumbed to the intoxicating fumes of the powerful narcotic, I instantly exploded into a mind-blowing, never before experienced climax and almost endless waves of erotic pleasure washed over me. Since then, I've been deeply hooked with all kinds of abduction and chloroform-themed scenarios.

My sex life is actually pretty boring and dull because - believe it or not - I've never had real intercourse with a grown man so far. Being kind of a female computer geek (I'm really interested in video games), not going to friends' parties and not drinking or smoking at all will not get you a sexual encounter in today's world. So, all of my more intimate experiences come from masturbation during erotic daydreaming which I quite enjoy and do a lot. Normally, I don't use any sex toys at all, but I really wonder how it would be having a butt plug anally inserted, being dildoed against my will or even being given a forced climax with a wand vibrator. This could be just great! Imagining being chloroformed, kidnapped, bound, gagged, spanked, humilated and then raped turns me on all the time, too. I deflowered myself accidentally while probing my own vagina in our bubbly bathtub at the age of 19 years, and since then, I unfortunately haven't been stuffed with anything bigger than my own fingers. I do like to dress sexily, though, and I have a wide collection of revealing, lacy lingerie (corsets, bras, garter belts, panties, stockings and so forth...). I especially love to be dressed like some sort of expensive and exclusive escort girl underneath my normal business clothing (designer dress on top of white blouse and plaid skirt) at the office, wondering wildly what somebody would do to me if he knew about it... High heels always are a must, of course!

So, here I am, finally finishing my business duties for the day on this dull, Friday evening. It's getting dark fast, so I rush a little bit after work, heading downstairs through the empty lobby of our office building onto the vast street. I really want to catch the last bus home, but too late! It's already gone. Now I have to walk homewards all alone, which is not a nice thought! Shuddering, I hold my leather purse tightly and start walking through the industrial area in which my law company is being situated since last year. I feel a little eerie as I suddenly notice a strange figure, silently following me. He's dressed all in black and obviously very masculine. I hurry up and turn around a corner into a lonely, dark alley. It's the only way I can take but I don't feel very comfortable about it. My subconscious fears grow even further as I spot a black van with murky windows parked in the small alley. I breathe out deeply. It's almost a setting from the criminal movies which I used to watch and be so delighted. And somehow, I feel like I'm getting wet between my stocking-clad legs. There's a tingling sensation deep down inside me and my steamy breathing intensifies, heaving my big bosom up and down underneath my exquisite dress. Each thrust is painfully rubbing my swelling nipples against the soft fabric of my white blouse and I feel my Agent Provocateur :rose: demi-cup bra straining against the firm roundness of my large breasts. Somehow, my shaking fingers find their way into my white, lacy G-string panties, passing the matching garter belt. "Ohhh..." A soft moan escapes my red, lipstick-covered mouth as my warm hands gently touch my dripping pussy. 'What the hell are you doing, Tanja?' I think to myself, 'You're about to masturbate almost in the middle of the night inside a pitch-black alley while somebody's following you? Now, come to your senses and stop it, girl! Hurry home!!!' "Ok," I say out loud to myself, "I'm going, but what could really happen to somebody like mysel... MMMMMMMPPPPPFFFFFFFHHHHHHH!!!" :eek:

A very large, damp wad of medical cotton suddenly smothers almost my whole face while a muscled arm wraps around my tiny waist, painfully immobilizing my struggling arms which are being pinned to my sides. "NO... UUUMMPFFH... MMPPFHH..." My initial protest does not escape the deep thickness of the pillowy cotton at all. I desperately try to breathe in deep for another go at a cry for help, but immediately a sickly-sweet, yet intoxicating odor thoroughly invades my blushing nostrils. The world around me strangely seems to start spinning and I slowly feel a beforehand unexperienced numbness building up in my wriggling body. 'This can't be!' I think to myself, 'I'M BEING CHLOROFORMED!!!' Instinctively, I try to start holding my breath but my mysterious assaulter is obviously a real professional because now he's starting to roughly pinch my aroused nipples through the shiny fabric of my Dolce & Gabbana :rose: dress with his left hand while he's still pressing the chloroform-soaked cotton firmly onto my pouty lips and nose with his right hand. "IEEHH... MMMPPFFHH... MMMPFFH... MMM..." The sharp pain caused by my aching nipples is just overwhelming and I unwantingly take another shocked breath which fills my nostrils again with a huge dose of the sweet-smelling Chloroform, taking me further away into a dark, yet somehow cosy feeling of nothingness. I'm lost. :( I can feel the unknown man's left hand all over my limb body now: He pinches my nipples hard, cruelly massages my big, firm tits. Somehow, he even manages to slip his demanding fingers into my now soaking-wet panties and skillfully rubs my engorged clit while he's chloroforming me into blissfull submission. And yet again, I feel a tremenduous orgasm slowly building up inside me. "OHH... MMMMMM..." Only being supported on my feet by the sinister guy now, I'm like a helpless puppy in his ravaging hands.

And as if his physical torment of myself wasn't enough, he's so mean to start teasing me verbally, too: "Relax, sweetheart! Just breathe in deeply and enjoy the ride... Haha!!!" I can hear his husky voice rudely whispering into my ears, "You can't fight the Chloroform, you know that, so just relax and breathe... Yes, that's it, good girl! Take it all in... Breathe... The Chloroform won't hurt you, just gives you a nice long nap. You're quite getting off on this, aren't you? So, come on, ride it, don't resist your pleasure!" I can hardly see him, lurking in the dark behind me like a ghostly shadow, staring covetously over my shoulder into the deep, inviting cleavage between the magnificent globes of my well-endowed, all natural, 36DD breasts. He presses me further against his strong body and my full buttocks inevitably come in direct contact with his crotch where I can feel a big hard-on building up. The relentless stroking of my shivering pussy lips increases in intensity, his fingers still embedded inside my most intimate parts.

"OHHH... MMMMM..." "Yes, let go, darling! Yeah, just like that... Come on, breathe in deeper... Ride it!" His strict, demanding orders echo in my dazed head. "OHHHHH... MMMM... MMM... OHHHHHHHH..." My impending orgasm is building fast and I wonder fearfully if I'll be able to experience it at last or will the Chloroform take me out sooner? And what then? Where will I be? Is the black van taking me somewhere? What's going to happen to me when I wake up after my chloroform-induced slumber...? Again orders: "Now, hold it! Yes." "OHHHHHHHHHH... MM..." I'm almost there... "And now, cum for me like the slut you are supposed to be, CUM NOW!!!" "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" :heart: I shake wildly as the biggest climax of my life shudders relentlessly through my abused body. It's unbelievable overwhelming and breathtaking. When I desperately gasp for fresh air, the sickly-sweet stench of the Chloroform washes all over me for a last time like a tsunami-like tidal wave, finally taking me with it into sweet oblivion. The powerful anesthetic has undoubtfully done its perverted purpose! My eyelids with the delicate, mascara-black eyelashes blink rapidly for a few seconds and then close. Everything around me becomes dark and I sink unconscious into the strong hands of my brutal captor...
 
Last edited:
OOC: I hope, you liked the start of the story. Anybody who wants to play and post with me further on, should take over the role of my male abductor. But please just one guy! I'm looking forward to it!!! And please have a little patience with me because I just can login maybe once a day. Bye for now...
 
Last edited:
Here we go again....

So, here we are again - well, here I am again, anyway. She's new - fresh meat! The usual cocktail of conflicting emotions is pulsing through me as I stand, amazed once more at my boldness, my sheer nerve. Elation, fear, arousal - all competing in a potent mix. And to think that I’d pretended to myself that that the last one would the final one. Had I been fooling myself? Certainly. So many reasons why I do these things – power, money (eventually), a kind of revenge against cold, hard womanhood? And the sex, obviously. Training my girls for their eventual fate involves a lot of sex, a lot of brute force. And a lot of chloroform

Well then, here I am once more, standing (a little shakily, I must be honest) in a deserted roadway, another limp, rag doll form dangling in my arms and the sweet reek of chloroform still hanging in the air. I need to move to the next stage, like the stern professional I am.

First, a good look around the seemingly deserted area. I keep my skin by paying close and proper attention to every detail. Just because it’s quiet doesn’t mean no-one’s there. And I carry a cosh. I haven’t had to use it yet, but one day, no doubt, I’ll need to. Chloroform works fine on girls who aren’t expecting trouble- or who’ve been neutralised by ropes, straps (or fear and exhaustion). Anyone else who gets in my way, threatens my freedom to roam – well they, I’m afraid, will have to be silenced. Nothing personal – just business.

But - no sound; no steps on the road, no shouts of outrage. Excellent. Stage one duly complete. I allow myself a brief feeling of satisfaction even as the girl’s drug-stricken body grows ever heavier in my arms. The satisfaction that comes from knowing a plan has been executed as it should be. Grabbed the girl, doped her with a hefty dose of chloroform – and, artist that I am (we must combine some pleasure with our business, surely?) skilfully brought her to orgasm with my rough hands on her breasts and her pussy before she went under. I was confident she'd cum hard before the lights went out (and fairly sure she'd enjoyed it too – no-one gets that wet unless they’re feeling pleasure). But enough of the congratulations, Jeremy. Time to move to the second stage; get the girl back to the flat, neutralise her - and start her training to become a fully-fledged victim of male abuse without hope of escape.

The now draining weight of the girl's body is fast becoming insupportable. I lower her to the ground and, heart racing in spite of myself, bend down and grasp her under her armpits before, as gently as possible, I commence half dragging, half sliding her recumbent form along the pavement. She's breathing heavily through her mouth but, strangely, this does nothing to prevent her beauty from blazing out - a real natural beauty. This one really is more drop-dead gorgeous than the other girls. Her breasts , straining against her tight clothing are huge – but still perfectly firm, perfectly proportioned. I am already thinking about how I will use them for my own pleasure before the time comes to send her to her final fate. And those lips, too. I know exactly what they will be used for…

We are approaching the van, the back door ajar and ready to receive us. The journey of no more than fifty yards has had the effect of causing her dress to ride up around her tiny waist – and her panties, already displaced by my rough treatment earlier, have followed the opposite direction and are now wrapped around her knees. The result - her pussy is on plain view. I approve of this – she’s looking more and more like an ideal specimen for my special, “Jeremy” treatments.

Hey - how long has my cock been this hard? In truth, I can’t say with any degree of certainty. Did I get hard before I made my pounce with the chloroform? Was it while she was struggling, while my fingers reached into her damp, innermost places and rubbed her to rapid orgasm? Or did I stiffen when the struggle, and the climax, were over? No idea, but one thing I do know. My cock has never been so rigid; never pressed so urgently against my black jeans. Torture, but sweet torture.

My arousal is magnified by the tantalising glimpses I’ve been getting from under her dress of that pussy. I can see that she keeps herself tidy down there, trimmed (of course she does - she's gorgeous!) but still retaining a narrow slick of dark pubic thatch to show she's all woman.

Panting with the effort and the excitement (less fear now; more certainty) I haul her into the back of the van and slam the door shut. The two of us are completely alone for the first time in an enclosed space. Now the girl is at my complete mercy and I know with absolute certainty that I will use my control over her in ways that offend all civilised laws and rules. Why am I doing this to an innocent girl, one who never hurt me, who doesn't know me? Stay with me, friend, and perhaps we'll both find out..

In the dim light of the single bulb illuminating the back of the van I recover my breath and collect myself. Now I begin to experience that most dangerous of things – temptation. The rational part of my brain knows what I need to do, right now. Vacate the scene of the crime, get away, get secure! But another part of me is not listening to voice of reason. My dick, still rigid behind my tight jeans is demanding release. Now.

I stare at the slumbering girl as she lies, propped up against the van wall on the rough blanket I put there. Around her are strewn a variety of sex aids – dildos, butt-plugs, restraints, gags. These are not for use at this time. They are there to ensure that if (or when) she wakes, she is in no doubt of the position she finds herself in. I want her to have a kind of understanding from the very beginning of what is going to happen to her. Fear is necessary in my work, important. It comes before resistance and, finally, resignation and acceptance.

The girl’s magnificent breasts fight the confines of her costly, highly sensual bra. Her skirt and pants offer no protection, no cover for her modesty. Her pussy lips protrude slightly from beneath her pubic hairs. And - there's no denying it, but no doubt as a result of my fingering earlier in the proceedings there is now a faint but distinct odour of womanhood in the van - the musky scent of pussy...My dick twitches, nine inches of solid, rigid meat desperate to do something, anything.

I kneel close by the still unconscious girl, steady myself and undo my belt. Snap the top button on my jeans; rasp the zipper down in a single movement. Shove my pants out of the way, finally freeing my aching, rampant prick. I grab my cock in my right hand. My left hand reaches out and caresses her tits through her bra before dropping down to stroke her belly, then down to trace a finger boldly along the crease that is the entrance to her cunt. My finger glides over, then teasingly in, just in, her damp folds.

I begin masturbating properly, the fingers and thumb of my right hand slipping my foreskin effortlessly over the tip of my cock, long since wet with my own juices. I'm coming, rising, to a peak, so quick, so quick.

My orgasm approaches (I feel I've earned this moment). The girl is helpless - I could cum over her face, o in her hair, anywhere. But this time - this time - I will not defile her. When I have her safe in the flat; when I have true control - then, and only then will I treat her like the slave, the sex object, the prisoner she is destined to be. So, even as I feel my release charging towards me; as my head snaps back in ecstasy and my hands, one on my cock and the other her pussy move faster and faster I wrench my cock away from her direction at the last second and groan as my orgasm delivers its final burst of glory. As my cum sprays madly over the floor of the van I cry out exultantly, "Tanja!" (That's right. She doesn't know me. But I know her).

Trembling with sexual fulfilment, sated for a moment, I survey the helpless object of my control as she lies there. And then, she stirs. Something like words start to form between her lips.

I reach for more chloroform.
 
Last edited:
The van

"Ohhh... uhh..." The slightly erotic moan hardly escapes my trembling mouth with its full, red lips which are entirely lipstick-smeared due to the thick wad of chloroform-soaked cotton that has been so vigorously pressed upon them in order to subdue me. Everything seems to be so dark and I'm totally confused. 'Wh... where am I? What has happened to me?' :confused: are the only thoughts that slowly form inside my still drousy mind. I feel like I'm floating freely on some kind of suffocating clouds, completely relaxed, but there's more. I'm obviously lying on a rough blanket of some sort, somewhere, and I immediately sense, despite my dreamlike state, that I'm not alone! Then it hits me like a shock: 'THE BACK-ALLEY! THE WEIRD GUY WHO'S BEEN FOLLOWING ME! THE PILLOWY WAD OF COTTON ON MY SURPRISED FACE! THE... THE CHLOROFORM!!!' :eek: I instantly open my shocked eyes, only to take in a very frightening setting: I'm inside a large van with black-tinted windows. It only seems to be quite empty at first sight but the various bondage tools all around the dirty place just can't be overlooked. There are hemp ropes, different sorts of leather shackles, strange contraptions with big, red rubber balls attached to them that look like pony holsters to me (obviously some kind of sophisticated ball gags), even more leather straps with penis-shaped rubber attachments at the inside that seem to be gags, too, dust masks with thorough cotton padding on the inside that are more likely anaesthesia masks, endless numbers of cloth scarves, vicious-looking metal clamps (of which I've heard are used for pinching the most tender parts of a woman's body: her vulnerable nipples and pussy lips), several wand and butterfly vibrators, various amounts of cock-shaped rubber dildos in all colours, painful nasty-looking, big butt plugs and... 'YOU!!!' :cool: I'm really shocked seeing my mean abductor for the first time. He's seemingly quite tall and muscular, towering dangerously over my petite body. He's wearing a dark leather outfit with black jeans and has a very huge and enormous, erect penis dangling...

"WHAT THE...!?" I helplessly gasp, suddenly wide awake. In an instant, I've successfully shaken off all the intoxicating, numbing effects of the Chloroform by realising the ominous situation I'm in. The disrespectful dude :mad: has - without a thought - been masturbating, standing over my luscious body and has shot his load of manly cum all over the rusty floor of the old van. It must have been quite a lustful and fulfilling experience for him, judging from the vast amount of icky sperm all around. He's still breathing heavily from his sweaty act of lechery and seems to be startled somehow as he realizes with astonishment that I'm full awake now. But, I'm not in good shape, neither. My Dolce & Gabbana :rose: dress, worth over $1.500,--, is mostly in shreds all around my small waist and stained all over with dirty street mud. My white, lacy G-string panties are pulled down almost to my slightly bruised knees, publicly revealing the red and swollen pussy lips of my delicious cunt which is still aching from the mind-blowing, forced orgasm I had to endure when I was chloroformed. The seamed silk stockings are in complete disarray, my lacy, four-strap garter belt dangles freely around my flat stomach and my ample, milky-white breasts, which are like two mammary hills, climbing up high into the sky from my bodacious body, have obviously been given an intense manhandling with special focus on their big, brownish areola and suckable nipples. Barely contained by my luxurious demi-cup bra, they are about to explode out of the tiny, underwired cups as I breathe in deeply when I suddenly notice the deep and painful marks my sinister captor has left all over my enticing boobs when he dastardly ravished me before. At least, I still have my 6-inch Manolo Blahnik :rose: high heels on.

lucero0056.gif
Black, high-heeled, 6-inch "fuck me" pumps. Stilettos can be used as a dangerous weapon by skilled women.

The strong stench of the sickly-sweet Chloroform still lingers on some parts of my lower face and I abruptly need to choke hard: "URRGHHH... OHHH..." It really reminds me of my dreadful situation and that I must do something now! Without a doubt, he'll do all kinds of things with me that no proper girl would even think about, if I'm not able to escape at once. And I'm right! The despiteful criminal has finally overcome his initial surprise when he puzzlingly saw me waking up. Now he's reaching for a wooden crate with a huge, piling stack of white medical cotton and a big, smoky-brown glass bottle in the back of the custom-made van. Even through the lingering darkness, I can clearly identify the white label on the suspicious-looking bottle:

CHCL3
Trichloromethane
CHLOROFORM
Use with extreme caution only.
Can cause nausea and unconsciousness.
Only to be applied by approved and trained personnel.
Strictly for medicinal purposes!
500 ml, expires 31.12.2018​

I have to act now or will be doomed forever to whatever cruel fate he has in his sick mind for me. With all of my strength that is left, I pull back my long legs, holding them for a moment in the air, while carefully trying to aim the thorn-like ends of my 6-inch high heels at his most vulnerable parts: His goddamned, big balls and his fleshy cock! Strong, blue veins can be seen all around that still almost fully erect, nine inch monster between his muscled thighs and I secretly wonder what it would be like to be fucked endlessly with it...? "YOU BASTARD!!!" I scream violently as I lash out at him with my deadly, stiletto-like weapons at the end of my thrusting feet, "YOU'RE DEAD, ASSHOLE!!!" But I've widely overestimated myself. My kicking feet suddenly feel so heavy as if they weighed a tonne. I'm still deeply weakened by my Chloroformation earlier on, and haven't really noticed it until it's too late now! My desperate kick misses him totally by almost one metre, thrashing wildly into some building tools at the side of the back compartment of the van. The next swing brings my whole upper body up from the cold floor, so that I'm now almost sitting upright in front of my fully-alert kidnapper. My dazed head with its trembling lips stops from the unexpected move right in front of his big penis, slightly touching the mushroom-like head of it. The fleshy foreskin is still retracted and his stiff prick is dripping with white, thick semen all over it... "IEEHHH!!! YUCK!!!" :eek:

'I'M SO FUCKED UP!!!' I desperately think to myself, seeing the big mischievious grin on his sinister face as he hastily reaches for the smoky-brown bottle of Chloroform and a large, pillowy wad of medical cotton. 'HE'S GOING TO CHLOROFORM ME AGAIN!?' is the dreadful thought popping up in my still slightly numbed mind. And I'm not in good shape to put up a fight any longer due to my previous exhaustion! It's really strange what somebody can unconsciously notice when you know, it's all 'game over' now. I imagine seeing my evil tormentor's lust-filled gaze over my huge swells of titflesh, my inviting pussy lips, my long legs, my whole man-teasing, fuckable body, and I anxiously wonder what he'll do to me when I'm just his drugged plaything. Our eyes meet for just a second and, without a single word, everything seems to be laid down clearly between the two of us: He'll be my strict master and I'll just be his submissive sex toy. I shudder again at the unpleasant thought of my clearly-defined fate... :(

lumegff500.gif
Tamed and obedient slave girl being clad - due to safety procedures - with a strait jacket in typical "present-yourself" pose on her knees.

He carefully uncaps the chloroform-containing, smoky-brown bottle, getting ready to chloroform me yet again into an all-consuming, deep slumber! Or is he just going to drug me long enough that I'll still be awake but docile enough for whatever perverse, sexual satisfaction he wants to get from me, right now, before I'll be taken away to his secret hideout?
 
Last edited:
OOC: Hi everybody, due to some requests by readers, I feel obliged to tell you all, and confirm, that our story will continue. It's not ended, yet. There're still more wicked things in store for poor Tanja! Jeremy1 is writing his upcoming part these days, so please have patience. We don't rush the story on an hourly or daily basis. Our distributions can take some time - even several days or weeks sometimes! I hope you enjoy the story, though! Bye for now...
 
Last edited:
OOC: Hi everybody, just wanna tell you all that this story is closed to Jeremy1 and myself at the moment! We've already been thinking about progressing the story in new directions and including new characters, though. When we feel comfortable enough about doing so, we'll let you know if we need additional writers to join the story, taking over these characters. Right now, it's just the two of us! However, anybody who'd maybe like to participate in the future should check on this thread/story regularily to keep up with the events...
 
Last edited:
Update

To all who may be interested - I have amended my first instalment following discussions with Tanja on plot and story. My new addition will be up here before the end of Sunday. Thanks for reading, J
 
OOC: Hi everybody, we've started a thread in the Story Feedback Forum where you can post comments, ideas and anything else about our story. The thread is called: Official feedback thread for story "Busty secretary with chloroform fetish kidnapped" and can be found here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=804403. Please leave your posts only there, as the story itself is still closed to Tanja396 and Jeremy1 for now. Thanks a lot!
 
Last edited:
The flat

One of the tricky things about chloroform is not knowing when the subject is going to regain consciousness. It's not an exact science, although long experience certainly gives you a rough idea of how long it might be. But all kinds of factors are at work - the physical condition of the victim, how much they've inhaled before the cloth comes away from their face - how much dope is on the cloth, obviously.

Normally, I like to make absolutely sure my girls are properly "under" before I take the pad away. But for the journey from this quiet spot I have elected to apply a smaller dose of chloroform, just sufficient to keep her quiet for the trip. It’s important, though, to establish the thinking behind why I’m doing this to her, and what the future holds for her. With this in mind, I’ve applied a butterfly vibrator to her groin area. My hope is that if she stirs during the journey, the vibe will make her juices start to run. Tanja needs to get used to her sex drive being massively revved up in the future. Her whole career will depend on her becoming aroused as soon as someone else requires it, and she will eventually, after careful training and regular abuse (by me, first, and then, later, others) become wet on demand.

* * * * * *

Well, we've been together in what I privately call the “safe room” in my apartment block flat for an hour now, and there's still no sign of her coming round. Have I overdone the dose? She's sleeping like a baby on the bed. OK, the kind of baby who's only wearing half her clothes and is sporting 38 Double D breasts. But a baby nonetheless. Babies are beautiful, yes? Babies are helpless, aren't they? Ah yes, and babies wake up and cry for attention eventually. This one will be no different and, boy, do I have a lot of attention to give her. I'm afraid it may not be the kind of attention she'll welcome if I'm honest. By the time I've finished with her she'll be wishing her mother was here to make everything all right, tell her she's safe, that there aren't any bad men out there.

Sorry, Tanja. Mother was wrong. There are some terrible men out there.

Wait. – Looks as though she may be finally starting to emerge from her stupor. The lips are twitching. A brief movement in one of her legs inadvertently draws attention to her lack of underclothing. Her bra is still - just - attached to her body but I'm afraid her pants are history. And I must be straight with you here - the fact that I've tied her arms together behind her back with curtain tie-back cord is having the effect of causing her hips to slightly thrust outwards, as it were. And this does have the added outcome of making her pussy very obvious to even a casual glance. The same effect is also causing her breasts to strain even more lustily at the thin material of her bra. No matter - those tits will be getting special treatment very shortly, and a bra will not be required except for occasional decorative purposes.

Yes, she's definitely on her way back. One eye half open, now the other. Blinking confused - here we go! Half-formed words starting to issue from her bruised, pouting mouth.

“Mmmm, ah – mfff – ohhhh. Wha’…where……..?

"Welcome, young lady, to the beginning of the rest of your life" My words are cold, devoid of feeling. This is essential training, from the very start. Empathy, sympathy, will pay no part in what is to follow.

So what is the scene that greets her, as consciousness rushes back, laced with brief, hazy memories of what went on in the back of the van? Does she, will she remember the grab on the street, the chloroform pad clamped over her mouth? The fear, panic, giving way quickly to terrifying dizziness. And then the insistent hand on her pussy, the fingers delving, probing, rubbing on her first reluctant but finally delighted clit. The rush of orgasm before the world faded, to grey, to black?

And what, then, do her wandering, frightened eyes see as her senses return? Instinctively she already knows the danger she is in. But where is she? What manner of place is this?

The safe room is a former spare bedroom, about 12 feet long by 12 foot wide. The sole illumination is by means of a powerful red ceiling light (this is deliberate – the red makes the room appear both nightmarish in aspect and at the same time, speaks instantly of the sex trade). Continuing the bordello theme, the large bed, which is the only significant item of furniture in the room, is draped extravagantly in heavy brocade coverlets over fine silk sheets. The bitterest pill is coated in the sweetest sugar, they say.

Coughing, Tanja looks confusedly down to explore the space between her legs where the butterfly vibe is clamped to her genitals. She appears to think that by rubbing her thighs together she might be able to remove it. With a lazy movement that is deceptively rapid, I brush her hands away. With a further quick swipe of my hand I lightly strike her in the mouth, causing her to cry out in shock and pain. Through her still dazed eyes, she surveys me weakly, and tries again to muster speech.

“Who….. where…..? Go now…….”

Her eyes are shifting, moving around the room. Her eyes wander, then fix on a framed picture on the wall facing the bed. The painting depicts a young woman being penetrated anally by an older man with an enormous penis. The woman is wide-eyed, seemingly shocked and in pain. The man is grinning with pleasure, using his right hand to force the girl to put her hand on his balls and pull them while he thrusts into her anus.

I smile, coldly.

“Tanja. I’m Jeremy. What you see in that picture is the sort of thing you’re going to learn about here. When we have finished, you will do all this, and anything else your client wants. You will do it gladly, and with a smile on your face.”

“No…. no, no, no….” Tanja is shaking her head, tears seeping from her fuddled eyes and her limbs jerking in agitation. She seems to have forgotten the vibe clasped to her crotch, was oblivious to the impression she was making. Her arms strain hopelessly against the constraining curtain tie pinning her behind. Her tits swell, the nipples protruding lewdly through the bra material.

“Listen. Listen!” I cut her stumbling words short with another smack, this time on her left ear. She cries out in shock, then subsides. Low moans of fear bubble under, but otherwise relative peace prevails.

“Listen,” I say again. This will be a hard road. But when our work is done, you will have received a training, a professional instruction that will make you truly a rare thing today. A woman dedicated to man’s pleasure; who takes her own pleasure in giving pleasure.

“The only way you are going to learn is by doing it. And I am going to show you how. We’ll take as long as necessary – I am a patient man. But I am not a sympathetic man. The more you resist, the harder it will be, the more severe the punishment.”

The tears are flowing more freely now, and I decide my opening remarks are over, at least for the moment. Time for some direct action.

From the small chest at the foot of the bed I produce a brown bottle, and bullet vibrator. At the sight of these items Tanja’s sobs and tears redouble.

“Shut up, you little slut. Open your legs. Now!” With a whimper, she complies but not enough and with a rough swipe I spread her legs wide. With a practised hand I apply a slug of chloroform to a cotton wool pad and move over her terrified face. I flick the switch on the bullet and wave it in front of her, before dropping down to her crotch. I extract the butterfly vibe, and quickly place the buzzing bullet at the entrance to her cunt. Straight away, I observe she was wet – good.

“No, no, no, no….” Tanja seems to think if she begs enough, I will stop. No chance. Swiftly, I stand up, and dropped my leathers. My pants follow straight after them, and my stiff prick bounces out, waving in front of the girl’s face.

Leaving the bullet inside her vagina, buzzing frantically, I look at her straight in the eyes, and speak again.

“Tanja, you need to look like you’re enjoying yourself. Until you do, I can’t trust you to stay conscious too long, I’m afraid. More chloroform, I feel.

I waste no time. Squatting over her crotch, oblivious to her weeping, I grab my cock and wipe it around her pussy lips, getting a buzz from the vibe as I do. My other hand roughly pushes the dope-sodden pad over her mouth and nose.

“Uhhhh…..m’phhhhh!” As I shove my cock just inside her damp box her muffled utterances give added pleasure. The bullet vibe is jolting my thrusting dick; her moans are turning me on madly. I start to thrust wildly, as the chloroform starts to work on her – but even as it does, I can feel her own pleasure rising up. Her cunt slackens to receive me, and her final noises before she slides into blackness are moans of joy. As I let go, firing my cum inside her belly, she gives one final “uunhhhhh!” and her body goes limp, both sedated and sated. I give a final groan of pleasure, and then slip out of her supine body. She lies, still, on the bed, all understanding gone.

Her education has begun.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Hi, quite a lot of people have read our story so far but there're only a few comments about it in our feedback thread. We'd really love to hear from you if you like the story. No need to do extensive reviews, though. Please just tell us if it's entertaining you. The feedback thread can be found here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=804403.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Hi, I'll be writing the next installment during these days. It should be posted at last by the end of Easter. Hope you enjoy it...
 
Last edited:
Some time earlier, back in the van...

OOC: The following scene/events take place before the last installment of the story, called "The flat", by Jeremy1 and are a description of how Tanja got to Jeremy's flat from her point of view.

"Noooo... MMMMMPFFFFHHHHHHH..." :eek: My last desperate plea is cut short as he violently pushes the chlorofom-stained cotton pad onto my protesting mouth and nose once more. "MMMMPFFFHHHH... MMMPH... MMM..." I've helplessly watched my despiteful assailant soaking it thoroughly with the all-consuming, powerful narcotic from the smoky-brown glass bottle. "You're really gonna regret this, my dear!" He's quite determined. "But for now, just breathe in the Chloroform! Yes, just like this... Don't resist!" "MMM... MMM... MM..." "No one makes a go at me, especially not some future merchandise! I'll get you something special for our ride home through the night as punishment for this, you'll see, baby! Now, breathe... Yes, good girl! Breathe deeper... Very nice!" "MM... Mm... mm..." I have no chance again. The guy is just too strong. He's pressing the soft, chloroform-reeking cotton tightly over my gasping mouth with his right hand while he's carefully supporting my aching head with his left. The sick pervert forcefully pinches my weakened legs together with his own muscular thighs and lowers himself onto my petite body, strictly preventing me from making any unwanted motion. "You're quite a prize, ya know that? Shh... Relax... I think, I've hit the jackpot with you, haha!" He must be sick, really sick! His still erect penis accidentally touches my neat belly and gross leftovers of its smeary cum stain my flat stomach. He's still half-naked, his sturdy pants lying neglected in some corner of the frightening interior of his old van. Despite being almost completely under, I can clearly feel my abused pussy starting to get nicely wet again, my lovely clit aching of wild desire. "Mm... mm... uhh... m...!?" Slowly, I slip away into the now almost familiar, chloroform-induced darkness. My delicate eyelids start blinking rapidly again and a vague, yet persistant, ringing in my ears numbs my limited awareness even further. It's quite like in the old criminal movies, I used to watch so delighted in the past: The good girl never had a single chance against the baddies 'giving her the cloth', as it was commonly called. I'm completely relaxed now, ready for my beauty sleep, as the suppressive cotton is suddenly being taken away from me. I've really been at the very brink of losing my consciousness, but now, a rush of fresh air softly fills my blushing nostrils and I'm coming around a bit. 'What's happening?' :confused:

Through hazy eyes I can somehow see the mean bandit casually reaching for something in the gloomy dark behind him. He slowly turns around holding a short, harsh leather belt with kind of a big, black, penis-shaped rubber attachment on it. 'What's that for?' He thoroughly smears quite a lot of his dripping semen, still sticking on his own, rigid dick, onto the artificial copy of a man's most prominent body part until the ghastly rubber penis is totally coated with creamy cum. The sick bastard approaches me yet again, grabs my pretty chin with complete determination and pushes his dirty fingers roughly into my blushing cheeks, so that I automatically have to open my numbed mouth wide. 'He's not going to...' "URGHH... MMPLMMM... MMM..." The disgusting taste of old rubber and his salty sperm is choking me hard as he forcefully pushes the prepared, rubber penis gag into my bulging mouth and tightly buckles its leather belt behind my neck. I almost need to vomit. :( "Hold still!" he impatiently yells at me what's really not necessary, considering my total helpless situation. I'm still heavily chloroformed and can't move at all, barely being aware of what's happening around me. And there's more to come: My superior tormentor skillfully uses further leather belts to rudely shackle my wrists, elbows, ankle and my whole limp body. Thick pieces of rough hemp rope are being used to painfully bind my tender wrists behind my own back to my shackled ankle, forcibly pulling my whole torso into a strict hogtie.

lumegtw339.gif
Professionally sedated, bound and gagged, naked abduction victim being ready for transportation.

I'm trussed up like a turkey but I honestly doubt that a turkey shows off firm, yet enticingly jiggling 36DD tits being badly covered by something what once has been a $150,-- demi-cup brassiere by Agent Provocateur, :rose: my favourite lingerie manufacturer. I really do like expensive, high-class clothes, you know?

"ARGHHH... MMPLMMM... MMM..." I'm at the end of my nerves, starting to cry silently. I've never expected an abduction experience to be so intense. This is so not like in the television shows where the pretty girls are always given just a whiff of Chloroform and go under with some kind of grace, looking just adorable and beautiful. And there's always the dashing, quite handsome hero to the resue, of course. Where's my great hero when I need him the most? "I told you, you would regret your behaviour, young lady!" Definately not the hero but the evil villain quietly whispering into my ear! He's quite enjoying himself. 'Sick pervert!' :mad: But he's a real pro, too. I'm just gaining some sort of awareness again when I suddenly feel something being placed on top of the penis gag's front leather plate that acts as a base for the rubber attachment in my stuffed mouth. Something soft... damp... sweet... Something very sweet... sickly-sweet! I desperately try to get some more fresh air because breathing has suddenly become more difficult due to the smothering cotton padding of this new device over my stunned face. I inhale deeply... 'Oh, my Gosh! No... Chloroform, yet again!?' :eek: It distinctively smells like the powerful anaesthetic immediately starting to work on my already numb body, pulling me back into the dreamy darkness. The professional criminal has dastardly put one of these anaesthesia dust masks with chloroform-soaked cotton padding on the inside onto me, firmly held in place on top of the horrid penis gag and over my mouth and nose by small straps around my fuzzy head. But I'm not totally losing my consciousness because he's just slightly doused the white cotton with a small dose of Chloroform, just enough to keep me drousy... And now he obviously seems to nestle around my lower groin area and delicious pussy, still wet and aching from my forced orgasm. The damned rapist carefully attaches another rubber-like device directly onto my sensitive clit and firmly pulls it into place with wide straps around my lush hips, in between my failing legs and through my opened crotch, occasionally rubbing and pinching my pink, swollen nipples of my sexy, perfectly shaped 36DD breasts in the process. The rough straps are biting sharp into my assaulted crotch, violently parting my red pussy lips and burying themselves deep into my horny cunt.

lumegff427.gif
Severe crotch rope tie consisting of leather belts which are biting painfully into its wearer's ass cheeks and vulnerable pussy.

I sob hysterically. "Here's your reward for not behaving properly!" he roughly says when he seems to flip some kind of switch on the tiny thing he's put onto my tender clit. Immediately, the pink butterfly vibrator starts its relentless, unstoppable work, vibrating happily on my knob of lust. The erotic pleasures, slowly starting to build up inside my helpless body, are only dulled a little bit by the chloroform-soaked cotton padding of my attached dust mask. The Train of Sexual Delight has once more left the station, taking me with it on a wild, lewd journey to places yet unknown...

I'm... sweating, aching badly, wriggling frantically all around the place, grunting helplessly into my rubber penis gag, drooling endlessly, tearing weakly at my restricting restraints, experiencing endless erotic pleasure and torment, CUMMING WILDLY! "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I don't know anymore what's happening with me. "OHHH... MMM... MMM..." 'Building up...'
I've long lost all memories, my awareness of time and space due to one forced orgasm after another savagely shaking my exhausted body. "OHHHH... MMM... MM..." 'Rising...'
'We're moving, yes?' "OHHHHHH... MM... M..." 'Rising even more...'
'It's dark all around me, but why? Where am I?' "OHHHHHHHH... M... M..." 'Almost there now...'
'Why is a seemingly dark and confined space moving? I can hear some noise as if there's... I don't know what...' "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 'One more!'
I've already lost count of how many times I've climaxed so far and it really needs to stop now. I can't take it anymore! But the tiny, pink butterfly vibrator, tightly strapped to my soaking-wet crotch, is without mercy, starting to take me onto the next erotic field trip to sexual satisfaction. 'Will it never stop?' At first, I'd hoped the batteries of the rubbery vibe would run out but they didn't. 'Must be Duracell!' I can hardly see anything through my cloudy vision, being cleverly sedated by my evil abductor. The Chloroform onto the damp cotton pad of the anaesthesia dust mask over my pretty face has just the right dosage: I'm not put under completely, losing consciousness, but I'm still doped enough for being prevented from doing anything stupid like trying to break free of my strict bondage. 'He's so good, definately knows his stuff, this perverted swine!' "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" :heart: 'Another one. Didn't see that coming.'

"You're just sick yourself, Tanja, enjoying being chloroformed, kidnapped and forced to orgasm, you know that, don't you?"
'Who the hell is this!?'
"You're just a pathetic example for all women!"
'Who's this?'
"You really disgrace womanhood, negating all achievements feminism has made so far and push its efforts back again into the stone age!"
'No, really. Who can this be? I need to know!'
"You're halluzinating, Tanja! I'm your own voice of reason, don't you see?"
'Oh my, this chloro stuff is really vicious! Makes me losing my mind already!'
"You're not losing your mind, Tanja. Just the more intelligent, sophisticated parts of it, being me, are separated from the more primitive, carnal parts of it, being you: A dumb, brunette bimbo with big tits and good looks who wants to get fucked!"
'Shut up!'
"I won't, you're gonna have to face the truth. Besides, you can't shut off your own brain!"
'SHUT THE FUCK UP!!'
"I won't!"
'Damn, I really need to get more Chloroform in order to dull this annoying, uptight voice of reason!'

The strange motion has suddenly stopped. A bright, eye-hurting flash of light floods the former dark interior of my male kidnapper's van when its back door is slammed open. Towering in the far entrance like a dangerous animal, ready to strike at its helpless prey, is... Him! :cool: Dark leather jacket, black jeans, completely dressed again, sinister smile on his shady face and... a freshly-soaked wad of cotton, distinctively reeking of Chloroform, in his right hand. 'Oh, come on. Can't you come up with something new? It's almost getting boring,' I think to myself. The now almost completely dried anaesthesia dust mask is quickly yanked from my sweaty face and... "MMMPFFHHHHH... MMPFFHHH... MMMPF..." The fight is short. 'He really should try out something different! Maybe some laughing gas or what about a healthy dose of this ko-spray stuff they use in all these espionage movies? Always works! Hell, he could even do me with a taser, just for a change!' "MMPF... MMM... MM..." I have no chance at all, being well bound and gagged. "MMM... MM... M..." And actually, it's kind of a relief after all this sexual torment during the exhausting drive. We've surely arrived at his place, wherever that might be. "Mm... m... m..." I slip away. Complete darkness engulfs me once more. The only thing that I barely notice, when I cross the river of awareness into the land of deep slumber, is him erotically massaging my firm, round breasts, being more gentle this time, while he's chloroforming me thoroughly. The bad guy's already freed my jiggling, big tits from the confinement of the lacy cups of my extravagant brassiere which is still on me but dangles freely now just below my ample bosom. He's got a routine there. 'Must be a boob man, as they're calling it.' I almost giggle at this stupid thought of mine. But you know what? The really, really bad thing about all that's happened with me so far, worse than anything else in the whole world... is the cruel fact that I might not be able to watch the next episode and 2nd season premiere of "LOST" on TV this evening! And I've been so looking forward to find out what's below that mysterious hatch! Sorry, Locke, can't be with you tonight. Got myself another date, already! "Ohh... uh... m...!?" I'm losing it... I'm... lost! Everything becomes black. I'm unconscious again...
 
Last edited:
Once more into the flat...

OOC: The following scene is a retelling of the events as described in the installment of the story called "The flat" by Jeremy1 from Tanja's point of view.

TANJA'S EROTIC ADVENTURES VERSION 6.9
COPYRIGHT 2012 BY tanja396 AND Jeremy1 FROM Literotica.com

THIS COMPUTER GAME IS BEING PROTECTED BY THE LEGAL LAWS OF GERMANY AND GREAT BRITAIN.
WARNING! THIS IS AN ADULT ROLE PLAYING GAME. MINORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY IT.
ALL CHARACTERS ARE PURELY FICTIONAL.​

INSTALLING GAME. PLEASE WAIT... ... ...
GAME INSTALLED. SYSTEM READY...
PARSER LOADED...
GRAPHICS LOADED...
GAME IS STARTING... NOW!

HELLO USER tanja396,

YOU'RE IN A DIMLY LIT BEDROOM WHICH IS BEING SPARSELY ILLUMINATED BY A RED LIGHT AT THE CEILING. YOU'RE LYING MOTIONLESS ON A BIG BED WITH HEAVY BROCADE COVERLETS AND SILK SHEETS SLOWLY RECOVERING FROM A CHLOROFORM-INDUCED SLUMBER. YOUR WRISTS ARE TIGHTLY BOUND BEHIND YOUR BACK WITH CURTAIN CORD. THE STRICT BONDS ARE PULLING YOUR ACHING ARMS BACK WHILE HAVING THE ADDED EFFECT OF PROMINENTLY PUSHING YOUR LARGE BOSOM FORWARD. YOU'RE ONLY WEARING YOUR LUXURIOUS, LACY BRASSIERE WHICH IS LOOSELY DRAPED AROUND YOUR LOWER BODY, JUST BELOW YOUR FULL, ROUND AND MILKY-WHITE BREASTS. THEY'RE NOT FULLY COVERED AND YOUR POINTY NIPPLES CAN BE SEEN VERY CLEARLY. YOUR MATCHING PANTIES ARE LONG GONE AND YOUR RED, STILL SWOLLEN PUSSY LIPS ARE ON FULL DISPLAY TO THE WHOLE WORLD. YOU FEEL COMPLETELY DIZZY AND DISORIENTED. YOUR YOUNG BODY IS COVERED EVERYWHERE IN SWEATY PERSPIRATION AS IF YOU'VE ENDURED SOME SORT OF AN EXHAUSTING EXPERIENCE LATELY. DO YOU MUMBLE...
1) "Mmmm, ah – mfff – ohhhh. Wha’…where……..?" OR
2) "Mmm... mm... wh... oh... where... uhh... mm...?"
INPUT: > ...

lumegfn156.gif
Kidnapped and stripped, naked girl anxiously waiting for her first sex slave training session while lying bound and gagged on a luxurious bed.

What the hell is this? Where am I? What's going on? :confused: I feel so... so strange... sleepy... disoriented... exhausted! What has happened to me? I must have clearly lost my mind! Why am I inside a computer role playing game, a text adventure, on some 80's Personal Computer? Is this all real or am I daydreaming again? I really shouldn't have indulged myself into playing all these RPGs on my Nintendo DSi XL while on the train traveling to work and during my spare time! It can be quite addictive. And now, it strikes back at me, messing with my chloroform-dazed head. Chloroform!? Why do I think of that now? It's certainly belonging to my sexual fetishes, being knocked out and abducted, but I'm on my way back home from work, right now, and not in my own bed having a little bit of private quality time with my vibr... ehhm, never mind! And what's that supposed to mean: Tanja's Erotic Adventures Version 6.9!? 'Hmm... 69... mm... I kinda think there's something to it, heard it before, but when...?'

INPUT: > 1 [ENTER]

"Mmmm, ah – mfff – ohhhh. Wha’…where……..?" I quietly mumble into the gloomy redlight.

"Hey, you shouldn't play right now. Stop it, Tanja!" 'Oh my, it's my own annoying voice of reason again!'

YOU HEAR SOMEBODY NEXT TO YOU COLDLY SPEAKING TO YOU BUT YOU CAN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND THE HARSH WORDS OR THEIR GENERAL MEANING AT ALL. THERE'S A BUZZING DEVICE FIRMLY ATTACHED TO YOUR SWEET VAGINA AROUSING YOU EROTICALLY. ACROSS THE WALL IS A BIG PICTURE. ENTER COMMAND...
INPUT: > ...

'Noo...!' I have to stop this immediately. There's something terribly wrong with the whole situation. This can't be real! I have a strange feeling as if I were in big trouble already but I'm not quite sure... The pulsating shocks at my sensitive clit are so... so... good! :) I'm becoming horny as hell again due to this relentless treatment of my most vulnerable body part. 'Wait a moment? This sounds familiar...!?'

INPUT: > EXAMINE DEVICE [ENTER]

YOU CAN'T REACH THE SMALL DEVICE STRAPPED HARD TO YOUR SOAKING WET CROTCH BECAUSE YOUR OWN HANDS ARE SEVERELY TIED BEHIND YOUR BACK. YOU FEEL A QUICK SMACK ON YOUR POUTY MOUTH ROUGHLY ADMINISTERED BY AN UNKNOWN HAND. IT STINGS AND HURTS PAINFULLY. YOU CRY OUT LOUD IN SURPRISE! ENTER NEW COMMAND...
INPUT: > ...

'This is so bizarre! Am I in Wonderland?' :confused:

INPUT: > LOOK PICTURE [ENTER]

YOU TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE HUGE PAINTING ACROSS THE WALL WHICH UNDOUBTFULLY DEPICTS A LEWD SEXUAL ACT: AN ELDERLY MAN IS RIGOROUSLY FUCKING A YOUNGER, BEAUTIFUL WOMAN FROM BEHIND PUMPING HIS RIGID PENIS FORCEFULLY INTO HER SPREAD ANUS. SHE'S CLEARLY IN A LOT OF ALMOST UNBEARABLE PAIN AND LUST AT THE SAME TIME. ENTER NEW COMMAND...
INPUT: > ...

I'm crying now. This is all so weird! Bits and pieces of memories return slowly: Friday afternoon... going home... some damp cotton... a sickly-sweet smell... rough leather straps... something unpleasant in my benumbed mouth... erotic pleasure... I can definitely hear somebody talking to me from a distance - cold, harsh words which I really don't understand. There's someone here, with me, right now! I receive a stinging slap across my sobbing face again, :( it hurts a lot.

INPUT: > HAVE MERCY [ENTER]

WARNING! SYSTEM ERROR. UNKNOWN PHRASE DETECTED. PARSER NOT COMPLYING. RESETTING! PLEASE WAIT... ... ... PARSER RESETTED! ENTER NEW COMMAND...
INPUT: > ...

I need to end this. There's something absolutely wrong with me. I can clearly see that now despite the fuzzy thoughts of my chloroform-messed up mind... 'Wha...? Chloroform!? Have I been...?'

INPUT: > WAKE UP [ENTER]

GAMING SESSION ENDED. SAVING... GAME SAVED!

I frantically shake off the restraining, imaginary cobwebs before my dull eyes and slowly return to my own senses. And there he's again: The sick bastard who's viciously chloroformed and kidnapped me. He openly tells me his name, "Jeremy", and starts talking leisurely about things I can't understand or don't want to understand. It's so bad! I start crying helplessly, I just can't hold it anymore. He angrily yells something at me, slabs me painfully into my smeared face. And now, after his horrifying monologue about sexual training, giving and receiving pleasure, Jeremy, my evil abductor, :cool: is at it again: He suddenly produces a small, smoky-brown glass bottle from a wooden chest next to the large, sophisticated bed I'm lying in, shaking fearfully. Next is a little, egg-shaped device. He teasingly waves it in front of my worried face and thoroughly soaks another cotton pad with a colourless liquid from the smoky-brown bottle. Jeremy spreads my kicking legs wide apart by force, places the bullet vibrator of some sorts deep into my welcoming pussy and... "MMMMPFHHHH... MMPFH... MMM..." The damp cotton pad smothers me with the sickly-sweet aroma of Chloroform once again and his big, 9-inch dick is being brutally shoved into me. He starts pumping hard... in and out... "OHH... MMPH... MMM...", demanding... in and out... "OHHHHH... MMM... MM...", without mercy... in and out... "OHHHHHHHHHHH... MM... M...", dominating... in and out... "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Mm... mm...".

And, despite my first felt despair and resistance, there it is again: A wonderful, enticing mix of emotions :D resulting from... being assaulted upon, being grabbed hard, knowing that my helpless struggles against my strict bondage are to no avail, coughing due to lack of fresh air, having to endure the numbing fumes of a powerful narcotic, becoming dizzy once more, slowly losing control of my surroundings as I slip away into shadowy darkness, becoming even more drousy and wonderful relaxed, knowing that I'm supported on my way to deep slumber and lustful dreams by strong arms around my wriggling body, enduring demanding hands all over the firm globes of my large, well-endowed breasts, feeling these hands roughly pinch my swelling nipples and probing deep into my wet pussy, having a fast-stroking, enormously big cock inside me for the first time in my life, getting quite a buzz by the egg-shaped bullet vibe deep down inside my womanly vulva, knowing my rising orgasm is imminent, letting go of everything, shaking off all my constraining responsibilities, knowing that from now on I'll be completely taken care off by somebody else, experiencing the overwhelming erotic pleasures of an incredibly intense, forced climax after real intercourse, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... mm... m...", :heart: and feeling at ease with everything in the world when the overpowering sweetness of the damp cotton on my lower face finally takes me away into all-consuming darkness, anxiously wondering what is going to happen with me next...

lumegtour040.gif
Totally exhausted girl after having endured a forced orgasm, now obviously chloroformed in order to give her a nice, relaxing nap.

"Uhh... m... m...!?" :confused:
 
Last edited:
Cumming... ehhm... Coming up/entering the story soon...

The Competitor:
caucasian male, mid 30s
Jeremy's arch enemy and business competitor (runs a worldwide operating slavery agency)
very rude towards girls, does his job only for money and not personal pleasure
partner-in-crime with The Countess

lumegml215.gif
The Competitor checking on his merchandise.

The Countess:
asian female, mid 30s
strict lesbian dominatrix who owns The Mansion (grand villa including BDSM-dungeon)
very rich and arrogant, takes pleasure in "playing" with the girls
partner-in-crime with The Competitor

lumegff495.gif
The Countess with her favorite working equipment.

Fifi, the french maid:
caucasian female, mid 20s
obedient servant at The Mansion
slightly foolish behaviour gets her in trouble all the time
employed and trained by The Countess

lumegfn583.gif
Fifi, the french maid, waiting to clean up any kind of tube...

Work in progress...

lumegero563.gif
 
Last edited:
OOC: As for now, the story is still closed to myself and Jeremy1. But it might be that we'd like to invite fellow co-writers joining us at some time in the near future. They'd obviously have to take over the roles of aforementioned new characters. Whoever feels that she/he might be interested to do so, should feel free to send me a private message. Nevertheless, it must be said that a certain story plot has already been developed, so the new characters would have to act accordingly to these plot outlines. I'm not online every day, so you need to have a little patience waiting for me, replying to messages. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
OOC: The next story update "Once more into the flat..." might be posted by the end of Easter.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Ok, missing story installments have been posted by now! We're now indulging ourselves in expanding the story a little and are going to introduce aforementioned new characters soon... Nevertheless, story is still closed to myself and Jeremy1! Whoever might be interested in taking over a character in the future, should just send a private message to me for applying first.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Bumped (new poll added to the story).
 
Last edited:
OOC: We're actually working very hard (well, I'm more sort of moist in fact but I think Jeremy1 is definately hard at work) on new installments but this can take just a little longer due to private life duties. And I've got quite a lot of private messages by people who wanted to ask questions and play with me one-on-one, too. As I'm polite and try to answer all messages, it has become quite time-consuming. At the moment I'm...
- ...tied to a chair in a medieval classroom somewhere in China, sedated with a chloroform-soaked cotton pad over my face and dressed like a sluttish school student while my australian English teacher who works in China is preparing to do some wicked things to my young body.
- ...being chased all over the US by different pursuer who wanna get a hold of me.
- ...lying unconscious and half-naked face-down on my own extravagant fur coat on a bed somewhere in the Czech Republic.
- ...being molested and caned by an australian school teacher (yes, another one!) and his busty, mature wife while on detention in his classroom.
I really try everything to get myself out of these precarious situations as fast as I can and get back here so that Jeremy can continue his training programme! I do just hope that I won't run into any more trouble on the road back home.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Hi everybody, I really need to tell you all about something weird that has just happened to me in real life. I still can't believe it! I'm actually shaking of fear and uncertainness while writing this post. What shall I do? Call the authorities? Get over it? I don't know...

First, I have to tell you something about me and some other people whom I've met here on Literotica.com since I joined the site. I for my part just wanted to explore my own sexuality a little further and start role playing when I came here. I'm not so much into real sex (intercourse) in my private life what might have something to do with my sexual fetishes. I'm actually pretty much like Tanja in the story who I've logically formed after my real life alter ego: My name's really Tanja, I'm a young brunette with quite some good looks and nice boobs, and yes, I've got these lustful fantasies about being abducted and molested. Daydreaming about this gets me almost off all the time during masturbation which is - more or less - the main/only content of my private sex life. You should check my personal public profile on Literotica for further info about myself. And you should know about Jeremy1 by now, right? He's my writing partner from the UK who joined my sexual role play story some time ago. Judging by the private messages he's sent me so far, I'd say he's a business man of some sorts in his mid 40s. Jeremy seems to travel a lot, has got his own laptop just for work and sometimes surfs Literotica using his iPhone. He's obviously very dominant in real life as well. The 2nd person you need to know about is sCr3amer4u. She's a british gal, mid 30s and, to use a classic, "a lady in the parlour and a whore in the bedroom". Check out her public profile, too. She seems to have some kind of a responsible job designing book covers. On the job, she's all powerful and really dominating, as she says herself, but in her sex life she's just like me: a true submissive with rape fantasies. I've met her here on Literotica while stumbling about and reading through her ongoing thread "Rapeplay" which can be found here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=805021. The distinct title of her interesting thread pretty much says it all! Have a look, it's really naughty and explicit!

The startling events which I want to talk about now happened a couple of days ago just around Easter. It still gives me the creeps just thinking about what I'd to endure. I was walking home from some shopping and finally entered the small street where I'm living for quite some time now. It's at a rural town somewhere close to the outskirts of Frankfurt am Main, a major city in Germany. My homely lane is somewhat secluded, there're not many houses, just my appartment block. So, I was really surprised to see an unknown guy standing next to a caravan-like car with british car plates that was parked there. He was quite tall, muscular and in general handsome wearing some kind of a business suit. "Sorry, Miss, do you speak English? I've lost my way around here, could you please tell me where the SchillerstraĂźe is?" he asked me politely and waved a street map at me. "Sure, why not? Let's have a look!" I answered him friendly, came closer and curiously took the street map. I wasn't really expecting anything dangerous to happen, I mean, it was bright daylight and I was almost at home. "You need to go... Mmmmpfffhhhh!?" I hadn't noticed the side door of the big van in my back being suddenly opened and was roughly grabbed from behind by somebody very strong while a neatly folded, white handkerchief, thoroughly soaked with an unknown liquid, was being firmly pressed onto my gasping mouth and nose. I lost the street map and the mysterious guy on the street immediately grabbed both of my kicking legs while his male partner behind me painfully pinned my arms to my sides and continued pressing the damp cloth over my pretty face. I was brutally lifted from the ground and carried into the strange van. "Hurry up, Jeremy! We don't have much time," anxiously yelled my first attacker behind me to the one on the lonely street, holding my legs. 'Jeremy! No, this can't be!' I was desperately thinking when the side door of the van was slammed shut. I was alone now with my two assailants in the back of the spacious van but I could notice a third person silently sitting in the front behind the driver's wheel: a voluptuous woman, quite beautiful and good-looking, maybe in her mid 30s. "Let's get her to the motel. Start driving!" commanded 'Jeremy' with full determination while he was forcefully pinning me down with his bulky body. I frantically tried to struggle and break free but whatever narcotic the soft cloth over my smothered face was obviously soaked with prevented that. It was all too powerful and in only mere seconds, after desperately gasping once or twice for fresh air, I was completely put under, losing consciousness. I can tell you all, this was nothing like in my erotic fantasies where I always dream about being slowly put to a comfy sleep with Chloroform. This stuff was really vicious: Just a whiff of it and it was lights out for me immediately as if I would have hit a brick wall.

When I came around again, I was at an unknown place that looked like a hotel room to me. I was lying on my back in a big, comfortable bed, still fully dressed including my silk blouse, short skirt and high heels. I had a benumbed feeling all over my lower face and a strange taste in my mouth, being very weak and dizzy in general. "Hello, Tanja, how do you feel? Everything's alright, we won't hurt you! I'm Jeremy, the real Jeremy from England, you know?" said the ominous guy from the street to me while observantly standing in front of the four-poster bed. I was quite shocked at this moment. 'How the hell did he get to know who I'm for real and where I live? How did he get here? Who are the other two people?' were my worrying thoughts. "May I introduce you to sCr3amer4u who you should really know and an old school friend of mine?" Jeremy kindly asked and continued, "You know, after all the online play between us, sCr3amer4u and I decided we'd be a perfect fit in real life, too, and started to see each other. We met secretly at some hotels back in England and played out our fantasies. I can tell you, we're having the time of our lives, right now! So, as you brought us together, we decided to return the favour and let you experience some of your naughty fantasies for real as well. Our male partner here is an old school buddie of mine from my hometown in England. He's studied medicine and works as a real doctor at a hospital nowadays back there. Actually, he's a real life anaesthesiologist preparing people for their operations. And what shall I say, he's got some very dark and kinky fantasies of his own, too. After we'd invited him to our little adventure, it was quite easy: We all took the weeks around Easter off from work for a holiday break, rented a caravan from Sixt Budget, my friend - you may call him 'Doctor' - organized some narcotics and anaesthetic from his supplies, I had your IP-address being tracked down by somebody I know at a telecommunication company and got your real life living address. There're no customs between England and Germany, so we could easily travel down here. We were surveying you closely for some time, rented this nice appartment at a lonely motel and, well, caught you! I'm sorry that we'd to use the fast working stuff on you first, Tanja, but we really couldn't risk you making a commotion. And don't worry, the Doctor here is a total professional, he knows his handiwork, you're perfectly safe with him applying the drugs. No Chloroform, of course! That's a dangerous, toxic and lethal narcotic. We all know that. But he's brought quite an arsenal of modern-day anaesthetic, some ether-like stuff which is used during operations. It's completely safe! Ok now, one more thing: Whenever you want us to stop from doing something, you just need to say 'red' as it's your safeword! When you're gagged you just shake your head and mumble 'ah, ah, ah'. Have you understood, Tanja?"

Well everybody, what shall I say? At this point, after all these shocking revelations, I was quite in a strange mix of emotions. I felt somehow hurt, maybe assaulted, but at the same time extremely aroused and anxious to see how this would play out. And hell, Jeremy and sCr3amer4u together? 'Who'd have thought of that? Well, they're both from England, so...' I slightly nodded my troubled head and said to them: "Yes, I have understood the... Mmmpffhhhh... mmmphh... mmpf..." Again, the Doctor had sneaked up on me unnoticed and was pushing now a large wad of white, medical cotton which had been professionally soaked with some kind of foul-smelling anaesthetic onto my surprised face. I was totally caught off guard and was still too weak to put up any real resistance. At least, I noticed sCr3amer4u watching my little struggles with pleased interest. She was seemingly turned on, I'd say, and shamelessly started to finger herself with one hand slipping into her lacy panties under her exquisite dress, skillfully starting to rub her aching clit, and the other hand hastily unbuttoning the frilly top of hers in order to free her firm, round and delicious breasts. She was breathing heavily. 'Dirty whore!' was the single thought popping up into my already fuzzy mind, 'I'm getting the cloth, being put under, and you're selfishly masturbating! How mean of you!' I got a good look at the Doctor's metallic-silver suitcase: Lot's of small, medicinal glass bottles, some packages of colourful pills, anaesthesia masks - the real ones, not some made up dust masks - and all kinds of other medical equipment. At this moment, I really started to wonder if I should end all this and make them stop immediately. But I hesitated too long, being unsure and certainly highly aroused by the whole situation, too. The narcotic stuff he used on me now was working more slowly than the other one before. Definately a different anaesthetic than the first one in the small street at my home town. Letting my dazed view wander around the tastefully decorated motel room, I was able to watch Jeremy moving over me onto the comfy bed as well. He'd unzipped his grey pants already and lewdly pulled out his rigid dick. And what shall I say? He's really got nine inch of solid, man-powered steel between his muscular thighs in real life! Hasn't just made this up in the role play story. White precum was continuously dripping from the mushroom-like head of his thick penis and he bawdily started jerking off with great skill while his free left hand began to molest me, tearing down my shiny blouse and blatantly freeing my large, natural tits from the lacy confinement of my underwire bra in the process. I couldn't do anything: The Doctor was pinning me down from behind, skillfully sedating me with the anaesthetic-soaked cotton pad over my astonished face, sCr3amer4u was vigorously fingering her moist pussy and was shooting some mean looks at me - 'was she still mad at me about playing with MichaelinChina inside her thread, maybe?' - and Jeremy was rigorously wanking while he was rubbing my sensitive clit, too, bringing me closer to an enormous orgasm of my very own. The last things I remember before I went under completely are sCr3amer4u's high-pitched screams when she came hard, Jeremy's icky cum spraying wildly all over my lower body parts when he finally shot his manly load while burying his sated face into the deep, inviting valley of my cleavage, shouting something like "Oh yes, baby, I'm cumming! You dirty little slut... Yeah!", the Doctor's free hand erotically massaging my neck while he was slowly knocking me out with this ether-like narcotic on the damp cotton and, of course, thanks to Jeremy's roaming hands, my own incredible, forced climax relentlessly shuddering through my sweating body: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhh... mmm... ohhhh... mm... uhh... m...!?" Then, I lost my consciousness again...

I'll continue my report about this outrageous real life incident soon... Maybe, I should really call the authorities first?
 
Last edited:
OOC: Any kind of comment or advice concerning these unbelievable things that were done to me in real life should be posted inside our official feedback thread for the story "Busty secretary with chloroform fetish kidnapped" at the Story Feedback Forum. It can be found here:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=804403. Please leave your posts only there and not here inside the story itself. Thanks a lot! Need to go and check something, now. I think I've just heard some strange noise at my front door... I'm actually wondering at which time of the year they've got their holiday season over there in China?
 
Last edited:
Some possible new characters in the not too distant future of the story...

WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!!!

Senior Police detective:
red-haired caucasian female, mid 30s
investigates the disappearance of Tanja after her employer reports her missing from work and follows a lead to The Mansion
committed feminist, thinks women are superior to men, very full of herself
business threat for The Competitor and The Countess

lumegfn681.gif
lumegfn621.gif
Senior Police detective after eventual capture at The Mansion.

Lolita:
19-year-old caucasian female
teenage heiress who's going to inherit a big fortune from her deceased parents at age of 21 (has a jealous, old uncle who wants her money for his own...)
spoilt and selfish brat, doesn't care about responsibilities, just wants to have fun...
another one of Jeremy's unsuspecting victims

lumegero162.gif
lumegero161.gif
Lolita who really likes to lick and suck... on lollipops a lot.

Work in progress...

lumegero563.gif
 
Last edited:
OOC: Hi everybody, I just want to thank you all if you've read through our story so far and hope you've enjoyed it! Could you please go back to the top of the first story page for voting on our story feedback poll? We could really do with some more votes because right now only 10 out of 1602 people (= less than 1 %) have voted. That's not so good, guys. COME ON, VOTE! Do your citizen duty and vote! What can we do to make you vote more? Send Jeremy after Sarah Palin, make her 'Yes, she cums!', perhaps?
 
Last edited:
OOC: Ok, guys... PLEASE LEAVE NO UNAUTHORIZED POSTS INSIDE THE MAIN ROLE PLAY STORY THREAD HERE!!! This thread is still closed to tanja396 and Jeremy1! Post your comments in our story feedback thread at the Story Feedback Forum: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=804403. We want to keep this thread here clean for the role play story and our own OOC-comments only. New story installments are currently in production... Thanks a lot for your understanding!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top