Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 06-20-2017, 08:30 PM   #1
Bb4fun64
Experienced

ISO daring woman interested in sharing online more than your average pinch and tickle

OK, give me a second to gather my thoughts and present myself in the best possible light. I am a 52yo MWM who is looking to begin an online relationship (Ideally using IM via computer) with a woman. Not terrible unique I am sure, but allow me to elaborate a little more in the hopes of making myself stick out a little from the crowd.

My ultimate goal would be to start a discreet,online relationship with a daring woman who would be interested in an open dialog on every subject known to man/woman. Which means in my mind 75% about sex and 25% everything else. And by everything else, I mean what are you reading, movies, musicals, current events and daily frustrations. I usually am reading 1 book at a time (favorite of all time I will leave blank for now), just for fun nothing too deep. For movies, I am a fan of most genres and not just the current trends. *I will watch a movie even if it has bad review, to see for myself if it is true. I would like nothing more than to discussing "Pan" vs "Les Miserables" to compare Hugh Jackman's performance in both. My wife would find that conversation dull and pointless. If you do not, connections have been made on less.
Regarding the other 75% of my rational for baring my proverbial soul online, I would like to have honest/real no judging conversations with a woman about subjects considered poor topics for casual conversations. I hope it would promote actual real honest answers to questions that seem to pop into my psyche more often than is probable healthy. Yes, I have been married for a long time and do have other woman that I occasionally talk to. But no one I could really ask intimate personnel questions that I have an interest in knowing, at least without being subject to sidelong glances and being forever greeted with a sneering look of reproach because the woman found the questions offensive. I envision having a real conversations revolving around "Do women realize when their nipples get excited and can be seen through their blouse? *Is it mostly involuntary or voluntary? If occasionally voluntary in a non sexual situation, could you make it happen just by thinking about it? Have you, when or why?" Not exactly something I would feel comfortable about discussing round the water cooler but I am genuinely interested. Never claimed to be a Socrates.

If you are still reading this you are either slightly interested in maybe having access to the male psyche on a level not usually expressed without alcohol, or you want to see how bad the train wreck can be. Either way I thank you for your attention. Just to thin the herd even further and make the hoops to jump through even smaller, I will even put conditions on any potential pen pal. Discretion is important, no explanation necessary. Please, please, please (should be enough to show how serious I am) be a woman. I have no interest in a man pretending to be a woman to string me along to see if you can make me dance to your tune (a woman sure, a man, no thanks). In that vane, I would like to exchange a picture to prove said femalistic assets. It can be G rated, from the neck down and I will certainly respond in kind, but just something that will ensure not a stock photo or a picture of an unsuspecting female friend. We can agree on the details. I would certainly not object to more intimate pics eventually. Nothing like the anticipation of receiving an intimate picture taken just for you to keep a person on their toes. Truely Other than that, I am open and an open book. Age (legal), nationality, location, attached or unattached not an issue. I am located North of Boston and would most likely be my chattiest around 9 or 10:00 in the evening.

I can obviously be reached here. As you can guess, I am technologically challenged and would be open to new/better communication venues as long as we can still maintain our anonymity.

I leave you with this, there is a fine line between daring and desperate. I hope I have danced on the edge enough to interest a woman who is similar to me, or interested in seeing if they are. As Socrates once said "I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand".
BB

Last edited by Bb4fun64 : Yesterday at 11:26 PM.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:18 PM   #2
Bb4fun64
Experienced

A bump to reintroduce myself

Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM   #3
Bb4fun64
Experienced

Sunday can be Funday

Interest on a day of rest

Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM   #4
EquinoxRising
Bi slut