Old 06-11-2015, 12:29 AM   #1
Alaskansweetie
Literotica Guru

Before I give up...

Is it so hard to believe there could be someone here, near ish my age, interested in an ongoing communication. Something based on sharing, transparency, the benign daily life stuff, the.highs , the lows, and obviously, the intimate things as well. Is it too much to believe there's someone who would realize I'm about equality, and that I decide to submit because you bring the desire out in me? but that you still hear my voice when I say no, or my life won't allow that right now,etc.

I'm nearly 40& just left my life in Alaska. I'd love a daddy dom type of dynamic, as I try to heal from a painful time,.and start a life here at home. I married but this would not be a problem in our very relaxed relationship.

very much look forward to hearing from you, before I give up.

Old 06-11-2015, 12:31 AM   #2
HornyMikeA
Experienced

Pm

I just pm'd you.

Old 06-11-2015, 12:35 AM   #3
tedsbeds
Literotica Guru

Give up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskansweetie View Post
Is it so hard to believe there could be someone here, near ish my age, interested in an ongoing communication. Something based on sharing, transparency, the benign daily life stuff, the.highs , the lows, and obviously, the intimate things as well. Is it too much to believe there's someone who would realize I'm about equality, and that I decide to submit because you bring the desire out in me? but that you still hear my voice when I say no, or my life won't allow that right now,etc.

I'm nearly 40& just left my life in Alaska. I'd love a daddy dom type of dynamic, as I try to heal from a painful time,.and start a life here at home. I married but this would not be a problem in our very relaxed relationship.

There is so much more to do. You can't give up now. I am older, not necessarily wiser but I have put more years under my belt. Would love to help a youngin along, if they know how to behave. Tell me more. I can tell you a story or two. Would love to see Alaska some day.
Ted
https://www.literotica.com/s/lil-sleeping-beauty
https://www.literotica.com/s/advenrtures-in-boatring
Read, Enjoy & Remember to Vote!

Old Today, 07:44 AM   #4
pkinginva32
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskansweetie View Post

Nearly 40, honey the best has just begun for you...Hope and enjoy at the same time.
Pleasure is always nearby too. Just have to cross those bridges and see who's out there.