Old 01-16-2017, 10:36 AM   #1
HawkGirl15
Really Experienced

Honest Dating Desires

Hi Everyone,

I know i've been gone for a while but I need to take some times to find myself. I've spent so much of my 20's like many people, trying to fit in and be 'normal'. But now that I'm a bit older and more experienced, I've decided to let go of that perfect idea and just be myself and most importantly, my healthiest self. No more negativity, no more negative self talk, and no more negative people in my life.
That being said, I am still looking (as always but more honestly now) at a long term committed relationship. No poly, no open, just us two. The he, I'm looking for must be single, between the ages of 25-40, educated at the college level or above, commit to a healthy fitness routine with a cheat thing once a week as well as strict dieting based on the European diet which means the largest meal of the day is breakfast and all meals afterwards are smaller.
Sexually, since this is Literotica, I am a submissive who wants a Dom who is a gentleman both in and outside of the bedroom. He should create his own detailed Dom Philosophy and stick to it in regards to respect of submissives and their hard limits while at the same time be willing to push them to new heights as well as ensure that they both are satisfied.
Thank you all for reading. If you think you are compatible, please PM me.

Old 01-16-2017, 11:27 AM   #2
Runnerwrites
Really Experienced

Location: On a surprisingly hilly plain in the middle of the US.
Best wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkGirl15 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I know i've been gone for a while but I need to take some times to find myself. I've spent so much of my 20's like many people, trying to fit in and be 'normal'. But now that I'm a bit older and more experienced, I've decided to let go of that perfect idea and just be myself and most importantly, my healthiest self. No more negativity, no more negative self talk, and no more negative people in my life.
That being said, I am still looking (as always but more honestly now) at a long term committed relationship. No poly, no open, just us two. The he, I'm looking for must be single, between the ages of 25-40, educated at the college level or above, commit to a healthy fitness routine with a cheat thing once a week as well as strict dieting based on the European diet which means the largest meal of the day is breakfast and all meals afterwards are smaller.
Sexually, since this is Literotica, I am a submissive who wants a Dom who is a gentleman both in and outside of the bedroom. He should create his own detailed Dom Philosophy and stick to it in regards to respect of submissives and their hard limits while at the same time be willing to push them to new heights as well as ensure that they both are satisfied.
Thank you all for reading. If you think you are compatible, please PM me.
I couldn't claim to be compatible, but I am sympathetic to your story, and wish you all the best in your search. There is someone out there for you!