African Home Coming

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,505
This is a closed thread for BethJones and cgraven. Do read along and enjoy.

Ian Macalister looked out over the flame trees that lined the broad avenue that led up to the white washed manor house of his family’s plantation. The Macalister had been in Africa for seven generations now They had hacked out a living from the bush and wrested a profitable coffee plantation from it. Of course it was not only by the sweat of their brow that Flame Tree had grown to what it was, but also by the sweat and the back breaking labor of the Africans that they employed. Macalister thought of them as His people an out moded but quaint hold over from the colonial days. Where Brits Ex-Pat’s had fought tooth and nail against the colony becoming independent and had even gone so far as to break with the crown. The Macalister had stayed true blue to Crown and Country. When the enviable final came most of the planters were more than pleased to let the country fall apart. Let the Kafers run it if they could.

That was not however the view of the Macalister’s. Ian’s father had been a colonel in the Kings African Rifles, and as a KAR Officer he had served with the native black troops. Ian had grown up playing with Sergeant Major Salassy’s son MaCumba. Like his father before him Ian joined the national government had served as the minister of the exchequer under the man who had been his father’s Sergeant Major in the KAR, President Salassy. He had resigned from his office when his childhood friend MaCumba Salassy was declared President and Dictator for life, that was two years ago.

Ian turned over the telegram in his hand that notified him that President MaCumba would be paying him a visit to discuss some irregularities from his time in Office. He folded the note and placed it in his pocket when he saw his wife coming towards him from the Her gardens. She was a stunning beauty and looked more like a girl in her late twenties than a mature woman in her early forties. She had come from a very different background than Ian and her family had to scrape and scrap for everything, if nothing else Mrs. Macalister was a survivor. She had set her cap for Ian and where her family name stood for nothing his on the other hand did. So for her the family’s good name came before all, and was worth any sacrifice. She was indeed a strong woman, if shallow in her out look, if the truth be know she was much stronger than he and the dominate one in their relationship. Though their marriage may not have been a happy one, it was one of social stability. Mrs. Macalister missed the social life of government house and resented her husband’s resignation and the provincial life she was now condemned to.

The great joy of Ian Macalister’s life was his daughter Emily. She had been away at school in England, but now she were coming home, home to Africa and the very though of having his little darling around him brought a smile to Ian Macalister face. Yet Macalister was not the only one looking forward to young Miss Emily Macalister return. A dark twisted smile bowed the lips of President and Dictator for life MaCumba Salassy for he had some very special plans for the young beauty.

MaCumba Salassy took on last long look at Flame Tree Plantation from his presidential Limousine. By now the District Police Commissioner had presented his child hood playmate an offer he could not refuse, to accompany the Commissioner to the Provincial Capital to answer questions about the irregularities of his term as Minister of the Exchequer, or to have his entire family including his sweet little darling daughter taken to Burundi Prison. Ian Macalister smiled as he kissed, Emily and his wife Caroline good-by.

“Not much of a home coming I fear My Darling but I am sure that I shall be home very shortly.”

He put as brave a face as he could on it and yet he knew well that very few survived such an accusation from the dictatorial regime of President MaCumba Salassy. He gave his wife Caroline hand a reassuring little squeeze before stepping into the District Commissioners car.

An hour had passed before MaCumba told his driver to take him to Flame Tree‘s manor house. The Ride was a dusty one. When they pulled up in front of the veranda Salassy’s chauffer, a stunning tall African beauty in a classic form fitting Chauffer’s uniform, riding boots and visor cap, that left little to the imagination, as it accentuated all of her charms. Even Caroline had to admit that the girl was a stunning creature as she held the Limo’s door open for the President and Dictator for life. MaCumba saw Caroline Macalister pacing the veranda wringing her hands.

Your Excellency……

MaCumba listened as Caroline Macalister told him of all that had happened, the accusations against her husband, that he had been taken away by the District Police Commissioner for questioning and what a disgrace it would be if it became know in society circles.

“There, There Caroline….”

MaCumba’s voice was dark, rich, soothing and full of concern for his childhood chum. He found it interesting that Caroline Macalister appeared to be more worried by what society would think than about her husband’s fate.

“ Caroline my dear you know that Officially I can not interfere with a government inquire, but……….”


He let his voice trail off as if considering a possible course of action that might save Ian and the Family’s good name.

“…but perhaps a gesture that would show all the Right People that I put no store in these accusations.”

MaCumba saw a glimmer of hope flare in Caroline’s eyes That somehow the Macalister’s good name and her position in polite society might be saved.


“Tomorrow I am hosting a week long hunt Safari at Flame Bush my hunting preserve. I understand the Emily is back from school in England, why not bring her over,…. I shall invite her to stay for the hunt………..”

There had been whispered, scandalous, roomers about Flame Bush and the Presidents Hunts


“…………..I would invite you to stay as well Caroline but I know that you will be quite busy in arranging a barrister to represent Ian during the inquires ……”


Again a pause as Salassy let the knowledge that the invitation was for Emily alone to become crystal clear in Caroline‘s mind.


“………….I understand that Emily is a gifted student and quite a stunning young beauty. Have her at Flame Bush by noon!!…….”

All pretense of charm was gone now and there was no doubt that the last was a command.

“………….Caroline she will NOT need to pack a bag for the week.”

The silence that hung between them was deafening and as Caroline’s full ripe lips parted to protest the Presidents outrageous suggestion, he pressed a single finger to Caroline Macalister’s lips.

“ I fear that neither you or the Emily would fare well in Burundi Prison Caroline……..Emily is now…..what….20.….and quite a stunning young beauty…Have her at Flame Bush Noon sharp!!!! Caroline.
 
At barely eighteen, Emily had been shipped off to England to complete her education. Her dad had felt she should embrace the culture and continue to learn about the land where her fore fathers had come from. It hadn't taken Emily long to fully embrace much more than just the culture. Away from the watchful eye of her father she had found new interests the sort her father had tried desperately to shield her from in her earlier years.

Her innocent, tanned look had been an instant hit with the English boys. At 5’6 she was tall enough to hold her own, yet small enough to entice with her innocence. On leaving Africa she had blonde shoulder length hair, the hot sun keeping it naturally light, in England the lack of sun had allowed it to darken turning it to a mousey brown. Her big blue eyes melted the heart of anyone who gazed into them for long enough.

Her slim UK size figure was complemented by her small pert 32b breasts, stomach toned and flat a body to win any man’s attention. Emily had found very quickly that she could capture the attention of almost every man she came into contact with, although initially she was unsure of the benefits of such a skill it didn’t take long for her to fully experience the delights a number of male companions could bring.

Emily was very intelligent with the skills to pass every assessment with distinction, but then why waste all your free time writing boring essays when most lecturers would happily sign them off with a distinction for an hour or two’s company.

In the beginning she kept her bed for a select number of men, all of whom offered a direct benefit whether it be food, rent, clothes or marks. Her discovery of sexual pleasure soon led her to open her bedroom to the many men wanting to shower her with attention and the contents of their balls.

In the run up to her departure, Emily enjoyed the company of a different man each night with some only stopping to get cleaned up in time for the next. England had given her a good education or at least the marks to reflect a good education and had awakened an inner sexual desire which was barely satisfied by her exploits.

The flight home had been 18 hours with stop offs in Amsterdam and Paris, the confines of the airport preventing her from any enjoyment. She had sipped coffee and watched the men pass her by, very few showing her the attention she had received in England, all too busy rushing for connections.

Eventually the plane had arrived on African soil, travelling on her African passport to speed up entry she was soon stood in the arrivals lounge, baggage in hand. After a short drive she had been back in her childhood home, not much had changed since her departure, nothing physically at least.


After finding her room, exactly as it was the day she left, Emily grabbed a drink and made her way to fill her parents in on every detail of the last few years. Despite almost daily contact there still seemed so much to share. Her retelling of events was soon interrupted; Emily excused herself returning to her room where she drifted into a hazy sleep.

She woke with a start as she heard the raised voices of the guests and her father. On arriving downstairs her father had apologised and reassured her that everything would be alright, Emily had no reason to doubt him and kissed him lightly on the cheek as he left.

Once her father had left, Emily retired to her room exhausted from her travels she slipped into a silk night dress and drifted off into a deep slumber. When she woke the following morning the time was 11am, she showered allowing the warm water to rinse her soapy body, and she threw on a loose fitting cotton dress, the temperature already feeling too hot after the coolness of England.
 
Caroline Macalister was livid with her daughter’s tardiness and she made no effort in hiding at as Emily made her way down stairs.

Young Lady I told you we were invited to President MaCumba Salassy’s private compound Flame Bush For noon and it is already 11.”

Caroline ushered Emily into the waiting Land Rover for the jarring drive over the rutted provincial roads.

Caroline turned on her daughter with the biting sarcasm that was so much a part of her personality.

“ I know what you are thinking Miss Emily Macalister, you can't believe that we're bowing and scraping to this black man while he has Dad in prison! ………..Personally I can't think of a better reason to bow and scrape to him!"

her mother had snapped as the land rover approached a roadside check point.

The Guards were keeping as much as they could to the shade and out of the searing sun of the Veldt . The dust kicked up by the range rover announced the approach of the vehicle well in advance. They had their instructions The girl was to be taken to his Excellency by Helicopter The Mother once the helicopter hade departed was to return alone to her home. The Arab mercenary that served as part of Salassy’s elites Stepped out holding up his hand.

“ Halt! “


The Man’s uniform was impeccable and his dark eyes took in Emily Macalister’s supple young body appraisingly.

“Miss Macalister Please come with me President Salassy has ordered that you be flown the last 50 miles in his private helicopter…..”

The man paused and then continued in a most charming and disarming manner.


“As there is room for only one passenger it will have to return for your mother.”

Emily was hustled into the waiting helicopter and whisked away to MaCumba’s isolated compound far from family and friends.

MaCumba was waiting as the chopper set down in his remote compound He held out his hand to Sophie as she stepped down from the Chopper. He pulled the Girl into his powerful arms hugging her firm young body to his as the Chopper lifted off.


“I have Looked forward to this for a long time Miss Macalister. To have you here for a week so that I may thoroughly enjoy you.”


A small group of the President’s guest were gathering as the stunning young beauty arrived. The North Korean Trade Minister, the Soviet Military advisor, and an Arab oil Sheik. Each was escorted by a bare breasted blonde beauty.




The first session was always the most difficult, as his latest victim would fain innocence and virtue. MaCumba eagerly awaited the shocked expression when his intention became clear, the outrage, but oh how sweet this pitiful little dove’s surrender when she finally realized she had not real option but to submit to his will and his pleasure.

He loved the feel of the young beauty in his powerful arms, the way her high firm breast heaved as he held her tight to his body as she tried to step away,

“Miss Macalister, it grieve me so to have inconvenienced you on such a sweltering morning but the detaining of Ian……“

The president voice was tinged with apparent sadness.

“……of your father is of most grievously important.”

Like his forebears MaCumba Salassy was ruthless in battle as well as in the pursuit of something or someone he wanted and ebony giant wasted no time in getting to the heart of the matter.

“Miss Macalister I fear your Father is in serious trouble.”


President Salassy let Emily slip from his arms. Yet he still held both her dainty hands in his.

“Miss Macalister I can do nothing officially……Our Constitution forbids such things …………………It would be most improper.”

Slowly he drew Emily closer to him again. He let her feel the power in his body, he held her dainty wrist clasped in his powerful hands and held them up between them, almost as if she was his prisoner, her hands cuffed in ebony flesh instead of steel.

“Yet Miss Macalister there are other ways to aid your Father, unofficially, to insure that he is only reprimanded, a reasonable period of house arrest at Flame Tree .”

Salassy had noticed how the young beauty’s stunning eyes had took in every lured detail of the rouges gallery of his guest for the hunt, and the three gorgeous bare breasted blondes. The time for subtleties were over.

“ Considering the other young Ladies Miss Macalister, you are quite over dressed.”


As the frighten doe gasped in shock President and Dictator for Life MaCumba Salassy’s lips claimed Emily Macalister’s in a most scandalous and intimate kiss.


“ Emily strip for us!………Amuse me with an erotic display of your charms!”


Despite the softness of his voice it was touched with his iron will and left no doubt in the young beauty’s mind that it was a command, a command he expected Sophie to obey. As he saw the flare of temper flash in the young white beauty’s eyes MaCumba eyes darkened and in a hushed deep soft voice devoid of all emotions he simply said,

“ If you rather not then perhaps you would rather entertain the guards at Burundi Prison ”
 
Emily had her doubts about a visit to the man who was responsible for her father's sudden depature. Her mother wasn't going to take no for an answer, that much Emily knew. No time to pack, Emily was bundled into the car to make the journey to MaCumba's house.

The road was in worse state than she remembered, or maybe it was the fact she had become used to travelling on tarmac roads, generally smooth and dust free. She had hoped to spend the day catching up with old friends and fulfilling the craving she had to be sexually satisfied, two days was now a long time to go without a man.

After being bumped about along the dust track they eventually came to a halt. The checkpoints were now much more heavily guarded than they had been when she had left, for what should have been a developing country things seemed to have gone backwards.

Before Emily could hesitate she was ushered from the car and into teh waiting helicopter, whilst seperation from her mother was no real issue, being taken alone to MaCumbas home alone was. She looked back at her mother a plea for help in her blue eyes, her mother stood cold and statue like no hint of emotion as she watche her daughter taken from her.

Although Emily's first time in a helicopter, it didn't bring with it the excitement she had expected, she couldn't help but worry about her father and her mother, now the three were seperated what would be come of them. The helicopter bumped down next MaCumba's residence. It didn't take long for her to be delivered to the man himself.

MaCumba had greeted her as a long lost friend, strange since he barely knew her. Glancing round she noticed the half naked women displaying their bodies for the gaggle of oggling men. Admittedly she had found herself admiring the view, all the women were in exceptionally good shape, beautiful bodies, tanned, she realised very quickly that she hadn't been invited to join the men in their oggling.

"Strip for us..." MaCumba had commanded, Emily was wary about removing her clothes, the temperature far exceeded that which she was used to in the UK her body wouldn't react well to the sun, she would most likely resembale a lobster through over exposure. She knew there was no choice, she slowly slipped the straps from her shoulders, letting the dress fall to her waist, her white bra shone against the tan she had from the sun beds in the UK.

The look told her that the bra was to be lost and slowly she undid the strap and pulled it away from her, her breast didn't move, they stood firm and proud on her body. She let her dress fall to the floor revealing her white thong, she hoped she could stop there, now wearing as much as the other girls who were parading around.
 
All eyes were on the stunning young Miss Macalister as her trembling fingers went to the straps of her sun dress. But it was her stunningly beautiful and expressive eyes that MaCumba Salassy was watching. He loved how they had darkened and flared with her righteous anger at his scandalous demand of her, white women did not strip for black men, the desperation when he confronted her pious pride by offering that perhaps she would rather become the guards at Burundi Prison little plaything and then the defeat and despair he saw in their clear depths as Emily realized that she had no choice but to submit. He wondered if this gorgeous young beauty knew just how sensual and arousing she was as she slowly striped in the blazing sun, taking her time, drawing out the inevitable, until she stood before MaCumba and his guest in nothing but her little white thong.

One could easily believe all the stories of depravity that where told about him. He slowly circled Emily as her bra fluttered to the ground to leave her standing there bare breasted and the only scrape of modesty left to her were her skimpy little thong. As the ebony giant circled the stunning young white beauty he let his fingers trail over the curve of her ass.

“Gentlemen see how firm and tight Miss Macalister’s ass is I wonder if anyone has fucked that tight delight.”

There were crude laughs as MaCumba’s guest pressed closer to the trapped beauty. His ebony hand cupped Emily’s breast feeling is firmness his thumb rolled her nipple under its pad as he judged just how responsive her supple young body was.

“Very Nice Miss Macalister……………. did you ever consider becoming a brood Mare?”


MaCumba continued to examine Emily’s body discussing her delicate charms as if she were a spirited filly he had just purchased for his stables. He then turned to his guests ,

“ Who’s turn is it to entertain us today?”

“Bridget entertained us yesterday” The Korean trade ministered volunteered.

“Tanya was most delightful on Tuesday” The Soviet advisor chimed in.


“ Ginny the day before Mr. President. Why not Miss Macalister today!” Ventured the Arab Oil Sheik

“An excellent suggestion Mustafa.”

MaCumba held Emily’s eyes captive in his dark gaze as if she were a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming lorry.

“Corbeau escort Miss Macalister to the play room and prepare her for our amusement.”

Oui Monsieur Le President .”

The butler’s voice deep flat, subservient to the will of his master.

Mademoiselle This way.”

Corbeau leads Emily from the blazing sun into Flame Bush, down the long corridors of
MaCumba’s Mansion, down long dark descending stairs to the old catacombs of the house, to that portion that once was an Abby, and there in the flickering candle light where Miss Emily Macalister entered the chapel of the damned or as President for Life Salassy preferred to call it the play room.

Your Hands Mademoiselle!

The tone in Corbeau’s voice left no doubt that this was a command, not a request. With a swiftness that belayed the advanced years of the butler Emily Macalister’s dainty wrists where bound, hoisted above her head till only the tips of her toes grazed the stone floor. Thus suspended her supple form was drawn tight as a bow string accentuating the delightful curves of her magnificent young body.

Corbeau left with out making another comment, to leave the terrified girl alone with her thoughts. How long Emily hung there in the flickering light of the candles she would never know for in the semi darkness time lost all meaning a minute was as an hour and an hour was an eternity
 
As if stripping down hadn't been enough, she had now been paraded through the mansion and down into the cold underbelly of the house. Down here the temperature had dropped, her bare skin pimpled by goosebumps.

Surely her mother hadn't known this was what was going to happen to her? Emily searched her mind looking for any hint that her mother knew what she was sending her daughter to do.

Her plan for the day was much more attractive than the scenerio she found herself in. In her mind she would by now have been tucked up in bed being fucked by a nice hard cock. As she was stretched upwards to be suspended from the ceiling she could only imagine what would happen to her. She guessed her body was going to be used and abused and not in the pleasent way she had experienced in the past. These men looked hungry for her body, they wanted nothing more than to fulfil their own peverted desires.

Emily felt her arms begin to ache as she hung from the ceiling, no idea how long she had been hanging. Whilst she knew what was due to happen would be far from pleasent she longed for someone to come in, for nothing more than to relieve the boredom she felt and relieve the tension.

She looked around the room desperately trying to find a clue to reveal her fate. the darkness that filled the room hid all signs of what was to come. The psychological torment far worse than the impending physical torment. She just longed for this to be over. She wanted to be free, to feel the sun on her back. At this point the abuse at the prison was preferential, at least there she knew she would be fucked hard by every guard, used for their pleasure, it may not be nice but there would be no waiting.
 
A harsh metallic gating, as if some massive door had been opened, called Emily Macalister back to reality, back from the stark loneliness that she had been lift in. She could feel the faint stirrings of the hot sweltering air of the African Veldt caress her supple young body. The candles flickered, sputtered, and gutted. Emily soon found herself in total darkness as one by one the candles went out. Another sharper metallic click and the young beauty was bathed in a circle of brilliant white light surrounded by impenetrable darkness. A light that she could not hide from, a light that caressed her sweet supple charms.

“ I see Corbeau was made you comfortable Miss Macalister.”

There was a chorus of ruckus laughter at the president’s little jest as he stepped from the darkness and into Emily’s little island of light. He admired the way that his butler had displayed the young beauty and yet it was not quite perfect, it lacked a certain something. Again he circled the young beauty as if he were a black panther and she his pry. As Salassy stepped behind the chained little beauty his hot moist breath stirred the stray whips of hair at the nape of Emily’s neck. MaCumba’s hands lightly rest upon her shoulders, slide down the sinuous curves of her torso to the girl’s wasp like waist. Dark ebony hands so rough and calloused, in marked contrast to the her pale alabaster skin. As his hands rested on Emily’s hips MaCumba whispered in her ear.

“ Yes My proud little filly I thing you will make an excellent brood mare. You have the hips for baring many bastards for me Miss Macalister.”

Emily could here the snickering of MaCumba’s guests as The President slowly began to reveal his plans for her.

“Bridget a spreader bar for Miss Macalister and be quick girl.!”

“ Tanya bind Miss Macalister’s ankles to the bar!”

“ Ginny A bowl of warm water and my sandalwood box, be quick girl!””

Each of the girls quickly did as they were bid and soon Emily found herself spread eagled her supple young body drawn tight as a bowstring and forced to stand on her tip toes. Salassy’s massive hand grabbed Emily’s little white thong and he tore them from her in one vicious motion leaving the young university student in all her naked glory. MaCumba took in every sensual curve of Emily’s gorgeous young body, from the tip of her little button nose, her firm proud young breasts, to the gentle swell of her hips and her neatly trimmed tawny golden fleece.


“Your first lesson will now commence my dear.”

Ginny was there kneeling by MaCumba’s side a small tray held up to him her striking blue eyes demurely lowered. His huge ebony hands bathed Emily’s Venus Mons in warm water. He opened the sandalwood box and lathered the trapped little mousey blonde‘s tawny golden fleece. Salassy held the straight razor before Emily’s face he let the harsh white light that bathed her play along its keen edge.

“You will never hide your body from me again Miss Macalister….. Now be very still my firry little Filly lest I cut you.”

The cold kiss of steel caressed Emily Macalister’s Venus Mons. The whispered rasp of the steel against her warm skin taunted her. With each pass of the razor nothing was left in its wake but smooth bare skin. MaCumba made the act a dark sensual experience to further humiliate the proud young beauty till not a single hair hid her delicate little pussy from his view.

“ Now let the entertainment begin……Boris.”


The soviet advisor stepped from the darkness into the circle of light that had now become Emily’s world. He smiled into her eyes as he dangled a pair of vicious looking nipple clamps from the golden chain that joined them together. The jaws opened and he clamped the girl’s right nipple. He kissed the tortured bud even as he clamped her left nipple and then gave their chain a viscous little tug.

“Boris did you forget the other little present for Miss Macalister?”

MaCumba almost cooed the words even as his ebony fingers slipped to Emily’s tight little pussy and he began to roll her clit under the pad of his finger coaxing the little hooded pearl of passion from its hiding place leaving no doubt in Emily Macalister’s mind where the next clamp would be placed.
 
Last edited:
Emily made her body asstill as possible as she felt the blade slice agaisnt her skin. She knew each stroke was taking away her bushy pubic hair, leaving her bald and smooth. completely nude, she hung inthe air for all to see.

As the clamps were placed on her small pink nipples, Emily squealed, the clamp biting hard onto her sensitive nipple.

Her clit was senstive, more sensitive than ever, the shaving had teased awakening her clit from its hiding place. the strong fingers had only encouraged it out further. The sight of the clamp made her want her clit to be hidden more than ever. She screamed as the clamp bit hard on her clit, the pain worse than anything she had ever experienced.

This she knew was only the startof the torment. Why had her mother allowed this to happen?
 
Emily’s whimpered scream was music to his ears even as she writhed and shuddered and sobbed as his ebony finger teased open the pink folds of her pussy and slid upwards to her clit. Her young mind might have screamed ‘I don’t want to feel aroused…‘ but there was something physical, animalistic, that was responding to this powerful man’s finger against her open vagina. Her eyes fixed on the third clamp and the notion of what he was about to do dawned on her. She just shook her head, open-mouthed in horror. He could smell the dark musky scent of the girl’s unwanted arousal as a second finger joined the first in its sensually seductive assault on Emily’s supple young body. Then as MaCumba’s fingers pressed deep within young Emily Macalister, a low growl of primal disapproval rumbled from him.

“So My little slut you are not a virgin!”

There was a dark threatening note to Salassy’s voice.

“Tell me how many men have fucked that tight cunt of yours Miss Macalister?”

Before the terrified girl could answer MaCumba’s dark hand flashed

CRACK

Emily’s firm little ass jiggled with the force of the blow. Even as the heat and pain of the blow blossomed in Emily’s tight little ass MaCumba’s hand print blossomed in crimson on her flawless ivory skin, his thumb rolled the girl’s throbbing clit under the pad of his thumb.

CRACK


“How many you little slut?”

Emily had been stripped of her pride and dignity. Had been humiliated by having to strip for him and his guests and now he demanded that she tell him the number of lovers she had taken to her bed.
 
Crack, CRACK, CRACK

The blows rained down on Emily’s tight little ass till it was scarlet and on fire.
 
“How many Miss Macalister and how many have fucked your tight little white ass.”

Then he turned to the Russian.

“Boris……”

MaCumba’s voice trailed off , the Russian slowly toyed with the little golden chain that linked The girl’s nipple and clit clamps. Salassy yanked Emily’s head back with a twisting motion so he could look her in the eye.

“……..Answer Miss Macalister or I shall let Boris play with you for a while.”

There was a malicious gleam in the Russian’s eyes as he smiled at the possibility of having the young beauty to do with as he pleased.
 
Last edited:
Emily was in a state of terror and panic. Her young body completely exposed to the herd of men who surrounded her. She had never been in a situation like this, she was more used to men showering her with affection, not blows.

She was more used to admiration not abuse, she felt like a piece of meat, hung and ready to be used. The men were like hungry dogs ready to tease their pray before devouring it. Questions were fired at her, no time to reply, just a further barrage of questions followed by hard, firm slaps of her tight peachy bum.

Emily's eyes filled with tears, her bottom red and stinging from the continued blows. She howled as Boris pulled the chain, her body tormented. Her mind wiped by the pain, she struggled to find the answer to his question. She knew she was well in double figures, the English college had seen her awakened sexually, away from her fathers controlling eye.

"Around... 30..." she whispered not wanting to publicise it to the whole room, putting a figure on it made her feel ashamed, worse still that was a conservative estimate. "...and 10 in my ass..." she still whispered, she had never been a fan of anal sex but English men seemed to love it, almost all of the guys she had been with had wanted to spread her cheeks, in most cases she had resisted and convinced them to explore her other talents, some however had broken her defences.

Emily felt a jerk on her head, she knew without being told Macumba wanted the whole room to know she was a dirty little slut. "30 in my pussy...10 in my ass," Louder this time to appease her captors. Another sharp jerk told he was still not impressed.

"THIRTY IN MY PUSSY, TEN IN MY ASS!" she shouted to the whole room.
 
Emily's body arched and jolted as he suddenly spanked her, her back bowing and thrusting her hips forward, her young, pert breasts jiggling,

"Ahhhaa!" she yelped.

Her eyes were wide open in shock, as the hard blows with the flat of his hand pushed her hips forward into his probing fingers. Despite the fury of his assault his thumb deftly found her sensitive nub and rolled it around. It was an overwhelming cocktail of pain, pleasure and utter degradation that drove conscious thoughts from her mind and made her skin crawl and tingle.


Again the big Russian gave a vicious little tug at the chain that connected Emily’s clamped nipples and clit. Emily looked from the uniform-clad Russian to her African tormentor and the look in his eye made her blood run cold once again. She struggled to control herself and get words out of her mouth...

” Around... 30..." she stammered, her voice quavering. "30 in my pussy...10 in my ass,"


She says coyly, the subject embarrassing her even in her current situation.


MaCumba could smell Emily Macalister’s fear a sharp tangy scent that mingled so seductively with the growing musky fragrance of the girl’s arousal. He loved how her gorgeous young body arched
To his touch. How her flawless cheeks flushed scarlet with her violation and humiliation washed over her even as her arousal grew. Salassy savored the moment of her surrender as the young beauty stammered.

"THIRTY IN MY PUSSY,


Her soft angelic voice was quivering and her blush of shame deepened as she continued her forced confession.

“TEN IN MY ASS!"


“ Well Miss Macalister that wasn’t so hard was it my sweet little slut.”

As MaCumba spoke he let his hand slide down over the firm curve of the bound young beauty’s blazing ass.

“ Now I shall give you the opportunity to please me and my guests with your sweet little mouth Miss Macalister for I am sure you will prove to be a very talented little cock sucker.”

With a nod the chains that held Emily’s magnificent young body stretched so tight suddenly slackened. The ebony giant watched as the hapless young beauty collapsed to her knees before him his dark ebony fingers entwined into Emily’s lustrous silken mane a as he drew her up on to her knees. The tip of his ebony cock brushed the trapped young beauty’s ripe moist lips.

“ Little slut please me with your mouth………”


He paused a moment then cruelly snapped back Emily’s head so she looked him directly into the black depths of his soulless eyes.

“ If I so much as feel a tooth you will pay most dearly Miss Macalister “

MaCumba let her head lull forward to rest against his thigh.
 
As Emily fell to the floor she was pretty certain that the number of men in her ass and pussy would definitely increase.

Macumba's cock was the biggest she had seen, she knew a lot about cock and had enjoyed and suffered a range of sizes and shapes. Macumba's dwarfed even the largest she had been pleasured by.

She knew his cock would cause more pain than pleasure when the time came for it to buy itself between her legs. she hoped by giving him the blow job of his life she could make him spurt and in turn reduce his cock size at least in the short term.

Emily licked up macumba's thigh, her tongue resting against his huge ball sack, she lapped at him, teasing his large balls before lapping slowly along his shaft. she teased her way to his tip, trying to prolong her exploration as she knew only too well that as soon as she parted her moist lips to suck his tip he would, as all men with large cocks do, ram his monster home.

Eventually she arrived at his tip, letting her lips slowly slip over it, her tongue flicking lightly. She waited to see if true to form he would do as all men do.
 
She felt sick at the thought of what might happen as he relaxed his grip and let her face lean forward until it rested on his warm thigh. Her lip trembled and a tear ran down her cheek as she steeled herself for what she must do. She took a deep quivering breath and lifted her hand to stroke up MaCumba's right thigh as she placed small, soft kisses on his left inner thigh. As her hand crept higher she nuzzled into his crotch, her nose rubbing on his scrotum. She clenched her teeth and bit down the feelings of frustrated anger and helpless humiliation. Her fingers stroked up to cup her tormenters testicles and she kissed the base of his penis. Her fingers massaged his scrotum gently as she kissed and stroke her lips up his shaft.

Emily Macalister, heiress to seven generation of white planters and colonial overlords, grasped the African man's cock at its base and mewed softly as she wrapped her lips around his cock head.

"Mmmgggghhh"


Slowly she caressed the tip of his cock with her warm tongue and slipped her lips up and down his cock.

Emily Macalister’s little struggles against her fat pleased President for Life MaCumba Salassy. How he loved the sight of this ivory beauty naked an on her knees before him. This chaste daughter of privilege of White Africa, heiress to seven generation of white planters and colonial overlords now paid for the sins of her fore fathers. MaCumba ran his fingers softly through Emily’s lustrous tresses. He let them drip from his fingers like liquid burnished firry gold. Her praised her sweet little kisses, he smiled down on her as her ripe moist lips “O”ed as the young white beauty took her first taste of the Man that was now her Master.

“Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Such a pleasing little filly you are Miss Macalister!”

That dark voice of his that was felt as much as heard wrapping around her in a dark sensual caress. The Hyena’s drew closer so they could see every detail of the young beauty’s fall from Grace. Soon Emily could feel the warmth of young supple bodies pressed to hers.

“ Master can be very gentle and pleasing when a girl is good.”

Little Ginny’s voice came in a soft angelic whisper .

” Lord MaCumba enjoys when you become excited “

Bridget cooed.

“ Let us help you Miss Macalister!”

Tanya whispered even as her fingers brushed Sophie’s shaven pussy.

The three young blondes began to caress the hapless young beauty’s treacherous young body Emily herd their whispered suggestions on how to please Her Master with her sweet little mouth, as their hands continued to seduce her supple young body

“ Ummm yes my proud little filly open your throat to me take all of me.”


MaCumba could have easily forced Emily and simply raped her mouth but that would be to easy, but to rape her soul to make her his pleasing little slut, to have her willingly betray her heritage, her most deeply held belief that good Girls did not give their favors to black Kaffers , That was what he desired of Miss Emily Macalister.
 
Despite detesting every moment, she found the tender gentle touch of the girls aroused her. There delicate play with her body in contrast to the rough, harsh assault of the men had her melting for them.

Macumba's more laid back style to blow jobs made her start to enjoy sucking his large member. He may be hard on the spankings but was at the moment easy on her throat, this made her more willing to please. Although his cock dwarfed every cock she had ever seen, she loved the feel of it in her mouth, she loved feeling his veins.

Tanya's fingers felt good as they teased over her sore clit, Ginny and Bridget had each taken a nipple to caress, their gentleness soothed the pain she felt from the nipple clamps.

Occasionally she became too enthusiastic, taking more cock into her mouth than she could handle, she gagged spewing up saliva which dribbled down her breast and was soon coating her pussy. Each gag allowed only a short break before she was encouraged back to suck the monster cock before her.

Hands still roamed over her body seeking out all of her most sensitive spots. Their fingers teasing her, yet not providing too much pleasure. Her jaw grew tired from the continous stretched position it was held in around his cock, she knew she had to keep it wide, not daring to let her teeth so much as graze his cock.

She longed to be out in the sun, she longed to be with her father, yet she knew she would be here for a very long time.
 
MaCumba Salassy saw delighted in Emily Macalister’s little surrender as her soft ripe lips had “O”ed to take him into her chaste mouth. He saw the young beauty’s deep blush as her arousal grew at the sensual touch of his three little nymphs. He loved the way her hot little breath stirred the wire hair of his groin while her little button nose was pressed to him. He could see the envy in his three guests eyes and the lust there as well to possess this little neophyte to his stables. There would be time for their lust later but know it was time to begin Emily Macalister’s transformation from liberal University student to brood Mare in his stables.

Emily squirmed on her knees as MaCumba stretched her lips with the girth of his black erection until they stung. She arched her back and tilted her head, keeping her throat loose so that her captor could fuck her head as if it was his sex toy. The weight of his testicles slapping against her moistened chin made her moan almost as much as the fingers, kisses and pinches of the teenage girls stimulating her naked body. She realized with disgust that her hips were rocking against the slim, dexterous fingers making love to her pussy, and she moaned around his cock each time she felt a soft mouth suckle on her nipples.

My what a firry little Filly she is. Look at how eagerly she suckles the Presidents cock.

Boris the Russian Military advisor commented so casually as he discussed the finer points of Emily Macalister’s performance with his tow fellow guests.

“ She looks so adorable with her sweet ripe lips “O”ed around The Presidents huge black cock and her little white button nosed pressed to his groin.”

Mr. Kim the North Korean trade minister ventured in response.


“ I would give half my kingdom’s oil revenues for the year to have such a talented little cock sucker President Salassy. “

Mustafa El Cid ventured as the watched as the three little blonde nymphs brought the tawny copper haired beauty to a soul wrench orgasm.



MaCumba had begun Emily’s transformation with a subtitle little wink that had set his three little nymphs loose. Even as he continue to use Emily’s sweet chaste mouth as if it were her cunt. He pounded into her relentlessly as Ginny whispered for her to be a Good Little Girl and please her Lord and Master. Tanya’s sole desire was to have Miss Emily Macalister cum on her fingers, and Bridget kept the hapless beauty’s traitorous supple body humming with a sinful arousal. When at last Emily could no longer resist the pleasure forced up on her. As she screamed in ecstasy around MaCumba’s Cock he let it slip from between Emily’s sweetly “O”ed lips with an obscene little POP . Scalding white hot cum splattered against Emily’s angelic face. Globs of it clung to her lustrous hair and dripped from her breasts like liquid pearls.


“Well done Miss Macalister now lick yourself clean……”

Salassy paused for a moment before adding.

“ Help her my little darlings.”

Ginny, Bridget, and Tanya smiled and cooed

Yes Master

Their little pink tongues caressed Emily’s cheeks as they lifted her breast to her lips and cooed for her to lick it clean. Little did Emily know that now she would be the center piece of a lesbian show for the amusement and entertainment of his guests.

Emily lay in the embrace of her tree female lovers as the Ginny and Bridget leaned over her magnificent young body to lap and lick at her face and neck and breasts. Even as Emily shivered and trembled as she blushed scarlet with shame. The young beauty knew that she had been marked as MaCumba’s Salassy’s property that no matter what she did from this moment on he owned her. Tanya feasted on Emily’s aroused pussy driving the hapless young beauty to another sinful orgasm of unwanted pleasure. When Boris caught the fact that Emily Macalister was just about to cum again he winked at Mr. Kim and they quietly bushed Ginny and Bridget aside. Just as Emily’s moist ripe Lips “O”ed in her sinful ecstasy the two men released the clamps that had held the girl’s nipples captive and the pain of her blood rushing back into her tormented rosebud nipples mingled with Emily’s unwanted pleasure causing a sensation so dark and rich that nothing in her young life had prepared her for.
 
It all felt so good, yet so wrong. She shouldn't be enjoying sucking on this man's black veint cock. It shamed her that she had been forced to look at his cock, let alone touch it. The thought of it spewing it's cum onto her repulsed her.

The unwanted, yet pleasurable attention of the three blondes made it bareable... enjoyable, pleasurable even. Emily knew her body was reacting positively even if her mind was protesting. Emily's eyes closed as she began to enjoy sucking the big hard cock she had been presented with, she almost allowed herself to wonder how good it would feel pounding her tight pussy.

The fingers worked her to a strong satisfying climax, her moans of delight filling the echoing hall. She was bought back to reality as thick wads of cum spurted out onto her face, hair and breasts. The girls worked quickly lapping their masters treat from her supple youthful body. their tongues pleasing her more and more.

Emily lay back on the cold floor as the girls continued to lap at her body, she felt herself climax again her pleasure mixed with a strange pain as she felt her nipples released, the satisfying coo turned to a grateful scream of pleasure and pain. The girls were quick to respond lapping at Emily's aching breasts, the mix of pleasure and pain making her head swirl.
 
Miss Emily Macalister lay their her tawny copper hair in wild disarray, her gorgeous young body glistening in a fine sheen of sweat, and her smoldering eyes met Tanya’s as the girl looked up into Emily’s smoldering eyes, her lips and mouth shimmering with Emily’s own sweet dewy nectar, the damning proof of her sinful arousal. MaCumba knelt down by Emily’s head and he buckled a thick leather collar around her slender neck. He took the collars lead in his hands and as he rose he looked down into her stunning eyes with his own cold black gaze and simply said ,

“COME!”

He lead Emily Macalister to a post in the middle of the room and he tied the lead to that post as if he were hitching a new little filly to it.

“ Place your hands in the Small of your back Miss Macalister.”

He tapped her inner thighs with a riding crop.

“Spread your legs girl. “

Again the sharp caress of that leather tab on Emily’s inner thighs.

“ Wider”

When MaCumba was satisfied with Emily’s stance and posture he turned to his three guests.

“You may inspect her now..”

Then he turned to Emily as they men closed in on her.

“ Easy girl….steady…”

Salassy cooed to her just as if she was the untried filly that he seemed to desire her to be.


She had obeyed all of his commands assuming the position and trying her very best to do as she was told. He could see in her stunning eyes, that his dark sensual voice, seemed to offer the shy broken beauty something to hold on, to some place to hide from what had become her new reality.

She was gorgeous, magnificent, with her arms behind her back. The very position forced Emily’s to arch her back and push up her blushing breasts, as if offering them to all to savor and enjoy, while her long sculptured legs where spread wide enough to bare her newly shaved pussy to all. Boris was the first to step forward, he let his calloused fingers trial over the sensual curve of the young girl’s firm ass to slip between her legs then to boldly slip within Emily’s tight little cunt.

President Salassy this little filly is tight as a virgin you are a very lucky man my friend.


Mustafa El Cid cupped Emily’s breast and rolled her pale pink nipple under the pad of his thumb. A wicked grin bowed his lips as the girl’s areola almost immediately became a dusky pink pillow capped by a taunt, throbbing, pale pink rosebud nipple.

My friend her body is so responsive it will take nothing to have her whimpering and begging you to take her.

As the two men inspected Emily’s supple young body, MaCumba’s dark sultry voice was there a soft sweet cooing voice to steady and calm his jittery little filly, to give her a place to hide.

“ Steady girl…….. That’s it…. Good girl…”

His eyes held hers as if Emily and he were the only two people in the world his voice those dark eyes her anchor to a calmer reality.

I would like to see how your little filly performs when bred Mr. President.

Mr. Kim ventured. The North Korean trade minister’s request warmed MaCumba’s black heart. Slowly he loosened the lead that held Emily Macalister bound to the stake.

“ Miss Macalister get down on your hands and knees my proud little filly it is time you pleased me with your body……”

He paused for just a moment and the back of his hand caressed Emily Macalister’s flawless cheek in a cruelly gentle caress.

“ You do want to please me don’t you Miss Macalister………..Emily!”

It was not so much a question as a statement. His dark, powerful ebony hands caressed her supple body in a most intimate manner. His touch was powerful, sensual and oh so very seductive. The only question was would the young beauty willingly sink to her hands and knees, would she accept her new life as his Brood Mare.
 
Back
Top