Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 10-01-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
MelnMe
Really Experienced

Vasectomy info needed...

Well, we now have three kids which is definitely enough!

I'm going to do the decent thing and have a vasectomy, but I've been wondering... will I still produce plenty of spunk (meaning not sperm, obviously, but thick white stuff from my cock)? I like to splash plenty of it on Mel's tits and newly-shaven 'front bottom,' so the last thing I want is a tepid trickle of lukewarm dishwater...

Any pain or discomfort is of minor consideration, I can live with that, but I love producing lots of cum!

Old 10-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
zarngash
Experienced

Yes, you'll still splash man juice, but without the swimmers in it.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelnMe View Post

I'm going to do the decent thing and have a vasectomy, but I've been wondering... will I still produce plenty of spunk (meaning not sperm, obviously, but thick white stuff from my cock)? I like to splash plenty of it on Mel's tits and newly-shaven 'front bottom,' so the last thing I want is a tepid trickle of lukewarm dishwater...

Any pain or discomfort is of minor consideration, I can live with that, but I love producing lots of cum!

Old 10-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #3
Toqueme
Really Experienced

Adventures in House Sitting
The Critters Won't Care
Joyride

Last edited by Toqueme : 04-22-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
MelnMe
Really Experienced

Thanks! Seriously considering it now...

Old 10-01-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
Mephistophelily
Crazy is...

That was my guy's main concern too. He said the pain aspect wasn't something that bothered him... "You did two c-sections. I can handle a little cut on the boys."

He was more curious on what would happen afterward, if he would have any big change in his release. So its, ah.... Like light beer, huh? Same great taste, less filler?

Old 10-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #6
TheB
Virgin

Had mine done two years ago.

Best advise I can give you is to follow up on getting tested. Mine failed. I found out by test and not dirty diapers! Dr said it was his first in 13 years of practice...must be lucky.

Good luck!

Old 10-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #7
SilkyDave
Literotica Guru

had mine 15 years ago, took 30 minutes on a saturday morning, waddled out the door, put frozen peas on the swollen boys for the afternoon and was at work at 7 a.m. on monday morning, easier than having a tooth pulled or root canal.....no reduction in cum, just no swimmers. have doctor cortorize the tube so there is no possibility of reconnecting - it can happen...it was easy and not one regret
good luck

Old 10-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #8
NomadLady
Femme Fellatrix

Being single now for 9 years I have noticed a difference in the quantity with men who have had a vastectomy versus men that have not....

Just my .02 worth...

Hotlanta Kink Test Score 748

Old 10-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #9
johnnieblue44
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadLady View Post
Being single now for 9 years I have noticed a difference in the quantity with men who have had a vastectomy versus men that have not....

Just my .02 worth...
I had a V-job three years ago and can still hit a ceiling fan with my load, so that's not an issue. Just be prepared to spend 48 hours with a sack of frozen carrots on your nuts (I think Toby Keith recorded that, actually!)

And, as an altruistic gesture proffered purely in the spirit of scientific research, I volunteer my services to see if I can completely cover Nomad Lady's beautiful tits to authenticate my statement.

Standing at the edge of the room I whispered, “You are the perfect slow, gentle lover. One I will never forget.” I turned, opened the door and was gone. - The classy and sensual Jennifer Midnight

Read my stories..they're good and good for ya!

Old 10-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #10
NomadLady
Femme Fellatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnieblue44 View Post
I had a V-job three years ago and can still hit a ceiling fan with my load, so that's not an issue. Just be prepared to spend 48 hours with a sack of frozen carrots on your nuts (I think Toby Keith recorded that, actually!)

And, as an altruistic gesture proffered purely in the spirit of scientific research, I volunteer my services to see if I can completely cover Nomad Lady's beautiful tits to authenticate my statement.
I'm game for that!!!!!!!!

Old 10-02-2010, 01:53 AM   #11
Experiencedguy
Really Really Experienced

Just remember no heavy physical exercise after. I went out the next day, and busted out all my stitches. No big deal, except I looked pretty foolish walking into the ER with a bloody crotch (but I sure got fast service). Your doctor will tell you when you can resume both sex, masturbation, and heavy physical duty.

And, yes, afterwards, I could also still shoot several feet.

Old 10-02-2010, 05:29 AM   #12
HOG1954
Really Experienced

I hd mine 25 years go and I produce plenty of spunk. Can't tell ay difference at all, except my wife was much more relaxed after. With the fear of pregnancy gone and no mor BC pills she may try to fuck you to death. Mine found out that she ad a lot more desre when she quit the pill. So what would be the problem wit tha right
Go for it. It only hurs for a little while, and not much at that

Old 10-02-2010, 07:30 PM   #13
favoritesgoddess
Really Experienced

I can't tell the difference at all in my husband. Not one bit. And it was the same thing, three days of kind-of-sore junk and then he was good to go.

You do have to shoot off a bunch of loads just to empty out the swimmers and then submit a sample to make sure you're clean. Don't skip that part!

Old 10-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #14
NomadLady
Femme Fellatrix

I must not be meeting heavy squirters......

Old 11-29-2010, 06:39 PM   #15
doctorshock
Experienced

My doctor didn't use enough of the novacain on one side. I thought he was going to rip the veins right out of my neck. After a few more shots, that hurt like hell by the way, the pain was gone. Had frozen peas in my lap for the evening, and played golf the next day. i've noticed some reduction in quantity and less vigorous expulsion, but it still feels great!

Old 11-29-2010, 07:28 PM   #16
mardin
Really Experienced

20 plus years old, ise for a few days, and wife decided to make sure it all worked on the third day. Got tested 7 days after that and no swimmers. Since then divorced and you would do believe the number of gals who find out and and within a VERY happy about it.

PS as have been told yes a still fill then to the brim and taste just as yummy.

Old 11-29-2010, 07:45 PM   #17
Tmkowal
Virgin

Had mine done about 8 yars ago and have never seen any difference.

Old 11-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #18
Slightlybentrod

Over 20 years ago for me. I worked about 12 hours before I had my procedure done so I fell asleep on the table and they had to wake me up when it was done... Drove home myself spent that night a little sore but was fine the next day. No trouble since and never felt or noticed a difference in quantity produced just no swimmers...

Old 11-30-2010, 12:02 AM   #19
old_scratch
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelnMe View Post

The thick, white part of male cum originates in the prostate, rather than in the testicles. The sperm, (the part that fertilizes the female egg), is the only part of male ejaculate that comes from the testicles, and is only a minor part of the ejaculate. The difference in volume is so slight, it should not be noticeable.

Whether or not a vasectomy affects a man’s sex drive is more psychological than physical. After a vasectomy, some men feel less because they can no longer get a woman pregnant; however, a vasectomy for most men takes the worry out of being close. A man no longer has to worry about condoms that can fail, or girlfriends, (or wives), who lie about whether or not they forgot to take the pill. When this is the case, a man’s libido may noticeably increase. When you’re shooting blanks, you want to nail anything that moves.

One woman mentioned a noticeable difference in the quantity of cum ejaculated by men who had a vasectomy verses men who have not. Not knowing her circumstance, this may be due more to the age of the man, (and the size of his prostate), than due to the vasectomy. As a man ages, often his prostate will enlarge, and even with a slight enlargement, a man may produce less cum, with less pressure. Where a young man may shoot ropes of cum, an older man may not.

You really need to be tested after the surgery. Sometimes vasectomies do fail, not because the doctor did a bad job, but because a man can have more than two vas. If you have a hidden vas, or a partially developed extra vas, it is easy for the doctor to miss it.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:41 AM   #20
biggee163
Experienced

After I had my Vasectomy done 2 years ago, my partner told one of her friends, who was interested in if there had been any change post-op, that:

It looks the same, feels the same and even..... tastes the same!!!

Old 11-30-2010, 12:42 PM   #21
Maxell46
Literotica Guru

Had one done 11 years ago and everything feels and looks the same.
Its great not worrying about pregnancy or condoms if your partner enjoys a bare cock and nice warm loads :-)

Old 11-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #22
Emerald_Lilly
Corrupting the devil

Hubby had his done about 8 years ago ... no difference in any way (though his drive increased because he didn't worry about me getting pregnant again .. LOL, i am *very* fertile)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenIsMightier1 View Post
Then again she's the perfect partner for me, she's like a kink doll. Whatever fetishes I have she picks up and makes them hers

Old 12-02-2010, 05:18 AM   #23
charlie069
Really Experienced

Way to go

Last edited by charlie069 : 08-08-2011 at 04:16 AM.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:06 AM   #24
hd8001
Literotica Guru

Any guys get it done just so they could be childfree?

Old 12-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #25
old_scratch
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd8001 View Post
Any guys get it done just so they could be childfree?
Birth control is the single reason we get a vasectomy. A successful vasectomy, (or hysterectomy in the case of a woman), is the only fool-proof form of birth control. Sooner or later, condoms fail, and women can forget to take the pill.

If a man is 100% sure that he *never* wants children, then he would be well advised to have a vasectomy.

In some cases, a vasectomy can be reversed; however, the older you get, (the longer you have had the vasectomy), the less chance the reversal will be successful.

If you are 100% percent sure that you never want kids: get a vasectomy, if you have doubts: don’t.