Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 05-29-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
doctormark123
Literotica Guru

Smile Snowballing...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many women in here are into snowballing with their male partners? Have you ever done it? Would you like to do it if your partner was willing? Would it be something that would turn you on? I am really really into it and almost do it...let me know if you wanna know how I do it... Thanks.

-Mark

Old 05-30-2008, 02:03 PM   #2
Jack_Slade
Master of none

or Creampies

I like to be snowballed, or taste it in her mouth when I kiss her, but I'd rather eat a stuffed creampie

Old 05-30-2008, 10:25 PM   #3
Etaski
Really Really Experienced

Tends to only happen when things are really hot and I'm more the dominant of the moment (we switch). Although I've never actually used a whole load on him....I tend to swallow part of it and share the rest, so he gets a taste. Best guess why I do that is it's easier to control where it goes if the amount can rest on my tongue without sliding off. Maybe that's not "true" snowballing.

Variety is the spice of life.
My Stories

"Let me tell you the plot of every one of his damned stories. Somebody wanted something. That's the story. Mostly, they get it, too." ---Desire, Endless Nights, Neil Gaiman.

Old 05-30-2008, 10:32 PM   #4
nakedboater69
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctormark123 View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many women in here are into snowballing with their male partners? Have you ever done it? Would you like to do it if your partner was willing? Would it be something that would turn you on? I am really really into it and almost do it...let me know if you wanna know how I do it... Thanks.

-Mark
How do you do it? You got something special.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:08 PM   #5
gwave
Virgin

lllll

lllllll ll

Last edited by gwave : 12-30-2012 at 05:14 AM.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
youngheart21
Virgin

I've never been snowballed but find the thought of it extremely erotic. I'd love to do it. Just never been with a woman open enough to things to try it.

Seems like it would be a very intimate experience, and as far as I'm concerned the more intimate, the better! I think that's why at times I would prefer oral to vaginal sex.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #7
sexyvixen1987
Tease

I've snowballed my man before but it was something we had discussed and fantasized about in detail beforehand. I don't know if a guy would like having that just thrown on him, some people are really creeped out by the idea of tasting their own cum.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:35 AM   #8
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!

i love snow balling...so hot

Old 11-12-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
raffi_sandoval
Literotica Guru

Last edited by raffi_sandoval : 12-22-2009 at 09:02 PM.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:59 PM   #10
Luna_Bella
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffi_sandoval View Post
i need to find a woman who will share with me! i want it so bad but i think alot of women dont even consider sharing. am i wrong?
I am always willing to share and I think that a lot of women are also willing ... the thing is like SexyVixen said, some people are really creeped out by the idea of tasting their own cum.

I personally think it is hot.

Old 11-16-2009, 05:28 PM   #11
cumuncut
Experienced

I too find it hot and my wife is really getting into it. I think a creampie is on the menu next!

Old 11-16-2009, 10:11 PM   #12
Somehowyou
Literotica Guru

Some chick in Montreal...as she was giving me a BJ on her knees, she put my hand on the back of her hair and I used her like a fuck rag. I came and then we french kissed...total surprise. Two chicks in quebec did this to me. Great fun.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #13
raffi_sandoval
Literotica Guru

Last edited by raffi_sandoval : 12-22-2009 at 08:57 PM.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:17 PM   #14
y_tia
Really Experienced

love snowballing and dripping it in to anohter girls mouth and she into mines until we swallow

yummy

xx

Old 11-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #15
raffi_sandoval
Literotica Guru

Last edited by raffi_sandoval : 12-22-2009 at 08:57 PM.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #16
str8butkinky
Really Experienced

Wife does it to me from time to time. Totally hot when she does. I think the talk about it before hand is just as hot if not hotter.
For some reason as soon as I cum my brain switches moods and I lose the urge to do it so she has to do it right away. I've talked about doing the whole cream pie thing but I'd really have to be worked up to do it.
I've licked it off her tits before. Very hot also.. actually getting hard as I type this.. hah

Old 11-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #17
y_tia
Really Experienced

silly men

i done it with afew guys snoablling but i guesss its not all males cup of tea

as some found it abit too mcuh and got worried that it may mean there gay.

lol silly men

xx

Old 12-09-2009, 05:43 AM   #18
romantic_always
Really Experienced

I have done this quite a few times with my boyfriend and we both really enjoy it-it was his idea, actually, and I'm quite surprised that most women would be put off by this-if you're willing to swallow his come, why not just share it? It is a really amazing way to finish off oral sex, very intimate and sexy.

Old 12-09-2009, 11:37 AM   #19
lennythelion
Experienced

I have never done it but would love to. I hesitate even to kiss a man after giving him oral, because my experience has shown me that a lot of guys are totally freaked out by it. I usually don't swallow immediately so they have the chance to say if they want to, but so far, no takers!

Old 12-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #20
texasm31

Quote:
Originally Posted by romantic_always View Post
I have done this quite a few times with my boyfriend and we both really enjoy it-it was his idea, actually, and I'm quite surprised that most women would be put off by this-if you're willing to swallow his come, why not just share it? It is a really amazing way to finish off oral sex, very intimate and sexy.

I am surprised that a woman would be put off by this. I wish more women would share.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:22 PM   #21
texasm31

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennythelion View Post
I have never done it but would love to. I hesitate even to kiss a man after giving him oral, because my experience has shown me that a lot of guys are totally freaked out by it. I usually don't swallow immediately so they have the chance to say if they want to, but so far, no takers!
And yes a lot of guys are totally freaked by it, and even the ones that are not may be hesitant to ask for it because as stated above, some women are freaked by it also. If only it were easier to communicate.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #22
subwannabe
Literotica Guru

There are actually a lot of guys who are turned on by this but don't expect them to go confessing until the communication lines have been opened. There is still a stigma between many men and women too that this "means the guy is gay". That is far from the truth but the stigma still exists in a percent of the population. Another consideration is that guys are often extremely turned on by this before ejaculation but after ejaculation the thoughts are no longer there.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:43 PM   #23
mentionME
Really Experienced

That would be an awful surprise lol.

However, I do not think it is gay, just kind of nasty. I'd do it only if requested. Havent had that requested fortunately.

Old 12-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #24
digittwitch
Experienced

Definitely a turn on for me. Probably the highlight was a threesome with two guys who liked it when I switched- I sucked guy number 1's cock, and snowballed guy number 2, then vice versa. Very hot.
For all the stigma attached to it, aside from those two, every guy I've done it with has been straight and enjoyed it. It's one of those things, like fingering a guys ass while giving oral, where it pays to time carefully- asking a half hour before we get started will always result in a "no".

Old 12-13-2009, 11:39 PM   #25
doctormark123
Literotica Guru

Snowballing is definitely some of the kinkiest and the most erotic things a couple can do. For me it's the biggest turn on. It's not necessarily appealing to me when I am not turned on but when I am I could do it all day long. It's not 'gay' or anything...it's just exploring something with someone else who loves it and wants to share it with you...it's amazing...