Old 03-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
xTerrax
Literotica Guru

Change of Pace (Open)

Name: Ellie Myles
Height: 5'7
Eyes: Blue
Cup Size: 38 DD

11:45 PM. And yet still, here I was right outside the movie theater, smoking a cigarette and watched - watched as numerous couples went by me hand in hand. Among these loving group of individuals, you could spot the odd shady characters going about in their daily lives, scoring drugs or whatnot. Honestly, times like these made me wish that I had some place to be. Or better yet, times like these made me wish that I had a group of people that I could call friends.

I'd never met anyone, to this very day, that I enjoyed being around with. I probably had some conditions that the thousands of so-called psychologists would love to diagnose, for about a hundred dollars an hour. Whatever, I'm sure that I wasn't the only gal in New York city who just wanted to be left alone. I'm not sure what trauma caused this condition of mine, but I was so damn sure of the character of most people. My philosophy could be summarized into the following two points:

1) People are self-centered and seek their own benefit.
2) Anyone who acts otherwise is simply doing so more discretely.

Glancing at my watch, I could see that it was starting to get late. It didn't help at this early spring weather was pretty chilly, and I failed to wear a jacket. I could sneak my way into some sleazy bar as usual, but I had run out of cash to buy some alcohol. Damn it.

Flipping my cigarette off to the rough pavement, I made my way back home. Entering into the quiet premises, I turned on the light to see that no one was in the living room, as usual. My parents were probably passed out onto their separate beds, and would most likely dully note that I'm home. Whatever, it's not like that I cared or anything.

Locking the door behind me, I slowly made my way into the kitchen, my high heels clicking onto the floor. The place was neat, so much so that my disorganized behavior would probably mislead most into believing that my home was located in the seventh circle of hell, or something of that sorts. Drinking a glass of Pepsi, I left the area and made my way upstairs, as I fell into my bed and entered my slumber.

RING RING RING

"Stupid alarm clock" I muttered as I knock the thing onto the floor, getting up and boiled some water. While I waited, I went to take a shower and got dressed in my attire. That is, a short vest that couldn't even close properly, leaving out quite the ample amount of cleavage. It didn't cover all that much, but did enough that I couldn't be kicked home. Alongside with this, I had my signature pair of jeans which, together with the nature of my top, left a line of skin exposed. Along with other accessories that I just had to have on, I really stood out of the crowd. Which was my intention - if anyone would ever wear the same thing as me, I would flip out and then find something else. I didn't want to conform. Not now, not ever.

My brain going to pretty much auto-pilot, I quickly found myself in front of the high school that I dreaded so much. Here it is, Woodrow High - the creator of mediocrity. Now a senior, I was expected to know what to do with the rest of my life - or some bullshit around those matters. Our college applications were due this week and I had no idea how to go around that sort of thing. I had good grades...somehow. I just didn't know what to do with life. My own life was pretty much undecided and by god, that was depressing as hell.

Well, time to get this show on the road. 9 AM so that means that my first class is... History. Great.

(Open to one dominant male. Lengthy, detailed posts please! If you're at all interested, let me know via PM so we can brainstorm. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon! )

Old 03-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #2
dudeonaboat
Really Experienced

Name: Mike Thomas
Height: 6-1
Popularity: High.

Mike checked himself in the locker room mirror. He had finished early morning basketball practice in time to take a quick shower as long as he didn't take a break to pleasure himself which was a change from most Friday mornings when he usually treated himself to a short wank, or at least a handy in the parking lot from some innocent freshman girl with a crush. He looked good, he felt good. The basketball team was having a great season, his scholarship offers were mostly from schools worth considering, and his girlfriend Katrina dumping him the month before had only worked in his favor with the opposite sex.

With his sporty button down shirt, khakis and nice Doc Martens he could have stepped out of a magazine photo shoot. Heads turned (girls and guys) when he hit the hallway on the way to history class, but he made a point of not noticing. Why settle for one of these mere mortals when he could fuck almost any girl he wanted whenever he wanted. "Bitches ain't shit, or whatever the rappers say" as Mike frequently said to widespread laughter among his basketball buddies. He swung the door open to his class and stepped in, trying his best to walk in slow motion.

And he nearly knocked some bitch on her face while he did so. Mike recovered before she did, putting his suave face back on. He thought her name might be Ellie, and she had a body he'd love to explore further given the chance.
Her eyes flashed at him in anger, but before she could react he reached down to give her a quick pat on her shapely ass. "Hey girl. Looking good this morning. Got any plans to put that body to work this weekend?" He winked started to look for his seat.

Last edited by dudeonaboat : 03-11-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:40 AM   #3
xTerrax
Literotica Guru

Whoosh

Right as I was walking around the class, the door nearly hit me square in the face. "What the hell?" I thought to myself, as luck was on my side, managing to move away from the impact. Mike - some guy who managed to become popular somehow came inside. That cocky attitude was everything that represented the school's popular crowd and I hated it. Then you could imagine the anger and surprise that set in as I felt his hand pat my backside.

I was right about to flip out until the teacher demanded that we all take our seats...and I did. And as usual, class was boring. Even if I did indeed want to focus, my little upset this morning got the better of me. "Calm yourself Ellie." I thought to myself "You won't have to deal with him again."

Of course, anything is possible.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #4
dudeonaboat
Really Experienced

Sitting just behind Ellie all class long Mike had plenty of time to get acquainted with a body that he had clearly not studied in enough details previously. He made a resolution to rectify this oversight as soon as possible. She definitely had an attitude and was a bit of an outcast, but those were the girls who fucked the best. A little desperation couldn't hurt her enthusiasm for his wang at all, he thought to himself.

As class ended, he followed her close enough to get a whiff of her personal scent, like a wolf circling his prey. When she stopped at her locker. He closed in. "Hey there beautiful."

Old 03-12-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
xTerrax
Literotica Guru

Eventually, I hurried off after class to my locker. This wasn't exactly a good start to a boring day. Still, at least it was over-

"Hey there beautiful."

"Damn it." I told myself as he stood close behind me, smelling that sweet perfume that I always wear. A bit frustrated, I dropped my books inside as I pulled out my schedule, folding it into my pocket. "What do you want Mike?" I ask before closing my locket door.

Old 03-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
dudeonaboat
Really Experienced

She had a shitty attitude, but Mike liked a challenge and if she wanted to be a bitch then he was going to treat her like a bitch. He stepped closer, pressing his lips against her ear, whispering fiercely. "Bitch, I don't know you the hell you think you are, but don't forget who I am. I ruin skanks who piss me off. Watch your tone when you say my name."

Using his stronger right hand, concealing his actions with his body and shielding them from any prying eyes, he reached around the front of her shirt and massaging her huge breasts. "I want to fuck a real woman. No more fake little girls for me. What do you want?"

Old 03-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #7
xTerrax
Literotica Guru

God, when did he become so aggressive? I didn't respond as he fiercely whispered into my ear. Ruin skanks? I wasn't one! I just wanted to be left alone...What was his problem? Needless to say that once he pressed on me and started massaging my breasts, I was caught completely off-guard. I didn't know what to do!

"I want to fuck a real woman. No more fake little girls for me. What do you want?"

"I-I don't know." I replied softly, in a nervous tone. My eyes wandered to the corner, making sure that no one was seeing this. "L-Let go!" I whispered to him trying to move away from his grasp. However, despite my interests, I probably enticed him further, as my plump backside practically grinded against him.

Last edited by xTerrax : 03-12-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #8
dudeonaboat
Really Experienced

Whatever her verbal response to me was, feeling her ass grinding against my crotch was impossible to ignore or misread. "Let go." she said, but her body said otherwise and her hardening nipples only made it more obvious.

"I know what you need" I whispered closely into her ear, "You need to get fucked right now. I missed my morning jerk today, and I can't wait any longer. I'm the most popular guy in school, don't you want to know if the hype is true?" If he was bolder than usual, it was just because she wasn't going to squeal in the crowded hall, and if Ellie did no one would care. She was worth a shot.