Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 06-18-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
malibu87
Experienced

Women that like to go out on the town with toys inside them

I have seen pics of women putting beads and other toys inside them and going out to dinner,shopping, clubs etc and it is a big turn on for me now. I just want to find out how many woman enjoy this and would love to have some pics posted of it. i would also love to chat with any of you lovely women who enjoy this!

Old 06-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
Alanija
Really Experienced

The idea of having a toy secretly on/in me while out and about is definitely a turn on and something I'd like to explore more, but I prefer to have my SO involved in it, too. I have once done this with a butterfly vibe when I went out to a movie with a boyfriend. He was in on it from the very beginning. I turned the vibe on when we arrived at the cinema, then handed the remote over for him to play with for the duration of the movie. It was exciting never knowing when the speed would change. But even just wearing it was definitely a delicious wicked feeling, a private secret between me and the guy.

A word of advice though - if you're going to go out with something that vibrates, make sure there's lots of ambient noise. The buzz might be louder than you'd like
You are longing to be desired by a passionate strong man, a man who will both overpower you and protect you. You are strong but so is he. You don't give up easily but then he doesn't expect you to - after all, keeping you on your toes is entirely too tempting.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #3
Hornytorie
Experienced

Mm mm sounds so sexy and lustful.....imwanna try :-)

Old 06-18-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
aluv
Really Experienced

One of my old girl friends had a pair of vibrating eggs that I dared her to put in her pussy then we went to the mall and walked around. While window shopping I would turn the eggs on, she would get to the point where she could not even walk she would just lean on me and give a quiet moan then I would turn them off so we could walk around some more. At one point we had gone on an esculator and I turned on the eggs you could hear them rattling people probably though it was the stairs making the noise but she got so hesterical laughing she almost popped the eggs out, so I turned them off just in time. Finally we sat on a park bench and she sat on my lap while I put the eggs on high we hugged and kissed until she came on my leg leaving a wet spot like as if I pissed myself, so as we were walking out I had a wet spot with a ragging hard on as well and my girl friend just had a very satisfied smile on her face.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #5
saskatuna1
Really Experienced

Location: further south than I am comfortable with, climate-wise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanija View Post

A word of advice though - if you're going to go out with something that vibrates, make sure there's lots of ambient noise. The buzz might be louder than you'd like
in that case, you'd just have to answer a lot of fake phone calls, right?

Old 06-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #6
HeyAll
Literotica Guru

It's especially erotic if they do it at work while dressed in professional attire.

In a Room Full of People- Catherine is hired to appear nude for an upscale party.

Old 06-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #7
WarmandWet19
Experienced

I have Ben wa balls I wear to work. I've also thought about getting a small vibrator for my office. I take pictures of my pussy and tits and send them to my lover while I'm at work. He likes it when I send him pics of things in my pussy too.

Old 06-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #8
IceyBlue
Really Really Experienced

One of the girls has lately become very interested in ass play. She has taken to wearing a medium sized stainless steel butt plug quite often. She calls it 'training'. She also likes to a 'meat hook', but only around the house. For those unfamiliar with it, it's a large (4" wide?) by about 12" long stainless steel "J" hook, like what butchers use to hang a carcass. Except in this case the hook is very smooth with a perfectly rounded tip and a very small loop to take a rope. The tip is inserted in the ass, with a rope loop around the neck. In public wear under say a sweatsuit, it allows someone to slip a hand in and give a little tug on the rope. This results in a gentle tug on both the ass and neck at the same time. Heaven for a sub......

Another girl, very interested in what the first is doing, has taken to wearing the small butt plug the other's 'outgrown' since starting with this, but in her pussy.

We're having a lot of fun with them lately.

Old 06-19-2013, 01:46 AM   #9
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornytorie View Post
Mm mm sounds so sexy and lustful.....imwanna try :-)
You should try! Take inspiration, start small and simple, work up to vibrating and share your thoughts (and pics?) here! If you want to be encouraged, talk it through then pm me.

And, its not only ladies! I have had a plug in when in the office, and walking around town, as part of a truth/dare thing with a Lit poster. We did some great stuff for each other for a while, its always more arousing doing it for someone !!

Old 06-19-2013, 02:23 AM   #10
PrincessElly
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluv View Post
One of my old girl friends had a pair of vibrating eggs that I dared her to put in her pussy then we went to the mall and walked around. While window shopping I would turn the eggs on, she would get to the point where she could not even walk she would just lean on me and give a quiet moan then I would turn them off so we could walk around some more. At one point we had gone on an esculator and I turned on the eggs you could hear them rattling people probably though it was the stairs making the noise but she got so hesterical laughing she almost popped the eggs out, so I turned them off just in time. Finally we sat on a park bench and she sat on my lap while I put the eggs on high we hugged and kissed until she came on my leg leaving a wet spot like as if I pissed myself, so as we were walking out I had a wet spot with a ragging hard on as well and my girl friend just had a very satisfied smile on her face.
soooo hot

Old 06-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #11
xBuxombabex
Literotica Guru

I have ben wa balls - they're quite a turn on to wear round the supermarket!

Old 06-19-2013, 11:04 AM   #12
Ladyhavok5858
Experienced

I have Ben wa balls. I love wearing them when I'm out and about.

Old 06-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #13
Amanda83

i have Ben wa balls also and I wear them out all the time.

Old 06-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #14
Jessicasc1970
Literotica Guru

I have worn some nipple clamps, pleasure balls, and a remote controlled vibrator in public. Those have been fun. Especially when my husband had control of the remote control.

The next step would be a butt plug.

Old 06-19-2013, 01:01 PM   #15
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda83 View Post
i have Ben wa balls also and I wear them out all the time.
Mmm, sounds like fun. Are they in today? And for the discerning man about town, give us a clue, how can we spot the internally stimulated lady??

Old 06-19-2013, 01:34 PM   #16
john_johnson
Literotica Guru

That is pretty hot it has got to be hard to concentrate while in the office

Old 06-19-2013, 01:52 PM   #17
malibu87
Experienced

Ok wow to all of you sexy ladies that have done this. I had no idea that this was such a common thing. Would love to read stories from more of you and would love to have some pics posted

Old 06-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #18
StaciRay79
Literotica Guru

Guilty! I like playing the "I've got a secret" game!

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-day-in-the-park-13

Old 06-20-2013, 07:04 AM   #19
little_donna
Virgin

butterflies

I find this an interesting thread in that my girlfriend, who I have known well since we were nine, and I purchased butterflies about five years ago. The remote-controls are about half the size of a cigarette and are easily hidden.

I wear mine often and use it in the most interesting places. Recently we've gone into restaurants and clothing stores together and have swapped remotes. You want to talk about a real turn on

Old 06-20-2013, 07:31 AM   #20
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_donna View Post
I find this an interesting thread in that my girlfriend, who I have known well since we were nine, and I purchased butterflies about five years ago. The remote-controls are about half the size of a cigarette and are easily hidden.

I wear mine often and use it in the most interesting places. Recently we've gone into restaurants and clothing stores together and have swapped remotes. You want to talk about a real turn on
I would love to take you for a meal, and have the remote control

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
Please check my stories, by ask for the link to another place.

Old 06-20-2013, 07:56 AM   #21
theslutbunny

I like to train my pelvic muscles by inserting a toy inside me, then walking around town with no panties on and a short skirt.

Old 06-21-2013, 02:42 AM   #22
eric60red

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslutbunny View Post
I like to train my pelvic muscles by inserting a toy inside me, then walking around town with no panties on and a short skirt.
On my way to Scotland, I want to watch you

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?

Old 06-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #23
ejredlady
Literotica Guru

I frequently wear my Ben wa balls. Just bought a thong with a vibrator operated by remote control. I really dislike thongs so I'm going to alter some panties to hold the vibrator. Looking to forward to interesting dinner out with the friend who purchased them for me and is control of the remote.

Old 06-21-2013, 02:37 PM   #24
AlwaysInTrouble
Really Experienced

For those women just dipping their toes in these waters, the thong below is a great first step:

My old gf really loved the double-strand that rubbed both sides of her clit.....

Last edited by chargergirl : 07-08-2013 at 10:28 PM. Reason: spam

Old 06-22-2013, 06:54 AM   #25
eric60red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysInTrouble View Post
For those women just dipping their toes in these waters, the thong below is a great first step:

My old gf really loved the double-strand that rubbed both sides of her clit.....
Nice but I had something more like a remote controlled dildo in mind

Last edited by chargergirl : 07-08-2013 at 10:28 PM.