Wicked World

I am sure you are not known around the office as snakebyte from lit lol

LOL I know however my email is the same as my Lit ID, if there's any chance someone could realte the 2 no matter how slight i don't want it to happen lol
 
Last edited:
Happy turkey day

Happy turkey thoughts.
 

Attachments

  • 763E5-0086a.jpg
    763E5-0086a.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 642
needed to bump this thread! Some VERY hot stuff going on here....
 
Not sure this story is acceptable for the normal submission, so I will post it here. Let me know what you think

“Ughhhhh” Chandra emphatically sighed, and paused before she logged in.
It had been six months since her husband left on deployment. She thought at least I use to have my toy. Looking over angrily at the lazy ass dog “Stupid dog” she muttered “chew up my only toy.”
Have I really been reduced to reading dirty stories, and masturbating. “I'm a pervert” she laughed, as the thought entered her head. Regardless she logged in, she was desperate and in need of some stimulation.
Laying there in here silky pink black top, and her tiny little matching shorts providing good friction, and easy access she logged in. Today was different though “Whats this, a message” she smiled. That's a first she had a message from someone called DirtyDemonGurl. Thank God she had tried chatting with men they just had no imagination, and it felt like cheating. It read “Hey there, how are you tonight. I am soooo bored”. Chandra replied, and they exchanged a few messages, before deciding to switch to messenger for real time conversation.
Chandra typed “Hey, how are you”
She replied “Good feeling a little horny”
“Me too, fine and frisky lol” Chandra replied, she added “I have been getting so desperate, with my hubby being deployed”.
“I bet, mine is gone all the time also.”
They talked back and forth for a while, about the stories they liked. How they had read a couple of the incest ones, but it didn’t really do anything. Chandra revealed that she really liked the naughty fairy tales, the Little red Riding Hood one seemed very naughty. How it got her really wet. They chatted back and forth about partner swapping stories, force stories. Pretty much everything and how they loved to masturbate along with them. They started to talk about life, and everything else.
“God, just talking about all this naughty stuff has gotten me so wet” Chandra typed
She replied “Wow, you must be desperate lol”
“Oh you don't even know if the wind blows up my skirt” chandra responded, adding “Last time the dog tried to hump my leg, I didn’t even kick him off. It was the most action I had seen in months. I waited then ran off masturbated lol”...... adding a “JK” at the end. Hoping the woman wouldn't think she was was serious.
“At least you didn't get raped like little red” the woman replied
“Psshhh as if, if only it were possible lol” Chandra typed back, thinking about the story
The woman replied “ Well I'm sure if you bent over in front of him he might oblige lol”
Chandra typed back “I doubt it he is just dog. He wouldn't know what to do or how to get it in lol”
They chatted back and forth a little more about the fantasy, and the stories. Finally after about an hour they said good night and parted ways. Chandra logged off, and thought about going to bed, but she was so horny from their discussion. Her pussy was really moist, and aching to be rubbed.
She slid her hand under the covers, and down her stomach giving herself goosebumps. She slowly started to rub her shorts. The silky material felt so good on her clit, she must have been hornier than she thought. She became very wet very quickly, she could feel her shorts becoming damp.
She rolled over on her stomach, keeping her face on the pillow she pulled her knees towards her chest. Raising her ass into the air, to imagine her husband taking her from behind. She slid her hand under her shorts. Shuddered as her finger slid between her puffy lips, and felt the warm wetness trapped inside of them. Sliding it up and down the length of her slit a couple times. Finally resting it on her clit, and applying pressure. She could see Max laying at the foot of the bed through her thighs, she closed her eyes so as to not become distracted. Keeping the pressure she started to move her finger back and forth, up and down, breathing heavier with each stroke.
She froze suddenly as she felt weight on her back, she opened her eyes, but it was to late. It all happened so fast. Max's paws slid down her side, and as he thrust forward hooked on her thighs, pulling her ass towards him. She felt the heat as what she could only assume was his dog dick poked her shorts, and slid up her butt crack.
“OMG” she exclaimed. “Max, Get off NOW” she screamed.
With her face on the pillow she was pinned and could not move. It felt strange, as she recalled the little red story. Somehow it felt intimate though, good, but that made her feel guilty. She got an idea after a couple minutes of feeling him hump away at her ass crack. If I could just wiggle free, so she started to move her hips side to side. Max had a pretty tight grip, she rocked and it popped from the track that was her crack, and he thrust and “OMG” she exclaimed. It landed right on the jackpot pushing her silky shorts in a little, before sliding down the front. Now he was humping and it was sliding between her lips, rubbing against her clit. The warmth, the silky friction, she was paralyzed with pleasure. Her breathing getting heavier with every furious stroke. She clinched her thighs to keep him in place. He must have gone for what must have been 10 minutes, and she had cum three times. Exhausted as she felt him thrust hard and freeze, he must have cum because her shorts, thighs, stomach, ass, and sheets were soaked. She stayed there feeling his hot, pulsating doggy cock on her clit, It seemed like a minute or two before he climbed off, and went and layed back down.
Embarrassed and ashamed she just collapsed, rolled over and went to sleep.
 
I have always fantasized of serving a Mistress and her friends while they had a pleasure party. I would be there for them to use the toys on. Could be a lot of fun
 
I have always fantasized of serving a Mistress and her friends while they had a pleasure party. I would be there for them to use the toys on. Could be a lot of fun

I did this many years ago with a woman who was 20 years my senior and 2 of her friends. On a regular basis I would be their "boy", serving them drinks, applying tanning lotion, provide a massage and any sexual gratification they may desire. Sometimes I would wear a thong, sometimes a cockring other times fully clothed...whatever the ladies desired. Most times I was expected to orally gratify them or use a vibrator or any way the desired to achieve orgasm.
Quite often they would have me stimulate myself (although I had an erection 99% of the time) and penetrate myself with a toy of some sort.

The games were endless. If you would want to know more let me PM me.
 
mine

Would probably have to be watching a horny slut get fucked by her son n friends while I video tapped it and later used it as black mail to get her to do what i desired.
 
I did this many years ago with a woman who was 20 years my senior and 2 of her friends. On a regular basis I would be their "boy", serving them drinks, applying tanning lotion, provide a massage and any sexual gratification they may desire. Sometimes I would wear a thong, sometimes a cockring other times fully clothed...whatever the ladies desired. Most times I was expected to orally gratify them or use a vibrator or any way the desired to achieve orgasm.
Quite often they would have me stimulate myself (although I had an erection 99% of the time) and penetrate myself with a toy of some sort.

The games were endless. If you would want to know more let me PM me.

I bet that is a fantasy for so many guys!
 
I bet that is a fantasy for so many guys!

It's been nearly 25 years since my first trip down subserviant lane and have been there several more times. Your mention that it is a "fantasy for so many guys" but it appears to be just that for so many don't have the courage/nerve to make it a reality.
The women with whom I have played with have told me that a very large majority of the men who claim an interest simply can't/won't walk the walk.
These guys don't know what they're missing.
 
Back
Top