Old 04-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
brownie789
Virgin

Cool were has all the cock suckers gone

have posted a lot of offers on a lot of differant sites for a blowjob no takers

Old 04-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
infinity706
Literotica Guru

Well, maybe if you offered to give out some blowjobs, you might get more people interested. It's not like there's a shortage of guys looking to get one.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:30 AM   #3
kuznjack
Virgin

I have viewed craigs list many times, and find 5 wanting to suck for every one wanting to be sucked. I find the same ratio on other sites. I think it is much harder to find a dick than a mouth.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #4
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

yes ... yes...
so many more suckers on CL and other sites then Nice Juicy Creamfilled Cocks to suck...

maybe you are not looking inthe right places?..... (just where are you anyway?.. if you have a nice hard cut cock and you are not real hairy..*sorry i don't like hairy or really fat*.. maybe we could see about taking care of that....)

Old 07-23-2012, 03:18 AM   #5
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

any one that is NOT hairy or FAT and in the Willamette Valley want their yummy cock sucked?

Old 07-23-2012, 04:16 AM   #6
Niko408
Experienced

Craigslist has definitely kept my dick busy. Lots of mouths willing to suck hard and long. I love it.

Old 07-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #7
Rainbow_dash
Really Really Experienced

I'm afraid of craigslist.

Old 07-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #8
howbo

Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_dash View Post
I don't blame u. there r lots of horry stories, even in the news, including murders. i suppose there r creeps on other sites, too, butt i have had some nice hookups from www.silverdaddies.com

Old 07-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #9
Semler
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli_qcd View Post
any one that is NOT hairy or FAT and in the Willamette Valley want their yummy cock sucked?
Damn, I only meet one of the criteria.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:09 AM   #10
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semler View Post
Damn, I only meet one of the criteria.
bummer

Old 07-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #11
newgentleguy
Really Experienced

well...

what i lack in unhairiness... i make up for with unfattiness and unbridled enthusiasm.

like the old adage: what the young athlete lacked in athleticism...

Old 02-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #12
burnie4434
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownie789 View Post
If you ljved closer, I would suck your cock.

Old 02-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
a0634
Virgin

Public database

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_dash View Post
Avoid sending photos and real name on CL. There is a group collecting them and then posting on their web site like sex criminals

Old 02-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #14
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Perhaps you accidentally got on an English speaking site.

Last edited by FistedSister : 02-28-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Old 02-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #15
mac_crazy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistedSister View Post
Post of the day! Awesome.

My new tumblr page... follow if you like cum, cocks, and other fun stuff! http://cumslut4you.tumblr.com

"Oh, and I agree, the serial monogamy thing is stupid. Faking a relationship just to fuck people is senseless, whether you're male or female. If you want to be friends, be friends. If you just want to fuck each others' brains out, just cut the bullshit and go for it. Fuck buddies are so much better than all the makeup/breakup shit and you don't have to have stupid fights to go fuck other people. Being a slut is far better than being a lying slut/glorified whore. "
- LIT user infinity706

Old 02-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #16
Pj2424143
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistedSister View Post
No be nice fisted

Old 02-28-2013, 02:24 PM   #17
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj2424143 View Post
No be nice fisted
No. I will not be nice.

Old 02-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #18
JaxRhapsody

Been too long since I sucked a dick...

The Rhapsodic LaviathanThese are the stories.
Stories of Velocity C'mon and stay a spell!
My AH profile

Old 03-01-2013, 12:11 AM   #19
bigwarwood
Really Experienced

Standing out in the open.

Met a young guy on one of the chat rooms on yahoo a couple of months ago when they had them. Lived close, we made a date. He was kind of apprehensive so we met in the open parking lot outside of a whally world. I walked over to his drivers side window and we exchanged a few words. He was vibrating with nervousness. I reached down and stroked the outline of my cock and he couldn't take his eyes off it, soon enough as I scanned the area over his car roof. I pulled it out and it slapped him across the cheek. He turned his head and without taking his hands off the steering wheel, he opened a big wide yawn and I pushed it past his lips and grabbed the back of his head. I pumped his mouth an held him steady with my palm on the back of his head and could see his pants tenting just under the steering wheel. Don't know where he learned his skills, but he swirled his tongue and nursed it all at the same time as I pumped his mouth. He gagged and slurped and saliva dripped out off his lower lip and he just sat there and took it. I leaned forward and just about touched the hood with my chin and got on my tippy toes and heard him gurgle through two days worth of back-up. That was the only time his tongue slowed and it flattened under my shaft and made a ramp for my man milk to slide down his gullet. He moaned with his eyes closed and sucked it like a meat straw. Lets get a room I said, he pulled his head deeper into the car and said, ok, with that he floored it and my dick actually slapped the back center post of his drivers window! Now here I am standing in the corner of the parking lot with my cock hanging down my fly and I look over and see a car with some people in it all smiling. It was time for me to leave, and fast.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:19 AM   #20
bigwarwood
Really Experienced

Standing out in the open.

Met a young guy on one of the chat rooms on yahoo a couple of months ago when they had them. Lived close, we made a date. He was kind of apprehensive so we met in the open parking lot outside of a whally world. I walked over to his drivers side window and we exchanged a few words. He was vibrating with nervousness. I reached down and stroked the outline of my cock and he couldn't take his eyes off it, soon enough as I scanned the area over his car roof. I pulled it out and it slapped him across the cheek. He turned his head and without taking his hands off the steering wheel, he opened a big wide yawn and I pushed it past his lips and grabbed the back of his head. I pumped his mouth an held him steady with my palm on the back of his head and could see his pants tenting just under the steering wheel. Don't know where he learned his skills, but he swirled his tongue and nursed it all at the same time as I pumped his mouth. He gagged and slurped and saliva dripped out off his lower lip and he just sat there and took it. I leaned forward and just about touched the hood with my chin and got on my tippy toes and heard him gurgle through two days worth of back-up. That was the only time his tongue slowed and it flattened under my shaft and made a ramp for my man milk to slide down his gullet. He moaned with his eyes closed and sucked it like a meat straw. Lets get a room I said, he pulled his head deeper into the car and said, ok, with that he floored it and my dick actually slapped the back center post of his drivers window! Now here I am standing in the corner of the parking lot with my cock hanging down my fly and I look over and see a car with some people in it all smiling. It was time for me to leave, and fast.

Old 03-01-2013, 02:45 AM   #21
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
sorry to sound like a school teacher but shouldnt it be where have rather than where has ? lol.

Old 03-01-2013, 05:57 AM   #22
sunwolf33
Experienced

i'am always open for hard cock, mmmmmmm

Old 03-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #23
schaum_m
Really Experienced

When we meet in a public place we get a soda at the food court and talk about what we like and what we want and after a while we go to some place private where I get on my knees and unbuckle and unzip your pants then I pull your cock out through your fly and kiss it and suck it a little. Then I pull down your pants and underwear to get better access to your cock which I stroke while I suck on the head, then I stroke it with my mouth. After a while I help you take off your clothes and we get into bed. You lay on your back with your legs spread and I get in between your legs and handle your cock admiring it and bringing my face close to it to feel it against my cheek and lips. It smells delightful and I dab a tiny drop of precum at the tip of your cock with my tongue. Then I lick around the base of your cock feeling it rub against my face and neck as I circle around. I remove one of your pubic hairs from my tongue and slowly lick your shaft from your balls to the tip making sure I lick every square millimeter of your cock. Next I gently hold up your cock as I kiss and fondle your balls with my tongue. I almost have an orgasm as I gently take one of your balls into my mouth. I pull one of your ball hairs off my tongue and then I lick around the head of your cock while I hold it in my hand. After I circle it a few times, I slowly swirl my tongue around the head of your cock circling into the little hole that drips your precum. Then while holding the base of your cock with my index finger and my thumb I take your whole cock into my mouth and I stroke it with my mouth going faster and faster. After a while I just suck the head and stroke your wet cock with my hand. You cock feels so good in my mouth I am on the verge of cumming but I hold back as I pick up on your cock, taking it all the way into my mouth again. Then I lick and suck on your balls again and lick your cock all over. I take the head of your cock into my mouth again and swirl my tongue around and around circling to the little hole dripping your precum. Then I take your whole cock again into my mouth and stroke it with my face. I feel really excited when you finally cum into my mouth and I suck it like a big straw drinking your sexual fluids. I milk the last few drops of your cum with my hand as I suck on your dick. Then I thank you for squirting your sexual fluids into my mouth and for letting me suck your beautiful dick and ask you if I may continue sucking your cock until you get hard again.